Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, believe it was a 2015 model but check the tax records posted in the prior thread to double check me.

I do wonder though if in doing the forensic work that the State took out the carpeting, seats and all accessories? Can you imagine if they simply towed back a shell of a Suburban to 4Jx? The cost to reinstall the interior would be substantial IMO. I guess FD could simply nail down a corn crate or milk carton to the drivers area in the event he wanted to immediately use the vehicle.

My guess is that these vehicles won't be returned anytime soon.

MOO
This is the kind of post that really frosts the defendant and his attorney. MOO.

Random FD clippings from Hartford Courant classifieds 2005,6
Just a random question from a thought that popped into my brain.

On the real estate transaction where MT allegedly loans the money given to her by FD (from FORE) to the person buying the house, I wondered what the legal liability might be of the real estate broker involved in that transaction? We know from the prior testimony in Family Court that the bank officer could and most likely did run into issues with the law due to the transaction.

But I wonder what liability the broker could have here, if any? FD seems to use the same broker over and over again too. I'm asking this question as a hypothetical as the real estate broker isn't a suspect or named POI but was party to the suspicious transaction and represented the seller FORE.

Any real estate folks or brokers out there that know the answer to this hypothetical?

Just a random question from a thought that popped into my brain.

On the real estate transaction where MT allegedly loans the money given to her by FD (from FORE) to the person buying the house, I wondered what the legal liability might be of the real estate broker involved in that transaction? We know from the prior testimony in Family Court that the bank officer could and most likely did run into issues with the law due to the transaction.

But I wonder what liability the broker could have here, if any? FD seems to use the same broker over and over again too. I'm asking this question as a hypothetical as the real estate broker isn't a suspect or named POI but was party to the suspicious transaction and represented the seller FORE.

Any real estate folks or brokers out there that know the answer to this hypothetical?
I haven't followed that transaction closely enough to know all the details.
But in order for the RE person to be charged
he would have to have knowledge of how the transaction transpired. Did he know there was
a fraudulent transfer of funds? Was he aware that someone lied?
Usually the mortgage person (or their underwriter) requests documentation from all parties to assure where the funds came from.
True, that sometimes money can appear in someone's account but mtge co. will request an
explanation if things look or sound hinky.
these things happen all the time. Lots of slippery transactions go undetected. And unless charges are filed by someone damaged
they usually go unpunished, IME.

I'm picturing him using Uber!

LOL. My only knowledge of Uber is all my younger family members use them all the time. Uber is saving lives. No worries about over-imbibing.

Back in the day I remember Safe Rides. I thought it was for we younger parents. Never dawned on me it was for the high school kids! My kids were still toddlers. LOL

I just liked the visual of it all and filed it under the category of FD be careful what you ask for.

I've been on a bit of a cosmic justice kick today with a bit of Old Testament justice and thought, "Why not"!
The visual actually had me on the floor.
A little levity goes along way in such a sad situation.

LOL. My only knowledge of Uber is all my younger family members use them all the time. Uber is saving lives. No worries about over-imbibing.

Back in the day I remember Safe Rides. I thought it was for we younger parents. Never dawned on me it was for the high school kids! My kids were still toddlers. LOL
I'm waiting for the local press or someone local to snap a photo of FD standing at the end of the driveway of Sturbridge waiting for his ride! Couldn't resist. Last snappy response of the day. Promise! MOO

I haven't followed that transaction closely enough to know all the details.
But in order for the RE person to be charged
he would have to have knowledge of how the transaction transpired. Did he know there was
a fraudulent transfer of funds? Was he aware that someone lied?
Usually the mortgage person (or their underwriter) requests documentation from all parties to assure where the funds came from.
True, that sometimes money can appear in someone's account but mtge co. will request an
explanation if things look or sound hinky.
these things happen all the time. Lots of slippery transactions go undetected. And unless charges are filed by someone damaged
they usually go unpunished, IME.
Good to know. Mortgage rules have gotten very strict so the the entire MT loan must have been caught by the system unless it was done months ahead of the transaction. But perhaps this loan aspect was what got the loan officer into trouble too? IDK.

Just don't have the paperwork to prove out the timeline unfortunately. But my guess is that the GF Civil case might just clear it all up for us. I checked the civil case documents listing and so far as I can tell GF did not request the documents associated with the $75,000 loan (unless she had them previously and so would ask this of MT in the upcoming deposition). We might just have to put this entire situation on the "watch list" until more info becomes available.

Does anyone see any other way to get information on this sitatuation?

Don't have access to article now but recall 'loud banging noise' or 'loud noise from inside the house' as being described by neighbors and dogsitter.

Today's comment about the grey trailer being used as a way to transport a body I thought was credible idea too so perhaps someone banging inside the trailer might appear to distant neighbors as being inside the house. I just don't recall if the trailer was at Sturbridge at the missing date or if its a recent addition as the house is nearing completions and working materials need to be removed.

I forget is someone is up near the 585 Deerfield house maybe it was @thekirbyfamily to see if there is a grey trailer there too? I cannot remember from the tax records if there is one or two trailers but I do recall seeing a trailer at 585 Deerfield at some point and I don't think it was from google maps picture.

I really am curious if the State took down any walls at Sturbridge or brought the dogs back. The house was released back to FD/FORE so quickly that I'm not sure its too relevant to us but I have to admit that it makes sense as a staging area or place to stay on the 23rd.

MOO
When this info was first released I immediately wondered about new walls, but dismissed it because of metal reference, although I couldn’t place where I read it. I looked for an article after my post and found one-I’ve included the link in my original posting.
Of note in that same article, it says new evidence had taken LE BACK for another search of 4 JX. The Sturbridge house being looked at multiple times is also mentioned, but Im with you. MOO. It was released back to FD very quickly.

So I’m still curious about walls. Have you been able to access any blueprints for this house? I’m wondering what kinds of tools are used to visualize possible remains behind walls? Xrays? A type of laser? I’m clueless, but will do some research. What if a wall was constructed out of metal? Wonder if there was any metal sheeting on that property. JD was not that big and IMO could be concealed in a narrow space that would almost seem not to change the dimensions of a room.

Another thing that has always bothered me was FDs 15 minute inspection of the front stoop of this house after his release.

When this info was first released I immediately wondered about new walls, but dismissed it because of metal reference, although I couldn’t place where I read it. I looked for an article after my post and found one-I’ve included the link in my original posting.
Of note in that same article, it says new evidence had taken LE BACK for another search of 4 JX. The Sturbridge house being looked at multiple times is also mentioned, but Im with you. MOO. It was released back to FD very quickly.

So I’m still curious about walls. Have you been able to access any blueprints for this house? I’m wondering what kinds of tools are used to visualize possible remains behind walls? Xrays? A type of laser? I’m clueless, but will do some research. What if a wall was constructed out of metal? Wonder if there was any metal sheeting on that property. JD was not that big and IMO could be concealed in a narrow space that would almost seem not to change the dimensions of a room.

Another thing that has always bothered me was FDs 15 minute inspection of the front stoop of this house after his release.
Someone looked at the online plans for the Sturbridge house with the Town in a much earlier thread when the 'banging articles' first were published I think and the online plans didn't look current for the new house (looked to be prior house on the property).

I'm not sure how long it takes the town to update the online info for new construction projects. I'm also not sure Sturbridge property has its final COO either. Will have to add this to the list of 'to do' items.

Sturbridge House Info and the plans are in the listing info: a/o 7/1 $495,000 price drop! FD/FORE bought the house on 7/18/17 for $1,500,000 per Zillow.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/61-Sturbridge-Hill-Rd-New-Canaan-CT-06840/57327003_zpid/?

• I'm not sure but the septic conduit could be located in the small grouping of evergreens on the right hand side of ft. yard. Hard to tell from this picture. Just a guess. MOO
ISvc1awesemh9o0000000000.jpg

New Construction: $3,999,999 (5 beds, 7 baths, 9,300 sqft)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces