Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drug dealers say stupid stuff like that, not lawyers. Maybe V6ers, who are trying to pose as "street smart" hipster wannabe's (who have watched too many legal dramas). That ship has sailed for NP, despite the pony tail. Street he is not.

I didn’t think so and I thank you for the verification!

Zoom! Zoom! My friend. The property looked to be in poor repair but people were curious if it was used to store FORE property? It looked to be an older property too. But, I'm curious why its never been rented as it was where FD/JD lived before 4Jx? Hint, Hint to FD if you need some cash? If its not completely run down I would think a smaller house in a nice neighborhood might be rentable. Just a thought... MOO
or why doesn't he scale down and move in and fix it up himself? I mean, he's a single dude now, he doesn't need 16,000 sf and 5 baths does he?
that little house would look good with a little
dorky Kia sitting in the driveway.

This is the kind of post that really frosts the defendant and his attorney. MOO.

I’m so sorry but I’m lost—; it would make them mad that we said it or that LE did it? It’s not legal, I feel sure, but I’ve known people who recommend an upside-down five-gallon bucket in a pinch. But to really look in a Suburban with all those storage areas, you’d have to pull all of that back to look. And under the headliner.

I like that we all question everything that comes out of NP's mouth! Clearly, for good reason!
He seems to be pretty reckless in what he says to the media and doesn't seem to care what the repercussions may be, IMO. Like he thinks he has carte blanche to do or say whatever he wants with a twist of "never explain, never apologize", "take no prisoners", "do as I say, not as I do". Sounds familiar to me somehow. MOO

Zoom! Zoom! My friend. The 585 Deerfield, Avon, CT property looked to be in poor repair but people were curious if it was used to store FORE property? It looked to be an older property too. But, I'm curious why its never been rented as it was where FD/JD lived before 4Jx? Hint, Hint to FD if you need some cash? If its not completely run down I would think a smaller house in a nice neighborhood might be rentable. Just a thought... MOO

Edit: Added the article about FD Mother accident at the property from HC as there are some property pictures for point of comparison :

In 2010, Fotis Dulos’ mother, 77, died after being struck by a Land Rover driven by the family’s nanny in driveway of Avon home
Last pic I saw it looked almost uninhabitable. What a sad demise for his parents. MOO.

I’m so sorry but I’m lost—; it would make them mad that we said it or that LE did it? It’s not legal, I feel sure, but I’ve known people who recommend an upside-down five-gallon bucket in a pinch. But to really look in a Suburban with all those storage areas, you’d have to pull all of that back to look. And under the headliner.
The visual of what Fitzy posted gave me the giggles.
It was on the heels of earlier posts opining that FD and NP are reading these threads.

Just a random question from a thought that popped into my brain.

On the real estate transaction where MT allegedly loans the money given to her by FD (from FORE) to the person buying the house, I wondered what the legal liability might be of the real estate broker involved in that transaction? We know from the prior testimony in Family Court that the bank officer could and most likely did run into issues with the law due to the transaction.

But I wonder what liability the broker could have here, if any? FD seems to use the same broker over and over again too. I'm asking this question as a hypothetical as the real estate broker isn't a suspect or named POI but was party to the suspicious transaction and represented the seller FORE.

Any real estate folks or brokers out there that know the answer to this hypothetical?

He provided the buyer, he didn't need a broker, sort of like a for sale by owner. They probably created their own purchase and sale agreement or had a lawyer friend draft it for them.

Happened to me and my child. He suffered incredibly at his hands for 10 months out of state with a nanny and ultimately our high court court in my state threw out the ruling and he could come home. Money, success, good looks and charm deceive the courts and it is punishment to the mother for leaving them.

I am so very sorry. Sometimes I feel like we don’t just need a karma bus; we need a karma semi-truck with no brakes to speed it up. MOO.

The visual of what Fitzy posted gave me the giggles.
It was on the heels of earlier posts opining that FD and NP are reading these threads.

I’m pretty sure one did at one point. You’d think they would have tried to help us out with some useful answers but nooooo.

The back story was that Pattis filed a motion to get back FD/FORE vehicles. Having seen what the State does to check vehicles and do the forensic work we went down the very slippery slope of thinking what might have been done to the vehicles and what conditon they might be returned to 4Jx for use by FD.

My best guess (having seen a number of these stripped cars) was that the shell of the car would be intact but there would be nothing inside. No seats, no carpeting, no electronics, no ceiling cover etc.

The image was this shell of a Suburban towed by the State and returned to FD. The shell might be drivable but w/o anything inside there would be no place to sit. So, the suggestion was to place a milk crate or corn crate or someone brilliantly suggested a 5 gallon painter plastic bucket to the floor so that the vehicle could be driven/used.

Hope that helps. It was a slow news day.... :D

He provided the buyer, he didn't need a broker, sort of like a for sale by owner. They probably created their own purchase and sale agreement or had a lawyer friend draft it for them.
Its strange but a broker seemed to be listed. Maybe it was for the initial purchase and not the resale? IDK.

This very situation has me pondering all the time and asking random farmers, plumbers, mechanics, construction guys, home inspectors, engineers, and tough old farmers’ wives (they don’t miss a thing) what it could be. I know I’m missing something that should be obvious!

When I googled loud, banging noises, a lot of articles popped up about metal ductwork in walls being moved. Perhaps her body is in a canister in the walls. I’m sorry that is so grim. I don’t think the dogs searched inside the home of 61 Sturbridge. MOO

Articles stated that LE focused on the dumpster outside the property.

They also requested footage from the neighbor from 19 May on....

or why doesn't he scale down and move in and fix it up himself? I mean, he's a single dude now, he doesn't need 16,000 sf and 5 baths does he?
that little house would look good with a little
dorky Kia sitting in the driveway.
I think its a viable strategy as his days must be numbered in 4Jx IMO. Needs to have someplace to live. I guess FD can't ever say WSers aren't looking out for him! :rolleyes: I think we are charity personified! MOO

Last edited:
This very situation has me pondering all the time and asking random farmers, plumbers, mechanics, construction guys, home inspectors, engineers, and tough old farmers’ wives (they don’t miss a thing) what it could be. I know I’m missing something that should be obvious!

I know FD doesn’t like horses or I would have wondered about an unhappy horse kicking in a trailer or garage waiting on FD to go on a midnight ride through the woods or whatever. Unlikely? Yes but so is this entire saga. :) I believe in the power of unashamedly thinking sideways and sharing those thoughts with others (as you’ve noticed—sorry!) not because I like to look like an idiot but because sometimes it leads someone else to the right answer. Of course there are limits (see NP: Gone Girl). MOO.

Zoom! Zoom! My friend. The 585 Deerfield, Avon, CT property looked to be in poor repair but people were curious if it was used to store FORE property? It looked to be an older property too. But, I'm curious why its never been rented as it was where FD/JD lived before 4Jx? Hint, Hint to FD if you need some cash? If its not completely run down I would think a smaller house in a nice neighborhood might be rentable. Just a thought... MOO

Edit: Added the article about FD Mother accident at the property from HC as there are some property pictures for point of comparison :

In 2010, Fotis Dulos’ mother, 77, died after being struck by a Land Rover driven by the family’s nanny in driveway of Avon home
Hmmm, I wonder if the property where his mother was hit by the nanny has a 'disclosure' notice on the deed about her dying from a fatal accident there. I know someone who bought a house for virtually 1/2 the going price because someone had been killed there. Most people wouldn't want to buy and live in a place where someone died. The property was hugely devalued, and this person was the only one to make an offer on the place in over 6 months in a really hot property market. Just a thought as to why it hasn't "moved".... MOO

Here's what I'm talking about: this link to NOLO indicates some states require a disclosure for any deaths within X number of years (e.g., in CA it's 3 years). Maybe FD was waiting for some time to go by, and / or it was tied up in the divorce? .... MOO

"What you’re talking about is the issue of “psychological damage” to a property, to be distinguished from “physical damage.” In some cases, the psychological damage is so great—such as after a violent or highly publicized murder or suicide, or widespread reports of haunting—that the house is considered “stigmatized” and therefore less valuable."

"In most states, the owner would indeed be expected to disclose a defect causing the house to be stigmatized, so that buyers could adjust their expectations and purchase price accordingly."

Selling My House: Do I Have to Disclose a Previous Death Here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces