DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
love it @afitzy, cosmic cash machine.
I can't imagine Ct. is so lax about 'funny money'
being paid to finance a legal team.

Here in Fl., even back in the late 70's we had to prove where every dollar came from in financial transactions because we had so many mysterious people walking around with bags of cash. No joke, literally, people coming in to my office off the street w/ nice leather brief cases,
fat leather brief cases- chained to their wrist
with locks. Filled with cash. And sometimes
another mysterious companion (bodyguard).

So banks, closing attorneys, title companies-
everyone wanted to avoid handling funny money.
then we went through a period of when the
perps would turn the cash into emeralds and
they came in to buy real estate using emeralds.
Oh, the good ole days. lol
I'm thinking about creating an image for a tee with the 'cosmic cash machine' as I think most people would want them in their life! I know I do! FD could have one with greek flags and hearts surrounding the ATM! Sorry for this entire line of jokes but felt like I/we needed a chuckle after a challenging week.

And if you can't laugh at FO saying he has no idea how his bills are being paid I'm not sure what you can laugh at! I'm wondering if FO bills are running $50,000/month or more as most of the atty's involved bill at least $500/hr so I would think FO is keeping them all busy for at least 100 hrs a month? IDK. Just a guess!

But I'm laughing about something else though about the trail this money is making. IMO I think it was a gross miscalculation to route any money through NY. NY does many things poorly but does some things brilliantly IMO and money laundering and payments is something that NYS does well on.

So, if there is some wrong doing here either with the atty the money is being routed to or from the sender/s in Greece, my guess is that if the matter would brought to the attention of NYS authorities that it would be fully investigated in short order.

If I recall I believe the teacher was from their former school, not NCCS. Also, it was on one of the earlier threads....I couldn’t imagine having to go back and find it.
Yes, it was a random comment from someone at the Dulos' childrens previous school from years ago (before they separated and JD moved to NC) that she thought the kids (boys) 'worshipped' FD. That person was no longer employed at that school when they made the comment, and it was out of context (not a recent observation). I think they posted the comment here, and when their credentials were looked into, they were not verified as an insider, so their posts were removed, and they didn't post again after that. This was early days, within a few weeks of JD's disappearance. IIRC/MOO

love it @afitzy, cosmic cash machine.
I can't imagine Ct. is so lax about 'funny money'
being paid to finance a legal team.

Here in Fl., even back in the late 70's we had to prove where every dollar came from in financial transactions because we had so many mysterious people walking around with bags of cash. No joke, literally, people coming in to my office off the street w/ nice leather brief cases,
fat leather brief cases- chained to their wrist
with locks. Filled with cash. And sometimes
another mysterious companion (bodyguard).

So banks, closing attorneys, title companies-
everyone wanted to avoid handling funny money.
then we went through a period of when the
perps would turn the cash into emeralds and
they came in to buy real estate using emeralds.
Oh, the good ole days. lol

I thought you weren’t allowed to pay for legal representation with money which was obtained illegally...maybe I am imagining that, but if true, those lawyers could be sweating the possibility that some forensic accountant could put this together. I wonder if that’s why the money has to come from Greece? It’ll take them a lot longer to figure it out.

FDpapers.png I keep wondering about the documents served on FO by the guy in shorts and flip flops at the Stamford Courthouse. Have searched the State database and haven't seen any new cases. Does anyone have any ideas on what that thick stack of papers could have been?

View attachment 199789 I keep wondering about the documents served on FO by the guy in shorts and flip flops at the Stamford Courthouse. Have searched the State database and haven't seen any new cases. Does anyone have any ideas on what that thick stack of papers could have been?
Could it be the Summons and Complaint for a lawsuit? Those are usually a little thicker than a standard subpoena.

Or maybe he got served multiple subpoenas all at once? IDK MOO

I thought you weren’t allowed to pay for legal representation with money which was obtained illegally...maybe I am imagining that, but if true, those lawyers could be sweating the possibility that some forensic accountant could put this together. I wonder if that’s why the money has to come from Greece? It’ll take them a lot longer to figure it out.
that's what I'm getting at. You got it!
I'd be concerned if I'd cashed any of FD's checks
to pay me.
Like in my area, if you buy "tainted" goods meaning hot or stolen, you are a party to an illegal transaction.
Besides loosing your money you paid and having to give back the stolen item, you are
still operating within an illegal transaction.
Doesn't matter if you were in the dark in the eyes of the law. You were a party in an illegal
transaction.
Do none of these shady attys. worry about this?
Or is it, til they get caught, just take the money and run?

View attachment 199789 I keep wondering about the documents served on FO by the guy in shorts and flip flops at the Stamford Courthouse. Have searched the State database and haven't seen any new cases. Does anyone have any ideas on what that thick stack of papers could have been?
fotie is saying "Can't see it, Don't see it".
Nope, not acknowledging it. Get those papers outta here."

Well said!!

Rochlin seems to enjoy the limelight perhaps a bit too much so I wonder how it will play out with No Case Norms love the limelight and deep need to control ALL! IDK.

Rochlin is also sadly an attorney that feels compelled to be active on social media and I believe in contravention of court orders in a specific divorce case that he was involved with recently. Rochlin made the choice to post demeaning photos of the STBX female spouse who at the time was undergoing treatment for breast cancer on social media (Rochlin was representing her husband in the case).

Both wife and Rochlin had court orders to stay off of social media regarding the case. His decision to attack someone online that was undergoing treatment looked petty at best and cruel and highly unprofessional at worst. Then, to top things off and in an interesting twist he wrote a 'letter of explanation' about the matter to a FB Group involved with the JD Case. So, it seems we might just have another individual that has issues with questionable personal choices and is lacking in impulse control. I would love to see what the CT Bar Association would make of this overall situation as it looks like this is an attorney that believes that attacking his clients STBX on social media is ok and part of his brief EVEN when the court had told him to stay off of social media.

Sadly, these are the kinds of attorneys that FO has in his "corner". IMO they are sad, pathetic and highly unprofessional.

MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO
Wow. That kind of conduct would get an attorney disciplined in most states. Is there a pending Bar grievance?

fotie is saying "Can't see it, Don't see it".
Nope, not acknowledging it. Get those papers outta here."
Court is one of the best places to catch up with shady people who duck service:

They are likely to be there at a designated time

It is a relatively safe space if the person being served is dangerous

All the better if they are accompanied by counsel

MOO

Wow. That kind of conduct would get an attorney disciplined in most states. Is there a pending Bar grievance?
Not before the Bar so far as I know. It was inappropriate and beyond unprofessional. But it was the letter written to the JD FB group that for me took it to a whole different level as he was seeking affirmation from the FB group that he was a good guy and that the other party was at fault. I stopped paying attention after that as I believe atty's don't belong online discussing their clients STBXs. He just IMO seems undisciplined, unprofessional and a bit of a clown/cowboy. So disappointing to see IMO. MOO

Just saw this article talking about how LE has undertaken some recent searches! Wonder if this is to turn the heat up on the process of filing more charges?

Jennifer Dulos case: Active searches resume as disappearance reaches 3 months

Quotes from article:

NEW CANAAN — "Active searches have resumed into the disappearance of Jennifer Dulos as Saturday will mark exactly three months since she vanished".

"New Canaan Police Lt. Jason Ferraro said Friday several recent searches have occurred, but declined to comment about the locations. Ferraro said last month investigators were not actively searching".

"Ferraro said police have received nearly 1,400 tips in the case, but he said the volume and frequency has declined since the start of the investigation".

"Ferraro said a team comprised of New Canaan police investigators and members of the Connecticut State Police Major Crimes units remain mostly focused on processing evidence".

Last edited:
Just saw this article talking about how LE has undertaken some recent searches! Wonder if this is to turn the heat up on the process of filing more charges?

Jennifer Dulos case: Active searches resume as disappearance reaches 3 months

Quotes from article:

NEW CANAAN — "Active searches have resumed into the disappearance of Jennifer Dulos as Saturday will mark exactly three months since she vanished".

"New Canaan Police Lt. Jason Ferraro said Friday several recent searches have occurred, but declined to comment about the locations. Ferraro said last month investigators were not actively searching".

"Ferraro said police have received nearly 1,400 tips in the case, but he said the volume and frequency has declined since the start of the investigation".

"Ferraro said a team comprised of New Canaan police investigators and members of the Connecticut State Police Major Crimes units remain mostly focused on processing evidence".
Would love to know where the recent searches have been. Surprised local media hasn't picked up on this.
More importantly local Websleuthers.
MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads