Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, thank you, thank you, thank you! He is toast and she is a liar, who deserves everything that is coming her way! I gave her the benefit of the doubt; now I believe she was in on everything from the beginning! She KNEW, she KNEW! One word of warning to Jennifer could have stopped him and that is something MT will live with every single day of her sorry life! I hope she NEVER gets to see her daughter again once they lock her up for a very, very long time!

Her lawyer has to be sooo pi**ed at her right now. Like the truck keys, even after she assisted in destroying evidence of Jennifer's murder, she STILL had the keys to the truth and she bold faced LIED to LE. She's got some 'splaining to do, not that anyone ever believed that she was some poor, innocent, clueless girlfriend. She cast her lot with her murdering boyfriend and she should pay with years of imprisonment.

Now we also know why NP has started to go after the "hired help." That former EE's testimony is absolutely devastating to FD. The detailing without permission, the cleaning of 80 Mountain Spring (shout out to the kirby family for nailing that one!), the changing of the truck seats, the withholding of the keys, the explicit command by FD to lie to LE! Not only did FD murder his wife in cold-blood, he had no compunction to demand that others lie for him of even to set them up for the fall. He is subhuman.

As I am so fond of labeling criminal behavior, "The Alibi Script" brought a HUGE smile to my face! Heck, it might might make a good name for a book. Is Ann Rule around anymore? This type of brutal senseless murder is her forte. Sadly, a beautiful, kind, caring human being had to be brutally murdered by a soulless freak in order for it to be written. May he rot in h***.

Bless Ann Rule's heart. She died but this and the Kelsey Berreth case would have been perfect for her skills.

How did he transfer the body to the Tacoma in broad daylight ?
Graphic:

Did he her saw her in two ? Did he prop her up like a mannequin? What we do know is that via the timeline of camera stamps he drove from turnout in NC to 80 MS directly ...Did he stash her there in a barrel or dumpster etc!! This is where MT comes in key ... he had to have gone there 80 MS on 5/25 early .. hence loud banging ... just wonder if LE has footage of FD leaving 80 MS a day later and also has a plethora of video surveillance they haven’t revealed ? But if so .... why haven’t they found her ?
Seems unwieldy to move an entire body from one vehicle to another in broad daylight and in a public location. Maybe there WAS at least some dismemberment at Welles.

reading all the arrest documents (OMG!), did NP have access to this before he and FD stopped with reporters after his 2nd bail? so after all this in the documents, back to the question the female reporter asked today fotis- where is jennifer??

today when NP was so condescending to the female reporter, it appears to me that NP gets defensive and testy when he is trying to avoid giving a reasonable response.. don't answer the question but ask a question, especially in a mean nasty tone!

justice is coming soon!!!!!

NP is having a bad day today for sure!

This is terrible. Disappointing. I am for free press, but foremost, responsible, diligent reporting. Done with the Hartford Courant. MOO. And their bleeping paywall. MOO. I will be directing my tips, comments and attention to the Connecticut Post, which is a Hearst company, and covers far more markets than HC. MOO.
Shaking my head.

I quit the Courant too. They quickly turned to the dark side cozying up to Pattis. I'm spreading the word too.

Not to excuse her conduct any way but has anyone given thought to her being in fear for her own life if she ratted Fotis out? She obviously saw what he is capable of. But then why not come clean from the beginning. So bizarre.

I am certain he intended to force her to cooperate by holding evidence over her head. Her defense will likely be that she was in fear of him but I personally think that both she and FD are two birds of the same feather. Two nasty vultures with no moral compass. I’m almost positive she knew JD would be killed and when. Since there is no “accessory” crime her involvement is the same as murder in CT. It doesn’t matter to me if she was not physically in NC on the morning of 5/24. MT and FD intended to get away with murder. When it became apparent that LE didn’t believe her fabrications and they laid down the hammer she did what all rats on a sinking ship do...do the best to save herself and mitigate the damage. When I think of her smiling in CT after she was out on bond trying to sell her wears unsuccessfully and blowing kisses to her family in court when she bonded out I knew then she has no conscience. Watching her strut into the courtroom and running fingers through her hair and her ragged face I wanted her to fall on her tuckus and break her tailbone.

None of us like that she may get a lesser sentence and a better deal but the thing is once LE arrested and separated those two she should have spilled as @afitzy said. Her attorney was smart asking the court to keep FD and his attorneys from contacting her. It plays into their narrative that she was threatened and had no choice but to go along with FD’s evil plans and demands. Which I believe she did all of her own volition. We will find out soon enough.

It’s telling that there were no further tampering charges against her. I don’t believe she was NC at all on 5/24. o do believe that so far the evidence shows that FD physically murdered JD because he wanted That final bit of control over her and for JD to know he was ending her life.

Whether or not MT was threatened or even her daughter threatened by FD she still had multiple chances to come clean. It was only after she realized her goose was cooked too that she decided FD was expendable. I mean she may very well have been threatened but I guess I don’t care?

Good insight though.

reading all the arrest documents (OMG!), did NP have access to this before he and FD stopped with reporters after his 2nd bail? so after all this in the documents, back to the question the female reporter asked today fotis- where is jennifer??

today when NP was so condescending to the female reporter, it appears to me that NP gets defensive and testy when he is trying to avoid giving a reasonable response.. don't answer the question but ask a question, especially in a mean nasty tone!

Surprised there WAS a 2nd bail. And no bail hearing. Again, makes me think some kind of crafty reason on the part of LE.

At the time of the Pattis press interview this afternoon I very much wonder how much of the 40 pages he had a chance to review? Any ideas?

If they picked up FD in Farmington at 2:30 it took at least an hr to get to BPT. Processing took awhile and its unclear when Pattis showed up in BPT. If Pattis was in New Haven (his offices) to get to BPT might take 45 min to hr depending on traffic.

Would the protocol at the meeting be for State police to review the entire warrant with FD and Pattis?

Pattis must have been more than a bit stunned as if he didn't have any info on MT before today, today was the day they learned that MT was at best a reluctant witness and that MT was the one that established that the JD body was in the passenger seat of the Red Truck.

Surprised Pattis didn't take the opportunity to do a 'no comment at this time' today after these bombshells but I guess its not how things roll in Pattisville.

I would have loved to be a fly on the wall of the Volvo driving back to Hartford. Wonder if he drove him home or dropped him off at the train station and told him to 'wait for the train to get home'!

MOO

LOL...Did you see FD grab the warrant as they were trying to pull out of the parking lot. Bet it was a long ride as FD read and ranted in the car. The train station is certainly an option NP must have considered.

NP may need two hours on the therapist's couch tomorrow.

I am actually glad Norm has such a big yap! Ya know? It’s certainly and I mean certainly not helpful to his “know it all” OCD client. I hope FD is having a terrible night. A really bad one. Also I think it was @oviedo that called the transfer of JD body from JD car to Tacoma at location JD car was dumped. Impressive posters we got on this site!
I’ve had my theories on this one for sure - 20 threads we’ve been sleuthing this one and I feel we are very close and I can’t wait to see what else they have ! Welcome back ❤️

Makes sense he was lying in wait, knew how to get into garage unnoticed, but where was his vehicle? He takes her out with a knife, then has to have access to clean up materials, right? Some pieces of the puzzle are missing or did I miss something in the report?

I think LE is walking him toward a plea. They have more and he knows it. The squeeze is on for a confession. Drip, drip, drip.

MT has a very, very long road to redemption. I have said from day one, she has a choice, but if she is to get the benefit of cooperation, she has to be 100% truthful to LE. IMO she still hasn't revealed all she knows. Where is the body MT? She saw Jennifer's body, IMO. If not, why was she present for the clean up? Why did she drive EE's truck away from 80MS otherwise.

I would also like to recall something thekirbyfamily told us after that magnificent trek into the heart of FD's darkness at 80MS. Kirby TOLD us there was something about that place, there was a presence of Jennifer, like Jennifer was trying to tell us to pay attention, an eery feeling that this residence was going to be very significant once LE finished its investigation. How prescient, how insightful. Arm chair sleuths, indeed.
There was an early interview with a former FBI person that I recall who explained the process of what MT had to do in order to be credible. He explained that everything she said would be gone through with a fine tooth comb and proven or not. It looks like LE did do precisely as he described and they came up short with her statements.

The FBI person then said at a certain time if a witness or potential witness cannot be found to be credible or capable of telling the truth that they would be 'cut loose' and left to fend for themselves along with their lawyer and face whatever charges LE ends up filing. I wonder if MT has been 'cut loose' by State Police and that is one of the reasons for the filing today? Was today as much about sending a message to Pattis as it was to Bowman? If MT is an avowed liar then how can she help the State? Is her only value at this point to verify it was her in the Raptor with FD on Albany or at the ATM or at the Car Wash or sitting at the kitchen island at 4jx? She only has value when there is a CCTV to confirm as otherwise her word has zero value? IDK. Its puzzling to me as to how to deal with a liar as she very much appears to be.

Its stunning to me that the arrest warrant details the lack of cooperation and white lies and black lies by MT through this process. She didn't have much credibility to begin with in my mind to begin with and then when she has the opportunity to possibly save herself what does she do? She lies or obfuscates yet again.

At this point I'm not sure how the State can trust anything she says and even more important I'm not sure how she isn't charged not only with hindering (5 years min sentence no early release) but with murder?

Not sure how Bowman counters this fact pattern in the arrest warrant? Its certainly a mess IMO.

So they're saying that MT lied to LE when she was interviewed right after she posted bond? She had a lawyer. Lawyers always advise the client to shut up and say nothing... why talk to the police if you are going to (allegedly) lie?
Yes - even if totally innocent all the lawyers I work with say get a lawyer before talking to LE - then you can be advised properly. I think she lied because they agreed before hand and they thought they were going to get away with it- I’ve thought from the beginning FD showed arrogance - now after reading this warrant and the level of detailed evidence they have - and he’s still arrogant ? I expect him to make a run for it JMO

I’m at a complete loss. The murder case is right there.

They need nothing more than what they have, even if they are waiting on additional lab results.

We know what his employee said, and we know what MT said. I don’t like the idea of this information being out there, and FD walking free.

Why they have yet to pull the trigger is beyond me. I’d love to know why.
i wonder this too..then i think, well he has been a deadbeat dad (not paying child support, not giving his financial records, claiming poverty, not paying the court ordered continuance of health insurance, kids education, etc.....) but somehow the first arrest he eventually makes bail (his 401k 1/2million bucks), versus today's bail he immediately comes up with another 1/2million bucks for the new bail....he sure can bail his sorry butt out of jail..

so there is a person in greece who paying for his attorneys he does not know, and then there is the new bail..should be interesting to find the money trail!

hope is ankle monitor is on tight especially now..

From what I recall seeing in this case, NP seems to behave that way more often with female rather than male reporters. Extremely annoying. JMO.

I think LE is walking him toward a plea. They have more and he knows it. The squeeze is on for a confession. Drip, drip, drip.

I don’t see it happening.

They don’t need a body for a conviction, and Connecticut doesn’t have the death penalty.

I don’t see the prosecution offering a deal for the body, unless the family is ok with it.

I don’t think he’d give up the body regardless.

I think that he thinks, he can beat this. He’s wrong of course.

When you're in love with someone you think the person will be different with you than they were with your predecessor, meaning if there was any bad behavior, it wouldn't happen with you.

I agree. I can't decide though if she's just morally bankrupt or there's real underlying pathology which fuels her behavior and makes her a kind of FD "lite."
I'm at the point of not thinking about this issue any more and am just saying FO + HO = TWO PEAS IN A POD and then I'm moving on to researching other things.

The level of anger I felt after reading in the arrest warrant about how MT given multiple chances to assist, chose in fact to lie, is enormous.

I just have to ask myself (for the 100th time!) what mother would treat another mother of 5 children in such a way?

Then I do basic word association and all the words we have used to describe MT/HO return: amoral, narcissist, morally bankrupt and ethically challenged are simply the top 5.

IMO she is a total write off as a human being.

She was told by FD that she was cleaning coffee in the Tacoma and 'she didn't smell coffee' and YET SHE STAYED? What did she think she was doing and didn't she question why there were a bunch of black contractor bags around? and how did he explain Albany?

The list of stupidity goes on and on IMO.

IMO she isn't worth the time of day.

MOO

Did NP or FD even read the warrant ? Holy Hannah ... this is damning ! Side piece panicked and ratted him out ! EE is his Achilles heel what an idiot FD is! Truly thinks he’s so much smarter than everyone else . Thinks people will bow down for him and back up his lies ?! WTH?! When he is arrested for murder I’m throwing a party !
Judging by the smirk and lack of bugged out eyes, Fulos didn’t know anything about what was in the arrest warrant at his latest photo shoot.

From what I recall seeing in this case, NP seems to behave that way more often with female rather than male reporters. Extremely annoying. JMO.
Yes, you are correct. He has attacked female reporters with 'shame on you' 3 times so far.

I was really hoping to see a strong female judge in Criminal Court as that would have no doubt frosted him to no end.

Sadly no female judge, but I have hope that current Judge will do a solid job with the case.

MOO

Thanks everyone for all the info and updates. MT must be darn scared.

Since he met bail again, I really am concerned he will try to skip the country. He values his freedom more then the kids. He most likely has money stashed overseas. I hope I am wrong....but it is a god possibility.
I would imagine now that he has seen the evidence they have, right here in black, white and colors pictures; he may want to try and skip out. My guess, if he tries LE will be on him like stink on s%#?!. They are probably watching him 24/7. Let him try to leave, I would love to see a car chase; where the cops ram him, run him off the road, drag him out of the Kia and slam his face into the asphalt...while yanking his arms behind his back and slapping the cuffs on him. Jmo:mad:

I don't think there is a conspiracy option in CT. I think that conspriacy puts you into the murder charge category. Will have to go back and look at the options as we looked at them awhile ago and I don't recall. I don't think we have accessory or conspiracy options in CT. Does anyone remember this discussion when we read through the various murder and manslaughter options in CT?
Here is a lawyer’s blog post about conspiracy charges in CT specifically regarding FD and MT. note, this has been out there a while and was written just after the first arrest. It is clearly a marketing ploy for the firm (and a savvy one at that, it’s come up for me several times in searches, etc.). But I think it has some answers to these questions.

https://markshermanlaw.com/blog/jen...nd-be-arrested-for-conspiracy-in-connecticut/

Sorry if I have missed the obvious. It’s now 5am, here.

1. How do we know for sure that he killed her in her garage. Is it feasible that he attacked her, kidnapped her, put her sitting in the passenger seat, and then (sorry) torture her at 80 MS? Was it the volume of blood found in the garage/cars that indicated she didn’t make it out of the garage alive?

Could the clean-up witnessed by EE have been from an attack while she was still alive, rather than dismemberment?

2. Does Sturbridge get a mention in this AW?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member