Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet GF knew every step LE was taking. She knows what FD is, IMO. No wonder she hired bodyguards immediately. As upset as we all were after reading the arrest warrant, I cannot even imagine the pain JD's children and mother are experiencing.

I don't imagine any of this is a surprise to them. I expect LE sat GF down early on and told her the case for murder was solid and Jennifer wasn't coming home.

I took it as he parked the Toyota on lapham, ran/walked to JD house where he ambushed her in the garage, then he used her suburban to drive back to lapham where he moved her body into the Toyota and abandoned her suburban.
Pretty bold in broad daylight to move her body but since they found blood in both vehicles (Tacoma seats IIRC) this has to be what happened - I’m going to need to update our timeline with all this new data

I think she loves FD and didn’t want to betray him (and maybe didn’t want to admit to the stuff she did, because she didn’t want to be in trouble). But I really think Andrew Bowman had a couple of “come to Jesus” meetings with her, and told her to tell the truth, because it would be worse if she didn’t. He is a good lawyer and advocate, I think, and she is lucky to have hired him. She absolutely, positively did not want to cooperate against FD. I think if she could have fled before telling the truth, she would have.
Not to excuse her conduct any way but has anyone given thought to her being in fear for her own life if she ratted Fotis out? She obviously saw what he is capable of. But then why not come clean from the beginning. So bizarre.

Makes sense he was lying in wait, knew how to get into garage unnoticed, but where was his vehicle? He takes her out with a knife, then has to have access to clean up materials, right? Some pieces of the puzzle are missing or did I miss something in the report?
According to affidavit he was waiting for her at her house, "lying in wait"; he used Jennifers keys to get into the house (DNA mix in kitchen sink). Also according to the affidavit, he parked red truck 100' from where he left Jennifer's SUV. Perhaps the jaunt through the woods to her home is where the poison ivy came from. Much, much more to come IMO.

I am so happy to know LE has Dulos and Triconis for murder. Maybe she will be charged as an accessory. But this is all good news tonight. I suppose they allowed Dulos to go home and have one last look at his house? Otherwise I don’t know why they didn’t charge him. It’s coming and not soon enough. I have loved reading all the posts on this thread. Especially all the locals. You guys are awesome.

Pretty bold in broad daylight to move her body but since they found blood in both vehicles (Tacoma seats IIRC) this has to be what happened - I’m going to need to update our timeline with all this new data
I think that’s why she was in passenger seat too. Because he couldn’t drive around with her in the cab. How eery and ghoulish though. To drive with her in the front seat with him. What a monster. MOO or whatever. (Seems to be a popular way to end statements here).

At the time of the Pattis press interview this afternoon I very much wonder how much of the 40 pages he had a chance to review? Any ideas?

If they picked up FD in Farmington at 2:30 it took at least an hr to get to BPT. Processing took awhile and its unclear when Pattis showed up in BPT. If Pattis was in New Haven (his offices) to get to BPT might take 45 min to hr depending on traffic.

Would the protocol at the meeting be for State police to review the entire warrant with FD and Pattis?

Pattis must have been more than a bit stunned as if he didn't have any info on MT before today, today was the day they learned that MT was at best a reluctant witness and that MT was the one that established that the JD body was in the passenger seat of the Red Truck.

Surprised Pattis didn't take the opportunity to do a 'no comment at this time' today after these bombshells but I guess its not how things roll in Pattisville.

I would have loved to be a fly on the wall of the Volvo driving back to Hartford. Wonder if he drove him home or dropped him off at the train station and told him to 'wait for the train to get home'!

MOO
These narcissists never do their own homework, never read the full document. They’re too busy skimming Art of War and grooming their ponytails or buzz cuts.

If she didn't ask, she really is dense.

She didn’t have to ask IMO. He may have told her it was her job to dispose. (So many echoes of the Kelsey Berreth/P Frazee case here).

May have promised her JD’s Porsche as a reward. Probably, IMO, planned with Michi all along to frame EE. Little did Michi know he had a covert Plan B up his sleeve.....if she squeals, have something that pins it on her. What better than disposal of the remains.

Just revisiting this quote, from June 27.

Careful what you wish for Norm.

“She was with him at the time Jennifer went missing,” Pattis told Hearst Connecticut Media this week.

“We know where he was. Michelle knows where he was,” Pattis said. “Hopefully, they’ll release her, or hopefully, she’ll decide to testify.”

Attachments

• 0D6EDA8C-7987-42B6-9513-EABC49567EEF.jpeg
    0D6EDA8C-7987-42B6-9513-EABC49567EEF.jpeg
    86.6 KB · Views: 19
Marissa Alter (@MarissaAlter) on Twitter
Fotis Dulos’ attorney, Norm Pattis, sent me this statement regarding his client’s arrest. Pattis is attempting to downplay the new details that came out in the arrest warrant, but I think it’s pretty clear police are building their case towards a murder charge.
@News12CT
Pattis said “it sounds like the state is trying to convince itself that Fotis is responsible for Jennifer’s disappearance.”
When and if the state decides it can prove its case, we will welcome the chance to meet the case in open court,” he said. “The new warrant speaks of a lying lover and handyman with something to hide. When do we get the chance to question these folks?”
View attachment 202448

There we go -- NP/FO throwing EE Under the Bus.

Funny since EE's Red Truck (driven by FO) was caught on School Bus CCTV at Waveny Park that day. Woo Hoo.

I do not know why I did not think of School Bus CCTV. My husband was accused of causing a car accident last year. Fortunately, there was a passing School Bus with CCTV and hubby was exonerated.

IF the handy man (EE) had something to hide, then Why would EE hang on to the seats taken out of his Red Truck and then go on to Present them to LE?

IMO.

On the money IMO. MT wasn't cooperating and wasted alot of LE time. I hope she pays for this choice with no deal. The issue is that they do need her stmts to establish FO presence in a few cases I think.

I hope LE have MT under protective watch.

Would hate to see FO temper in full action tonight!

MOO

FD's gut must have completely ulcerated by now.

He knows everything he did on that fateful day.

He had to know LE had the Alibi Script.

He knew they had him on camera in Hartford (unless Pattis convinced him that would be inadmissible because of LE keeping his cell phone).

When MT wouldn't stay in touch after all of Pattis' machinations, FD had to know she could be 'fessing up, blowing his alibi to smithereens.

I can here the rumble in FD's gut all the way to Memphis.

It sounds like justice in high gear.

I think that’s why she was in passenger seat too. Because he couldn’t drive around with her in the cab. How eery and ghoulish though. To drive with her in the front seat with him. What a monster. MOO or whatever. (Seems to be a popular way to end statements here).
Actually I need to go back tomorrow and read the warrant concerning the switcheroo of seats and the trek of the Tacoma - jeez they are a couple of terrible criminals IMO - the only thing it appears they did right was hide her body IMO - gotta love technology

I bet GF knew every step LE was taking. She knows what FD is, IMO. No wonder she hired bodyguards immediately. As upset as we all were after reading the arrest warrant, I cannot even imagine the pain JD's children and mother are experiencing.
I also feel that LE has been in regular contact with JD’s family and sharing all the info they had found regarding the case. I am certain that GF knew months ago that JD was dead.

Still, when I read the arrest warrant today, there was relief that LE has a solid case against FD, but also deep sadness for JD’s family. For them, this will likely be the day remembered as the public revelation that JD is gone. And the horror of finally reading in black and white that he committed this crime so arrogantly and witlessly.

Just revisiting this quote, from June 27.

Careful what you wish for Norm.

“She was with him at the time Jennifer went missing,” Pattis told Hearst Connecticut Media this week.

“We know where he was. Michelle knows where he was,” Pattis said. “Hopefully, they’ll release her, or hopefully, she’ll decide to testify.”
His words will come back to haunt him IMO - great find

Did NP or FD even read the warrant ? Holy Hannah ... this is damning ! Side piece panicked and ratted him out ! EE is his Achilles heel what an idiot FD is! Truly thinks he’s so much smarter than everyone else . Thinks people will bow down for him and back up his lies ?! WTH?! When he is arrested for murder I’m throwing a party !

I wonder if they found the bag he disposed of in the receptacle at the car wash and the other item that the AW mentioned was out of view. Hmmm

So much more to come to light.

Anyway, going to bed extremely happy tonight knowing justice for Jennifer, her family and friends will be served very soon.

Thank you LE and super sleuthers!

MOO

Not to excuse her conduct any way but has anyone given thought to her being in fear for her own life if she ratted Fotis out? She obviously saw what he is capable of. But then why not come clean from the beginning. So bizarre.
IMO she had the money to flee. She had no car and no house and nothing other than her daughter in school in Simsbury to tie her to CT. So, all she had to do was to pack a couple of suitcases, grab her daughter and flee.

But she didn't. She stayed to have lunch with FD on the 24th, helped clean up 80MS and the Toyota, drive to the ATM, go down Albany, arrange the red truck cleaning at car wash, attempt to lock EE out of his truck by taking the keys and then wasted LE time for a few weeks with stories that made no sense. Her wasting LE time might have cost them key evidence in the form of possibly erased CCTV along this very long route from NC to Farmington and was IMO obstruction and should be punished harshly.

She also could have thrown herself on the mercy of LE when they showed up at 4JX or when she was safe and secure in NC Jail (a taj mahal of jails BTW complete with deli takeout) and my guess is that they would have taken her testimony and placed her in protective custody along with her daughter. Nope, she didn't do this either.

MT had choices at many steps along the way here IMO. No excuses for her IMO including stupidity.

MOO

@afitzy

I think we just got our answer as to why Norm was hitching his wagon to MT.

She was his client’s alibi, and she had the power to play along, or dig his grave.

She ultimately chose the latter, although it’s pretty clear she intended to keep on lying to investigators.

Couldn’t fool them though.

The new strategy will be to destroy her and her credibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum