Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW. I was visiting in New Canaan a few weeks ago talking to the locals and word on the street was they had this guy by the .... and just waiting for the right time to jump on him.

So updated sequence is.
  • FD drives employees Tacoma Friday AM down the Merritt caught on service station video cams.
  • FD drops employee Tacoma on Lapham Road near trail where Suburban was found. Caught on school bus cams in both directions.
  • My call was FD walked through woods across Lapham to train tracks to Weed Street to Indian Waters Lane to the back of the house on Welles to wait for JD.
  • JD returned from dropping off the kids at New Canaan Country Day School.
  • FD was hiding and waiting for JD when she pulled into the garage. Initial thought it was rage induced for taking the kids away for the weekend but now looks to be premed.
  • FD seen driving away from Welles in JD Suburban.
  • FD transferred JD to employee Tacoma.
  • Was JD body in Tacoma for trip back to Avon and disposed of the body in Hartford area or did FD dump body in NC after dismembering at Sturbridge Hill?
Oddly it seems that JD was in the passenger seat of the Tacoma and we have no info about what happened to the body. We do have more of the the trail that the Tacoma took: Merritt North, Rt 8 to Rt 84 and then nothing.

Will have to wait for the next arrest warrant as it will deal with the missing piece of the puzzle in the form of the body IMO. I can only imagine the challenges of putting together the CCTV for the last miles that the body travelled. Still processing the disclosed info that the Red Truck was at 80MS and that clean up was happening to the truck and supposedly to the 'house' per EE. This might point to the 'clean room' theory for 80MS. IDK? The arrest warrant jumps from I84 to MS house and that is a sizable gap in info for Pattisville to chew on and stew about IMO.

MOO

Last edited:
Have to believe they can make a case for premeditated murder-just the fact that FD drove to New Canaan that morning and went to her house (especially in a vehicle the owner didn’t expect him to drive there) almost certainly constitutes premeditation, doesn’t it?

Add in that whole preposterous scheme with his employee's vehicle, even down to locking him out of it and only giving him the key when he insisted, I don't see how any jury would fail to convict.

If nothing else they'd convict him for being an idiot! (But he's not a psychopath.)

WOW. I was visiting in New Canaan a few weeks ago talking to the locals and word on the street was they had this guy by the .... and just waiting for the right time to jump on him.

So updated sequence is.
  • FD drives employees Tacoma Friday AM down the Merritt caught on service station video cams.
  • FD drops employee Tacoma on Lapham Road near trail where Suburban was found. Caught on school bus cams in both directions.
  • My call was FD walked through woods across Lapham to train tracks to Weed Street to Indian Waters Lane to the back of the house on Welles to wait for JD.
  • JD returned from dropping off the kids at New Canaan Country Day School.
  • FD was hiding and waiting for JD when she pulled into the garage. Initial thought it was rage induced for taking the kids away for the weekend but now looks to be premed.
  • FD seen driving away from Welles in JD Suburban.
  • FD transferred JD to employee Tacoma.
  • Was JD body in Tacoma for trip back to Avon and disposed of the body in Hartford area or did FD dump body in NC after dismembering at Sturbridge Hill?
Warrant says Toyota went to MS. Then to 4JC between 12-2 according to MT. Surveillance will nail that down. Will also show what time they left to return to MS.

Norm needs a psych evaluation too...his comments are asinine. The way he put his arm around FD, he is also a psychopath. He knows full well what FD did to JD and how the children and her family and friends are suffering and will for life and to act like he has to comfort FD sickens me.

MOO

This doesn’t really bother me as much as it does some others here; it’s his job to make the state prove what they claim to know. What does bother me is NP slandering EE.

Makes sense he was lying in wait, knew how to get into garage unnoticed, but where was his vehicle? He takes her out with a knife, then has to have access to clean up materials, right? Some pieces of the puzzle are missing or did I miss something in the report?
I took it as he parked the Toyota on lapham, ran/walked to JD house where he ambushed her in the garage, then he used her suburban to drive back to lapham where he moved her body into the Toyota and abandoned her suburban.

This doesn’t really bother me as much as it does some others here; it’s his job to make the state prove what they claim to know. What does bother me is NP slandering EE.

I prefer sticking to what is usually called "proof" rather than body language and unconscious appeals to people's sympathy. I think it's a trend that's here to stay, but it subverts justice.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! Here's what we arm chair sleuths got exactly right:
1. Killer Dulos DID in fact use the red truck and park it near at an empty turnout, ONE HUNDRED FEET AWAY FROM WHERE JENNIFER'S SUV WAS LATER FOUND ABANDONED.
2.Killer Dulos DID lie in wait for Jennifer at her home and murder her in her garage.
3. Killer Dulos DID attempt to clean up the murder scene and in doing so, left crucial evidence for LE to find.
4.Killer Dulos DID load Jennifer's body into her Suburban and transport it to the red truck for transfer.
5. Killer Dulos DID load Jennifer's body into the red truck he had, in a premeditated manner, left at that spot for that exact purpose.
6. Killer Dulos DID have Jennifer's phone after the murder, an item of evidence we believed to be important, and which confirms the time Jennifer's SUV left her residence and where it went.
7.Killer Dulos DID in fact abandon Jennifer's SUV in the park for LE to later find.
8.Killer Dulos DID have plenty of time for this seemingly "impossible" task of murdering Jennifer. According to objective video evidence, that red truck was parked at that "empty turnout" between 7:eek:5 and 7:40 a.m. According to objective video evidence, Jennifer returned home at 8:05 a.m. According to objective video evidence, Jennifer's SUV was recorded leaving her residence at 10:45 a.m.

FD had planned everything, from beginning to end, even his attempting to steal the "Gone Girl" plot line! His problem was, he just wasn't as smart as he thought he was. NP naively thinks he is going to even make it to round 2? He has just been delivered a knock out blow, and is blathering on about 12 rounds? Dude, pick your jaw up off the floor and go lick your wounds in private. Your client is going to spend every day of his life behind bars soon. Why don't you start looking for another high profile case to satisfy your need for fame?

But we arm chair sleuths were right! The evil bas**** did it! No wonder that EE was in a hurry to cooperate with LE. If the EE told LE that his sick **** of a boss DIRECTED him to load the bags holding evidence of the cold-blooded, premeditated murder of the mother of 5 children, LE surely has concluded that FD was more than capable of trying to falsely implicate this poor EE for this crime. He is reprehensible. Thank goodness that EE retained experienced counsel!

This arm chair sleuth has one question remaining to ask. When can the citizens of CT, expect Killer Dulos to be indicted by a grand jury for first degree murder?

WELL DONE Summary, Oceancalling.

WELL DONE all the LE involved with this case.

WELL DONE for EE Demanding that he take his Own Red Toyota Truck home with him.

How does this information affect the 'Trash Bin Odyssey of Stupidity Date Night' on the more than 4 mile stretch of Albany Avenue in the Hartford Area? Shout out to 'Little Bitty'.

What if FO's plan was Not the 'Trash Bin Odyssey of Stupidity Date Night' after all?

With this new information, was FD's plan to have EE load up the bags of evidence into FO's Ford Raptor and have EE dispose of the bags on EE's way home while keeping FO's Ford Raptor for the weekend?

What if EE had taken FO's Ford Raptor for the weekend and ALL that evidence with him?

What if we did not have the more than 4 mile stretch of that Date Night on Albany Avenue in the Hartford Area?

Did EE enforcing his right to have his own red truck cause FO to change his plans for evidence disposal?

Is this why it took FO and HO approximately 2 hours before they went on their Date Night?

On Another Note.

Don't forget that once FO is actually Charged with JF's (Farber instead of Dulos) murder, LE has to hand over All the Evidence to NP.

I have absolutely no problem with LE holding off just a bit longer, before filing murder charges, if it means that we will see more Slam Dunk evidence, as what was in today's Arrest Warrant.

On Another Note.

There is No Way that FO or NP had read the entire Arrest Warrant before speaking to the media.

There is No Way that FO would have had that Smirk on his face, if he knew what was in that Arrest Warrant.

I bet FO, HO, and NP are popping out bricks right now.

I am Sooo Thrilled.

With a MOO MOO here and a MOO MOO there, here a MOO, there a MOO, everywhere a MOO MOO.

Rogaine does wonders. Take it away, like around the time leading up to when he was booked, and you see the real deal. MOO

Looked pretty confident to me.
He must have healthy hair, too. Grows quite fast.
And his skin and coloring are good.
Makes me question my assessment that he is feeling like a lion in a cage.
Looks pretty energized to me.
MOO.
I don't like it.

Speed-reading isn’t easy at 3.30am! So many tired thoughts.
1. Michi still isn’t yet telling the whole truth and LE knows it.
2. There’s still more to play out in terms of who drove which car, and of course where they put her.
3. LE is waiting to see how Killer Dulos responds personally to the details MT gave up as per this AW. Waiting for him to pin it on her and learn more that way.
4. I wouldn’t be surprised if MT had the job of disposal (it would explain the smirk that accompanied FD’s infamous “I know what I did and I know what I did not do”.
5. Does FD have a glass eye? (See photo above)
About the eye question. I noticed it long ago. The ex sociopath had the same issue with his eyes. They weren't quite right. Weird.

Also @afitzy being totally right about the gaps in the AW! Just imagine when we see the AW for murder. One page cuts off entirely describing the movement of a vehicle on 5/24.

It is clear that MT is cooperating somewhat with LE and likely has her deal in place. No matter what though she has no reason to hold her head up high. I hope she has to serve jail time. But whether she does or does not serve I hope she is shunned everywhere she goes and is never allowed to see her daughter again. I hope she winds up on skid row honestly (because that’s where she deserves to be).

As for Fotis, may he rot in hell. This was so planned y’all! We all gotthat right. We got it right that he would have an outline or spreadsheet. He did. We got it right that he needed someone to frame (PG the ex-employee) and that the Tacoma was driven by FD to NC in the early morning hours. We got it right that the Tacoma and FD were waiting for JDs rented black SUV to drive to the school to drop off the kiddos. So sad! We got it right he was lying in wait for her. We got it right that she never left that garage alive. We don’t yet have all the information regarding her black SUV being dumped on Lapham Road or the sequence in total of the movements of the Tacoma after the crime/murder in the garage. I feel very confident we will all learn these details!

I know I last posted a few weeks ago but I have always maintained that there were a staggering number of tips and video to go through and that it would have to be a chronological masterpiece but that it would take the NCPD and other authorities thousands and thousands of hours to put it together. I am so impressed with their hard work. So impressed! The prosecution has a cake walk ahead of him in terms of laying out the crime from A-Z. That’s important that there are cameras everywhere even though we all hate losing privacy. They have tons of footage and surveillance video. I mean from a freaking BUS! Wow just wow! Doorbell cameras! Can’t say enough that JDs death has not gone in vain and that these cops have really put together some solid information.

Also to Norm Pattis—Shut your yap! Zip it shut and then superglue it. MT CANNOT alibi or al-I-LIE for FDs whereabouts during critical hours on 5/24. Regardless of what she knew and when she knew WE KNOW she was not in NC that day because your know it all client didn’t want her involved. He wanted her to alibi him. So MT is now a lying lover? You told us all she wasn’t there. We know she wasn’t there. The “handyman” was in the Raptor and you KNOW where the Raptor was and where it was caught on camera because WE all know police have footage of that and can account for HIS whereabouts. Imagine all these people conspiring together to take down poor old FD? Or is it possible that your client is just an OCD evil murderer? That seems more logical. But by all means keep pushing “Gone Girl” angle or the “anyone else but FD did it angle.” The best advice you can give your client is: “have fund in your commissary account so you can eat pork rinds and bacon cheddar cheese whiz AND get used to being without your kids (aka bargaining chips for future monies) and get used to not seeing your family visiting u in jail when they realize there is no more money.” They only waterskiing your client will be doing is hydroplaning in the shower trying to avoid amorous inmates. The only fun he will be having in a very short while is trying to accessorize his orange jumpsuit. Good thing it’s not his color. Enjoy cable and electricity while you can FD because lady Justice is coming for you and Mercy called in sick. I hope you can’t sleep at night and can’t find mental peace during the day. The walls are closing in on you and just like you gave JD no chance YOUR chances are over. Karma sure is a , ain’t it FD!

Wow wow wow!

So much stuff! We were right about so many things it’s incredible. Poor JD! My heart aches for her. The AW refers to FoDu lying in wait at her house. Crime occurred between 8:05 and 10:25am. MT is heavily involved in that she definitely KNEW what happened! And likely was in on the planning. FoDU kept her away from the actual murder so she could alibi him. MT admitted to police she couldn’t account for FoDu from at least 8 am until between 1-2 pm on 5/24. We now know he had handwritten a timeline to account for his movements between 6:40 am until 5:10 pm. Her body was likely moved in her Chevy Suburban I think. Tons of screen shots of the ex-Fore Group employee PG who’s wife’s Toyota Tacoma is seen everywhere in NC on morning of JDs disappearance (murder) it is clear from reading the AW that FD tried to frame him and that the ex-Fore Group employee is not involved in JDs disappearance whatsoever.

Soooo much stuff you guys! I will have to read and reread a bunch! Both MT and Fodu’s gooses are cooked! Especially FD! He definitely killed JD MOO! He did it and likely committed the murder all on his own. I can’t believe according to the Arrest Warrant FD hugged JD on 5/12 Mothers Day knowing he would be killing her.

I’ve missed y’all so much. Have my aunt staying with me who is rapidly declining with dementia until Monday so I have no life at home until then. I look forward to posting soon and digesting all of this stuff! Amazing details! Simply amazing! He is never getting out of jail. Which is good because I literally hate him!

Love y’all!
I've been largely absent myself and just catching up now on a big news day, but glad to see you here and thanks for your great insights as always!

I bet GF knew every step LE was taking. She knows what FD is, IMO. No wonder she hired bodyguards immediately. As upset as we all were after reading the arrest warrant, I cannot even imagine the pain JD's children and mother are experiencing.

@News12CT
Pattis said “it sounds like the state is trying to convince itself that Fotis is responsible for Jennifer’s disappearance.”
When and if the state decides it can prove its case, we will welcome the chance to meet the case in open court,” he said. “The new warrant speaks of a lying lover and handyman with something to hide. When do we get the chance to question these folks?”

Wait, so now the formerly described beloved girlfriend who NP said his client couldn't bear to be separated from is now the "lying lover." My my how things have changed.

And we are once again served up a heaping helping of Word Salad! Pattis never runs out.

At the time of the Pattis press interview this afternoon I very much wonder how much of the 40 pages he had a chance to review? Any ideas?

If they picked up FD in Farmington at 2:30 it took at least an hr to get to BPT. Processing took awhile and its unclear when Pattis showed up in BPT. If Pattis was in New Haven (his offices) to get to BPT might take 45 min to hr depending on traffic.

Would the protocol at the meeting be for State police to review the entire warrant with FD and Pattis?

Pattis must have been more than a bit stunned as if he didn't have any info on MT before today, today was the day they learned that MT was at best a reluctant witness and that MT was the one that established that the JD body was in the passenger seat of the Red Truck.

Surprised Pattis didn't take the opportunity to do a 'no comment at this time' today after these bombshells but I guess its not how things roll in Pattisville.

I would have loved to be a fly on the wall of the Volvo driving back to Hartford. Wonder if he drove him home or dropped him off at the train station and told him to 'wait for the train to get home'!

MOO

Oddly it seems that JD was in the passenger seat of the Tacoma and we have no info about what happened to the body. We do have more of the the trail that the Tacoma took: Merritt North, Rt 8 to Rt 84 and then nothing.

Will have to wait for the next arrest warrant as it will deal with the missing piece of the body IMO.

MOO
Do you think MT could have been the driver of the Toyota? Because i also find it odd that JD would be in the passenger seat instead of the bed. And maybe the blood transfer came directly from FD?

I think she loves FD and didn’t want to betray him (and maybe didn’t want to admit to the stuff she did, because she didn’t want to be in trouble). But I really think Andrew Bowman had a couple of “come to Jesus” meetings with her, and told her to tell the truth, because it would be worse if she didn’t. He is a good lawyer and advocate, I think, and she is lucky to have hired him. She absolutely, positively did not want to cooperate against FD. I think if she could have fled before telling the truth, she would have.

I agree. I think her mom & dad played a big part, too.
I think she still loves him. I also think she knew he was going to kill Jennifer & did nothing to stop him. I don't think she was manipulated by FD, either, I think she was a willing participant.

Also @afitzy being totally right about the gaps in the AW! Just imagine when we see the AW for murder. One page cuts off entirely describing the movement of a vehicle on 5/24.

It is clear that MT is cooperating somewhat with LE and likely has her deal in place. No matter what though she has no reason to hold her head up high. I hope she has to serve jail time. But whether she does or does not serve I hope she is shunned everywhere she goes and is never allowed to see her daughter again. I hope she winds up on skid row honestly (because that’s where she deserves to be).

As for Fotis, may he rot in hell. This was so planned y’all! We all gotthat right. We got it right that he would have an outline or spreadsheet. He did. We got it right that he needed someone to frame (PG the ex-employee) and that the Tacoma was driven by FD to NC in the early morning hours. We got it right that the Tacoma and FD were waiting for JDs rented black SUV to drive to the school to drop off the kiddos. So sad! We got it right he was lying in wait for her. We got it right that she never left that garage alive. We don’t yet have all the information regarding her black SUV being dumped on Lapham Road or the sequence in total of the movements of the Tacoma after the crime/murder in the garage. I feel very confident we will all learn these details!

I know I last posted a few weeks ago but I have always maintained that there were a staggering number of tips and video to go through and that it would have to be a chronological masterpiece but that it would take the NCPD and other authorities thousands and thousands of hours to put it together. I am so impressed with their hard work. So impressed! The prosecution has a cake walk ahead of him in terms of laying out the crime from A-Z. That’s important that there are cameras everywhere even though we all hate losing privacy. They have tons of footage and surveillance video. I mean from a freaking BUS! Wow just wow! Doorbell cameras! Can’t say enough that JDs death has not gone in vain and that these cops have really put together some solid information.

Also to Norm Pattis—Shut your yap! Zip it shut and then superglue it. MT CANNOT alibi or al-I-LIE for FDs whereabouts during critical hours on 5/24. Regardless of what she knew and when she knew WE KNOW she was not in NC that day because your know it all client didn’t want her involved. He wanted her to alibi him. So MT is now a lying lover? You told us all she wasn’t there. We know she wasn’t there. The “handyman” was in the Raptor and you KNOW where the Raptor was and where it was caught on camera because WE all know police have footage of that and can account for HIS whereabouts. Imagine all these people conspiring together to take down poor old FD? Or is it possible that your client is just an OCD evil murderer? That seems more logical. But by all means keep pushing “Gone Girl” angle or the “anyone else but FD did it angle.” The best advice you can give your client is: “have fund in your commissary account so you can eat pork rinds and bacon cheddar cheese whiz AND get used to being without your kids (aka bargaining chips for future monies) and get used to not seeing your family visiting u in jail when they realize there is no more money.” They only waterskiing your client will be doing is hydroplaning in the shower trying to avoid amorous inmates. The only fun he will be having in a very short while is trying to accessorize his orange jumpsuit. Good thing it’s not his color. Enjoy cable and electricity while you can FD because lady Justice is coming for you and Mercy called in sick. I hope you can’t sleep at night and can’t find mental peace during the day. The walls are closing in on you and just like you gave JD no chance YOUR chances are over. Karma sure is a *****, ain’t it FD!

Perfectly stated. I hope NP, FD, and MT read this! MOO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum