Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@News12CT
Pattis said “it sounds like the state is trying to convince itself that Fotis is responsible for Jennifer’s disappearance.”
When and if the state decides it can prove its case, we will welcome the chance to meet the case in open court,” he said. “The new warrant speaks of a lying lover and handyman with something to hide. When do we get the chance to question these folks?”

Wait, so now the formerly described beloved girlfriend who NP said his client couldn't bear to be separated from is now the "lying lover." My my how things have changed.

Really gross. He’s giving alliteration a bad name, too. MOO.

I also thought we were pretty darn close, too-right down to “is she cooperating or isn’t she?”
On the money IMO. MT wasn't cooperating and wasted alot of LE time. I hope she pays for this choice with no deal. The issue is that they do need her stmts to establish FO presence in a few cases I think.

I hope LE have MT under protective watch.

Would hate to see FO temper in full action tonight!

MOO

Honestly I don't think he looks good but my opinion is probably colored by my feelings about him & what he did. That being said, what was striking to me about today was what he DIDN'T say. If I had been wrongly accused of killing someone, I'd be proclaiming my innocence morning, noon & night to anyone & everyone at every opportunity. Didn't hear a peep from him today about that. Didn't hear a peep from him about Jennifer. The fact that once again he can't bring himself to say one freaking concerned thing about her says it all. And I don't think his high priced attorney is giving him good advice either because the first thing he should be telling him is THAT --- keep saying you're an innocent man, speak kindly about Jennifer and express hope that she'll be found soon.
The next time LE knocks on his door, I hope it's to arrest F not a psychopath D for murder. MOO.

I agree! FD's actions speak loudly. IMO - he had pure hatred for JD.

This is the first time we have seen a reference to JD cell phone.

Wonder why he kept the JD cell phone or if he disposed of it subsequent to dropping JD Suburban at Lapham Rd. But what is so facinating is that its the JD cell phone that details the drive from Welles to Lapham as FO left his cell phone at 4Jx. This also explains why there were no 'pings' for the am detailed in the first arrest warrant.
MOO
Guess there was no 2 hour phone call to Greece?

As much as we want MT to get fried for her part in this we may have to suck it up and accept the reality of a deal.

Even with all that magnificent video (I'm going to smile and wave into the camera of every bus I see now) LE needs a witness to weave the story together and maybe, just maybe she told more that we'll learn on the next go-round.

I think we can take a little joy in the fact that MT, the object of FD's affection may be what gets him LWOP. Her presence made Jennifer miserable and now it's doing the same for FD. Irony much?

Her life may have to be her punishment. No wonder we had to hear all those lovey-dovey messages from NP on behalf of the clearly NOT-besotted FD to MT. He betrayed JD and now MT betrays him. MOO.

I'm sorry if this has been addressed already -- reading the new arrest affidavit it says that Gumienny went to Mountain Spring Rd on the 24th and saw FD and MT in the driveway and that Gumienny saw his keys sticking out of the passenger side lock of his Tacoma. Why didn't Gumienny just take his Tacoma then and leave the Ford Raptor with MT and FD at Mountain Spring? Instead they seem to have gone to Jefferson Crossing, then back to Mountain Spring...The affidavit says they were shuttling cars ...what cars?... Weren't the cars all there at Mountain Spring?
Its an interesting point about which cars/vehicles were where during this period. Have to go back and figure this out as it seems like MT came over later after FD had been at 80 MS doing his evil work for the 2 hrs as per the prior arrest warrant.

Wow......

Troconis was asked by the investigators why she thought FD would be washing the Tacoma, her reply was “ Well obviously, all the evidence says because...you showed me the picture of the blood in the door it’s because the body of Jennifer at some point was in there”

Page 41

https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.tow...-11e9-991d-536198256533/5d704b7b09ca8.pdf.pdf

OMG. That makes me sick as does her dissociation: “body of Jennifer”. Jennifer’s body. Omg. MOO.

According to the warrant, he was lying in wait for Jennifer, ultimately taking her body with him in her vehicle.

Blood was found inside and outside this vehicle.
I’m still several pages behind but what a complete *advertiser censored*. And I’m willing to take the hit on a timeout from mods for language. But what a complete narcissistic . I hope and pray he gets charged and those children and JD’s mother see justice served.

Guess there was no 2 hour phone call to Greece?
Looks like the entire previously mentioned "alibi" was a fabricated mess of lies. No KM and no Greece call! No Pattisville Alternative Theory and ability to account for FD AT ALL on the 24th.

FD in red truck caught on bus cam on Lapham Rd in NC! Brilliant!

Wonder when Pattis or his investigator realized it was all a pack of lies that they had heard from FD? Pattis must have been hugely steamed about seeing all this play out in technicolor today and MT putting FD on Albany and 80MS with cleanup operation in progress when she arrived.

Looks like they are simply going to try to discredit the 2 witnesses here.

So glad EE was on the ball here and saved the seats! I cannot imagine why FD simply didn't drive this truck into a lake someplace? Baffling choices made by FD here IMO on key pieces of evidence.

So, @MassGuy et al: sorry for my ignorance, but when a person on $500k bond is released for less than 10 percent, is the remaining amount guaranteed with assets? And what party is responsible for the GPS bracelet? On the latter Q, given some FO HO shenanigans we've seen with the anklets, do we believe that the parties entrusted with monitoring compliance even have sufficient skin in the game?!

Missed this one earlier.

A source familiar with the arrest details says Fotis Dulos is being held on $500k bond related to this new tampering with evidence charge. That is the same amount he bonded out for in June. He will need to come up with $35,140 to be released. @WTNH

George Colli on Twitter

B/C the only one that can save his client is God Almighty and Pattis knows it. Pattis is thanking God he gave his son to the World on Christmas Day---- to save even the most lowly. Pattis is giving much thought to saving FD---not from prison (he knows he is done) . Pattis wants to help FD save his soul.

Christmas/sinner/FD

QUOTE="HopeForTheBest, post: 15386128, member: 243148"]I think I remember some story he told about that. Maybe. MOO.[/QUOTE]

What was FD doing with Jennifer’s porche cayenne?
Para 13 of the new warrant - how did her Porsche end up at his property on 5/31 yet blood was found on a vehicle parked in her garage ? Para 3 - so how did her car get from the garage at her home to his house? Wouldn’t they impound the car in her garage ? I’m confused

Attachments

• E9A2D9A0-D6D1-49A2-B1AA-244CC77B3B69.jpeg
    E9A2D9A0-D6D1-49A2-B1AA-244CC77B3B69.jpeg
    169 KB · Views: 20
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics