Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #21

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would one of you explain what the purpose of this second arrest was? Why arrest them and release them on the same bond already posted? I just don’t get it. TIA.

Putting the fear in them, if you ask me!

If I'm not mistaken they had to post new bond on these arrests, further adding to the financial pressure on them.

It's coming from all directions and it can only cause increased panic which means more mistakes.

ITA! Or didn’t want to be seen outside hosing off blood or having it trickle down the driveway. MOO

Iron in her blood might have stained the driveway permanently. Never mind luminal. Muriatic acid would have to be used to scrub off iron stains.
These days, you have to be detailed organized to commit any crime. Even then, technology today has caught up with crime, criminals and those that are innocent but accused of crime.
Wonder why he didn’t just hire a hit man. Go to Greece, like when his Mom got run over. Come back a month later. Like “oh, really? She’s dead? Why would anyone kill my wonderful wife?”
It would have been way cheaper in the long run. Never mind life behind bars. I guess you’d get used to it. ???

I agree with the gag order and the possibility of the NBC Interview being used. Frankly, FD's use of the English language is not nearly as accomplished as one might expect from someone who graduated from prestigious U.S. universities and has lived in the country for 30+ years. Does his slow and somewhat hesitant speech strike anyone else as surprising?
Not so surprising when thinking in terms of Pattis and him passing a hash pipe.
That'll make a guy slow and hesitant.

Last edited:
I've also been on the "rage train" from the beginning though there has turned out to be far more planning than I thought.

Lots of folks here nailed that three months ago and figured out details far beyond my crime-solving abilities.

Wanna' bet FD did plan to strangle Jennifer and she fought him off, requiring him to pull out the knife or grab a blunt object? Maybe there's even a rope in one of those Hartford bags.

We will probably someday learn that diminishing access to money sent FD over the edge since we know it wasn't love for the children nor love for MT.
May he planned to suffocate her under (her) that blue and white stripe (pottery barn??) pillow and she fought and they ended up struggling and he ended up dragging her or fighting with her to the kitchen and grabbed a knife or had his in his jogging cargos.

3FEFADAD-41A0-45AC-ADE2-363F09D99CA3.png Ok, I’ve been reading and searching our threads for info on the cars. I read the entire first thread and highly recommend it as it gives insights to what we know now. It also led me to more searches using the search option.

Sds71–In a post in an early thread like 4 0r 5, Sds71 said he’d gotten the list of vehicles owned by FD off the tax records but there were too many to show in the photo and the link didn’t work for me. Sds71 also talked about a vehicle that was in both their names—JD and FD. I didn’t know that was possible but it read that way. I couldn’t yet find all the posts but someone else said MT had a white truck and then the 2007 Suburban and the Raptor were noted. I now wonder if that Porsche of the seats was registered to FD and JD so that’s why FD had it even though they said it was registered to the victim. Maybe it shows up as hers but also his?

Also, I’d forgotten about the lot on Olway. Olcott? I forget. FD sold it right after this. Police were there earlier.

This is as far as I’ve gotten so far. MOO.
Maybe sds71 remembers?

I still have a problem with thinking that FD moved the body, not once, but 2 times all on his own with no assistance. Being in the medical field and having had to lift/move/turn, etc. dead bodies, it is not an easy task sometimes. I'm thinking I read JD's weight somewhere and it was ? 125 pounds possibly, which again, for him to do this on his own just really surprises me. And especially to do it possibly even 3 times - into Suburban - then to Toyota - then to wherever he took her....

But maybe not so hard in pieces. Ack. MOO.

I was concerned that there were vehicles we didn't know about that would have been available to FO + HO. We have no info on the MT Tahoe (I believe) rental. When did this enter the picture?

We still don't know when the altered plates were used. Could the altered plates have been put on an unregistered vehicle and this was used by FD? We haven't discussed this but its hard to discuss if we don't know all the vehicles in the picture.

MOO

I was not thinking—I agree that this matters! I looked up some info and just posted but there’s more to find. Good thing you’re thinking!!! MOO.

Was surprised to learn that FD has contact and knowledge of the moving company. JD must have been frightened for her life in attempts to leave.

Anyone have insight to why MT had rental car? Does this potentially point to more premeditation?

MOO

After first arrest, FD had a rental as there was much discussion in Thread 1 about the tags being from MA, I think, and then about a sticker tag for rentals. MOO.

I am going to need a "I'd rather be Websleuthing" shirt, hat, magnet, keychain etc. I wish I could catch up
and like every post! I worked 12 long hours today, I'm tired. So, please consider your post liked!

My thoughts, while I have a minute.

1) I think FD is loving all this attention! Just look at him, he is eating it up! I predict he will get married in jail
one day. He reminds me of Lyle Menendez as well as SP. Clearly mental illnesses abound with this man.

2) Is LE purposely arresting him on lesser charges so he will post bond? So that LE can then follow the money
trail?
Remember, on top of allllll this blood that points directly back to him, there is alllll that shady financial
stuff.

3) I am gag ordering myself on my thoughts on NP.

5) Where is Jennifer? I think it's time to allow public searches, before winter sets in. There are some logical
areas to look, it seems. A time frame creates a radius.

6) I wonder what KM has to say these days?

7) I want to call him Duh?los from now on. I actually want to call him meaner things, but I think Duh?los will
have to do for WS.

8) MT is a pawn in the game. I feel so bad for her daughter. Am I crazy to think the children communicating would be a positive for the kids?

No one knows how any kids will turn out. But FD has been terrorizing the older ones for a long time before JD left. They saw their grandmother run over and eventually die in their driveway. The 8 hour snow ski and water ski sessions .. the horses they rode burned up in a farm fire. Mom was murdered by Dad. The kids have been thru a lot ..

But, as with anyone with children - anything can happen. You hope for the best. I’m sure they will get the best help possible.

Thank you for your kind post. You’re right; no one knows. I’ve met some kids and adults who have been tortured themselves and seen unspeakable things and they’ve come through although not unscathed and of course that doesn’t always happen. As you said, I’ll hope for the best and agree that they will get the best help possible! I know we all are glad about that! All just MOO.

I've been leaning your way for a long time. I've always thought the actual execution of this murder was hasty. The last AW gave me pause but I'm still not convinced this was planned well in advance. I think the thought has been there for years, but the actual commission...IDK. I do know from experience, they pop their corks at odd times and for odd reasons. I think a well planned, cold blooded murder would be strangulation, not the messy rage killing of a knife, gun or blunt object. I know he is full of rage but something planned far in advance would have precluded those methods. Something came to a head, if only in his mind, and it needed to be handled NOW! The idea of parking the truck at Lapham need not have been thought of for days or weeks. I feel like these decisions were spur of the moment, not thought out. Maybe 24-48 hours in advance. Maybe he was set off for the final time by something that happened at the May 22 BBQ. Once he showed up at Welles, laying in wait, confronting JD, he knew the police would be called and then it would be game over as far as the children, for sure. She HAD to be killed at that point, because you know, it is more practical to kill a person than to get a restraining order or lose any custody chances you may have had. MOO>>>MOO>>>MOO
I believe this murder had been planned for awhile. There are too many preplanned markers, from the actual date of the murder, the lying in wait in the garage, the use of EE's red truck, the hour plus drive to Jennifer's house early in the morning, the (IMO) preplanned garbage dumps.

Just because the implementation of his plan was amateurish does not mean this was a spontaneous act. The scenario he had thought of just did not play out the way he thought it would when he was in that garage. Frankly, it is very difficult to kill a human in a hand to hand situation. It is messy and physical and requires some level of physical strength. Victims actually do fight for their lives.

FD thought he knew what to expect, but he was wrong, hence the tsunami of evidence LE is uncovering. I believe he thought he had planned the perfect murder, though, and his post-arrest(s) conduct is consistent with the fact that he still thinks his plan is working. Obviously MOO!

Last edited:
Any deer hunters out here?
When is deer season in CT area?
How long does it take to dress a deer? Presuming deer is dead at your feet. Not hanging up. Well, I dunno, maybe hanging up? (Euk. What a thought.) One guy. Who is experienced.

Oh, Lord. I am not a deer hunter but where I live, many are and a friend owns a butcher shop where he processes deer. The answer is not long especially if you aren’t being careful and you only need to be careful if it’s for consumption. I’ll just go think about something else now. MOO.

I agree with the gag order and the possibility of the NBC Interview being used. Frankly, FD's use of the English language is not nearly as accomplished as one might expect from someone who graduated from prestigious U.S. universities and has lived in the country for 30+ years. Does his slow and somewhat hesitant speech strike anyone else as surprising?

He seemed to have a firm grasp of the language early on and I didn’t notice slow speech. If he’s slow now, my best guess is he’s careful with what he says and doesn’t blurt anything out. Or, hopefully, the pressure is getting to him. Maybe like MT. Sedated. I’m leaning towards medicated state.
Maybe street drugs? I think FD and MT both liked that lifestyle. Early posts discussed their illicit drug use. Xanax. Easy to get on the street from what I know. Hmmm. You get dopey looking, slow speech. Sleepy.

Oh, Lord. I am not a deer hunter but where I live, many are and a friend owns a butcher shop where he processes deer. The answer is not long especially if you aren’t being careful and you only need to be careful if it’s for consumption. I’ll just go think about something else now. MOO.

How long is not long?

And then there’s Jamal Khashoggi, the poor journalist at the embassy. Just so horrible. MOO.

I believe this murder had been planned for awhile. There are too many preplanned markers, from the actual date of the murder, the lying in wait in the garage, the use of EE's red truck, the hour plus drive to Jennifer's house early in the morning, the (IMO) preplanned garbage dumps.

Just because the implementation of his plan was amateurish does not mean this was a spontaneous act. The scenario he had thought of just did not play out the way he thought it would when he was in that garage. Frankly, it is very difficult to kill a human in a hand to hand situation. It is messy and physical and requires some level of physical strength. Victims actually do fight for their lives.

FD thought he knew what to expect, but he was wrong, hence the tsunami if evidence LE is uncovering. I believe he thought he had planned the perfect murder, though, and his post-arrest(s) conduct is consistent with the fact that he still thinks his plan is working. Obviously MOO!
The use of EE truck was an established pattern. Nothing out of the ordinary. Lying in wait can be conceived of in minutes or hours. Strangulation. Much less messy than gun/knife/blunt object. Men are strong. Stronger physically than women who are fighting for their life. Most women are not going to win that fight. Ask Lacey. Yes, there was hour plus drive to Lapham. Does not mean that plan could not have been made only 24 hours in advance. A sociopath is impulsive by nature. It still does not negate premeditation which can legally be formed in seconds. Who is to say how far in advance the garbage dumps were planned? MOO.

Last edited:
How long is not long?

Someone who does it often enough (say once a year) and knows what to do and has a sharp, sturdy knife can do a field dressing in 5-10 minutes. You’re supposed to do it ASAP. Field and Stream has videos of experts doing it in less than a minute. I can link if you want. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odiwakar