Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If, and it is a big if, FD had a decent lawyer on the divorce case which is now nonexistent, but some maneuvers might be used in the civil case, FD would be playing the financial game differently. IMO.

The last two and one half years I’ve watched a psychologist friend and ex husband play a similar financial game where he has played every game imaginable in not turning in documents. He has gone from a multi millionaire to now filing bankruptcy! So he says, ha ha! Without financial documents, who knows? Is there a school rich men go to on how to play the court system while staying out of jail or not paying huge fines?

Why do the judges let them get by with this? The IRS is on this other case too. It is out of my comprehension why this is permitted. It seems to drive the women crazier as they have the major role in caring for the children, never knowing what the father is planning behind her back, or calls at the last minute that he can’t take kiddos for his weekend, etc. in these cases where one person is responsible for not cooperating, the judge should give one time frame. If it is missed, the judge will settle it! Stop this BS that is going on..!

Until the day when men are not in control of the system it will stay the way it has been forever. (Can really speak only for my Deep South region.)

Women struggle with domestic violence, divorce and child custody issues whether they're super poor or incredibly rich like Jennifer.

Want to hear a happy-ending story where all three of those things were involved? My mother, after my father held a knife to her throat in front of her children (I, the fifteen year old, had to get a kitchen knife to scare and stop him) found a cheap lawyer and had divorce papers drawn up. They tricked my father into showing up at the lawyer's office whereupon my father refused to sign those papers. (Drumroll!) The lawyer opened his desk drawer, pulled out a pistol and said, "I think you will sign," or something like that. Wouldn't you buy a ticket to see that?!

Last edited:
If, and it is a big if, FD had a decent lawyer on the divorce case which is now nonexistent, but some maneuvers might be used in the civil case, FD would be playing the financial game differently. IMO.

The last two and one half years I’ve watched a psychologist friend and ex husband play a similar financial game where he has played every game imaginable in not turning in documents. He has gone from a multi millionaire to now filing bankruptcy! So he says, ha ha! Without financial documents, who knows? Is there a school rich men go to on how to play the court system while staying out of jail or not paying huge fines?

Why do the judges let them get by with this? The IRS is on this other case too. It is out of my comprehension why this is permitted. It seems to drive the women crazier as they have the major role in caring for the children, never knowing what the father is planning behind her back, or calls at the last minute that he can’t take kiddos for his weekend, etc. in these cases where one person is responsible for not cooperating, the judge should give one time frame. If it is missed, the judge will settle it! Stop this BS that is going on..!
Yes there’s a school...and it’s taught by other rich men.

Until the day when men are not in control of the system it will stay the way it has been forever.

Women struggle with domestic violence, divorce and child custody issues whether they're super poor or incredibly rich like Jennifer.

Want to hear a happy-ending story where all three of those things were involved? My mother, after my father held a knife to her throat in front of her children (I, the fifteen year old, had to get a kitchen knife to scare and stop him) found a cheap lawyer and had divorce papers drawn up. They tricked my father into showing up at the lawyer's office whereupon my father refused to sign those papers. (Drumroll!) The lawyer opened his desk drawer, pulled out a pistol and said, "I think you will sign," or something like that. Wouldn't you buy a ticket to see that?!
Vigilante!

I’d love an explanation from his attorney to the following:

Explain his client’s DNA in Jennifer’s blood on the faucet.

Explain why his mistress, cell phone data, and surveillance video put his client’s vehicle in the area of the trash dump.

Explain the doctored plates for his client’s vehicle being placed in the storm drain.

Explain his employee’s car being anywhere near Jennifer’s house.

Explain the lies his client told to this employee.

Explain the blood found on the seats of that vehicle (that the employee had the good sense to remove).

Explain the alibi notes.

This evidence is just the beginning, so he’s going to need to keep those explanations coming.

Explain the bloody cleaned-up crime scene in Jennifer's garage (where they obviously know from some sort of evidence that FD was lying in wait).

You're splitting hairs; there isn't anyone on this site who does not believe a murder occurred. Since they had her lying on her earlier testimony they are taking a tougher look at her as she cooperates.
What we believe sometimes takes a back seat to where the investigation is and I think that this is one of those times when we talk about murder.

@Chessman your post said that "State Police have said that she/MT is not a suspect in the murder investigation" with no MSM support or quote from the State Police Spokesperson.

I believe this about MT in your OP statement to be factually incorrect based on the statement of LE and what we know in the AWs. MT is presently charged with tampering/hindering. Based on the AW2 I believe that strong arguments could be presented for additional other charges but LE hasn't done this and LE hasn't charged MT with murder OR said that she is NOT A SUSPECT IN A MURDER INVESTIGATION.

There could be a murder investigation going on in the disappearance of JD but LE hasn't called it this yet and JD has not been declared dead. So, there is no murder investigation.

I don't believe anything I've said in this post represents the 'splitting of hairs' as I'm talking simple WS TOS issues.

I am not sure what facts via MSM or LE we have been presented that could lead to a conclusion that "MT is not a suspect in the murder investigation"?

I simply asked for an explanation of your statement and instead you say I am 'splitting hairs" which isn't an answer to the original question IMO.

We don't officially have a murder investigation and as of today neither FD nor MT have been arrested for murder by the CT State Police.

MOO

Know what I'd love?

A bar across the top of the page that says, "Not 30 bags; 30 stops!"

(It's late and I'm getting crabby!)
Yes and we have the other "Fake News" from Pattisville about the 30 stops mainly relating to traffic lights/stop signs and he says I believe only 2 trash can related stops in the OVER 30 stops along Albany. Pattisville needs a full time fact checker IMO!

We counted the traffic lights and stops on Albany and IMO Pattis is not correct that most of the stops relate to traffic lights and stop signs.
MOO

Last edited:
Yes and we have the other "Fake News" from Pattisville about the 30 stops mainly relating to traffic lights/stop signs and he says I believe only 2 trash can related stops in the 30 stops along Albany. Pattisville needs a full time fact checker IMO!

We counted the traffic lights and stops on Albany and IMO Pattis is not correct that most of the stops relate to traffic lights and stop signs.
MOO
Dateline viewers wouldn’t know that though, which was the whole point.

Confuse. Lie. Misdirect.

What we believe sometimes takes a back seat to where the investigation is and I think that this is one of those times when we talk about murder.

@Chessman your post said that "State Police have said that she/MT is not a suspect in the murder investigation" with no MSM support or quote from the State Police Spokesperson.

I believe this about MT in your OP statement to be factually incorrect based on the statement of LE and what we know in the AWs. MT is presently charged with tampering/hindering. Based on the AW2 I believe that strong arguments could be presented for additional other charges but LE hasn't done this and LE hasn't charged MT with murder OR said that she is NOT A SUSPECT IN A MURDER INVESTIGATION.

There could be a murder investigation going on in the disappearance of JD but LE hasn't called it this yet and JD has not been declared dead. So, there is no murder investigation.

I don't believe anything I've said in this post represents the 'splitting of hairs' as I'm talking simple WS TOS issues.

I am not sure what facts via MSM or LE we have been presented that could lead to a conclusion that "MT is not a suspect in the murder investigation"?

I simply asked for an explanation of your statement and instead you say I am 'splitting hairs" which isn't an answer to the original question IMO.

We don't officially have a murder investigation and as of today neither FD nor MT have been arrested for murder by the CT State Police.

MOO
What is needed to make it an "official investigation"? I know I have heard pronouncements from various agencies in different cases using that verbiage but is it any more than just a public statement? There is the LE source quoted in the SA saying it is a homicide investigation. The warrants state "serious physical assault" and "body of Jennifer". And anybody arrested for tampering in relation to a homicide investigation is definitely a suspect, IMO. Do police have to hold a press conference to make an investigation "official"? I don't think LE is investigating a disappearance. Not looking for an alive Jennifer but the body of Jennifer as stated in the warrants. Hehehe...splitting hairs again....but if not a homicide investigation, what is being investigated? Please don't hurt me..:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aideen24