Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish they’d allow people to heckle in the courtroom. I’d attend just to yell “cut your hair ya hippie,” every time he spoke.
There are these people that you can hire to play pranks and it might be fun to hire one to cut off the pony tail! Can you imagine the scene! Live streamed on FB of course with a full Instagram story too!

Wonder what the deal is with the ponytails? They have to be a maintenance disaster! Last court appearance I fully expected a squirrel or small animal to pop out every time Pattis touched the ponytail! When you see Pattis and PT2/Atty Smith both with their ponytails it really is quite funny IMO. I wonder if FO will grow some kind of 'rat tail' to fit into the Pattisville crew?

Sorry for this. Needed a chuckle as I've been working on the timeline and praying for something to happen tonight at the search! Prayers tonight for the children and family as well.
MOO

There are these people that you can hire to play pranks and it might be fun to hire one to cut off the pony tail! Can you imagine the scene! Live streamed on FB of course with a full Instagram story too!

Wonder what the deal is with the ponytails? They have to be a maintenance disaster! Last court appearance I fully expected a squirrel or small animal to pop out every time Pattis touched the ponytail! When you see Pattis and PT2/Atty Smith both with their ponytails it really is quite funny IMO. I wonder if FO will grow some kind of 'rat tail' to fit into the Pattisville crew?

Sorry for this. Needed a chuckle as I've been working on the timeline and praying for something to happen tonight at the search! Prayers tonight for the children and family as well.
MOO
BBM: @afitzy Every time you write the word "pop" I see the word "poop" instead. True story, LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LittleBiddle