Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is a gasbag, who likes the sound of his voice. I made the mistake of listening to part of his motion arguments and he is the cliche of the a certain type of criminal lawyer. His argument about the gag order was one long whine, with some threats thrown in, concluding in "you can't make me, I won't do it, because I have to do it anyway."

Does Pattis seriously think he is going to raise so much cain in the media that the State will conclude it lacks sufficient evidence to charge his client with murder? That's just crazy! Yet, he acts like he must defend his client's honor to the press, or, or, or... what? His client will get charged with the very crime he acknowledges is certainly coming?

And why on earth did Pattis think it was a good idea to shout,"Bring it on"? It was downright sad, a meaningless shout of frustration in the face of a growing avalanche of evidence. Dulos is clinging to Pattis with all he has, though. I am beginning to sense a real panic coming from Dulos; he is doubting his plan, wondering if it is all about to crash in a spectacular way.

The answer, of course, is yes. I think MT has told LE she saw Dulos coming from the woods in the afternoon of the 24th. Remember how LE was looking back there with MT shortly after her release from jail? Then there is the poison ivy which had to come from somewhere. We can only hope and wait. No matter what, though, Pattis is not going to media blitz his client's way out of a murder charge. No way, no how.

Since there is no death penalty in CT, will there come a point when Dulos accepts his fate and enters a plea? Some fathers would do so to spare their children all the ugliness of a trial. Since I believe Dulos is a malignant narcissist, I doubt he will. Is there enough money or (if Pattis is dumb) enough press for Pattis to stay in the case? I have no idea.
Also, what is up with that twice rubber banded pony tail? Really. Could someone give him some conditioner for his hair? Maybe FD has some extra moisturizer left over from when FD was shaving his head, so no DNA of his was detected at crime scene. I'm sorry, sometimes I just can't handle my green tea.

If I was the DA, and I thought the evidence was there, I’d be petty like that:

“Yesterday, Mr. Dulos’ attorney uttered the words bring it on. Today, I am happy to oblige. We have charged Fotis Dulos with first degree murder, and we hope that his attorney is satisfied with this development. We look forward to justice being served.”
If only ...

Also, what is up with that twice rubber banded pony tail? Really. Could someone give him some conditioner for his hair? Maybe FD has some extra moisturizer left over from when FD was shaving his head, so no DNA of his was detected at crime scene. I'm sorry, sometimes I just can't handle my green tea.

I wish they’d allow people to heckle in the courtroom. I’d attend just to yell “cut your hair ya hippie,” every time he spoke.

PT and PTJ are legit delusionl
I wish they’d allow people to heckle in the courtroom. I’d attend just to yell “cut your hair ya hippie,” every time he spoke.
Pontail and his minion mini ponytail ... remind me of Gaston and his mini me .... “When I was a lad I ate 4 dozen eggs ..

He is a gasbag, who likes the sound of his voice. I made the mistake of listening to part of his motion arguments and he is the cliche of the a certain type of criminal lawyer. His argument about the gag order was one long whine, with some threats thrown in, concluding in "you can't make me, I won't do it, because I have to do it anyway."

Does Pattis seriously think he is going to raise so much cain in the media that the State will conclude it lacks sufficient evidence to charge his client with murder? That's just crazy! Yet, he acts like he must defend his client's honor to the press, or, or, or... what? His client will get charged with the very crime he acknowledges is certainly coming?

And why on earth did Pattis think it was a good idea to shout,"Bring it on"? It was downright sad, a meaningless shout of frustration in the face of a growing avalanche of evidence. Dulos is clinging to Pattis with all he has, though. I am beginning to sense a real panic coming from Dulos; he is doubting his plan, wondering if it is all about to crash in a spectacular way.

The answer, of course, is yes. I think MT has told LE she saw Dulos coming from the woods in the afternoon of the 24th. Remember how LE was looking back there with MT shortly after her release from jail? Then there is the poison ivy which had to come from somewhere. We can only hope and wait. No matter what, though, Pattis is not going to media blitz his client's way out of a murder charge. No way, no how.

Since there is no death penalty in CT, will there come a point when Dulos accepts his fate and enters a plea? Some fathers would do so to spare their children all the ugliness of a trial. Since I believe Dulos is a malignant narcissist, I doubt he will. Is there enough money or (if Pattis is dumb) enough press for Pattis to stay in the case? I have no idea.
If we remember what motivates Pattis - fame - we can expect that he will hang to the bitter end.

We can also count on him to continue doing anything and everything to stay in the news, even thumbing his nose at the gag order. Everything will be about growing "the story".

As far as Dulos goes, I would expect him to enter a plea if he needs salvation from LWOP.

A body, especially one cut up in any way will make LWOP a probability.

Back to Pattis - If there's a dismembered body he will look like a defense lawyer hero if he saves Dulos from that dreaded LWOP.

Then he'll also be in the news with every appeal, with release of the TV movie of the week, when all the crime shows tell the story and probably as a talking head on cable.

Oceancalling nailed it.....Ponytailed Gasbag!

MOO

Last edited:
I so agree! Thank you so much, Tink56!

Thanks to all who supported my moment of insanity as I tried to figure out how to read and respond to the many, many, many fine posts today. And, I'll miss the action most of the day tomorrow, too...EGAD!

Here's to good thoughts for a turning point in the investigation and to those that will be most impacted.

If I was the DA, and I thought the evidence was there, I’d be petty like that:

“Yesterday, Mr. Dulos’ attorney uttered the words bring it on. Today, I am happy to oblige. We have charged Fotis Dulos with first degree murder, and we hope that his attorney is satisfied with this development. We look forward to justice being served.”
And say that from a boat in the reservoir!

You may need to recheck AW2.

It says that LE believes FO parked on Lapham within minutes after the School Bus cam shows the spot on Lapham at 7:05.17 am.

I do not see in the AW that FO arrived in NC at any time before 7:05.17 am.

AW2 says FO/EE Red Truck passes the Fairfield Rest Area at 6:36 am and then travels the 14 miles to the New Canaan Rest Area at 7:03 am for a 27 minute travel time.

Therefore LE can reasonable say that FO parked on Lapham at Waveny Park within minutes of the school bus cam of 7:05.17 am because Waveny is 1.2 miles from the NC Rest Area with a 5 minute travel time.

Therefore, it would be impossible for FO to show on the Fairfield Rest Area cam at 6:36 am and Also be in NC 14 miles away at 6:00 am.

IMO.
Thanks, CTGrammy, I was off by an hour (on AW2 saying when FD in the borrowed vehicle was in NC).

So he had an hour to get from Lapham by Waveny Park to JD's house (plenty of time to get there even on foot, IMO).

Then he took 2 plus hours to lie in wait for her to return from dropping off their children at school, and to assault her and clean up (unexpected?) blood in her garage. If he intended to disable and kill her without blood loss, it could have been done in less than a half hour. But instead he was there for 2 plus hours.

Separate from the time to take her and bloody evidence and move his and her vehicles back to the park a few miles away, and move her body and the bloody evidence from one place to another.

If he assaulted her right away as she returned from dropping of their children, and he murdered her then and there in the garage, within say 15 minutes of her arrival back home, that's still over 2 hours more time LE placed him there after he did what he did to her to kill her.

I just can't imagine (unless there was a heck of a lot of blood that was totally unexpected, that took forever to clean up), that he would spend one more minute there than he had to. 2 more hours 'at the scene' after the deed was done still seems like a long time, IMO.

Yes. That is Very possible.

However, I was responding to the fact that @Twistinginthewind was saying that FO was parked on Lapham at Waveny by 6:00 am and was hanging out at Waveny.

This would be impossible with the Rest Area cams noted in the Arrest Warrant.

FO could Not have arrived on Lapham at Waveny before 7:05.17 am when that school bus cam showed the parking spot as empty.

I bolded the notations in their quote below.
So sorry, my bad!

To your point, I agree. 6 am at Waveny given the traffic cam schedule would not be doable and FO could not have arrived before 7:05:17 at Waveny if the clock on the bus cam was correct.

But even if FD didn't arrive until 7:15 am there was still time to bike or run quickly to Welles IMO.

MOO

I really want to ride this out with all you WS, but sleep calls. Prayers for finding Jennifer tonight.As much as we joke we all just want this piece of human excrement to be arrested for the murder of a beautiful soul.# Justice for Jennifer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthEnd