Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe MT came forward with some truth? Nah I gave her the benefit of the doubt before although the truth under the guise of a tip is certainly possible! We hope...
I wonder if she was offered a deal in exchange for the location of the body.
She's had a lot of pressure coming from both sides lately. Imo

Its hard to say as local press coverage seems silent on SM. But, it is believed that the Press might still be there. Pure speculation on my part. I've been trying to figure it out. I guess we are possibly seeing the first impact of the gag order as press can't work their usual LE sources and report. I think we hear anything it might be on the 11 pm newscasts at the local stations. NBCCT/FOX61/WFSB/Channel 12
MOO
Got to stay up!

It still really really bothers me that AW2 gives the timeframe FD was placed at JD's by video of vehicles, etc. as 2 plus hours (8;05ish to 10:25ish), and that he was in the neighborhood at the park just a few miles away 2 hours beforehand around 6:00ish!!

I can't imagine what he needed 4 plus hours to do between 6 am arrival in her neighborhood, 8:05 am arrival at her house, and 10:25 am departure!!

It's under 1/2 hour either way to run, bike, ATV, or drive between the park and her house!!

Even with jockeying vehicles, loading up / transferring evidence and her body, staging vehicles, 1/2 hour each way, two ways = 1 hour!!

Even with running through the woods from the back of the house so as not to be seen on video out front on the street (and getting poison ivy in the process)!!

I can't imagine more than 1/2 hour would be needed between the assault and cleanup!!

Does this mean the 'lying in wait' was for a good while, and he didn't attack her right away, but as she was leaving for her appointments?

Or did he accost her right away and then spend an hour plus doing what besides cleaning up blood spatter?

2 plus hours he was on her property lying in wait, assaulting her, and cleaning up!!

That's over 120 long minutes he was there!!

IDK what to think, but it's the most disturbing piece of information in AW2 to me.

I hope he had to wait and wait until he was almost out of time before she came into the garage to leave for her appointments, and she fought him off, and that is why he was so rushed and made so many stupid mistakes.

MOO

You may need to recheck AW2.

It says that LE believes FO parked on Lapham within minutes after the School Bus cam shows the spot on Lapham at 7:05.17 am.

I do not see in the AW that FO arrived in NC at any time before 7:05.17 am.

AW2 says FO/EE Red Truck passes the Fairfield Rest Area at 6:36 am and then travels the 14 miles to the New Canaan Rest Area at 7:03 am for a 27 minute travel time.

Therefore LE can reasonable say that FO parked on Lapham at Waveny Park within minutes of the school bus cam of 7:05.17 am because Waveny is 1.2 miles from the NC Rest Area with a 5 minute travel time.

Therefore, it would be impossible for FO to show on the Fairfield Rest Area cam at 6:36 am and Also be in NC 14 miles away at 6:00 am.

IMO.

It still really really bothers me that AW2 gives the timeframe FD was placed at JD's by video of vehicles, etc. as 2 plus hours (8;05ish to 10:25ish), and that he was in the neighborhood at the park just a few miles away 2 hours beforehand around 6:00ish!!

I can't imagine what he needed 4 plus hours to do between 6 am arrival in her neighborhood, 8:05 am arrival at her house, and 10:25 am departure!!

It's under 1/2 hour either way to run, bike, ATV, or drive between the park and her house!!

Even with jockeying vehicles, loading up / transferring evidence and her body, staging vehicles, 1/2 hour each way, two ways = 1 hour!!

Even with running through the woods from the back of the house so as not to be seen on video out front on the street (and getting poison ivy in the process)!!

I can't imagine more than 1/2 hour would be needed between the assault and cleanup!!

Does this mean the 'lying in wait' was for a good while, and he didn't attack her right away, but as she was leaving for her appointments?

Or did he accost her right away and then spend an hour plus doing what besides cleaning up blood spatter?

2 plus hours he was on her property lying in wait, assaulting her, and cleaning up!!

IDK what to think, but it's the most disturbing piece of information in AW2 to me.

I hope he had to wait and wait until he was almost out of time before she came into the garage to leave for her appointments, and she fought him off, and that is why he was so rushed and made so many stupid mistakes.

MOO
I don't disagree with your concern about the gap at Welles.

My guess is that FD knew the JD school drop off schedule and knew when he could approach the property safely. But he had to leave extra time in his schedule IMO in the event that JD schedule altered slightly or he had issues reaching the property.

I do think that if blood loss was great that the clean up time could approach 45min or more IMO. I remember watching in a hospital when someone dropped 2 pints of bloods on a ceramic floor. You would think this would be easy to clean up? Nope, it took 2 people and lots of rags and multiple mops as the blood spread further than you might think possible and it has a sticky and staining property that makes it very hard to clean up quickly.

Given how aware FD was of DNA evidence I really wonder if he did go into Welles house? Did JD have something at her house that he needed? Did she have documents that were impt that he might have wanted? Did he spend the time at Welles reading JD phone? Did FD try to disable the GPS/Infotainment system in the Suburban to eliminate its ability to track his movements. Did he try to erase JD cellphone or her computer or her security cameras?

We don't know if any other vehicles came into Welles during the gap or if FD left Welles and returned to Welles either on foot/bike or by Suburban.

IMO the gaps are where the important bits of the event happened and LE left them almost as 'placeholders' for AW3 or more!

Just trying to think of ways the gaps might have been filled.

MOO

You may need to recheck AW2.

It says that LE believes FO parked on Lapham within minutes after the School Bus cam shows the spot on Lapham at 7:05.17 am.

I do not see in the AW that FO arrived in NC at any time before 7:05.17 am.

AW2 says FO/EE Red Truck passes the Fairfield Rest Area at 6:36 am and then travels the 14 miles to the New Canaan Rest Area at 7:03 am for a 27 minute travel time.

Therefore LE can reasonable say that FO parked on Lapham at Waveny Park within minutes of the school bus cam of 7:05.17 am because Waveny is 1.2 miles from the NC Rest Area with a 5 minute travel time.

Therefore, it would be impossible for FO to show on the Fairfield Rest Area cam at 6:36 am and be in NC 14 miles away at 6:00 am.

IMO.
The AW estimate was that he arrived a few minutes after 7:05:17 as the Tacoma was seen on the next buscam so this gives us a rough boundry for his arrival IMO.

In my timeline I said 7:10-7:15am. I wasn't sure if he might have gotten jammed with some of the southbound traffic that is typical at that hour and so his trip from the Rest Area to Lapham might have taken a few extra min vs the Google estimate.

MOO

Last edited:
Pattis is a perfect *advertiser censored**!
He is a gasbag, who likes the sound of his voice. I made the mistake of listening to part of his motion arguments and he is the cliche of the a certain type of criminal lawyer. His argument about the gag order was one long whine, with some threats thrown in, concluding in "you can't make me, I won't do it, because I have to do it anyway."

Does Pattis seriously think he is going to raise so much cain in the media that the State will conclude it lacks sufficient evidence to charge his client with murder? That's just crazy! Yet, he acts like he must defend his client's honor to the press, or, or, or... what? His client will get charged with the very crime he acknowledges is certainly coming?

And why on earth did Pattis think it was a good idea to shout,"Bring it on"? It was downright sad, a meaningless shout of frustration in the face of a growing avalanche of evidence. Dulos is clinging to Pattis with all he has, though. I am beginning to sense a real panic coming from Dulos; he is doubting his plan, wondering if it is all about to crash in a spectacular way.

The answer, of course, is yes. I think MT has told LE she saw Dulos coming from the woods in the afternoon of the 24th. Remember how LE was looking back there with MT shortly after her release from jail? Then there is the poison ivy which had to come from somewhere. We can only hope and wait. No matter what, though, Pattis is not going to media blitz his client's way out of a murder charge. No way, no how.

Since there is no death penalty in CT, will there come a point when Dulos accepts his fate and enters a plea? Some fathers would do so to spare their children all the ugliness of a trial. Since I believe Dulos is a malignant narcissist, I doubt he will. Is there enough money or (if Pattis is dumb) enough press for Pattis to stay in the case? I have no idea.

He is a gasbag, who likes the sound of his voice. I made the mistake of listening to part of his motion arguments and he is the cliche of the a certain type of criminal lawyer. His argument about the gag order was one long whine, with some threats thrown in, concluding in "you can't make me, I won't do it, because I have to do it anyway."

Does Pattis seriously think he is going to raise so much cain in the media that the State will conclude it lacks sufficient evidence to charge his client with murder? That's just crazy! Yet, he acts like he must defend his client's honor to the press, or, or, or... what? His client will get charged with the very crime he acknowledges is certainly coming?

And why on earth did Pattis think it was a good idea to shout,"Bring it on"? It was downright sad, a meaningless shout of frustration in the face of a growing avalanche of evidence. Dulos is clinging to Pattis with all he has, though. I am beginning to sense a real panic coming from Dulos; he is doubting his plan, wondering if it is all about to crash in a spectacular way.

The answer, of course, is yes. I think MT has told LE she saw Dulos coming from the woods in the afternoon of the 24th. Remember how LE was looking back there with MT shortly after her release from jail? Then there is the poison ivy which had to come from somewhere. We can only hope and wait. No matter what, though, Pattis is not going to media blitz his client's way out of a murder charge. No way, no how.

Since there is no death penalty in CT, will there come a point when Dulos accepts his fate and enters a plea? Some fathers would do so to spare their children all the ugliness of a trial. Since I believe Dulos is a malignant narcissist, I doubt he will. Is there enough money or (if Pattis is dumb) enough press for Pattis to stay in the case? I have no idea.
His remark of "Bring it On"is the one that LE will bury him with, IMO.

If I was the DA, and I thought the evidence was there, I’d be petty like that:

“Yesterday, Mr. Dulos’ attorney uttered the words bring it on. Today, I am happy to oblige. We have charged Fotis Dulos with first degree murder, and we hope that his attorney is satisfied with this development. We look forward to justice being served.”

WFSB just had reporters live at the reservoir...
On one of the local media videos from the West Hartford Reservoir Buildings, one of the buildings had signage about filtration. Then, I started to wonder if there are cameras underwater directed at the filtration systems for safety, etc.

It would be a nice investigative bow for LE, if another video feed provided information that would lead to Jennifer's body.

Agree. Pattis body language today in Court in Norwalk IMO was unlike anything we've seen so far. IMO it was petulant, frustrated and frankly unprofessional to say nothing of being disrespectful to the sitting Judge.

Something was up IMO with Pattis today. Don't think it was the usual bad traffic coming South to Norwalk either!

What happened in the meeting with Colangelo?

My sense is that the State is holding all the cards and Pattis might have just felt like the trap door opened on him today! Just a guess.

PT2/Atty Smith didn't look like a ray of sunshine either in Court today.

It was a grim and somber tag team and FD frankly looked terrified for most of the short appearance in Court too.

All is not well in Pattisville IMO. I truly wonder if FD has been lying to Pattisville for the same amount of time we saw the identical lying from MT? Did the FD lying simply waste valuable time of the expensive PI and result in Pattisville publicly embarassing itself for MONTHS with one crazy theory after another until such time as the Judge said ENOUGH and put the gag in place?

IDK its been tough to watch Pattisville simply because it doesn't appear to be a well run and well oiled machine IMO. We saw zero self control and absolutely less strategic vision on behalf of their client FD IMO too!

Pattis brought the gag order on himself and frankly if he had been more saavy and not so cocky and frankly abusive to the victim IMO he might have been able to avoid it for alot longer. Now Pattis will have to do his work in court. Wonder if the team is up for it?

IMO his media strategy and PR strategy has been absolutely ineffective and I really wonder what his client is thinking about now about the effectiveness of the strategy!?!?

I really wonder if an Atty switch or even a Public Defender might be a better option at a certain point for FD?

Game on I think!

MOO

Last edited:
If I was the DA, and I thought the evidence was there, I’d be petty like that:

“Yesterday, Mr. Dulos’ attorney uttered the words bring it on. Today, I am happy to oblige. We have charged Fotis Dulos with first degree murder, and we hope that his attorney is satisfied with this development. We look forward to justice being served.”

Love it. You had me there for a second. It's late over there on the East Coast, I was about to buy the fact that the Prosecutor made a late night news statement, after the reservoir search. Dang it.

The AW estimate was that he arrived a few minutes after 7:05:17 as the Tacoma was seen on the next buscam so this gives us a rough boundry for his arrival IMO.

In my timeline I said 7:10-7:15am. I wasn't sure if he might have gotten jammed with some of the northbound traffic that is typical at that hour and so his trip from the Rest Area to Lapham might have taken a few extra min vs the Google estimate.

MOO

Yes. That is Very possible.

However, I was responding to the fact that @Twistinginthewind was saying that FO was parked on Lapham at Waveny by 6:00 am and was hanging out at Waveny.

This would be impossible with the Rest Area cams noted in the Arrest Warrant.

FO could Not have arrived on Lapham at Waveny before 7:05.17 am when that school bus cam showed the parking spot as empty.

I bolded the notations in their quote below.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member