Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO as a local the west Hartford reservoir 6 (off Albany Avenue) is wayyy to crowded to be involved. There is limited parking and it is packed on any given day.

Straight shot through the woods from 4Jx is reservoir 3. (About a half mile of dense forest) plus a trail and electrical wires.

Pretty sure it’s limited from dusk to dawn for guests, so even if police were in there reporters would be unable to see anything. Maybe that’s why it’s silent. I can drive by in AM if we don’t hear anything else.

Edited: spelling
You're completely right. The reservoir in question is wayyy back from the road. Because of the power lines and maintenance roads, getting from his house to reservoir 3 wouldn't be hard, especially if there was enough clearance for him to use a vehicle.

I just watched the news report with the neighbor jogging and it was powerful. There are some deep, deep woods in that area. I am thinking this was more than a tip. I think MT is finally talking. Those woods are consistent with him going 60 mph on the return trip, the weirdness at 80MS and the bloodstained seats. How very convenient that location would be for Dulos.

Did MT not want to tell LE that she knew where Jennifer's body is? We suspected she was hiding some dark secrets. This search feels different, more focused, so I have to believe it is based on credible information. That information must be coming from MT.

Is Dulos sitting alone in that empty, dark house, watching the stadium lights below? Maybe they are shining into the bedroom he once shared with his wife, the kitchen where the family ate together, or the bedrooms where Jennifer read with her kids. He knows it is just a matter of time. How very karmic.

When I last posted, I foolishly said I wanted to hear good news tonight. There will be no good news for this family. What I should have said is I hope this is the night they can bring Jennifer home. Her children deserve that, they truly do.

You weren’t and never are “foolish.” I think we all seen the same way about this: we want them not to have to keep wondering where her body might be but we know, as you said, that can’t be thought of as “good” news. I love what you wrote and the caring from everyone here toward JD and her kids, mom, other family, and friends. MOO.

5 things gag order bans from being discussed

All parties involved with the case are prohibited from sharing information with the public regarding:

1. The character, credibility, reputation or criminal record of a party, victim, or witness, or the identity of a witness, or the expected testimony of a party or witness.

2. The possibility of a plea of guilty to the offense or the existence or contents of any confession, admission, or statement given by a defendant or suspect, or that person’s refusal or failure to make a statement.

3. The performance or results of any examination or test or the refusal or failure of a person to submit to an examination or test, or the identity or nature of physical evidence expected to be presented.

4. Information that the parties know or reasonably should know is likely to be inadmissible as evidence in a trial and that would, if disclosed, create a substantial risk of prejudicing an impartial trial.

5. With the exception of the defendant, Fotis Dulos, any opinion as the guilt or innocence of the defendant.

Jennifer Dulos case: 5 things gag order bans from being discussed

What about outright lies? Will Pattis still be able to say stuff like “revenge suicide”?

Ill only mention it one more time (maybe ;)) just in case nothing comes from this search....the only body of water directly on the route from 80 mtn spring to 4 Jefferson to Albany ave is Ely Pond.

Doubt there is anything there, but just saying.

MOO

5 things gag order bans from being discussed

All parties involved with the case are prohibited from sharing information with the public regarding:

1. The character, credibility, reputation or criminal record of a party, victim, or witness, or the identity of a witness, or the expected testimony of a party or witness.

2. The possibility of a plea of guilty to the offense or the existence or contents of any confession, admission, or statement given by a defendant or suspect, or that person’s refusal or failure to make a statement.

3. The performance or results of any examination or test or the refusal or failure of a person to submit to an examination or test, or the identity or nature of physical evidence expected to be presented.

4. Information that the parties know or reasonably should know is likely to be inadmissible as evidence in a trial and that would, if disclosed, create a substantial risk of prejudicing an impartial trial.

5. With the exception of the defendant, Fotis Dulos, any opinion as the guilt or innocence of the defendant.

Jennifer Dulos case: 5 things gag order bans from being discussed

Reading what the gag order bans, combined with the search at the reservoir today going into evening hours, I am wondering if MT talked. The gag order could have been initiated to protect her and what she revealed. As in her attorney and Colangelo could have conferred with the judge and alerted of need to make a ruling on the gag order. There’s a lot of coincidental timing going on here today.
MOO.

What about outright lies? Will Pattis still be able to say stuff like “revenge suicide”?
No, think that is what Judge Blawie is trying to shut down. That and LE leaks.

Dave Puglisi at Fox61 did a great video interview with an attorney earlier this evening and I've seen it but cannot link it for everyone to watch. Dave Puglisi said that the interview video will be on the Fox61 site and his page on FB. Unfortunately I cannot find it. But maybe it will show up at some point.

Just letting people know that if you are interested in what the gag will mean for this case that the 8 min video did a good job explaining what Judge Blawie is trying to accomplish with his order released today.

The video confirmed that the court documents will continue to be available to the public.

Its interesting that the person being interviewed by Dave Puglisi thought that as No Case Norm will be shut down on his public chatter to the press/public that what just might happen is that he will put the Notes from Pattisville into a court motion and so this will still allow him to communciate and can be released to the public.

My guess is that if this 'back door' to the public via motions process is abused that Judge Blawie might have a few words about it!

But we shall see.

I don’t know, I keep thinking about how JD’s family never offered a reward for finding her.
I’m not inclined to believe she is in the water either but I lean toward the possibility that she was dismembered there and her remains dispersed close by. Again, I hate the thought and typing it but she is not at the landfill/incinerator IMOO

Mom was not convicted. She entered into and successfully completed a federal pretrial diversion program, resulting in the dismissal of her the charges against. We don't know what mom is telling MT. I want to believes she is telling her daughter to do the right thing, but only time will tell.
Right, the federal charges against MT's mother for fraud were dismissed through her lawyers negotiating for her to enter this program. Valuable experience just the same, IMO, for her to share with her daughter who is now the one facing charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catluva247