Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Time was the issue.

Husbands have done that, but they didn’t commit a crime like this.

The clock was ticking the entire time. I’m not understanding the urge to make this worse than it was, when there’s no evidence of something like that occurring.
There's no urge to make things worse. The reason this is brought up is based on the fact that bra and shirt were found away from JD. Some say it might have to do with DNA. Some say it is due to dismemberment. I have another thought as to the reason. At least one other poster thought the same before I ever mentioned it. What I am suggesting would not take very long. FD has made so many mistakes. If he was in any way controlled and rational, there would have been no cell phones brought to Albany, among many other mistakes. I would not rely on any common sense on the part of FD. MOO.

Kevin Rennie: The system works when our rights are protected

Jennifer Dulos’ estranged husband, Fotis Dulos, has been arrested for tampering with evidence and hindering prosecution. His girlfriend at the time of the disappearance, Michelle Traconis, has also been charged with the same crimes. The Courant’s Dave Altimari has been leading the news coverage of a story featuring many surprises. The biggest one for the public appears to be that Fotis Dulos has not been arrested for the murder of Jennifer Dulos.

The attention the public is paying to the Dulos case and the extraordinary resources law enforcement is devoting to solving it make it more likely that the case will be solved. The passing of each day leads to the inescapable conclusion that the mother of five young children was the victim of a killer.

Fotis Dulos has the right to legal counsel. The right of that legal counsel and others involved in the investigations to speak to the public through the media is broad but not unlimited, as we learned Thursday with news of the court granting a request for a gag order by a state prosecutor. Dulos’ lawyer says he’ll appeal that. The rights guaranteed to each of us can sometimes infuriate most of us when exercised by others. They are the best way to justice.
You would not want it any other way.

I'm all about rights for the accused but I'm also about rights for an innocent mother of five who just wanted to take care of her children.

Where was the legal system when she was trying to separate her little family from a monster?

I would definitely have wanted her life to turn out another way. Yes, I would.

IIRC, atv's don't get registered like vehicles that
are used on the roads so it wouldn't be listed on the personal property tax list. However here most homes on large lots/acreage and
with young boys in the family have at least one
and usually 2 ATV's for the kids to zoom around on.

Same here. [Added: ATVs are] everywhere [here]. And people use them to drag and carry logs, etc. esp. if they have the expensive kind with racks. MOO.

Edited for clarity to show that by “everywhere,” I meant that ATVs are used everywhere (not literally) as it’s a rural farm area, not that they’re registered in every state. I need some caffeine! Sorry, all! MOO.

Last edited:
I'm all about rights for the accused but I'm also about rights for an innocent mother of five who just wanted to take care of her children.

Where was the legal system when she was trying to separate her little family from a monster?

I would definitely have wanted her life to turn out another way. Yes, I would.

Maybe I didn’t read it all earlier. Will do! MOO.

I just watched the news report with the neighbor jogging and it was powerful. There are some deep, deep woods in that area. I am thinking this was more than a tip. I think MT is finally talking. Those woods are consistent with him going 60 mph on the return trip, the weirdness at 80MS and the bloodstained seats. How very convenient that location would be for Dulos.

Did MT not want to tell LE that she knew where Jennifer's body is? We suspected she was hiding some dark secrets. This search feels different, more focused, so I have to believe it is based on credible information. That information must be coming from MT.

Is Dulos sitting alone in that empty, dark house, watching the stadium lights below? Maybe they are shining into the bedroom he once shared with his wife, the kitchen where the family ate together, or the bedrooms where Jennifer read with her kids. He knows it is just a matter of time. How very karmic.

When I last posted, I foolishly said I wanted to hear good news tonight. There will be no good news for this family. What I should have said is I hope this is the night they can bring Jennifer home. Her children deserve that, they truly do.

So while we wait, does anyone know the name of the riding stables that burned down? Did they rebuild? That situation is still on my mind esp. given what we saw on what FD focused his money and time on—water skiing. MOO.
was it Farmington Valley Stables? I should know, it's been there for at least 60 years and I used to pass it all the time.
I'll be back with the name.

Any avid water skier would also own a boat which may be the missing piece of the puzzle. As much as I hate to type it, if JD had been dismembered, which IMO she was, a boat in the water would be the way to manage such an act. Ugh
The sponges and mop remnants were only from the unexpected clean up FD was required to manage. Anyone kmow if he owned a boat or other watercraft? Fairly certain I asked this particular question previously but never had a response. I don’t know anyone who skis without owning watercraft.
Also any evidence that FD was also a scuba diver? Underwater dismemberment is a possibility too without access to a watercraft of some sort.
Wouldn’t put it past this pig to not want to bloody his own boat particularly if his finances preclude him from replacing it.
Again IMOO

As far as I know, FD did not own a boat. However, his attorney friend, KM, does. I never saw any evidence of FD being a scuba diver - he was an avid water skier. IMO FD using a boat as vehicle may be ruled out. MOO!

I don’t know but cannot imagine he wouldn’t. Some people use them to plow the driveway. At least in my state, ATVs aren’t supposed to go on regular roads so they don’t get tags. However, my state just charges you for tags and not tax value each year so maybe ATVs are normally included for CT taxes. I just don’t know about CT. I halfway think I recall a mention of him on one with a child or a photo but I could be so wrong. If JD filled out an assets sheet, it might be on that but no real idea. I do know those would work well along the utility accessways. MOO.
Yes, or even a Deere vehicle of some sort would work fine on those trails. I remember pictures of the children driving something but I don't remember if they were kid sized or adult sized ATVs.

Maybe what took so long for FD was that he didn't have a vehicle that would work on the trails and so he mountain biked back and forth until he was done moving the body.

MOO

Oh My Goodness!

I would hate to see the testimonial priviledge enter the fray here.

Hate it.

Not sure what the process will be to declare JD deceased but it seems that the Farber family is slowly moving in that direction as we have seen in the 4Jx foreclosure documents.

Then there is the divorce issue.....this one is a bit sticky....

But, at least with the no contact order in place in Criminal Court, if FO + HO wanted to get married they would have to ask the court to be able to be in the same place at the same time (both possibly in orange jumpsuits!), find someone to officiate and dig up some witnesses.

What a picture! An orange jumpsuit wedding of FO + HO!

MOO[/QUOTE

I don't see the two of them ever marrying. IT feels like the dam may have broken with MT. This search latest search feels like it is based on a very specific tip. That has got to be MT.

I'm only 15 pages behind and with a load of skimming and scanning...here's the gist of what I've read....
  • Norwalk judge told NP his act is more suited to ESPN.
  • Judge Blawie said it's time for everyone to zip up their mouths and keep working.
  • NP said, "Bring it on." Everyone is wondering what "it" is.
  • My favorite attorney in this entire case (at least of those who have publicly aired their views), Mr. Weinstein is a gentleman, scholar, and wise litigator. He's showing FD the door of 4 Jefferson X. (I wonder if @thekirbyfamily saw FD beginning to move his home office??? or staging Sturbridge??? or stealing the copper piping??
  • GF continues to get accolades for providing 5 new bedrooms in her relatively small home--one for each child.
  • There's been a flurry of activity at the West Hartford Reservoir...perhaps based on a tip...many cars and divers...prayers and hope there.
  • @CTGrammy has a flashlight and may travel beating @enelram who is limited by the size of her gas tank and the speed of her tractor.
  • Everyone is meeting at GTGrammy's house when this is all over.
Does that about sum it up?
MOO...I'm writing challenged again...a "few" corrections...sigh.

Last edited:
Any avid water skier would also own a boat which may be the missing piece of the puzzle. As much as I hate to type it, if JD had been dismembered, which IMO she was, a boat in the water would be the way to manage such an act. Ugh
The sponges and mop remnants were only from the unexpected clean up FD was required to manage. Anyone kmow if he owned a boat or other watercraft? Fairly certain I asked this particular question previously but never had a response. I don’t know anyone who skis without owning watercraft.
Also any evidence that FD was also a scuba diver? Underwater dismemberment is a possibility too without access to a watercraft of some sort.
Wouldn’t put it past this pig to not want to bloody his own boat particularly if his finances preclude him from replacing it.
Again IMOO

I'd assume he WOULD own a boat - not just because he had everything he wanted, but an avid (or in his case, obsessed) water skier likely would.

Look at his well-known photo - isn't that a boat key?
Fotis Dulos: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Mom was not convicted. She entered into and successfully completed a federal pretrial diversion program, resulting in the dismissal of her the charges against. We don't know what mom is telling MT. I want to believes she is telling her daughter to do the right thing, but only time will tell.
Since the mom is well versed in deal cutting to avoid prosecution it seems she would be especially likely to lead MT down that same path.

She may be only concerned that it's the right thing to keep her daughter out of jail.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member