Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #23

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So while we wait, does anyone know the name of the riding stables that burned down? Did they rebuild? That situation is still on my mind esp. given what we saw on what FD focused his money and time on—water skiing. MOO.

I have this in my head. It was Folly Farm. 24 horses died. At night. And I ALWAYS thought FD was somehow involved in that "electrical" fire.

I'd assume he WOULD own a boat - not just because he had everything he wanted, but an avid water skier likely would.

Look at his well-known photo - isn't that a boat key?
Fotis Dulos: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com
This is the photo of the MasterCraft key. It's definitely a boat key, but he was a member of a waterskiing club that had MasterCraft boats to use, so there's no way to know if it's his. Not sure if boats show up on tax records, but we never found any.

I just watched the news report with the neighbor jogging and it was powerful. There are some deep, deep woods in that area. I am thinking this was more than a tip. I think MT is finally talking. Those woods are consistent with him going 60 mph on the return trip, the weirdness at 80MS and the bloodstained seats. How very convenient that location would be for Dulos.

Did MT not want to tell LE that she knew where Jennifer's body is? We suspected she was hiding some dark secrets. This search feels different, more focused, so I have to believe it is based on credible information. That information must be coming from MT.

Is Dulos sitting alone in that empty, dark house, watching the stadium lights below? Maybe they are shining into the bedroom he once shared with his wife, the kitchen where the family ate together, or the bedrooms where Jennifer read with her kids. He knows it is just a matter of time. How very karmic.

When I last posted, I foolishly said I wanted to hear good news tonight. There will be no good news for this family. What I should have said is I hope this is the night they can bring Jennifer home. Her children deserve that, they truly do.
Didn’t MT walk out to the back side yard of the house with investigators towards the direction of the reservoir?

I agree. But he’s totally the type to get about 5000 idiot women writing him love letters while he sits in prison. (And I’m a woman, so no offense meant).
Yes, it seems even the serial killers end up with groupies.

FD will open up a whole new world for Greek-speaking nutcases, won't he?

If I live to be a hundred and ten I'll never understand women attracted to criminals.

This is the photo of the MasterCraft key. It's definitely a boat key, but he was a member of a waterskiing club that had MasterCraft boats to use, so there's no way to know if it's his. Not sure if boats show up on tax records, but we never found any.

That brings up the next question: if he didn't own one, didn't he have ready access to one?

I'd assume he WOULD own a boat - not just because he had everything he wanted, but an avid (or in his case, obsessed) water skier likely would.

Look at his well-known photo - isn't that a boat key?
Fotis Dulos: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com
The Avon Pond where he used to be a member had pull boats for members I believe. So, he wouldn't have needed a boat to ski there. I'm not sure if members there can have their own boats or if they have to use the pond pull boats. IDK.

I'm all about rights for the accused but I'm also about rights for an innocent mother of five who just wanted to take care of her children.

Where was the legal system when she was trying to separate her little family from a monster?

I would definitely have wanted her life to turn out another way. Yes, I would.

As you said, I wish we’d never heard of her in this way. MOO.

Yes, I thought the same thing!.... enamored is not the same as "I was in love with Michelle". It almost implies a crush.
I want to point out that "enamorado" in Spanish does mean "in love" - I don't know about Greek cognates but it does seem that given MT's native tongue, they could have used that word in a heavier way than the English connotation.

Last edited:
Here is a thought I don't think we have thought of.

Could it be the knife was actually Jennifer's knife? Meant to be used in case she needed it against one of FD's sickening revenge fantasies?

Anyone here think there is a chance her own weapon to protect herself, in her own car, in her own garage could actually have been used against her? In that case he didn't plan for all the blood because he was lying in wait with a different manner of murder in mind when he arrived?

(Unless, of course, he brought the knife and cleaning supplies with him, which is probably more likely? Just thought I'd float the idea amongst you all while I doze off too sleep.)

I reallllly wish I had more Websleuth's time in a day, of late.

Last edited:
I want to point out that "enamorado" in Spanish does mean "in love" - I don't know about Greek cognates but it does seem that given MT's native tongue, they could have used that word in a heavier way that the English connotation.

Yes, true , who knows how words are interpreted in the various languages. Have we actually ever heard MT speak in court? I can't say that I remember hearing her voice aside from a yes or no, if that.

IMO as a local the west Hartford reservoir 6 (off Albany Avenue) is wayyy to crowded to be involved. There is limited parking and it is packed on any given day.

Straight shot through the woods from 4Jx is reservoir 3. (About a half mile of dense forest) plus a trail and electrical wires.

Pretty sure it’s limited from dusk to dawn for guests, so even if police were in there reporters would be unable to see anything. Maybe that’s why it’s silent. I can drive by in AM if we don’t hear anything else.

Edited: spelling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member