Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s INCREDIBLY itchy. God forbid you start to scratch it. You’re doomed. My son, fair skinned red head, can’t mow grass or cut stuff in yard. He has to take steroids to alleviate damage. There’s something in my Texas yard. Been trying to figure it out for 22 + years. It’s like poison ivy. Cannot find it. Same symptoms. It’ll take a doctor Rx to alleviate rash, blisters, and if I scratch in my sleep? It’ll draw blood. Itching right now and it’s everything that I can do to not scratch.
Scratch and it spreads. God forbid you scratch your eyes. Scratch skin and it spreads to other areas of skin. A curse.
There was a plant in Germany called Stinging Nettle that caused the same symptoms as PI. Maybe that is what is in your yard.

excellent perception, I must say. Why didn't I think of that? :rolleyes:
I'm sure by now LE has this whole debacle
written out in full and their timeline is probably totally filled too.

I downloaded and read the entire second arrest warrant as I am fairly new to this case. In some cases here, there is a person who keeps up and adds to a timeline when more information happens. Do we have one for this case that someone could bump? T i a

Last edited:
It seems that if FD took the rug/mat from the back of JD's SUV and wrapped JD in it and transferred her into the red Tacoma and took her to 80MS, he would have left the SUV at Wavenly Park with, very obviously no rear mat.
Then if LE is looking for the mat on Albany Ave. that makes a direct connection between the murder scene and the disposal run.

Just for clarity, I think she meant following her on this site, not in real life. (I hope!) You know that happened to me once on the following part here but no PM. Nothing to see here, he or she must have realized! :)

Reading this, I wondered if I had ever followed anybody.

Upon checking, I found I had at one time followed three attorneys, an Insider on a case that I was following, our wonderful poster who has all those robots downstairs to help her, and two people who I highly respected as to their information when they posted. I guess I had done that all at one point when I learned about following people, but I have never come back to look at it and the results. I'll have to do that now LOL. If I recall correctly, I private messaged each to tell them why I was following them so they didn't freak out. I think I did all that during the Watts case when everything was moving so fast and I just wanted to look at certain people's posts to keep up.

Oceancalling you believe FD had wrapped JD body up in the rug from her SUV? How big of a rug would that have been? Would this have been the Mat that is referenced as being left at the Albany Ave trash receptacle? Forgetting, was this mat caught on camera with trash dumping?

My vehicle mats are of a rubber-like material that has a lip. They are computer designed to fit my car. I'm not a laborer, but I would assume that most vehicles that were associated with work such as they did these days would have such? They are not made out of cloth. And they are fabulous fabulous! It's not like the old days where rubber is cheap, today it is practical especially in the rear of my vehicle.

I wonder which vehicles had such that were like that, or if the rental did.

If that's FD's poison ivy it appears he had on a glove and a shirt below the elbow (perhaps with rolled up sleeves) when exposed. MOO

There is no way he wasn't plenty miserable for weeks with a case like that.

(Pause for personal story.) I remember that it's so awful you just want to lie on the floor and cry for your mother....right before you go to Walgreen's and buy all the P.I. remedies.

But, of course, FD couldn't because he was in jail!

I'm itchin' to know if that's what happened.

O/T-if you ever get poison ivy like that again, get some Zanfel. It is expensive, but it works! I’m glad FD didn’t know about this.

ETA: i should have read all the way through before commenting, MemPat, as I see that you are already familiar with Zanfel!

Last edited:
I can’t read 150 plus posts. I’m jumping ahead. If asked already, just shoot.
Us there a time line for MT?
Has the rental been pulled and forensically checked forensically?

Never mind giddy and giggly. Look at the spelling and grammar.
How embarrassing. D- grade on this late night exam paper.

It will be interesting to see if FD contests the foreclosure. It would not surprise me, but IMO, he should let this go. MOO!

He will fight it in some way, I think-it’s just his nature. In any event, I believe he will do something to stay the eviction, unless he gets arrested for murder. He will probably move some family members in as squatters, in that case.

My vehicle mats are of a rubber-like material that has a lip. They are computer designed to fit my car. I'm not a laborer, but I would assume that most vehicles that were associated with work such as they did these days would have such? They are not made out of cloth. And they are fabulous fabulous! It's not like the old days where rubber is cheap, today it is practical especially in the rear of my vehicle.

I wonder which vehicles had such that were like that, or if the rental did.
The missing mat was removed from Jennifer's Suburban, not Dulos', and there is no indication that it was anything other than what came with the SUV. Since LE was asking the public to help it find the mat, if it were a specialty mat, that fact would most likely have been included in LE's request for assistance. The mat that came with the vehicle is not the type you are referring to and does not have a lip. A poster here has listed the dimensions of a rear cargo mat on these vehicles.

Hello - I shall be leaving on a Holiday to California!! And won't be around WS for at least 2 weeks (9/18 thru 10/2). So am going to post the hearing/trial that is coming up this week while I am gone. Please keep 'good' notes while I'm gone! LOL! I will definitely be way behind on all my cases I'm following.... but will try & peek in mid-way thru my vacation.

Friday, Sept. 20th:
*Pretrial & Arraignment Hearing (new charges) (@ 10am ET) – CT – Jennifer Farber Dulos (50) (May 24, 2019, New Canaan) – Only for *Michelle Tronconis (44) (Dulos’ GF) arrested & charged (6/1/19) & arraigned (6/3/19) with tampering with or fabricating physical evidence & hindering prosecution. Plead not guilty. $500K bond. Posted bond (6/3/19). Bond conditions on any bond release. Must be posted at courthouse, passport must be surrendered & must submit to GPS monitoring.
*Charged (9/5/19) with tampering with evidence involving the borrowed car from work colleague. $100K bond. Posted bond (9/5/19).
Court info from 6/3/19 to 6/28/19 reference post #151 here:
Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #12 *ARRESTS*

6/28/19: Next motions hearing 7/18. 7/18/19: State says the day after Troconis went to New York, she was back in CT without telling the state. Defendant says that was because her GPS monitoring device needed to be looked at and there will be no further issues with it. She will be staying in CT. White also agreed to another request in the motion that Dulos be barred from contacting Troconis in any way, including through a third-party. The request by Bowman followed a motion by Dulos’ attorney, Norm Pattis, requesting that the pair be allowed to see one another. Continued to Aug. 19.
8/19/19 Update: Judge continues hearing to 9/20.
9/5/19 Update: On Thursday (9/5/19), Troconis turned herself in at the state police barracks in Bridgeport. Troconis was also charged with tampering with evidence and released after posting $100K bond. Arraignment for new charges on 9/20.
*Fotis Dulos (51) – Next Motions hearing on 10/4.

bruise under one fingernail; looks like fungus or bad breakage on the yellow partial one, IMHO

Boxers wear gloves. This was a cat fight. Have you ever heard when 2 women fight, the fight is way uglier than any man to man fight?
Open wound. Walking through poison ivy. Does that get into blood? Or is poison ivy a skin contact only medical issue?

I know I’m speculating here too but staring at these photos is making me think too much!

It looks like he could have two phones (one in each front pocket.) Maybe a burner and his iPhone. Keys? His left pocket just looks a little too full to me.

Of course one bulge could be a wallet but who knows! Who keeps a wallet in their front pocket or a phone? Is this typical?!! Maybe in the city if you’re worried about thieves. Idk.

View attachment 204555

Sorry, getting carried away. Better go to sleep!

Moo

I keep my phone in my front pocket of my jeans; always afraid I’ll sit on it if it’s in the back pocket. I don’t carry a handbag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member