Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to straighten out the timeline:
You have FD arriving in NYC on 5/25 , 12AM?
I’ve been trying to get any verification on vehicle used to make that trip- when there was some conversation earlier about consciousness of guilt, and his intentions during the visit.
We were discussing the seat capacity of vehicle taken would hint at whether he was putting in a show of concern, or might have had intent to abscond w the children.
Someone thought there were pics of him in NYC, but it turned out to be body guard. I can’t find anything on car he used for that visit, and this is the first I heard it was so late!

I have your same question.

Where did we get 12:00 AM, as in Midnight?

My understanding was that he went to 5th Avenue in Manhattan that afternoon on Saturday, May 25th after meeting with LE in NC.

I Absolutely believe that FO expected to Pick Up the children from Dr. GF and I Absolutely believe that FO expected to Abscond with the children.

IMO.

Maybe he convinced them to become "independent contractors" so he wouldn't have to pay the employer's share of the payroll taxes.

There was no $ coming in but lots going out on an unsustainable life style. No sense keeping books to document your lavish spending and depletion of assets. Copies of his monthly bank statements and his credit card statements going back to at least 2016 would undoubtedly tell the tale quite succinctly. He is no Bernie Madoff; he lacks the accounting skills (and staff) to even try to create phony QuickBooks even if he was sufficiently motivated. He would NEVER be able to provide the supporting documentation if called upon to do so. MOO

MOOn River wider than a mile...

I absolutely agree with this. It isn’t only that he won’t provide documentation, but that he can’t.

I think MT is an accomplished liar. It is now clear to me why she was so chipper leaving Atty Bowman's office after the first meeting with LE: because she thought that they bought her story and she was home free. She appears to be quite cunning in her own right and not afraid to roll the dice of life.

MOO, MOO, MOO

Clip from Dr. Phil

I just really can't stand NP. He's such an arrogant jerk.

The media indeed is supposed to be neutral but they're not stupid. And they also know what to say and ask to get a reaction. Which they did.

I hope the dude on there is right and the interview can be played, with FD's smug little answer and smile to his attorney. Talk about duper's delight.

But I doubt that clip would ever make it before a jury.

Interesting, I had one very quick glimpse of what I thought was a bead...I was thinking maybe a rosary but didnt think that would fit so tightly in her hand. Would these beads typically be smaller or larger than a rosary?
The beads are a little bigger than a rosary bead and the string is the size of a bracelet. They sell them on Amazon. Some cultures also carry a worry stone vs. beads.

MOO

Its funny that you say this about the financial records.

We do have the Family Court testimony where FD was to have given handwritten financial pieces of paper to his then Atty (Pytranker) and the Atty prepared the necessary financial documents for the court.

Maybe there are no Quickbooks.

Hope Atty Weinstein gets to the bottom of what is and isn't available in terms of financial information.

MOO

I really think that the normal business records, as we all think would be typical, do not actually exist; at least not in a QuickBooks type of way. His business is a sham in the sense that there is no way of knowing exactly how much these houses cost to build, so the final price to buyer would be considerably higher than first agreed upon. OR, it (FORE) is a racket in the true sense, where the supposed business is hardly more than a front for some other activity going on, where much more money is generated. In any event, I do not think FD is able to produce the books for the FORE group. I am still wondering how Susan Morin looked at whatever he cobbled together and said “sure, I can put my fanny in the fire and help you out.”

I have your same question.

Where did we get 12:00 AM, as in Midnight?

My understanding was that he went to 5th Avenue in Manhattan that afternoon on Saturday, May 25th after meeting with LE in NC.

I Absolutely believe that FO expected to Pick Up the children from Dr. GF and I Absolutely believe that FO expected to Abscond with the children.

IMO.
Stamford Advocate timeline chart. Expand and timestamps "Fotis in New York" at midnight. Not sure if it is accurate. Trying to find reference to actual time and vehicle. MOO

Jennifer Dulos case: Timeline of New Canaan mother’s disappearance and investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces