Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JD had reported that he had told her he would never let her divorce him. IMO there is no way he was going to let that kind of money walk out of his life!! It is common for Greek men to take on mistresses, but to place them in the marital home with the wife and kids is unheard of! He didn't have a home so he needed JD to stay around so she could pay the bills. He is the lowest of the low IMO!
He’s such a liar

I’ve been reading JD’s blog lately and not only is it a wonderful window into her personality and her life, I found this one comment that was disturbingly telling.
(I hope I am not violating any rules by posting it here)
It was dated 1/11/13.
1. Last night I saw (against my will or better judgment re: what I can withstand) the Quentin Tarantino movie, Django Unchained. And while the first part may have had its merits, for me it turned total spaghetti western if that term had anything to do with red sauce being splattered on every wall, bodies being pumped with bullets, or exploding innards shooting across the various southern, inhospitable, wallpapered rooms on display.

Ugh. I kept on leaving to get air, sanity, a break from the blood-letting.

Fotis was in his own particular brand of heaven. Next time I’ll bring a beach chair and ye trusty iPad and park myself outside the theatre as he imbibes.
Each entry she made was so enjoyable to read. In fact, I think they should require all of the jurors to read her blog, so that they might have a better understanding of just who Jennifer Dulos was. She was funny, loving, unassuming, gentle, generous, patient, considerate, friendly, intelligent, honest, conscientious, hard working, and devoted. I wish she was my friend. And as I read, I thought how ironic that this women who communicated so beautifully about the love she had for her family, would in the prime of her life, lose it to violence at the hand of her husband. Now her children will have only their mother’s written words to know her and just how much they meant to her.
I saw that too

I really hope so. Been checking in periodically but not much going on. Although I know they are working behind the scenes to piece it together.

I agree. As much as I love this site, it sucks me in too much from the work that I really need to be doing to bring home the bacon. Whenever I step away, things seem to happen. I'll keep praying for an answer as to where Jennifer is, as I drive around her county here in CT. I pray a major break happens soon for the sake of her small children and family.

Ok , I’ll buy that MT bought the Vail property from the sale of her Miami Condo.

I doubt she can afford to pay the mortgage out of her $4,000 child support check .

So, I’ll guess MT put up the Miami money for a down payment and Begue pays the mortgage which explains why it’s in both their names .

Another great scam from MT .

Live rent -free in another woman’s home so you can pocket any money that you SHOULD have used to house yourself and your daughter in Conn .
The address of the apartment in Miami Beach says it was last sold in 2008

Haha! Yes, the fact that Atty P. (who has no case IMO) has his fingers in this "Greek Media Mess" has me thinking this is just a put up Press Junket for the upcoming gag order appeal and giving the finger to Judge Blawie, yet again.

Simply so counterproductive, juvenile and a total waste of court time IMO for someone that ought to know better. But given what we learned today about Atty P role in possible 'discovery misconduct' related to an affidavit in the Jones case, I'm frankly not surprised at anything we are sadly seeing here now. The fact that this latest issue happened after the fiasco in Family Court related to the stolen psych report has me really scratching my head and wondering what boundary Atty P will not cross and I seriously question whether he even ever intends to follow basic CT Bar Guidelines regarding professional conduct?

IMO the substance of the commentary in the Greek interview articles which range from MT, to children and divorce, to JD and their marriage, and JD psych issues has me questioning whether these article could be in breech of both the No Contact Order and the Gag Order.

At a certain level I simply wish Atty P. would stick to his lane and focus on the defence of his client at the most basic level rather than orchestrating Press related nonsense such as what we are seeing which IMO is quite offensive (yet again) to the missing victim JD.

MOO
He’s embarrassing himself, imo. I think he’s desperate at this point and knows his client is guilty of a heinous crime.
So what’s a child do when they know they’re in trouble, they act out.

CBS NY picked up the story about FD interview and has a Skype call with the reporter:

Estranged Husband Discusses Missing Connecticut Mother Jennifer Dulos With Greek News Outlet

Quotes from article:
CBS2’s Tony Aiello video-chatted with editor Thanasoulas from his office in Greece.

“He was a very stressed man. But okay, on the other side I would say that he was, somehow, peaceful, because he was out of jail,” Thanasoulas said. “He was calm. He couldn’t answer all the questions. He spoke with his lawyer several times.”

Defense attorney Norm Pattis has been fighting a gag order in the case, which prohibits the parties from commenting on “the character… of a party, victim, or witness.”

MORE: Fotis Dulos, Estranged Husband Of Missing Conn. Mom Jennifer Dulos, Pleads Not Guilty To New Charge

However, Pattis told Aiello that Fotis Dulos’ comment that Jennifer was “suffering from serious psychological problems” is not a violation, adding, “The bar simply applies to prejudicial pretrial publicity about specific topics. The interview violates no order.”

It is a violation, because the statement is designed to elicit a sympathetic response in people by saying that she had serious psychological issues, which an actual professional has not confirmed. And...it doesn’t matter, because her issues did not drive his actions-in fact, many of his actions likely caused her issues. It’s just designed to make him look better at his victim’s expense. He said those things just to disparage the victim of a crime (his crime). I am going to blow a gasket if the judge lets him and his lawyer get away with flouting his gag order.

Her business Patagonia styles is still open and registered in Florida . It gives an address for her at

and her business Patagonia styles is still up and running according to FL biz. Her address listed is 5333 Collins ave Pt 603. Miami Beach FL. Also listed at that address is her mother marisela arrearaza
Great sleuthing !

The address of the apartment in Miami Beach says it was last sold in 2008

There must be a deed somewhere for the date MT purchased it .

I read the Agreed Custody Order from the
Daily Mail article :

“Mr. Begue will provide $100,000 cash for the purchase of the condominium but, Ms. Troconis is ( the only one) responsible for the payment of the mortgage .”

“Property will be registered under both of their names in proportion that each provides to the purchase.”

Interesting .. Begue didn’t give MT the money outright and was entitled to his share when she / they sold it .

He kept her in financial handcuffs.
Smart !

Also interesting .. MT must have put up some of her own money .

Where that came from is unknown to me. Deleted word.
NP is up before a public hearing of the Statewide Grievance Committee on 10/3/19 at 9:30 a.m. at 80 Washington St., Hartford (Courtroom C). A Bar panel found probable cause re discovery misconduct, referred by judge in Alex Jones lawsuit. Can anyone nearby attend? If NP’s license is suspended (or worse), how might it affect FD’s defense? MOO See links.
https://jud.ct.gov/SGC/hearings/PH_1019.pdf

Lawyer for Alex Jones faces possible censure for submitting false affidavit in Sandy Hook lawsuit

FALSE? As in perjured himself? He’ll say he didn’t know and thought it was the truth. O o o.

Last edited:
There must be a deed somewhere for the date MT purchased it .

I read the Agreed Custody Order from the
Daily Mail article :

“Mr. Begue will provide $100,000 cash for the purchase of the condominium but, Ms. Troconis is ( the only one) responsible for the payment of the mortgage .”

“Property will be registered under both of their names in proportion that each provides to the purchase.”

Interesting .. Begue didn’t give MT the money outright and was entitled to his share when she / they sold it .

He kept her in financial handcuffs.
Smart !

Also interesting .. MT must have put up some of her own money .
I don’t know if this is the same one. The business is listed under her address at the condo in Miami Beach but also members of her family are too

Her business Patagonia styles is still open and registered in Florida . It gives an address for her at

and her business Patagonia styles is still up and running according to FL biz. Her address listed is 5333 Collins ave Pt 603. Miami Beach FL. Also listed at that address is her mother marisela arrearaza
I am very curious about this business and where it sources its inventory.

Does anyone know if these are authentic hides from Patagonia or if its simply sourced from China or perhaps even Turkey or Greece?

If you look on some of the Chinese websites you will find merchandise which is almost virtually identical to that which is being sold by MT.

I find this entire enterprise quite interesting and do wonder if it might have been capitalised with a 'loan' from FORE or FD? or whether friends of FORE or FD are in fact supplying inventory to MT?

The business could of course be perfectly legitimate but given the people involved I don't think we would be doing our due diligence if we didn't at least ask some basic questions about the merchandise being sold IMO.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member