Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He had to say something. And conveniently forgot the part about “victim” bashing. Just wrote about defendant or witness.
Now he’s crossed the ethics line. State Bar of CT needs to step up and voice their opinion. NP has by omission has attempted to exonerate FD interview. Just as bad as commission.
NP is up before a public hearing of the Statewide Grievance Committee on 10/3/19 at 9:30 a.m. at 80 Washington St., Hartford (Courtroom C). A Bar panel found probable cause re discovery misconduct, referred by judge in Alex Jones lawsuit. Can anyone nearby attend? If NP’s license is suspended (or worse), how might it affect FD’s defense? MOO See links.
https://jud.ct.gov/SGC/hearings/PH_1019.pdf

Lawyer for Alex Jones faces possible censure for submitting false affidavit in Sandy Hook lawsuit

NP is up before a public hearing of the Statewide Grievance Committee on 10/3/19 at 9:30 a.m. at 80 Washington St., Hartford (Courtroom C). A Bar panel found probable cause re discovery misconduct, referred by judge in Alex Jones lawsuit. Can anyone nearby attend? If NP’s license is suspended (or worse), how might it affect FD’s defense? MOO See links.

Lawyer for Alex Jones faces possible censure for submitting false affidavit in Sandy Hook lawsuit
Today is turning out to be a quite interesting day...

Oh - karma? I look forward to hearing about this outcome! MOO.

For those here that might want to send a note or email to States Atty Colangelo about the recent FD interviews in Greek Press here is the link to his contact information. The States Atty has been made aware of the interviews from a variety of sources, including the Press but IMO Public commentary and feedback is always useful.

The Office email is as follows: DCJ.StamfordNorwalk@ct.gov

StamfordNorwalk States Attorney

I sent an email, thank you!

Crossing my fingers!!! Thank you for sharing!

Moo

I have faith that Judge Blawie will review the articles and judge accordingly. The fact that there will be discussion on the gag order I think will be helpful to all involved as it sets the stage for how seriously the court will treat future infractions if they arise.

The other thing one of the articles talked about was the statement made by FD that when he went to NCPD that he wanted to assist and speak to LE but his atty prohibited him from doing so.

IMO this was simply 'one whopper of a lie' too far and I don't understand why FD at this late stage of the game given that his behaviour has been perfectly cataloged by LE IMO, would seek to 'reinvent history' as to his assistance into finding the missing mother of his 5 children. The only word I can come up with to describe this choice is 'delusional'.
MOO

Another concern is FD mentioning--by name--a minor child and claiming that the collective children were pleased with the divorce.

Furthermore, the articles indicate that the children knew MT and her daughter before they knew their parents were divorcing.

Family court records are sealed, of course. However, FD is really foolish, not to mention the fact that he is a clueless parent, to include this kind of information about his kids in article that includes comments about his marriage to their mother, his unprofessional assessment about her, and his disclosures concerning intimate relationships with her, too.

No gag order in effect in family court, but I think the judge has a long memory and uses it to weigh suitability of parenting.

FD has probably kicked himself in the pants again by discussing things that would prejudice one parent against another....certainly hope it has that effect....cause FD is such a baby he couldn't possibly raise boys into responsible, mature men.

FORGOT TO ADD....MOO..IMO

@MarissaAlter
fotis Dulos apparently gave an interview to a Greek media outlet recently. I asked his attorney if this violated the gag order. Here’s his response.
@News12CT
I specifically asked Attorney Norm Pattis about this Dulos quote: “Jennifer was suffering from serious psychological problems that I didn't immediately understand." Pattis says that’s not a violation because Jennifer is not a witness or the defendant.
EFuDkXpXYAATMJ0
He conveniently left out the word "victim."
I think he assumes (or hopes) the general public are either stupid, can't read, or are not interested enough in the case to follow it closely. Imo

Wow, so there ya go.

@MarissaAlter
fotis Dulos apparently gave an interview to a Greek media outlet recently. I asked his attorney if this violated the gag order. Here’s his response.
@News12CT
I specifically asked Attorney Norm Pattis about this Dulos quote: “Jennifer was suffering from serious psychological problems that I didn't immediately understand." Pattis says that’s not a violation because Jennifer is not a witness or the defendant.
It worked - so whoever on here sent it in, word got to Marrisa? That's awesome. Good sleuthing.

Good find!

Does anyone else here understand where Atty P. might be coming on his 'read' of the gag order? FD was IMO speaking about the missing/murdered VICTIM JD in the articles and the fact that JD is not a witness or defendant seems to be irrelevant IMO.

Will go back and read the gag order long document yet again but I'm not seeing what Atty P. is talking about here and I love the reference to "whoever asserts that hasn't read or understood the order"....wonder how this comment will play with Judge Blawie who wrote the order. MOO
In NP’s mind, he’s always right, everybody else is wrong or just plain doesn’t get it. An arrogant @__, he is. IMO.

So so interesting. Submitting a false affidavit is no minor matter IMO. Curious how this goes for Atty P. I wonder how the results are reported to the public? Will have to see if the press are covering this event as well as this issue is not insignificant. MOO

I completely read it in FD's voice. I think having read almost every article and court doc out there, it felt almost like he was getting his wishlist of what he wanted to say, off his chest. It didn't even really anger me when I read his nonsense because it's ALL SO HIM. I think that interview became his new version of an 'Alibi script' for his cheating and getting out of the marriage. Shame on him! Including his childrens alleged feelings can easily be refuted by talking to them, but that means that someone has to talk to them, UGH. Just lock him up already so he can't do any more damage! MOO

I agree. A few words might have been remnants of things he heard NP say, or not. Thanks!

OMG, don't even have time to be posting now (and I hope I'm doing it correctly) but the Greek interview is hitting here!!! Someone may have already posted, sorry if they have...I just don't have a minute to look!
Marissa Alter on Twitter
You posted perfectly and the topic is taking off! Great sleuthing and keep on posting! I will post my media list on the media page for those that tweet and do FB to assist in future efforts so we can be more organised! But the word got out and hopefully there will be consequences! Good sleuthing!

Thanks @HopeForTheBest!! We are still traveling. We purchased a 2004 travel trailer from an elderly couple who had never used it (it's brand new and all the fabric/cushions/beds are still covered in the plastic they came in) but we didn't think about the tires just being old and wearing out. We lost 3 in one day but now have all brand new ones and are back on the road again.

Sorry everyone for getting off topic everyone and thank you guys for caring about me and my little family!!!

Oh, NO, on the tires! Oh, my gosh! That’s so scary! Thank heavens you have four new ones now! I don’t know if it’s dry rot that gets unused tires in CT but it happens where I live! I should have thought to tell you but somehow missed what you’d bought! I’m so glad you guys are ok!!! Check your wiper blades, too, and get a few gallons of water, some antifreeze, a wire hanger or some wire, and some duct tape if you don’t already have those things with you since things made with rubber can go the same way. Keep us posted and enjoy the trip!!!

Another concern is FD mentioning--by name--a minor child and claiming that the collective children were pleased with the divorce.

Furthermore, the articles indicate that the children knew MT and her daughter before they knew their parents were divorcing.

Family court records are sealed, of course. However, FD is really foolish, not to mention the fact that he is a clueless parent, to include this kind of information about his kids in article that includes comments about his marriage to their mother, his unprofessional assessment about her, and his disclosures concerning intimate relationships with her, too.

No gag order in effect in family court, but I think the judge has a long memory and uses it to weigh suitability of parenting.

FD has probably kicked himself in the pants again by discussing things that would prejudice one parent against another....certainly hope it has that effect....cause FD is such a baby he couldn't possibly raise boys into responsible, mature men.

FORGOT TO ADD....MOO..IMO

I so agree! I cannot stand many things he does but using the kids—his or hers—as proof or leverage or ANYTHING is just appalling and so selfish! Talk about a power imbalance! Off the charts horrible. :( MOO.

Oh, NO, on the tires! Oh, my gosh! That’s so scary! Thank heavens you have four new ones now! I don’t know if it’s dry rot that gets unused tires in CT but it happens where I live! I should have thought to tell you but somehow missed what you’d bought! I’m so glad you guys are ok!!! Check your wiper blades, too, and get a few gallons of water, some antifreeze, a wire hanger or some wire, and some duct tape if you don’t already have those things with you since things made with rubber can go the same way. Keep us posted and enjoy the trip!!!

And, please, if your camper breaks down and someone stops, tell them the police, a tow truck, and your relatives all are on the way and stay locked up in there until LE does come. If you think they’re ok, tell them they could call the police again for you just to “double check”. I’m very trusting but still. Be safe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member