Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@MarissaAlter
fotis Dulos apparently gave an interview to a Greek media outlet recently. I asked his attorney if this violated the gag order. Here’s his response.
@News12CT
I specifically asked Attorney Norm Pattis about this Dulos quote: “Jennifer was suffering from serious psychological problems that I didn't immediately understand." Pattis says that’s not a violation because Jennifer is not a witness or the defendant.
EFuDkXpXYAATMJ0

Well, FD is clearly sharing with the public the "character" and "reputation" of the victim by stating that she was suffering from "serious psychological problems". This is listed as prohibited under Item #1 (BBM):
1. The character, credibility, reputation or criminal record of a party, victim, or witness, or the identity of a witness, or the expected testimony of a party or witness.
How does NP know JD is not a "witness"? I thought FD believes she is still alive? If she is alive and reappears she WILL be a witness! I hope his Greek interviews become the topic of news outlets all week. Also, I wonder if a Judge will need to weigh in on this? MOO!

Before I start back searching threads, does anyone know where MT filed for child support? I’m guessing Florida? Which county?
Miami Dade. The order itself is attached to the article posted earlier and I believe is just 3 pages. I haven't seen the entire file as getting records from FL has been challenging me! Sorry.

OMG, don't even have time to be posting now (and I hope I'm doing it correctly) but the Greek interview is hitting here!!! Someone may have already posted, sorry if they have...I just don't have a minute to look!
Marissa Alter on Twitter

If FD walks away from this,
another O J Simpson?
That would be too much to handle. At least they had her and Ron Goldman's bodies.
Sick.

There is a lot to think about there. Just to clarify, I am no supporter of MT(just don't think she is a druggie based solely on looks). I think the blanket 5th is because she is up to her eyeballs in the finances(MOO). I also agree, as someone else stated, that it proves she is not cooperating with law enforcement. Although, I still wonder - if she isn't cooperating, why are they cutting her so much slack in terms of bail and letting her show up herself to more charges. I also can't see her as the mastermind here. FD just doesn't seem the type of guy to follow a woman's lead on anything, ever. These are just my opinions and I admit that this case is really confusing to me in ways that others have not been. So I am wondering this, if she is not following the advice of her counsel, can he drop her for that or is he too far into the game now?

Also, Southernsnooper(hope I got the right name there) - the letters you typed were so touching and thank you for sharing them.
You’re so welcome! :)))

Well, FD is clearly sharing with the public the "character" and "reputation" of the victim by stating that she was suffering from "serious psychological problems". This is listed as prohibited under Item #1 (BBM):
1. The character, credibility, reputation or criminal record of a party, victim, or witness, or the identity of a witness, or the expected testimony of a party or witness.
How does NP know JD is not a "witness"? I thought FD believes she is still alive? If she is alive and reappears she WILL be a witness! I hope his Greek interviews become the topic of news outlets all week. Also, I wonder if a Judge will need to weigh in on this? MOO!
And do what .. point to the back door again .
He
Exactly !

NP will spin it .

Judge would merely point to Door number 2 “again”.

No sanctions taken.. “again”.

Back to status quo.

He had to say something. And conveniently forgot the part about “victim” bashing. Just wrote about defendant or witness.
Now he’s crossed the ethics line. State Bar of CT needs to step up and voice their opinion. NP has by omission has attempted to exonerate FD interview. Just as bad as commission.

@MarissaAlter
fotis Dulos apparently gave an interview to a Greek media outlet recently. I asked his attorney if this violated the gag order. Here’s his response.
@News12CT
I specifically asked Attorney Norm Pattis about this Dulos quote: “Jennifer was suffering from serious psychological problems that I didn't immediately understand." Pattis says that’s not a violation because Jennifer is not a witness or the defendant.
EFuDkXpXYAATMJ0
Does anyone else here understand where Atty P. might be coming on his 'read' of the gag order? FD was IMO speaking about the missing/murdered VICTIM JD in the articles and the fact that JD is not a witness or defendant seems to be irrelevant IMO.

Will go back and read the gag order long document yet again but I'm not seeing what Atty P. is talking about here and I love the reference to "whoever asserts that hasn't read or understood the order"....wonder how this comment will play with Judge Blawie who wrote the order. MOO

another O J Simpson?
That would be too much to handle. At least they had her and Ron Goldman's bodies.
Sick.
My guess is that the GF legal camp is well on their way with civil litigation against BOTH MT and FD. But we have quite a ways to go with the current charges and any future charges before that can proceed. Justice will be served but it might not be an easy or clean process unfortunately. MOO

For those here that might want to send a note or email to States Atty Colangelo about the recent FD interviews in Greek Press here is the link to his contact information. The States Atty has been made aware of the interviews from a variety of sources, including the Press but IMO Public commentary and feedback is always useful.

The Office email is as follows: DCJ.StamfordNorwalk@ct.gov

StamfordNorwalk States Attorney

another O J Simpson?
Sick.

IMO, OJ got off due to racism. Short of this jury having a wack-a-doodle on board, what “reasonable doubt” could there be for not finding FD (and possibly MT) guilty of murder? Any person with common sense should be able to view the evidence without a body or a weapon. Imo

NP should not even replied...violation....and I bet not a thing happens.

Why go to NP @MarissaAlter? Why believe anything NP says? Get that word out. Onward and upward. Channel 3, Fox 61, the Stanford Advocate, Attorney Weinstein, Carrie Luft, that station in New York...let's make Colangelo and Blawie take notice.

Last edited:
NP should not even replied...violation....and I bet not a thing happens.
I have faith that Judge Blawie will review the articles and judge accordingly. The fact that there will be discussion on the gag order I think will be helpful to all involved as it sets the stage for how seriously the court will treat future infractions if they arise.

The other thing one of the articles talked about was the statement made by FD that when he went to NCPD that he wanted to assist and speak to LE but his atty prohibited him from doing so.

IMO this was simply 'one whopper of a lie' too far and I don't understand why FD at this late stage of the game given that his behaviour has been perfectly cataloged by LE IMO, would seek to 'reinvent history' as to his assistance into finding the missing mother of his 5 children. The only word I can come up with to describe this choice is 'delusional'.
MOO

Why does anyone believe what NP says? Get that word out. Onward and upward. Channel 3, Fox 61, the Stanford Advocate, that station in New York...let's make Colangelo and Blawie take notice.

onward and up
Done, Done, Done and Done! WS and social media mobilised and hopefully it will all generate good dialog on the topic and perhaps consequences for Atty P. (who doesn't have a case IMO) and his client FD!

Be well on your travels @thekirbyfamily!

MOO

I wish I had complete confidence and faith in ANY of the prosecution and judicial members within this case. All I’ve seen so far is them bending over backwards to avoid sanctioning Mr. Pattis or his client. I truly want to believe there is purpose and a methodology to their lack of strength.

FD’s behavior reminds me of a child when the parent says, “don’t touch this”. The child’s hand goes within an inch and the child looks back at the parent, then touches the object. The parent says, “I’m warning you!” The child grabs the forbidden object and the parent says, “put it back,”. The child runs off with it and the parent is “stunned” by the behavior.

Thanks @HopeForTheBest!! We are still traveling. We purchased a 2004 travel trailer from an elderly couple who had never used it (it's brand new and all the fabric/cushions/beds are still covered in the plastic they came in) but we didn't think about the tires just being old and wearing out. We lost 3 in one day but now have all brand new ones and are back on the road again.

Sorry everyone for getting off topic everyone and thank you guys for caring about me and my little family!!!

Did you get there ok, @thekirbyfamily? Hope so!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3