Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, this property seemed to be out of the reach of MT when it was first discussed. The conjecture at the time was that the 2 parents wanted the daughter to be able to train in Vail. It was purely a guess as we have no information. The other idea was that perhaps MT sold the Miami condo that was part of the paternity settlement with the baby daddy and used that money to purchase Vail. I believe the way the Miami apt was purchased was in both of their names. Again, pure speculation as we have zero information other than the property records. Perhaps the bady daddy wanted to stay in the US during the summer in Argentina and be able to ski year round too? IDK. MOO
Ok, thanks. But you already knew that MT and Gaston Begue bought the Vail condo together in November 2018?
Wow, I missed that...where do I find those threads? I want to read everyone's thoughts on it so I don't waste anyone's time on new replies.

BBM - But we all know how he likes to break the rules and why not? He's never punished or reprimanded for his actions and it seems he does things his way, no matter what he has been told! And until he is punished for his actions, it will only continue (as we're seeing here with the recent Greek blogs)! Look at all the crap he got away with in the courts related to the custody/civil case!!! So, of course his behaviors will continue and why will they continue, because there's never any punishment for his actions!!! JMO

When you fish, and snag a whopper, you let the whopper run all of your line out to the end. By then, the whopper is tired, and you can begin to reel him in.
I’m not sure how FD and MT think they will get loose of the hook. And they’ve run just about all of the fishing line out. They will start to get reeled in soon. In the mean time, give them all the rope they want. We’ll just find a higher tree.

I initially thought that could also be a possibility except for the statement "The only thing that saddens me is that due to a court decision it's been (I have) almost 5 months to speak to them and see them". We just passed the 4 month mark of Jennifer missing, so this quote to me made it pretty recent/post Gag Order. IMO

Also, my thoughts are that either FD went rogue on Pattis in doing these interviews OR this was all Pattis' idea...MOO
Yep, Atty P. could be testing to see what the consequences might be of violating the gag order in the event his motion to overturn fails (which it most likely should!). Article I posted was dated 9/27/19 I believe so it was just a few days old. FD returns to court this week I believe so maybe it will come up in discussion with the Judge. I hope so!

Last edited:
Ok, thanks. But you already knew that MT and Gaston Begue bought the Vail condo together in November 2018?
Wow, I missed that...where do I find those threads? I want to read everyone's thoughts on it so I don't waste anyone's time on new replies.
I think it was in the last thread or one before that. Its a newish piece of information that came up around the time of the civil court docs that you mentioned in one of your posts. We've been going now for 26 threads so it all blends together a bit at this point!

Yes, this property seemed to be out of the reach of MT when it was first discussed. The conjecture at the time was that the 2 parents wanted the daughter to be able to train in Vail. It was purely a guess as we have no information. The other idea was that perhaps MT sold the Miami condo that was part of the paternity settlement with the baby daddy and used that money to purchase Vail. I believe the way the Miami apt was purchased was in both of their names. Again, pure speculation as we have zero information other than the property records. Perhaps the bady daddy wanted to stay in the US during the summer in Argentina and be able to ski year round too? IDK. MOO

I imagine that MT is the legal custodian of their daughter in US, and not unusual for the property to be owned by baby daddy and minor daughter c/o MT, custodian for daughter. After daughter reaches majority, title will reflect her name.

When you fish, and snag a whopper, you let the whopper run all of your line out to the end. By then, the whopper is tired, and you can begin to reel him in.
I’m not sure how FD and MT think they will get loose of the hook. And they’ve run just about all of the fishing line out. They will start to get reeled in soon. In the mean time, give them all the rope they want. We’ll just find a higher tree.
I applaud your optimism but I think the only thing that will shut down this entire fishing expo is if the cash to pay the legal enablers dries up! MT and FD don't have endlessly deep pockets of gold so far as I know. Maybe they do and perhaps that is what LE should be focused on investigating? IDK.

I doesn't look like the money has dried up yet. I was thinking about the Atty P. filing to overturn the gag order and how much that will cost just to have some free publicity for Pattisville. Its the cost of the motion, day out of office etc. and not inexpensive. The gain is IMO limited to the personal benefit to Atty P. (who doesn't have a case IMO) publicity and limited benefit to FD.

MOO

Ok all...WHAT DO WE MAKE OF THIS?!?
MT and Gaston Begue bought the Vail, CO condo TOGETHER on 11/9/2018? WHAT?
Please forgive me if this has already been posted or discussed (I'm new here).

Weinstein asked FD in a depo where he and MT stayed in Vail and FD said they stayed at MT's apt.
Attached is the property record. It's late and I can't quite wrap my brain around this one...yet...except a bit of shock.
What did FD think of this? How did she pay for this property? Did GF actually 'pay' for this property indirectly? WOW. More thoughts to come.
I sincerely hope GB takes their daughter directly to Vail and stays with her there. MOO

https://property.eaglecounty.us/ass...Property+Record+Card+-+R063103&id=RPT3277S128
Holy Toledo .

Do we now add Begue into this tangled web.
Is he involved with Fotis Group and the MT real estate transaction ?

If Begue had the money to buy a place in Vail why would he attach MT’s name to the deed if they were not even married .

Doesn’t equate.

MT’s daughter is his only child, if he bought property he would have put the Title in a Trust or some type of LLC in Nicole’s name or just his own .

In the US, child support payment’s are calculated by income. If MT was only receiving $4,000 per month =$48,000 a year then Begue did not have the means to purchase a $800,000 condo in Vail so, how did he and /or they afford it ...?

I suppose it's possible he gave the interview prior to the gag order imposed....and it's only now being published.

Also, I don't think Judge Blawie has jurisdiction outside of the U.S. MOO

He has jurisdiction over FD. And whatever FD does. Giving news interviews AFTER the gag order got signed, is not nice.

That is why I brought in the other publication into the thread which is essentially an identical article with a few differences of quotes but Nassos looks like it covers a range of topics including business, fashion, local news, fashion and gossip.

https://www.protothema.gr/…/fotis-doulos-spaei-ti-siopi-to…/
Thanks! I e-mailed this one to State's Attorney Colangelo right after I sent the first one. I included screenshots just in case Pattis finds a way to pull it in the morning. MOO

I can't imagine that it won't be picked up here in the US media after we both sent it out, especially in DM and the CT stations (who seem to attempt to cover EVERYTHING possible...unfortunately because of the attention the case gets in readers and viewers, over their emphasis on finding Jennifer, IMO). I think it's possible, maybe even probable that we will see it here in our local media by the end of the day tomorrow. And if not, we need to spread it out further to other media outlets until it gets some air!

Ok , I’ll buy that MT bought the Vail property from the sale of her Miami Condo.

I doubt she can afford to pay the mortgage out of her $4,000 child support check .

So, I’ll guess MT put up the Miami money for a down payment and Begue pays the mortgage which explains why it’s in both their names .

Another great scam from MT .

Live rent -free in another woman’s home so you can pocket any money that you SHOULD have used to house yourself and your daughter in Conn .

Anyone wonder if someone helped FD write that? I think it is just like him to say all of that but do I sense a bit of NP influence? Maybe not. MOO.
I completely read it in FD's voice. I think having read almost every article and court doc out there, it felt almost like he was getting his wishlist of what he wanted to say, off his chest. It didn't even really anger me when I read his nonsense because it's ALL SO HIM. I think that interview became his new version of an 'Alibi script' for his cheating and getting out of the marriage. Shame on him! Including his childrens alleged feelings can easily be refuted by talking to them, but that means that someone has to talk to them, UGH. Just lock him up already so he can't do any more damage! MOO

Ok , I’ll buy that MT bought the Vail property from the sale of her Miami Condo.

I doubt she can afford to pay the mortgage out of her $4,000 child support check .

So, I’ll guess MT put up the Miami money for a down payment and Begue pays the mortgage which explains why it’s in both their names .

Another great scam from MT .

Live rent -free in another woman’s home so you can pocket any money that you SHOULD have used to house yourself and your daughter in Conn .
Last I checked (about a month ago) MT still owned the Miami property. I'll look again tomorrow.

I think it was in the last thread or one before that. Its a newish piece of information that came up around the time of the civil court docs that you mentioned in one of your posts. We've been going now for 26 threads so it all blends together a bit at this point!
I completely missed this too! New news to me!! What? A condo in Vail? I spent some time snooping around MTs previous homes when trying to figure out when she came to CT. At that time, it appeared she still owned her Florida condo, so I don’t think she sold it to put into this purchase. Another rabbit hole to chase!

Excellent info too btw @Morgan10028 !!
Isn’t it ironic that the perceived “dry spell” due to the gag order, and somewhat less than defense atty drivel, allows everyone more time and thought process to think outside the box and dig some new holes!

Thanks for the Greek Doc. !

Edit: @Morgan10028 Jinx on Florida condo!

As you point out we do not know precisely why MT chose to invoke her 5th Amendment right in her deposition in Civil Court. As it now appears even the questions asked of MT will be sealed, it doesn't appear that there will be much in the way of public information as it relates to MT and FORE.

BUT. Just because we don't know why what happened did happen with MT taking the 5th in Civil Court, doesn't mean that it isn't possible to make a few educated guesses based on things we do know based on info that is part of the court record in Family Court and Civil Court.

The information gleaned from most recent Atty. W. memo in Civil Court was that MT involved her 5th Amendment right on ALL QUESTIONS. IMO for MT to invoke the 5th on such basic questions such as her name, her address, her dates of employment etc. has me at least questioning quite a bit about what is going on the MT Legal Camp, or not. Invoking on all questions will simply prolong the situation for MT as the court will not accept blanket provision.

Is MT afraid of retaliation by FD? If so, she should speak up to LE. But, I don't think MT is afraid of FD because by all accounts it seems like their strategy is to remain quiet and stick together to the end. Their end might be 2 people in orange jump suits in Federal Prison but perhaps in their minds they will feel like they went down fighting! IDK but its hard to see any strong argument here for MT cooperating with anyone other than those people that show her a picture of herself and ask her to ID herself! Its actually pretty stunning when you think about it and the fact that this has been going on now for 4 months. But, back to Civil Court.

My question is, did Atty B. advise MT to do what she did and not answer anything? No, my guess is he most likely did not. My personal estimation of Atty B. has diminished quite a bit watching this whole situation play out with MT, but my suspicion is that he has a difficult client who is constitutionally is unable to tell the truth and this makes her virtually impossible to work with as a client. I do not doubt in the least that Atty B. is fighting hard to protect his clients rights both in Civil and Criminal Court, but so far he has looked ineffective and in civil court as someone who is operating in bad faith - neither situations bode well for him or MT IMO. But, for whatever reason MT and IMO Mama A. just aren't ready, willing and able to play ball so far as we can tell from AW2 and what just played out in Civil Court. Frankly, IDK why Atty B. doesn't drop MT like a hot potato and enjoy the rest of the nice Indian Summer weather in CT is beyond me as she simply seems like a client that cannot be helped!

My guess is that MT was fully briefed by Atty. B for Civil Court and given a range of possible answers and instead of doing as she was briefed to do, MT did not comply. Why?

This raises the question of why MT might not have complied with atty instructions. Did Mama A. not agree with the Atty B. strategy and so told MT to keep her mouth shut even it meant risking court sanctions or some other punishment? Does Mama A. have another atty in the wings advising her and this person is calling the shots for MT and for whatever reason this other person disagreed with the advice of Atty. B? Had MT continued to lie to her atty such that Atty B. at the time he was negotiating in good faith with Atty. W about the substance of the depo that he had no idea that further criminal charges might result from answering the deposition questions proposed by Atty W?

IMO there is no way around the basic thought that Atty. B is not in control of his client and he really isn't positioned to negotiate on her behalf. My guess is that this might be true because MT is still unable to tell the truth about anything relating to FORE, FD and by extension to the criminal case JD. Again, you have to ask the very simply question of WHY?

Further MT doing what she did came after Atty. W carved back the substance of the depo to simply relate to MT time at FORE and financial matters. Atty. B. responded twice to civil court about the MT deposition and it appeared that he had a working relationship in place with Atty. W. as it related to the depo of MT. Criminal court weighed in on the situation and put FD outside the room and listening on camera. Everything seemed 'good to go' and smooth sailing and then what happened? MT didn't step up to do what she was supposed to do in the depo.

The extent of MT involvement in FD hiding money during the Family Court matter has been an obvious fact from the beginning as FD gave MT $75,000 which was used as a loan to purchase real estate (there is a lot more related to this transaction). This transaction also allegedly involved Sue Morin, Loan Officer from Farmington Bank (now Peoples) who invoked her 5th amendment right when deposed on this transaction in Family Court. What hasn't been so obvious is just how much MT knew about other shady dealings at FORE and how FD was hiding money in the divorce and how money left FORE for places unknown.

Did MT know that what she was doing was wrong when she took the money from FD and on lent it to a FD 'friend' for their shady house deal? My answer to this would be yes she did. MT had purchased real estate before in her life and knew what was permitted and what was not permitted to be used for down payment funds. My guess is that they all sat around the marble island at 4Jx and laughed about how they were going to pull the wool over the eyes of JD and her crack legal team while drinking expensive red wine paid for by JD.

OK. So this gets MT into the ballpark of possible mortgage fraud/bank fraud at the most basic level and this is a federal crime. This also gets her into the cross hairs of other fraud related to assisting FD hide money from the Family Court and also taking money from FORE coffers that had zero to do with FORE operations. Was MT involved with preparing financial statements of FORE and providing them as part of a loan package to the bank? Was MT party to any other similar deals involving situations where FD gave her money from FORE to invest or purchase real estate, either in the US or outside the US? My guess is a very strong yes and no doubt MT had connections from her time in Miami and outside the US on how to do all of this IMO.

Not a good situation for MT and clearly other criminal charges may be brought to say nothing of tax fraud both by the State and US Federal Govt. Do we know if FD invested FORE funds in MT Patagonia Styles rug business or any other MT or family enterprises? The Troconis clan broadly defined seemed to embrace FD and all things FORE and his relationship with MT, so I do wonder also if business transactions occurred between the 2 families? Knowing what we know of Mama A. creative grasp of US legal system, marketing skills and her personal experience with divorce, did she or anyone from the family assist FD to hide funds from JD in the Divorce? IDK but it seems possible! Do we know if FD invested FORE funds to purchase MT condo in Vail or FL or Argentina or Greece?

Do we know where MT got the funds to purchase real estate with $4,000/month support from baby daddy and her salary from FORE? No, we do not. My guess is that MT took the 5th on all the deposition questions because she didn't explain any of this to Atty B. My guess also is that MT can't talk about any of this ever as it will put her into the cross hairs of Federal crimes which will end her up in prison for a very long time as well. Its possible that she might just have to fall on her sword and go to prison rather than incriminating herself in much more serious crimes.

I do wonder though if with Atty B's federal contacts whether he might be able to negotiate a deal of some sort for MT? Again, IDK and I'm not sure if MT or Mama A are playing ball with Atty B or the State at all at this point.

The other thing that I find curious about MT and Mama A. not playing ball in civil court is that it seems like it might have been easier to cooperate now with GF efforts rather than risk the wrath of her legal team down the road with a potential civil suit possibly involving wrongful death that has the potential to financially ruin MT life and that of her family. My guess is that if MT involvement in the disappearance and murder of JD continues to evolve along the lines of what was alluded to in AW2 that there will be no place on earth that MT or the Arreza/Troconic clan will be able to hide to protect themselves from the legal wrath of GF. MOO. Perhaps the 2 issues of MT non cooperation with Civil Court and GF eventual wrongful death lawsuit cannot be tied together. IDK, but it makes sense on some very basic levels IMO.

But I do think its a safe assumption to think that MT taking the 5th in civil court confirms to me at least that the financial shenanigans at FORE were most likely illegal and involved both State and Federal Crimes. I don't think this at all is a 'wild speculation' as you posed in your OP as Atty B says as much himself based on what Atty W wrote in his followup motion to the Court.

I just hope the States Atty Colangelo is watching this all quite carefully and that the proper authorities at both the State and Federal levels are involved as well as I would hate for this all to be sealed up and justice not brought to bear on someone that clearly is STILL challenged to know the difference between 'right and wrong'.

MOO
There is a lot to think about there. Just to clarify, I am no supporter of MT(just don't think she is a druggie based solely on looks). I think the blanket 5th is because she is up to her eyeballs in the finances(MOO). I also agree, as someone else stated, that it proves she is not cooperating with law enforcement. Although, I still wonder - if she isn't cooperating, why are they cutting her so much slack in terms of bail and letting her show up herself to more charges. I also can't see her as the mastermind here. FD just doesn't seem the type of guy to follow a woman's lead on anything, ever. These are just my opinions and I admit that this case is really confusing to me in ways that others have not been. So I am wondering this, if she is not following the advice of her counsel, can he drop her for that or is he too far into the game now?

Also, Southernsnooper(hope I got the right name there) - the letters you typed were so touching and thank you for sharing them.

I don’t believe I’d classify JD’s problems as psychological due to mental illness. Having 5 children in close succession while basically being a single parent would create physical issues...exhaustion! What woman wants to have relations with a man who is anything but present and engaged in the day to day life? Intimacy is born from shared experiences. Desire is created from tenderness, understanding and care. He chose to go elsewhere for his gratification. JMO. She continued to be responsible, staying close and raising the children. By then, she saw his true colors, and knew his character. MOO

Not only that, but I am certain by 2010, he was already a serial cheater. Some men don’t seem to understand that their wives don’t find that an attractive, sexy trait, and it will cause her to turn on him! His heart was no longer there...BS! He did not want Jennifer’s money-oops, I mean Jennifer, to leave. He is so full of it!

oops, hit reply too soon!!
Meant to also say that it was probably Jennifer who reached out & tried to understand what was going on with FD, not the other way around as FD presents it. He was a serial cheater according to her friends & I wouldn't be surprised if he was having an affair with the Greek nanny around that time. We know she was there because 2010 was when his mom had the unfortunate "accident" in the driveway. MOO

Yes, I think 2010 is a significant year for the Dulos family, and so in his interview, that wasn’t picked at random. He was traveling around a lot by then (on his “business trips”), his mother died mysteriously, they had a nanny who only spoke Greek, and Jennifer was stressed to the max, I don’t doubt. It sounds like one crazy household-one where everybody but FD was going to be unhappy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3