Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! Just wanted to make sure. I remember once in one thread there were a bunch of posts that were deleted because it wasn't in MSM yet.

I wonder what other reporters will be saying about this tommorrow!

I imagine Fotis may be in for some trouble, the poor guy. He really paints himself as the stoic husband and father who tried so hard to make his marriage work for the sake of his children and now look what's happening to him! As if life has just handed him a bad card.

If he thinks it's bad now, I wonder how he will feel about what is to come. He's got a long road ahead of him.

I think he is delusional. It seems like everything he said about himself is really about Jennifer. She is likely the one who had to deal with his mental problems.

Next he will say that huge medical bill was for a labotomy and that brought her over the edge and she went somewhere to commit suicide. After framing him for the murder, of course.

IMO
Yes, the ability to self reflect doesn't seem to be in the psychological makeup of FD. Neither does the ability to put himself into the shoes of his marriage partner. The articles did masterful job of 'yet again' putting FD into the role of 'victim'. FD is really just a one trick pony and the only act he plays is 'victim'. There is never any responsibility involved for FD and the way the article described things it was almost as if FD was a passive participant in his marriage and all the sudden after 5 children, "...things didn't work out". I actually read the article twice thinking there must be some other references to reasons for the breakdown of the marriage but it was put purely back on JD pulling away from the relationship and then her 'psychological issues' etc. But the comments of discussing the divorce with the children and them allegedly saying they liked Michelle and her daughter were also a direct lashing out at Judge Heller and JD in Family Court. I don't get what FD has to gain about talking about his children and MT in the same sentence and doing it in an article that is not allowed per the gag order either. Stunning.

If the marriage really did begin to break down in 2010 then the FD on the road for 10 days a month and JD friends alluding to ongoing FD affairs over the years begins to make sense in the overall timeline. But I do think the FD claim that he asked for the divorce was a total 'whopper' of a lie as that testimony contradicts the record in family court.

I do wonder about JD staying in the relationship for as long (5-6 years before finding out about the MT affair of 1 year) as she did but perhaps with 5 young children it was an overwhelming situation that took time to work through especially if it happened after the birth of the last child. I recall we had the comment from the JD friend in the NYP article about how JD believed that the 5th child would make a difference in her marriage. I guess it did but not in the way she might have wanted unfortunately.

MOO

Did anyone check to make sure Nassos Blog is ok to discuss?
I'm assuming it is because there are about 70 posts about it but does that mean it's in MSM?
I'm just making sure before I comment on it because I've made that mistake before.

Um, no, I didn’t even think about that. However, it may be mainstream media very, very soon, plus it seems to be a primary source (FD himself). MOO.

I wonder if FD mentioned to MT that she would be living with his ex and his children when she moved in .

It would be pathetic if MT was amiable to moving herself and her daughter from Florida into JD’s house so, all 9 of them could live under the same roof .

What’s also Pathetic is FD not moving out of the house so, Jennifer and his own kids
“Whom he misses and Loves SO much” wouldn’t need to be uprooted from their schools , bedrooms and routine .

His behavior is so ghastly it’s hard to even write it down ..

MT may have viewed JD living-in as a free nanny service.

Once she accepted that the kids were their meal ticket, and that FD needed to keep them close, she may have shrugged and thought oh well, at least JD could keep the kids quiet down in the windowless basement. And maybe she could fit MT’s daughter in the car for the school run. Hmm, not so bad after all.

MOO

I can envision FD weaseling out of it with the Following excuse’s :

*My interview was with a foreign publication where the gag order doesn’t apply .

* I gave that interview months ago before the gag order went into effect .

* I was misquoted . The interviewer embellished an interview I gave him/ her months ago .

Wait for it ...

I can see him trying to weasel out of it. I will hope he doesn’t succeed. MOO.

BBM

hhmm, yes Atty Pattis said weeks ago that he would appeal the gag order. Was his timeline rearranged when he learned that FD had granted this interview???

And, if a staffer truly reads here -- Atty Pattis' weekend ended early, I think. :cool:

JMHO YMMV

I always imagine a refrain similar to that in Scooby Doo: “And I would have gotten away with it if it weren’t for those meddling WSers”! MOO.

Last edited:
Interesting idea. IMO the reason both Atty B and MT were so upset the day they went to Troop G is that I really believe MT didn't think LE would drop the second AW on her.

I wonder very much is she is simply disconnected from the reality of the situation in which she finds herself?

When we read AW2 it is quite clear that MT is only marginally working with LE to answer only questions associated with pictures shown to her.

Mmmm.

Perhaps MT thinks this is cooperating with LE? IDK. But if she does think this is cooperation with LE then there will be a very long and painful road filled with many more charges in her future IMO.

There just seems to be a huge disconnect present between the horror of what might have happened to JD and what MT was sharing with LE at the time of AW2. The gap was big and perhaps LE felt the only way to 'wake up MT' was to file more charges and keep on doing so until the situation changed? IDK.

As we left things with MT in AW2 it looks like over a month has passed and maybe things have changed. For some reason I don't think so as MT looked stressed and frankly awful at the Civil Case deposition the other day. I do wonder if MT will ever help LE? I do believe though that FD and Atty P. (who has no case IMO) won't hesitate for a nanosecond to throw MT under the bus in criminal court. Actually writing the script for 'throwing MT under the bus' is probably the easiest script the Pattisville could write IMO and certainly easier that 'Gone Girl' or "Revenge Suicide"!

If MT appears possibly depressed and unstable now and is still flashing 2 finger signs of solidarity can you imagine her mental state when Pattisville throws her onto the fire as a sacrifice to save FD? By the time this happens though it might just be too late for MT. Right now she is looking at possibly 10 yrs in prison but the last AW2 indicated based on the descriptions of what was going on that at least 3 other serious charges could be stacked to possibly give her at least 8 or more years.

IDK what is going on with MT and who is advising her at all. I'm not sure her situation is one where silence will save her. I do wonder how long Atty B will last in the current scenario as it doesn't look like things are proceeding along the lines of what he most likely was attempting to accomplish for MT. Just wonder if he will 'cut her loose'?

I do have to admit to wondering about the folks that think its a 'wild speculation' to believe that MT involvement is greater than originally believed. I actually believe the reverse, that the longer it appears MT isn't working with the state or cooperating in civil court, the more believable it becomes to suspect that her involvement surpasses anything we might have originally believed.

IDK. Will just keep watching this play out but it seems like MT is deeply involved in this tragic JD situation and FORE financial meltdown. I just hope the State and Federal authorities are watching the Civil Case closely and that FORE and all its employees are fully investigated.

PS We haven't seen GV mentioned in Civil Court yet but we know that he was deposed in Family Court. Wonder if he took the 5th just like Sue Morin from Farmington Bank (now Peoples Bank)?

MOO

As ALWAYS, you come through with the most insightful responses and make the connections I’d never see! Thank you, afitzy!

Yes, the ability to self reflect doesn't seem to be in the psychological makeup of FD. Neither does the ability to put himself into the shoes of his marriage partner. The articles did masterful job of 'yet again' putting FD into the role of 'victim'. FD is really just a one trick pony and the only act he plays is 'victim'. There is never any responsibility involved for FD and the way the article described things it was almost as if FD was a passive participant in his marriage and all the sudden after 5 children, "...things didn't work out". I actually read the article twice thinking there must be some other references to reasons for the breakdown of the marriage but it was put purely back on JD pulling away from the relationship and then her 'psychological issues' etc. But the comments of discussing the divorce with the children and them allegedly saying they liked Michelle and her daughter were also a direct lashing out at Judge Heller and JD in Family Court. I don't get what FD has to gain about talking about his children and MT in the same sentence and doing it in an article that is not allowed per the gag order either. Stunning.

If the marriage really did begin to break down in 2010 then the FD on the road for 10 days a month and JD friends alluding to ongoing FD affairs over the years begins to make sense in the overall timeline. But I do think the FD claim that he asked for the divorce was a total 'whopper' of a lie as that testimony contradicts the record in family court.

I do wonder about JD staying in the relationship for as long (5-6 years before finding out about the MT affair of 1 year) as she did but perhaps with 5 young children it was an overwhelming situation that took time to work through especially if it happened after the birth of the last child. I recall we had the comment from the JD friend in the NYP article about how JD believed that the 5th child would make a difference in her marriage. I guess it did but not in the way she might have wanted unfortunately.

MOO
Yes, "Projection" is a common trait in people who are narcissists or psychopaths. It's a defense mechanism used to distract from their own weaknesses and faults.

His claims are laughable. It's just so obvious. I just assume all the negative remarks he makes about his wife really pertain to him, and all the flattering things he says about himself actually pertain to Jennifer.

Naturally he says his kids were ok with the situation and that they liked Michelle. They are an extension of himself. Whatever he thinks, they think too, in his mind. Imo

Yes, "Projection" is a common trait in people who are narcissists or psychopaths. It's a defense mechanism used to distract from their own weaknesses and faults.

His claims are laughable. It's just so obvious. I just assume all the negative remarks he makes about his wife really pertain to him, and all the flattering things he says about himself actually pertain to Jennifer.

Naturally he says his kids were ok with the situation and that they liked Michelle. They are an extension of himself. Whatever he thinks, they think too, in his mind. Imo
Agree! But I do have to wonder about the timing of the 'conversation with the children involving Michelle and her daughter'. The window where the divorce action started and JD shut down access of the children to Michelle and her daughter was narrow (guess early part of 2018 possibly) so I really question whether this happened the way it was described? How many times could the children have even met Michelle and her daughter? The younger children probably didn't even understand what was going on either. Sounds like full blown delusion to me that he is making this sound like The Brady Brunch when it was anything but that! MOO

Fo wanted to be the Heidi Fleiss of Connecticut. What better way to get the property seized by the government and mess over GF. Maybe as a extra security he could have put a meth lab in. I would not be shocked.

I think Fore group was a money laundering operation for either drug money or some other dirty money. He probably had a number of "investors".

I do not think that the amount that he got from the F family would not have been enough to tun the fake business, sustain his lifestyle and hide cash away for his rainy day. There had to be other money coming in from somewhere else. Especially with MT and her South American connections.

Ok. Let’s run with that for a minute. So cars coming from Greece had Turkish heroin hidden in cavities. Or whatever they shipped. Not weed. Too cheap to waste precious hiding places in vehicles.
Maybe. Plausible if you think JD’s $400,000 a year trust could not support his lifestyle. About $35,000 a month and I think GF paid for the private school.
Earlier posts stated FD was gone about 10 days a month out of 30. Divorce records would have shown where the monies were being spent.
Or Patagonia Carpets could have had cocaine rolled into the skins.
At this point, ANYTHING is possible.
MT is at least bi-lingual. Maybe Arabic, as well. Arabian horses. Polo ponies for the oil rich. Ponies shipped to Europe for matches. Oil tankers. Oil shipped world wide. South America. Miami. All good pathways for drugs. And connections needed to mule the drugs.
I’d believe it.
Early on I posted he could know longshoremen who could dispose of JD body.
This murder investigation could open up a HUGE cartel to scrutiny. I’m glad I’m not FD or MT, but especially if they managed to involve other criminal activities. And their leaders.

A
She is like the new kid who moved in the middle of the year in middle school.
I feel for her. I was moved in December of my senior year in high school. From city to suburb.
Really whacked me. Even today, I think much of my life was foobarred bc of that move.
40 years later....
But, I don’t go around murdering my married boyfriend’s wife. I don’t even have a married not to me boyfriend.
Maybe she had more upheavals.
This entire saga is tragic. All the players are victims. Wife, husband, girlfriend, children, grandmother, employee, court system, lawyers.....
everyone is a victim. There are no winners. Only losers. Sorry state of affairs. If only we could turn back the hands of time. Like GroundHog Day. Keep repeating it until we get it right. Wish. Wish upon a Star. Wherever you are, our sweet Jennifer. All of us love you. We will NEVER let this go cold.

Sent it to DM and NYTs. Pure craziness IMO that FD thinks that he can get away with bypassing Judge Blawie order in such a brazen manner. MOO

I suppose it's possible he gave the interview prior to the gag order imposed....and it's only now being published.

Also, I don't think Judge Blawie has jurisdiction outside of the U.S. MOO

Ok. Let’s run with that for a minute. So cars coming from Greece had Turkish heroin hidden in cavities. Or whatever they shipped. Not weed. Too cheap to waste precious hiding places in vehicles.
Maybe. Plausible if you think JD’s $400,000 a year trust could not support his lifestyle. About $35,000 a month and I think GF paid for the private school.
Earlier posts stated FD was gone about 10 days a month out of 30. Divorce records would have shown where the monies were being spent.
Or Patagonia Carpets could have had cocaine rolled into the skins.
At this point, ANYTHING is possible.
MT is at least bi-lingual. Maybe Arabic, as well. Arabian horses. Polo ponies for the oil rich. Ponies shipped to Europe for matches. Oil tankers. Oil shipped world wide. South America. Miami. All good pathways for drugs. And connections needed to mule the drugs.
I’d believe it.
Early on I posted he could know longshoremen who could dispose of JD body.
This murder investigation could open up a HUGE cartel to scrutiny. I’m glad I’not FD or MT, but especially if they managed to involve other criminal activities. And their leaders.

When I first heard about the cars being shipped to the US from Greece, I like you immediately thought of drugs, but then I thought that it might be hard to get rid of drugs in his current situation so my next guess was that the "Greek Benefactor" sent over cash or gold which would be enough to tide over FD and his legal posse.

The idea of shipping vehicles back to the US didn't make too much sense on the surface and there must have been some angle to it happening IMO!

I do hope the State inspected those cars before they ever left the Port! I know this is wishful thinking as the reality is that the State probably had no clue the cars were even an issue.

The idea of MT and FD previously selling drugs is an intriguing one as it would fit well IMO into the network of people that MT had in place from her prior jobs in Miami and the Middle East and SA. Hope LE looks into this idea as well as FD living on credit as he seems to be doing with no cash in the background doesn't make much sense. It doesn't make sense in the same way that MT having a nearly $700,000 condo in Vail doesn't make sense.

MOO

Ok all...WHAT DO WE MAKE OF THIS?!?
MT and Gaston Begue bought the Vail, CO condo TOGETHER on 11/9/2018? WHAT?
Please forgive me if this has already been posted or discussed (I'm new here).

Weinstein asked FD in a depo where he and MT stayed in Vail and FD said they stayed at MT's apt.
Attached is the property record. It's late and I can't quite wrap my brain around this one...yet...except a bit of shock.
What did FD think of this? How did she pay for this property? Did GF actually 'pay' for this property indirectly? WOW. More thoughts to come.
I sincerely hope GB takes their daughter directly to Vail and stays with her there. MOO

https://property.eaglecounty.us/ass...Property+Record+Card+-+R063103&id=RPT3277S128

Attachments

• Property Record Card - R063103.pdf
    589.8 KB · Views: 42
I suppose it's possible he gave the interview prior to the gag order imposed....and it's only now being published.

The gag order dealt with the parties involved in the criminal case and wasn't a gag on the press but rather was a gag on the parties speaking to the press. The press is a global enterprise, and Judge Blawie does have jurisdiction in this matter over FD and Atty P., so I look forward to seeing a response on FD/Atty P. speaking to the press about matters that are considered out of bounds per the gag order IMO.

Ok all...WHAT DO WE MAKE OF THIS?!?
MT and Gaston Begue bought the Vail, CO condo TOGETHER on 11/9/2018? WHAT?
Please forgive me if this has already been posted or discussed (I'm new here).

Weinstein asked FD in a depo where he and MT stayed in Vail and FD said they stayed at MT's apt.
Attached is the property record. It's late and I can't quite wrap my brain around this one...yet...except a bit of shock.
What did FD think of this? How did she pay for this property? Did GF actually 'pay' for this property indirectly? WOW. More thoughts to come.
I sincerely hope GB takes their daughter directly to Vail and stays with her there. MOO

https://property.eaglecounty.us/ass...Property+Record+Card+-+R063103&id=RPT3277S128
Yes, this property seemed to be out of the reach of MT when it was first discussed. The conjecture at the time was that the 2 parents wanted the daughter to be able to train in Vail. It was purely a guess as we have no information. The other idea was that perhaps MT sold the Miami condo that was part of the paternity settlement with the baby daddy and used that money to purchase Vail. I believe the way the Miami apt was purchased was in both of their names. Again, pure speculation as we have zero information other than the property records. Perhaps the bady daddy wanted to stay in the US during the summer in Argentina and be able to ski year round too? IDK. MOO

I initially thought that could also be a possibility except for the statement "The only thing that saddens me is that due to a court decision it's been (I have) almost 5 months to speak to them and see them". We just passed the 4 month mark of Jennifer missing, so this quote to me made it pretty recent/post Gag Order. IMO

Also, my thoughts are that either FD went rogue on Pattis in doing these interviews OR this was all Pattis' idea...MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876