Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ummm is this a coincidence? googled 80MS after seeing it listed on airbnb. clicked on the local patch. was posted October 28 (today's date) but no year. posted by MT.

Spectacular Home for Sale - 80 Mountain Spring Rd., Farmington - Farmington, CT Patch
Someone had posted something very much like this earlier in the thread - just a few days ago, too, I believe? Not sure, but it's a good find.

And yes, it has today's date (October 28).

It seems to me to be a stupid move on MT's part, seeing as how it makes it very clear she's part of FORE, and therefore responsible for responding to any inquiries involving the company...

Last edited:
Someone had posted this earlier in the thread, I believe? Not sure, but it's a good find.

It seems to me to be a stupid move on MT's part, seeing as how it makes it very clear she's part of FORE, and therefore responsible for responding to any inquiries involving the company...

She’s making sure any wanna be girlfriend keeps her distance. “He’s mine, and don’t ever forget it. Or I’ll remind you with one of my Patagonia knives!”

Been on the Market since 2/1/2108, hovering at almost 2 years with no bites .

MT & FD need to substantially drop the price if they hope to unload it .

Oh wait .. I thought they had broken up .

What a ruse.

Wait now the patch post says Oct 2018. i SWEAR it said Oct 28 not even an hour ago when i posted it.

Wait now the patch post says Oct 2018. i SWEAR it said Oct 28 not even an hour ago when i posted it.

Happy: It positively said October 28 just about a half hour ago, when I looked at the link, and now it just says Oct 2018.

Since today is October 28, I noticed it was just updated TODAY.

Last edited:
Just wanted to put up yet another example of MT work on behalf of FORE Group as I am concerned that Judge Noble is not moving quickly to resolve the MT deposition situation in Civil Court. This was a Patch ad she did for 80 MS. IMO MT and FD were FORE and for anyone to think otherwise doesn't make much sense. What is the Judge in the Civil Case waiting for in order to compel MT to testify, a permission slip from a higher authority? IDK, what is going on behind the scenes in Civil Court but the 12/3 trial date is looking like a pipe dream as things have seemed to grind to a halt in terms of responsiveness from the bench. MOO

Spectacular Home for Sale - 80 Mountain Spring Rd., Farmington - Farmington, CT Patch

This is the post I remembered... ^^

Actually....if that Patch post is from 2018 it would be a good find/ exhibit for Weinstein to prove that MT worked for Fore Group .
Sorry, I don't have a cite, but it's been stated many times here that she earned $100K or $150K per year from FORE as Marketing Director or something. And that she spent time working in FORE office at 4JC while JD still lived there. Since I don't have a link, will say IMO. Hopefully another poster will confirm.

Sorry, I don't have a cite, but it's been stated many times here that she earned $100K or $150K per year from FORE as Marketing Director or something. And that she spent time working in FORE office at 4JC while JD still lived there. Since I don't have a link, will say IMO. Hopefully another poster will confirm.
MT admitted this herself - she had posted on her FB page (and it's all over the news from that) that she worked for FORE. Clearly, she still does, as her name is on the ads and they are being edited at least as of one hour ago.

Last edited:
Agree .
I posted MT’s salary many threads back.

My point is ..
Weinstein’s Motion to Compel didn’t include any exhibits, I don’t understand why when there is photographic proof that MT worked for Fore Group .

OK, CTGrammy. Let’s go with your numbers. He had 33 mins. max. Or 29 available minutes. I’m on board.
In those 29 minutes one of two things happened. FD disposed of body, along with clean up, getting hairs out, waiting for traffic to pass...
OR he gave someone else the body to dispose of while he finished up transfer, cleanup etc.
SO: she’s hidden somewhere within 29 minutes. Or someone took her elsewhere.
Sad to say, he passed her on to another. If she was within 29 minutes, LE would have already found her.
Am I following your logic to the correct conclusion?

It is still be be determined what FD did in those extra minutes.

My point Was that instead of the 49 minutes the OP said FD had, that it was more like 29 minutes, at best.

However, I have now adjusted the 29 minutes to 4 minutes or 19 minutes, with their rational, below.

We have to take into account that FD did not go to Waveny and Immediately within 30 Seconds, accomplish the phone disposal In Waveny Park at or in the pond/lake, transfer the body with the bloody mops, bloody clothing, bloody sponge, etc to EE's truck, And clean JF's Suburban to allow FD to have 49 minutes for other nefarious reasons.

Keep in mind that the pond/lake in Waveny is Not close to the Lapham Road Entrance into the park.

The pond/lake is a 30 minute round trip Walk or a 14 minute round trip Jog from the location of JF's Suburban on Lapham. Which would then increase my original 10 minutes at Waveny by at least another 10 minutes.

Basically, my point is that FD did Not have 49 minutes Extra. He only had 19 minutes extra at best, if he jogged but only 4 minutes if he walked, now that I have included time to walk or jog to the pond/lake in Waveny.

So, I am revising my timeline to show FD only had 4 minutes or 19 minutes at best, to accommodate a secondary location before being seen on the NC Merritt Rest Area by 11:12 am.

Something else to note. The school buses that were on Lapham early that morning, were Also traveling on Lapham that afternoon. This would allow for LE to Know when JF's parked Suburban first appeared on Bus Cam Video that afternoon. I also think they may have other evidence as to the time the vehicle was parked.

There are 3 Public Schools at Waveny and according to their calendar, they did Not have early release on Friday, May 24.

NC High School and the 7th and 8th grades of Sax, let out at 2:05 pm and taken home.

Then the buses come back for Sax 5th and 6th grades along with South, letting out at 2:50 pm and then they are taken home.

Another hour of buses coming and going in that exact vicinity, using their video cams and capturing anything of importance, to this case.

Keep in mind that the buses would have arrived at the first school Before the first school's let out time and would leave the last school After their let out time - giving us an hour of video cams.

There is sooo much that LE has, that they have Strategically Not put into the AWs.

I cannot wait for AW3 with Murder Charges.

IMO. We Will be Blown Away.

IMO.

Last edited:
Agree .
I posted MT’s salary many threads back.

My point is ..
Weinstein’s Motion to Compel didn’t include any exhibits, I don’t understand why when there is photographic proof that MT worked for Fore Group .
He’s submitted pics to the court that proved MT worked for Foregroup
The one with her at the awards dinner and I don’t remember the other ones but he did

Someone had posted something very much like this earlier in the thread - just a few days ago, too, I believe? Not sure, but it's a good find.

And yes, it has today's date (October 28).

Gave the purchase of these homes a long thought....If anyone knew/knows the history of FD and the bags of containing bloody rags, etc., would someone seriously consider buying one of his homes? I'm not a squeamish person, but the very idea of living in home with this history is inconceivable to me. Especially with the outside chance there is a body or parts of a body somewhere on the premises.

Someone, threads ago. mentioned that the homes should become shelters for women escaping DV...that might be great, but only after a thorough exorcism or some other type of spiritual cleansing and airing. MOO...IMO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member