Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Respectfully snipped for focus.

Either no one is running CT, lawless Wild Wild West or the New World Order is in charge. It’s all behind a veil of secrecy.
Yes, with the Atty. P. motion on the 'gag order' more time spent with the document doesn't really work in the readers favor IMO. Its just a big black hole IMO of very little having to do with the case. I wonder if his quid pro quo with FD for taking the case is to bring on these questionable motions with the goal of perhaps one of them going to Washington so he can have his childhood dream of arguing in front of Supreme Court realised? IDK, but this motion is a head scratcher IMO and I really do question why Hartford just didn't refuse to hear it as its not really related to the case at hand so far as I can tell?

Whenever I think of Hartford State Govt. the only phrase that comes to mind is, "the lights are on but nobody is home" as this is how govt seems to be handled on so many issues. Its profoundly sad to watch and you just don't see how poorly managed things are until you get close to a case and see what is going on IMO.

I was thinking about Family Court situation in the Dulos divorce and I know the atty's on this thread say what we have seen there is 'business as usual'. I'm frankly not sure about this as when you start adding up the money spent to essentially get nowhere close to being able to go to trial it is staggering IMO. When I get a chance I will see what the judicial review process is for Judges but I think Judge Heller made a quite snarky remark to FD that she had just been reappointed and wasn't going anywhere when he tried to get her disqualified by reaching out to possibly engage her husband as his counsel.

At what point would Judge Heller's decisions be called into question or even reviewed by anyone in Hartford? We have a Mom of 5 gone and Mom's atty's were some of the hardest hitting and most effective by all accounts in the State and even they could do nothing to move this tragic case to trial. That fact pattern, if correct, is saying something IMO both about the system and in particular about this Judge and I'm not sure exactly what its saying but at a minimum things don't seem to be working and women subjected to DV and contentious divorces aren't been taken care of by the system it seems. Did Judge Heller even have DV training or does she have specific expertise in contentious situations or should the Dulos case have been referred for special treatment via the Criminal Court process?

There have to be lessons learned here and maybe its too early for it but I even wonder if the State of CT judiciary will carry out any review of Judge Heller or the Dulos case in Family Court? I'm not confident that any such review will ever occur unfortunately.

MOO

farber v. Fore group
114.00 11/04/2019 P MOTION FOR DEFAULT-FAILURE TO PLEAD
Document.gif
newred.gif

but.... I have this in my notes:

10/28/19 Update: Defense Attorney Pattis will file his arguments Monday (10/28/19) in favor of the state Supreme Court overturning a gag order imposed by a lower court judge in the criminal case against his client, Dulos. Attorneys for the Chief State's Attorney's Office will have until Nov. 22 to file their brief opposing Pattis’ appeal. Pattis will then have until Dec. 5 to file a rebuttal before the Supreme Court hears the case on Dec. 9.

Nothing about a hearing on 12/5 - ??
And if the State’s Att’y is looking for a response to Pattis’ quote from Shakespeare’s “Othello”, here’s one from WS's “Julius Caesar” for consideration:

“…those that understood him smiled at
one another and shook their heads; but, for mine own
part, it was Greek to me.” Julius Caesar, Act 1, Scene 2

Looks like Tom Brady and his family bought a big, expensive house in Greenwich-I wonder if FD feels like he lost an opportunity to unload one of his “White Elephants” on them?

The more time that passes here on the thread I thinks its becoming increasingly clear that the FORE business, such as it was, was never a serious business enterprise and was just a 'make work project' for FD created by his FIL IMO. There are any number of reasons why Greenwich market was never possible for FORE/FD and probably number 1 was capital, he didn't have enough as his most likely goal was to squirrel away the cash away from the Farber family as quickly as possible and going back over many years IMO. The Petite Prince with the Gucci loafers with a crew of subcontractors as his 'company' most likely wouldn't stack up well against the local competition in Greenwich.

The Greenwich market is much more of a custom build market driven by architects and to crack that market FD would have needed a track record in lower Fairfield County as a high end builder, architect contacts and a customer and architect referral base. FORE strikes out on all of these criteria IMO. IMO doing this would have involved much more work that either MT or FD were willing to expend as they seemed to just want to travel the world and maybe ski year round with as few responsibilities as possible.

Greenwich for FD and MT was never in the cards but I'm not sure it was their plan either as what they most likely executed was a 'grab and go' of the Farber and FORE cash and their goal was to head some place else far away from Farmington and CT.

MOO

That is, in my opinion, pathetic. In addition to torturing those who had to read the original doc,, he goes and add something he somehow forgot.... Laughable. JMO

And does NP charge the State of CT (=taxpayers) or whoever is paying him, to "amend" the document that he messed up the first time?

I have been laughing for 5 minutes straight.

The Court had to inform NP, because Pattisville Never noticed.

Just too funny.

IMO.
Thanks for posting out the fact that it was the court who noted the omission. I thought it rather humorous before (as in how do you ramble for 40 pages.... thinking someone actually has time to read the entire history of pertinent appellate law and while also trying to apply it to his own reasons to appeal) and then come back and state you forgot an essential component of the document itself. That is a very shabby way to practice law in my opinion... Moo, and JMO.

I have been laughing for 5 minutes straight.

The Court had to inform NP, because Pattisville Never noticed.

Just too funny.

IMO.

NP does a lot of things for the shock effect. This time, it was an outright mistake. Udderly embarrassing, MOO MOO.

And I can see clearly now, the rain is gone. So can the rest of the world. He could care less about the document, the contents of the document and the client.

Actually, it’s bc NP’s received his fees from the Greek Benefactor. And the money has dried up for NP. It’s being used to pay Mr. Habib, new counsel. NP has moved on to the next paying client!

How will this Behoove GF if (by chance) it gets granted ?
Default judgment would be entered against FD and process would be almost done for GF/Atty Weinstein. Judge hasn't gone this route in the past and has sadly allowed FD and Atty BM to file after due dates but perhaps they have abused the good Judge one too many times and Judge has had enough.

I believe even with the Judgment that Atty Weinstein and GF would have to take possession of the house and then sell the house which given its size, taxes etc. will be quite a feat IMO, but at least they can take possession and move on a sale. I'm not sure if the Judge enters the default whether FD and Atty BM can appeal it and delay possession and eventual sale. There are a slew of procedural things that have to happen and I'm not sure exactly what all is involved. If there is a judgment I very much hope it is non appealable by FD and Atty BM.
MOO

Search warrants remain sealed for 90 more days in Jennifer Dulos case
STAMFORD — The attorney representing Fotis Dulos in the disappearance of his estranged wife does not expect any significant developments when his client appears in court on Wednesday.

Attorney Norm Pattis is expected to complain to Superior Court Judge John Blawie that he hasn’t received the bulk of the evidence the state has gathered in the disappearance of Jennifer Dulos.

“We received nothing from her house in New Canaan and are still awaiting on a lot of forensic evidence,” Pattis said Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay