Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LE must know more than they're telling us because they must have all the movements in and out of 4JC... but we doubt know how far back FD planned his movements. The assumption is that both FD and MT were at 4JC the morning of the 24. The assumption (unless there's video confirmation) is that FD drove the Tacoma out, to WP. But maybe they were BOTH in the vehicle. She lied about HIS whereabouts/alibi that morning, but what about hers? She didn't notice him leave bed at 5am? Didn't wake up until 7:30? If she said it, I don't trust it. MOO

Try this. They leave together in the Tacoma. They drive to another property for another car, now they drive to separate locations. MT to WP in the Tacoma, to wait. FD in a mystery vehicle to a mystery location/property, from which he moves on foot to Welles. A few hours later he leaves there in JF's Suburban. He goes to a mystery location, after going to WP. MT leaves WP....

At a separate point in the day, the Suburban is left at WP. That 2 hours and the trash bags, that could have been intense cleaning of the Suburban, at MS, no? No chance he wanted to leave his DNA in JF's car. IMO he may have had possession of her car beyond 11 am.

The blood on the Tacoma seat? Maybe that came from FD himself. He drives to WP, walks over to the Tacoma, gets in the passenger seat to talk to MT. New plan, new instructions.

Hole in the theory, MT would KNOW there was never a body in the Tacoma so she'd have no reason to say that.

Still, are we possibly missing something by allowing for MT to be at 4JC throughout the morning? Still possible they left in the Tacoma together, no? Still possible FD had possession of JF's vehicle until later in the day, giving him time to clean it. Narcissist = fastidious.

Maybe at WP FD transferred a murder weapon (like a bat, something he found in the garage) wrapped in something to MT in the Tacoma, instructing her where and how to dispose of it. The missing minutes on surveillance.

Lots of problems with this but I think they're are multiple cars, insufficient drivers and frankly INDIFFERENT HUMAN MEANINGS, as in devoid of humanity.

This was an atrocious crime.

MOO MOO MOO

I agree w/you that MT was likely with him somehow in the NC area, though we don't know that yet.I'm sure LE has a lot more info on this regarding how many people were driving the cars, etc!

'FD in a mystery vehicle to a mystery location/property, from which he moves on foot to Welles. A few hours later he leaves there in JF's Suburban." The issue with this theory is: when/how would he move the 'mystery vehicle" from wherever he left it? Or perhaps you mean MT did - that's possible!

Per AW: At 10:25 JD's Suburban left WL and moved straight to WP, believed to be FD driving with JD's body and cleaning materials in her car.

I would assume transferring the body and/or cleaning materials from JD's suburban to the Tacoma would take some time and cleanup at WP, while watching for other vehicles and passers-by. Plus he had to move her phone elsewhere at WP. I do think he might have needed a lookout (perhaps MT) while cleaning and moving the body - and possibly needed help moving the body into the Tacoma (not easy to do at that point).

I know there is a lot of talk about extra time but with him moving her phone around WP, and needing to clean JD's suburban before leaving it there (if he wanted it to appear as a "missing" live person case) and avoid having anyone see him at the park, I don't know that there was extra time.

JD's body and/or cleanup materials or transfer from HER blood on FD got into the Tacoma. Investigators performed a swab test on a “blood-like substance” on the Tacoma seats, which matched Jennifer’s DNA - even after cleaning by himself and MT, and then subsequent cleaning by the car wash - they had to have been very worried about this vehicle - not just a few drips of blood from a garbage bag or clothing.

Tacoma was driving north from NC at 11:12, and at 80MS at 12:22, and drove pretty consistently from Fairfield County up. IMO, there is no extra time here stop anywhere else, which leads me to think the body was still in the Tacoma when he arrived at 80MS.

Obviously, this is just a possibility/theory, and not meant to detract from looking all over other areas (SS Road, NY and CT reservoirs, etc, everywhere in a possible radius is still very important!) and keeping those thoughts in mind as likelihoods. But perhaps it's also worth a harder look at 80MS and JC.

LMK if I"m missing something on the timing here, please; so many details, and I'm not going from a list right now.

Last edited:
LE found JF's Suburban at WP at around 7pm on the 24th. No doubt they tracked backwards using everything at their disposal, including afternoon bus cameras. They must know what time the Suburban wasn't there and what time it was.

Without that knowledge, we can only speculate. I believe SOMEONE (likely FD) drove the Suburban from Welles to WP. If he then parked the Suburban there at that time, he may have entered the park to dispose of her phone OR merely left it in the car, in her purse, for example.

I still think it's possible he drove away from WP after tossing the phone. Remember, he didn't plan for the unexpected and he was DEEP into the unexpected. He needed more TIME.

If a decoy driver in the Tacoma leaves WP with SOME evidence, THAT driver has some time to dispose of it before the Tacoma is picked up by traffic cam. THAT driver continues to 4JC, leaving a window of opportunity IMO for FD to dispose of a body and sanitize the Suburban.

Remember, he intended to sanitize the Tacoma too and would've been fastidious, if not for EE spoiling his efforts.

He could've had time to run the Suburban through multiple car washes. He could have detailed the interior himself over that long lunch hour during which his whereabouts are entirely unknown. The Tacoma moved around a lot that early afternoon; doesn't mean HE did. There are a lot of smoke and mirrors in this case. The red truck went one direction, he could've gone in another!

Even though MT seemed pushed to concede a body must've left the blood evidence in the Tacoma, IMO I can't picture a scenario where ANYONE would put a body in the FRONT SEAT of a vehicle. I will be SHOCKED if that's proven to be the case.

JF is missing. Violent assault in her garage.... but her vehicle is seen driving away. Obvious conclusion, she's in it. Not of her own accord. Then the pairing of phone pings near the parked Tacoma....if you assume one agent, it's easy to assume that the driver of the Suburban, with transit/time constraints/stamps, must have transferred the body to the second vehicle and departed.

But this doesn't leave time for cleaning the Suburban....

I think evidence was transferred to the Tacoma.... but no body.

If only the Suburban could talk.

Did FD park it? Or did he drive away in it?.... far as we know, he doesn't surface again until he's captured on video in Hartford.

He may have had HOURS to do what he needed to do. He could've driven 60 miles to dispose of her before returning thru NC to leave her car at WP.

I put nothing past him.

WHERE was JF's Suburban between 11 am and 7 pm????????? One place (WP) or two? Or maybe even more.

MOO MOO MOO

P.S. My apologies to all of you for my autocorrected posts. I need to learn to edit for errors before it's too late. Thank you for trying to make sense of the words my phone chooses.

Back to smoke and mirrors, I'm just trying to say that IF FD disposed of the body between Welles and WP, he had very little time. IF he moved her to the Tacoma, his radius of opportunity is defined by the tracked movements of the Tacoma, as captured by cameras and cell phone towers.

But IF FD was not the driver of the Tacoma from 11 or so onward, he'd still have her Suburban and her body and he could have gone A MILLION places before returning her Suburban to WP where LE would find it.

Alternately.... supporting a 2 drivers theory..... could both the Tacoma and the Suburban have left WP to a more secluded location, to transfer a body? Then FD returns the Suburban to WP and is picked up by the driver of the Tacoma....

My thoughts only

Back to smoke and mirrors, I'm just trying to say that IF FD disposed of the body between Welles and WP, he had very little time. IF he moved her to the Tacoma, his radius of opportunity is defined by the tracked movements of the Tacoma, as captured by cameras and cell phone towers.

But IF FD was not the driver of the Tacoma from 11 or so onward, he'd still have her Suburban and her body and he could have gone A MILLION places before returning her Suburban to WP where LE would find it.

Alternately.... supporting a 2 drivers theory..... could both the Tacoma and the Suburban have left WP to a more secluded location, to transfer a body? Then FD returns the Suburban to WP and is picked up by the driver of the Tacoma....

My thoughts only

I don't think he would want to be caught driving her Suburban for any longer than absolutely necessary - even if MT was the one driving it there. JF was late for an appointment not long after the murder. Plus, it may have had some tracking mechanism, and per AW2, LE believes that once it left WL at 10:25 it went Westbound directly to WP/Lapham Road. Hopefully there is more evidence (witnesses/bus/video) of the vehicle being there but I'd think once he dumped her Suburban, wanting to make it appear to be a 'missing person' issue, he wanted to get the heck out of there, with the body.

Not bashing your ideas - with the limited facts we have, all ideas are good! And no doubt we'll find out in AW3 and it'll be something we hadn't even thought of! ;)

For those who haven't heard this podcast (Posted 09/20/2019):

Fox5NY

86.6K subscribers
Source: https://www.podbean.com/eau/pb-t6f9x-... Jennifer Dulos has been missing for months. The 50-year-old New Canaan woman was last seen dropping her children off at school last Friday morning. When she wasn't heard from for more than 10 hours, friends alerted police. Her car was later found near a nearby park. Investigators have focused their attention on her estranged husband.

And the award for "Excellence in Creative Writing" in the Foreclosure Action Category goes to FD and his Atty Habib:

From the motion:
Plaintiff’s action, which Defendants FOTIS DULOS and FORE GROUP, LLC intend to present to this Honorable Court, as follows:

1. (1) The alleged mortgage debt has been satisfied;

2. (2) The Plaintiff is not the owner of the alleged debt;

3. (3) The Plaintiff is not the holder of the alleged Note;

4. (4) The Plaintiff is not authorized or otherwise entitled to enforce the terms of the alleged Mortgage and the alleged Note.

5. (5) The alleged mortgage debt is erroneous;

6. (6) Defendants contest the amount of debt claimed by the Plaintiff;

MOO

So which defense are they going with?

The debt is either satisfied Or the plaintiff is not the owner Or the plaintiff is not the holder Or the plaintiff is not authorized/entitled Or the alleged debt is erroneous Or the amount of debt is incorrect, etc, etc, etc?

Which is it? Pick one and stick with it.

It is impossible to be All points at the same time, since some points cancel out the others.

If the debt is satisfied, then none of the other can apply.

Listing All Points, the Defense is actually Proving that a Debt does in fact, Still Exist.

How can they say (with a straight face) that Dr. GF is Not the owner of the Debt and the Note?

Alleging a debt is erroneous without stating WHY it is erroneous, cannot be it's Own bullet point.

Are they alleging Alternate Facts again?

I am starting to get real tired of My tax dollars being wasted by Team FD and their shenanigans.

With a MOO MOO here and a MOO MOO there.

Does anyone recall a statement I believe from the Dateline or Sarah Wallace interview from FD about the phone? This quote has been kicking around in my brain and I keep looking for it but can't find it. The jist of the statement was FD saying that the phone showed them (I think referring to LE) what I wanted to show them or something similar to this. It was a quick statement but I remember doing a double take when I heard it said out loud that it spoke to manipulation and premeditation. Guess I will have to go back and watch Sarah Wallace again as it might have been there. MOO

YES.

In fact, FD tells her that he wanted LE to have the phone in Question.

IIRC.

Last edited:

The debt is either satisfied Or the plaintiff is not the owner Or the plaintiff is not the holder Or the plaintiff is not authorized/entitled Or the alleged debt is erroneous Or the amount of debt is incorrect, etc, etc, etc?

It is impossible to be All points at the same time, since some points cancel out the others.

Listing All Points, the Defense is actually Proving that a Debt does in fact, Still Exist.

How can they say (with a straight face) that Dr. GF is Not the owner of the Debt and the Note?

Alleging a debt is erroneous without stating WHY it is erroneous, cannot be it's Own bullet point.

I am starting to get real tired of My tax dollars being wasted by Team FD and their shenanigans.

I agree with you. PICK ONE!

IDK why motions like this aren't just rejected by the court and returned to the atty.

Seems like a total waste of the courts time to even process a response to such a motion.

But, we see this over and over and over again. WHY?

The obvious answer is because there are no consequences for not following the rules. We even see Atty Bowman doing something so basic as not copying Plaintiff's atty on a motion and playing a classic game of 'find the ball'.

Why don't the Judges impose consequences?

Judge Blawie told Atty. P. that he was in violation of the 'Gag Order' but Judge Blawie did nothing about it.

We all keep watching this happen in 3 courts (Civil, Criminal and Family) over and over yet no consequences, fines or sanctions and nobody ever gets reported to the CT Bar.

MOO

Here are some additional small facts and considerations as we wait for more information.

1. JDs cell phone was most likely NOT left in the Suburban. LE found her Suburban on 5/24. On Monday 6/3, it was reported that electronics dogs were searching for JDs cell phone in Waveny. "walking with trainers on Waveny Park and exiting on Lapham Road." and "The dogs searched an area near the bridge that carries Lapham Road over the Merritt Parkway shortly after it was scoured by an FBI Evidence Response Team. Officers with dogs were also seen late Monday afternoon searching on the other side of the Merritt Parkway from the park in a six-acre area the town is considering selling. For much of Monday law enforcement vehicles parked on the three-quarters-of-a-mile road where Dulos’s black Chevy Suburban was found by police on Friday, May 24"
Dogs hunt for cell phone at Waveny Park in New Canaan

That means that the phone was almost certainly NOT in JDs Suburban or LE would have found it in there much earlier and wouldn't still have electronics dogs out looking for it on 6/3.
Another possibility besides Waveny is that JDs phone was found at MIRA. LE began the search at MIRA on 6/3 and they apparently didn't have the phone yet. LE was very tight lipped about Albany and MIRA searches and while media reported at the time "nothing found" the AWs show differently- they DID find something very substantial on Albany enough for an arrest warrant. Still no news on if/what found at MIRA although LE said "it was worth it".

We don't know when/where LE found JDs phone although the language in AW2 is written as they have the actual phone, not pings from cell towers. This language is the first public mention about JDs phone I know of other than the article linked above regarding the dog search in Waveny on 6/3 (but we don't know if that was successful in finding the phone).

2. LE searched Irwin Park in NC as well as Farber estate in Pound Ridge on 5/30 (also Waveny extensively that whole week).
This was the day before LE had the video evidence of FD and MT on Albany.
We could also assume at this point LE did not have JDs phone yet, if they were still out searching for it on 6/3.
LE also did not know about the red truck and EE at this time, which they learned of on 6/6.
So LE was basically doing these searches with very limited information, knowing only that there was blood in the garage, they had JDs Suburban, they likely had the neighbors cam showing JD coming home at 8:05a and her Suburban leaving again at 10:25a, and they had FDs phone that showed that his phone was in Farmington that morning and afternoon, seeming to rule him out, but there was some odd activity on Albany Ave that evening that LE was clearly in the process of getting video on.
After 5/31 when LE got the video evidence of Albany and searched on Albany starting around 2pm (MSM began coverage around this time) all searches shifted to Hartford area (MIRA and FD properties in Farmington), other than the report on the dogs searching for the phone in Waveny and environs on 6/3.

Also to consider in thinking about how long JDs Suburban was parked at Waveny, the first slightly suspicious thing is that the time JD was reported missing and the time that NCPD found her Suburban at Waveny are just minutes apart. They found it almost instantly.

This makes me consider whether a) GF (or nanny possibly) had access to JDs "find my phone" location. If JD shared her "find my phone" with someone they could see that the last location had been at Waveny and could have sent police right there. They can also see from this (as well as from JD phone itself) whether the phone was turned off at 10:30am or so (upon arriving at Waveny from Welles Lane) or if it was left turned on and left at Waveny (this would presume that the phone was found at Waveny, it if was still turned on).

Alternatively, b) JDs Suburban had been parked along Lapham Rd since 10:30am or so, and NCPD while on patrol had noticed that it hadn't moved all day. This seems more of a long shot since JDs Suburban is very generic, and people park along Lapham to go to Waveny pretty regularly (although it is by no means a parking lot), but in a town like NC the police don't have all that much excitement going on all day (compared to urban areas) and they do notice minor stuff like this while out driving around. (Not to disparage NCPD in any way, it is actually an advantage to have a police force that has the time to monitor community safety.) Then when the call came in, they asked patrol officers, anyone seen a black Suburban with plates XYZ around today? And one of them might have said yeah, I did see one parked all day along Lapham, let's go check it out.
This doesn't rule out that JDs Suburban made other stops after the phone was turned off (or left) at Waveny of course.

MOO.
ETA: removed possibility that JD phone could have been found on Albany Ave. That search was 5/31 and the dog search for the phone in Waveny was 6/3 so likely the phone wasn't amongst the findings on Albany Ave. Could still have been at MIRA (and there was something during the MIRA search that made me think maybe her phone had been found there- but I can't substantiate that, just a recollection and there is much more information now than there was then).

Last edited:
GV, KM, MT. Any one of the three could be 1) moving FD's cell at 4JX/80MS. Another one of the three could be wearing a wig and driving JF's Suburban (no way FD would leave his DNA in JF's Suburban). The least culpable one, the one moving FD's cell will spill first being that accomplice liability is the same as the principal in CT, correct? LE will give the deal to that accomplice. The one wearing the wig driving JF's Suburban got caught on a 69 Welles Ln neighbor's camera and I think the resolution is good enough. Why is LE withholding the image so that FD is believed to be operating JF's Suburban? IMO, MT has been given every opportunity reduce her eventual time behind bars. Exculpatory evidence must be disclosed to FD when the murder charges drop.

My opinion only. Rank speculation.

Proposed Solution To Problem:
If I could change the terms of the trust fund, each benny would receive tuition reimbursement for college and then zip. Skip that generation. The loot goes to the childrens' children. Then Atty Weinstein produces the amended trust showing that not a drop of trust fund money could ever go to FD (through his kids) in his lifetime. This farce will end at that point. MOO.

IMO, the Trust Funds were Already Protected.

IMO, HF did not get to where he was in life, by making mistakes.

IMO, HF Protected JF's and all the Trust Funds for the children.

IMO, I would LOVE to see FD's face if he ever sees the Trust Fund Documents and he realizes that He Does Not Get a Single Penny. Ever.

IMO, the Children's Funds are set up to pay for Educational Expenses and additional related expenditures, and they would not receive an Annual Income until they reach a certain Adult age, therefore eliminating access by FD.

IMO, JF's Trust Fund was also protected, and I would not be surprised to learn that the Trust Fund was set up to Not pay FD a singe penny if JF passed away and would Not go to the children until they were of a certain Adult age.

IMO, All Trust Funds were under the control of a Fund Manager and this Manager Paid the bills. In other words, the invoices were sent directly to the Fund Manager for Approval and Payment in regards to Educational Expenses and other appropriate expenditures, predetermined within the Trust Fund. In Other Words, FD does NOT get a single penny. Ever. IMO.

IMO, Even IF and I mean HUGE Not Possible IF, FD had custody of one or more of the children, FD would NOT have access to the Trust Funds. Ever. Educational Expenses would be sent to the Fund Manager, directly from the Educational Institution and would subsequently be paid by the Fund Manager. NO MONEY would pass through FD's slippery little hands.

People as Successful as HF was and Dr. GF is, do not make mistakes with protecting their money and the money for their children and grandchildren.

Here a MOO, There a MOO, Everywhere a MOO MOO.

This motion is a complete farce - obviously only intended to get GF/Weinstein to give up information, by the defense trying to cover every base possible in a nonsensical way. Hopefully the reply will not cater to this, but will instead address the fact that the motion is all over the place.

As for FD's phone along Albany, that doesn't NECESSARILY mean FD knew his phone was with him. It had to be an intense day, trying to stay within the alibi script, but requiring much invention. Multiple locations, multiple vehicles. For all we know, in the rapidly changing confusion, MT threw his phone in her purse and forgot she still had it.

MOO

I absolutely agree with this assessment that MT may have just forgot that FD's phone was in her purse for the 'Trash Bin Odyssey of Stupidity Date Night' on a more than 4 mile stretch of Albany Avenue in the Hartford Area on Friday, May 24, 2019 at 7:10 pm.

IMO, Along with the Alibi Scripts, MT's only other job may have been to 'Manage The Phones' and she failed miserably.

I wonder if FD has put this MT failure in his pros and cons spreadsheet, in regards to dispensing of MT?

Had it not been for the phone pings on Albany, I Highly Doubt that LE would have all the evidence they have gathered due to that fiasco of a Date Night.

Epic Fail.

IMO.

BBM. It's possible he carried the phone with him throughout the day (and that MT was somewhere nearby or even with him) and he had it turned off for his morning "activities".

"Thank goodness, there was a public holiday, delaying the bins being removed, and the fast actions of LE in tracing this jerk's movements." <-- YES!! :D

FD's Main defense is that he never left Farmington that day, so he would absolutely Need his phone pinging IN Farmington that morning. In order for it to ping, it would have to be powered on.

IMO.

FD's Main defense is that he never left Farmington that day, so he would absolutely Need his phone pinging IN Farmington that morning. In order for it to ping, it would have to be powered on.

IMO.

Well, that's true from a thinking person's standpoint, but we're talking about FD here... :D

He seemed to think that his horribly weak alibis would stick - proof enough that he's delusional.

LE found JF's Suburban at WP at around 7pm on the 24th. No doubt they tracked backwards using everything at their disposal, including afternoon bus cameras. They must know what time the Suburban wasn't there and what time it was.

Without that knowledge, we can only speculate. I believe SOMEONE (likely FD) drove the Suburban from Welles to WP. If he then parked the Suburban there at that time, he may have entered the park to dispose of her phone OR merely left it in the car, in her purse, for example.

I still think it's possible he drove away from WP after tossing the phone. Remember, he didn't plan for the unexpected and he was DEEP into the unexpected. He needed more TIME.

If a decoy driver in the Tacoma leaves WP with SOME evidence, THAT driver has some time to dispose of it before the Tacoma is picked up by traffic cam. THAT driver continues to 4JC, leaving a window of opportunity IMO for FD to dispose of a body and sanitize the Suburban.

Remember, he intended to sanitize the Tacoma too and would've been fastidious, if not for EE spoiling his efforts.

He could've had time to run the Suburban through multiple car washes. He could have detailed the interior himself over that long lunch hour during which his whereabouts are entirely unknown. The Tacoma moved around a lot that early afternoon; doesn't mean HE did. There are a lot of smoke and mirrors in this case. The red truck went one direction, he could've gone in another!

Even though MT seemed pushed to concede a body must've left the blood evidence in the Tacoma, IMO I can't picture a scenario where ANYONE would put a body in the FRONT SEAT of a vehicle. I will be SHOCKED if that's proven to be the case.

JF is missing. Violent assault in her garage.... but her vehicle is seen driving away. Obvious conclusion, she's in it. Not of her own accord. Then the pairing of phone pings near the parked Tacoma....if you assume one agent, it's easy to assume that the driver of the Suburban, with transit/time constraints/stamps, must have transferred the body to the second vehicle and departed.

But this doesn't leave time for cleaning the Suburban....

I think evidence was transferred to the Tacoma.... but no body.

If only the Suburban could talk.

Did FD park it? Or did he drive away in it?.... far as we know, he doesn't surface again until he's captured on video in Hartford.

He may have had HOURS to do what he needed to do. He could've driven 60 miles to dispose of her before returning thru NC to leave her car at WP.

I put nothing past him.

WHERE was JF's Suburban between 11 am and 7 pm????????? One place (WP) or two? Or maybe even more.

MOO MOO MOO

P.S. My apologies to all of you for my autocorrected posts. I need to learn to edit for errors before it's too late. Thank you for trying to make sense of the words my phone chooses.

I have no doubt that LE has Bus Cam footage of JF's Suburban parked at Waveny Park on Lapham Road when School Buses arrive for the afternoon release that begins at 2:05 pm with the 3 schools in the immediate vicinity.

So that would more than likely have buses arriving Before 2:05 pm. So, if we go down your line of thought, FD would have only had until 1:55 pm at the latest to get JF's Suburban back to Waveny Park on Lapham Road. How does your line of thought work with the adjusted timeline of 10:35 am to 1:55 pm with 3 hours and 20 minutes?

Keep in mind that EE has stated in AW3 that FD and MT were at 80MS about 4:30 pm. So then, that leaves FD leaving NC at the very latest 3:00 pm. Could this be Why FD asks EE if EE saw anything? Could FD and EE been on the Same roads at the Same time that day and FD was concerned?

Hmmmm.

IMO.

I have no doubt that LE has Bus Cam footage of JF's Suburban parked at Waveny Park on Lapham Road when School Buses arrive for the afternoon release that begins at 2:05 pm with the 3 schools in the immediate vicinity.

So that would more than likely have buses arriving Before 2:05 pm. So, if we go down your line of thought, FD would have only had until 1:55 pm at the latest to get JF's Suburban back to Waveny Park on Lapham Road. How does your line of thought work with the adjusted timeline of 10:35 am to 1:55 pm with 3 hours and 20 minutes?

Keep in mind that EE has stated in AW3 that FD and MT were at 80MS about 4:30 pm. So then, that leaves FD leaving NC at the very latest 3:00 pm. Could this be Why FD asks EE if EE saw anything? Could FD and EE been on the Same roads at the Same time that day and FD was concerned?

Hmmmm.

IMO.
The Tacoma (presumably driven by FD) was at 80MS at 12:22 pm, having been seen traveling N from NC with just enough time to get there and not stop from when it left NC. IIRC, Fotis’ phone “enters” 80 MS at 1:37 PM. They were still "cleaning" after 4:30pm (EE got there AFTER 4:3o PM as he arrived at 4jc at 4:30 and then went to 80MS).

I assume the theory you're discussing is that MT was driving the Tacoma? If so, how did FD get back to 80MS and in which vehicle? EE would have perhaps seen that vehicle then when he arrived at 80MS?

Hmmmm.

IMO.

Quite possible LE has much more info about this. If JD's suburban was there from 11:25AM on, others may have seen it or even have seen FD and/or MT there - but they would have left out this info from AW2 as it would have had to do with the murder and not as pertinent to the other arrests.

IMO, the Trust Funds were Already Protected.

IMO, HF did not get to where he was in life, by making mistakes.

IMO, HF Protected JF's and all the Trust Funds for the children.

IMO, I would LOVE to see FD's face if he ever sees the Trust Fund Documents and he realizes that He Does Not Get a Single Penny. Ever.

IMO, the Children's Funds are set up to pay for Educational Expenses and additional related expenditures, and they would not receive an Annual Income until they reach a certain Adult age, therefore eliminating access by FD.

IMO, JF's Trust Fund was also protected, and I would not be surprised to learn that the Trust Fund was set up to Not pay FD a singe penny if JF passed away and would Not go to the children until they were of a certain Adult age.

IMO, All Trust Funds were under the control of a Fund Manager and this Manager Paid the bills. In other words, the invoices were sent directly to the Fund Manager for Approval and Payment in regards to Educational Expenses and other appropriate expenditures, predetermined within the Trust Fund. In Other Words, FD does NOT get a single penny. Ever. IMO.

IMO, Even IF and I mean HUGE Not Possible IF, FD had custody of one or more of the children, FD would NOT have access to the Trust Funds. Ever. Educational Expenses would be sent to the Fund Manager, directly from the Educational Institution and would subsequently be paid by the Fund Manager. NO MONEY would pass through FD's slippery little hands.

People as Successful as HF was and Dr. GF is, do not make mistakes with protecting their money and the money for their children and grandchildren.

Here a MOO, There a MOO, Everywhere a MOO MOO.
Yes, yes, and yes! And, with that, I remember reading early on that HF always worried about JD. Perhaps because he knew she was a selfless person and people would take advantage of her good nature. I do think HF saw FD for what he really was after a while, IMO and he kept the peace, for his daughter's sake. Does anyone know if a prenup was drawn up when they married?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper