Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And, the children....Attorney Weinstein said after an appearance earlier this year, the case was about having something left for the kids.

FD wants to abandon the divorce so he'll be the beneficiary of the children's trusts and anything that JFd might have left of value. And, the greatest reason is to TORTURE GF in any way possible. There's something horribly wrong with FD's legal team. Winning (isn't that something that JFd mentioned in the divorce) is all that matters to Fd and his team....regardless of the lies, whitewashed truths, and manipulation of the legal system and the timing of these motions to coincide with the holidays.

Karma...where are you? Hopefully, 2020 will bring Justice for Jennifer!

JFd did not even have access to her own Trust much less the children's Trusts. She was receiving an income from that Trust, but never actually had access to it.

Dr.GF was paying far north of $70,000 in the Divorce/Family Court Case because JFd's Trust Income was Not sufficient to pay for Everything.

Why would Dr.GF have to pay out of her Own pocket, IF JFd's Trust was Accessible by either JFd and/or Dr.GF?

IMO, The Trusts are Protected and Fd will Never have access or receive any income from the Trusts.

The Only way a Trust or the Income produced by that Trust, can be inheritable, is IF the Trust is Set Up to be inheritable. Even then, they are Protected and not a free for all.

HF was a Financial Wizard and there is No Doubt in my mind that He Protected the Trusts from the likes of Fd.

JFd's Trust Income could also have been setup to End upon her death.

The Whole Point of a Trust, is to Protect the Money.

IF JFd received a monetary inheritance upon HF's death, then Fd/Pattisville could try and make a claim to that inheritance as noted in a Will, but Not the Trusts.

FD has bent over backwards trying to see the Trust Documents, even going as far as sending MT to NYC Probate Court. The problem for Fd, is that Trusts are Not Required to be filed in Probate Court, as Wills are. So, FD continues to Try and get access to the documents within the various Court Cases. IF he ever does, he is in for a Very Rude Awakening.

I have No Doubt that the Children's Trusts are set up to Only pay for Education and the Expenses related to that Education until they are of a pre determined Adult age, at which time they may receive an Income, but will Never actually have access to the Trust itself.

Their Education Invoices are sent directly to the Trust Fund Manager from the Educational Institution and once the Manager Approves the Invoices, they make payment of the Invoices, Directly to the Institution.

The Money Never traveled through the hands of JFd or Fd for the Private Education the 5 children were receiving.

IMO, the Trusts are Protected and no chance in [REDACTED] is Fd getting his petite hands on them.

IMO.

Last edited:
JFd did not even have access to her own Trust much less the children's Trusts. She was receiving an income from that Trust, but never actually had access to it.

Dr.GF was paying far north of $70,000 in the Divorce/Family Court Case because JFd's Trust Income was Not sufficient to pay for Everything.

Why would Dr.GF have to pay out of her Own pocket, IF JFd's Trust was Accessible by either JFd and/or Dr.GF?

IMO, The Trusts are Protected and Fd will Never have access or receive any income from the Trusts.

The Only way a Trust or the Income produced by that Trust, can be inheritable, is IF the Trust is Set Up to be inheritable. Even then, they are Protected and not a free for all.

HF was a Financial Wizard and there is No Doubt in my mind that He Protected the Trusts from the likes of Fd.

JFd's Trust Income could also have been setup to End upon her death.

The Whole Point of a Trust, is to Protect the Money.

IF JFd received a monetary inheritance upon HF's death, then Fd/Pattisville could try and make a claim to that inheritance as noted in a Will, but Not the Trusts.

FD has bent over backwards trying to see the Trust Documents, even going as far as sending MT to NYC Probate Court. The problem for Fd, is that Trusts are Not Required to be filed in Probate Court, as Wills are. So, FD continues to Try and get access to the documents within the various Court Cases. IF he ever does, he is in for a Very Rude Awakening.

I have No Doubt that the Children's Trusts are set up to Only pay for Education and the Expenses related to that Education until they are of a pre determined Adult age, at which time they may receive an Income, but will Never actually have access to the Trust itself.

Their Education Invoices are sent directly to the Trust Fund Manager from the Educational Institution and once the Manager Approves the Invoices, they make payment of the Invoices, Directly to the Institution.

The Money Never traveled through the hands of JFd or Fd for the Private Education the 5 children were receiving.

IMO, the Trusts are Protected and no chance in [REDACTED] is Fd getting his petite hands on them.

IMO.

Thanks CT Grammy! Would JFd's yearly trust benefit be part of an inheritance for the children or her "surviving spouse"? I'm hung up a potential financial windfall for Fd if he gets custody of the children and abandons the divorce proceedings. Can he wait out the time until JFd is declared deceased and then make a claim for the trust payments accrued during the intervening time? Certainly, if she is declared deceased, he would then become the sole debtor for 4 JX, so I don't see much financial benefit to him in that case.

Attorney Weinstein's comments about trying to salvage "something for the kids," makes me nervous as the lawsuit seems to indicate that GF's resources are finite and there may be issues concerning the children's financial future. Wouldn't it be nice to know if JFd had a current will (considering her fears, I would hope so)? We don't and won't know the conditions and the stipulations of any of the trusts, probably ever. We don't know who could/would step in to take GF's place in the event of her death. This is all a very concerning can of worms...or doo-doo...or sheer malice.

Here's to AW3...in the near future. I keep thinking that KM or MT or some outstanding forensic work will provide the information needed to enable an arrest warrant for murder.

MOO...IMO

And, the children....Attorney Weinstein said after an appearance earlier this year, the case was about having something left for the kids.

FD wants to abandon the divorce so he'll be the beneficiary of the children's trusts and anything that JFd might have left of value. And, the greatest reason is to TORTURE GF in any way possible. There's something horribly wrong with FD's legal team. Winning (isn't that something that JFd mentioned in the divorce) is all that matters to Fd and his team....regardless of the lies, whitewashed truths, and manipulation of the legal system and the timing of these motions to coincide with the holidays.

Karma...where are you? Hopefully, 2020 will bring Justice for Jennifer!

MOO...IMO
MOO Members of the FD clan are here for the holidays egging him on because they want that money and they have a gang of attys willing to do whatever underhanded things they can come up with. Maybe the mt clan is helping too. It’s like movies of the Wild West where a gang comes in and cows the sherrif and deputies and controls them so they can take over. Are we supposed to forget that fd abused Jennifer his wife and mother of five children and then murdered her and hid her body ? If any of those ridiculous motions are accepted by the judge you might as well say goodbye to the safety of those poor children because the fake passports and ankle monitor cutter are ready and plenty of Greek relatives here to help with the escape.

Seriously? NP is like Teflon.

What does NP have on all these Judges that Not a Single Judge in CT will Stand Up Against His Antics? (Except for the Judge who caught the Forged signature)

It is NP's Job to make sure Everything is in Order Prior to Filing Court Documents.

NP KNEW EXACTLY What He Was Doing and he either did not care or just thought the Judge would Not Notice.

How Many Times Has NP Jumped Over The Line and was Not Caught?

IF NP does it Once, then He Has Definitely Done it More Than Once.

NP thinks that he can just say - 'That Was a Mistake Judge' and then everything is okay?

By NP's Own Words, he 'Gambles With His License Daily'.

NP LOVES to Push The Envelope and he thinks that if caught, he can just say That He Did Not Know or Did Not Notice.

The old saying goes - 'It is Easier To Ask For Forgiveness than to Ask for Permission'. The problem with this statement, is that NP NEVER Asks For Forgiveness when he gets caught.

NP NEVER says that it will Not Happen Again because He KNOWS that it will Absolutely Happen Again.

EVERY Single Time a Judge Lets NP Get Away With His ANTICS, the MORE He is Going to Push The Envelope.

Just Like a Child, NP is Testing the Waters to See What He Can Get Away With and Each and Every Day He Pushes More and More.

My Message To The CT Judiciary -- MAKE IT STOP.

WHY does NP Not have to Abide by the Rules of Professional Conduct?

WHY does NP Not have to Abide by a Gag Order?

WHY does NP Not have to Abide by the Rules in Family Court in regards the release of the Sealed Family Court Documents?

WHY does NP Not have to Jump Through the Hoops to become a Verified Public Defender?

WHY does NP Not have to Re-Write His Legal Documents so that Everyone does not have to read his Illegible Pitter Patter?

WHY is NP Allowed to Speak Over The Judge in Court?

WHY is NP NOT Sanctioned in Any of the Issues?

WHY does this Continue?

Etc, etc, etc.

NP referring himself to the CT Grievance Committee Before the Judge submitted his referral, Indicates that NP wanted it to 'look' like it was all just a big mistake and no harm done.

IF NP Immediately Realized the Mistake, then Why did NP NOT Immediately Inform the Court?

NO, Instead NP Waits Until After the Judge reads the document and when Confronted he tries to say that it was All a Mistake.

NP had Absolutely NO Intention of Informing the Court and Thought that he would Not be Caught.

IMO.

Despite the HC’s report on the SGC’s recent decision re the false affidavit Pattis submitted to the court in the Jones case, my online search of the SGC’s decisions yields nothing on it. Oddly, I couldn’t even find the article in a search of the HC’s website at my local library, but I did find it through Google. Here are some further excerpts, in addition to those previously posted here: “’I am grateful to the committee for understanding what actually took place,’ Pattis said Tuesday. ‘The practice of law is just that—a practice. Bar regulators and judges have the luxury of forgetting that. Bottom line? I protected my client.’” So who did NP preach that nugget to? His friend DA at the HC?

The article says further, “Attorneys for Koskoff, Koskoff & Bieder, who are representing the Sandy Hook families, didn’t take an opinion regarding the affidavit.” If the author consulted the case detail (rather than just chatted with NP) he’d find KK & B’s PLAINTIFFS’ MOTION FOR RELIEF CONCERNING THE ALEX JONES FALSE AFFIDAVIT, in which they ask the court to preclude the defendant’s Anti-SLAPP motion:

http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=16836707

Excerpt: “The Court has already ruled that the Grievance Committee is the appropriate body to address Attorney Pattis’ conduct in submitting the false affidavit and false attestation. The plaintiffs agree. This motion concerns only the Jones Defendants’ responsibility for falsifying Mr. Jones’ signature and filing it in court.”

IMO.
Thanks CT Grammy! Would JFd's yearly trust benefit be part of an inheritance for the children or her "surviving spouse"? I'm hung up a potential financial windfall for Fd if he gets custody of the children and abandons the divorce proceedings. Can he wait out the time until JFd is declared deceased and then make a claim for the trust payments accrued during the intervening time? Certainly, if she is declared deceased, he would then become the sole debtor for 4 JX, so I don't see much financial benefit to him in that case.

Attorney Weinstein's comments about trying to salvage "something for the kids," makes me nervous as the lawsuit seems to indicate that GF's resources are finite and there may be issues concerning the children's financial future. Wouldn't it be nice to know if JFd had a current will (considering her fears, I would hope so)? We don't and won't know the conditions and the stipulations of any of the trusts, probably ever. We don't know who could/would step in to take GF's place in the event of her death. This is all a very concerning can of worms...or doo-doo...or sheer malice.

Here's to AW3...in the near future. I keep thinking that KM or MT or some outstanding forensic work will provide the information needed to enable an arrest warrant for murder.

MOO...IMO

Without actually seeing the Trust Documents in question, I do not know the specific terminology of the Farber Trusts.

However, Let's take a few examples.

Example: No Will and Cash in a Bank Account?
Inheritance as follows with no or few exceptions in each US State.
--- Spouse Only, Regardless of Children
--- No Spouse? Children Equally Split
--- No Spouse or Children? Grandchildren Equally Split
--- No Spouse, Children, or Grandchildren? Parents of Deceased
--- None of the Above? Siblings Equally Split
etc,

However, with a Trust, the Whole Point is to Protect the Base money and the income it may produce and go directly to the Named Beneficiary.

Whatever HF deemed pertinent in regards to the Farber Trusts, is How the Trusts are being managed by the Trust Manager.

Spouses and Children Can Absolutely be Exempted from inheriting a Trust and/or the Income from the Trust and absolutely No Will is Required, since the Trust Documents Detail How the Trust is to operate.

Example: Charity Trust
--- A Petting Zoo is a Named Beneficiary of a Trust
--- The Petting Zoo Owner/Director is Not a Named Individual Beneficiary of the Trust, even as secondary.
--- IF the Petting Zoo ceases to exist, who gets the Trust monies? In this example does the Trust automatically give the monies to the Petting Zoo Owner/Director who is Not a Named Individual Beneficiary of the Trust?
--- Absolutely NOT.
--- The ONLY way the Petting Zoo Owner/Director Individually gets the Trust Income is if They Individually are listed as a Named Beneficiary of the Petting Zoo Trust.

The ONLY way Fd can receive any money from JFd's Trust is if HF listed Fd as a Named Secondary Beneficiary in the event that JFd became deceased.

Regardless, Fd would Never have access to the actual Trust Fund Itself, even IF he were listed as a Named Beneficiary on the Trust. He would Only receive an income and Absolutely No Access to the Real Money of the Trust.

In addition, Fd would also need to be listed as a Named Beneficiary of the Children's Trusts and JFd is not even listed as a Named Beneficiary of their Trusts.

HF Required that Fd make payment on the FORE Loans, IN PERSON. Not by wire, not by Fedx, not by courier, not by JFd, not by CashApp, but IN PERSON Every Single Month, In Manhattan, a 4 hour roundtrip from Farmington just so that HF could Look into his SIL's eyes.

This Loan Requirement by HF tells me that he Absolutely Protected All The Trust Funds and he did Not Trust Fd as far as HF could toss him.

In addition, a Named Beneficiary Cannot Will another person or entity the Trust, upon the Named Beneficiary's death.

IMO.

Last edited:

IMO, Dr. Farber is protective of her grandchildren with good reason. Fd's actions throughout the divorce process were less than honorable, including encouraging his children to lie to the court, preferring to continue pursue an extra-martial relationship, and failing to complete court prescribed parenting courses for more than a year, plus other actions that clearly show his unwillingness to respect the law and the jurisdiction of the court.

Obviously Fd shouldn't know where the children are attending school or anything about them. Obsessive people, especially those intent on revenge and winning, are a danger when someone else becomes the target of that obsession. Recently a female, orthopedic surgeon attempted to kidnap her son during a supervised court visitation. She struck the supervisor and had chartered a plane under a false name for herself and her son. (article linked below) Educate people, people who on the surface seem to be reasonable, can and do act irrationally without regard for the consequences. Fd is a man with a short fuse (remember the assault on the parking attendant in NYC)....a long, vengeful memory centered on his view of the world. I trust that the family court is making good decisions for the protection and best interests of the children.

Hopefully the Juvenile Court will refuse to consider the motions that have been filed for Fd's benefit.

Using fake name, mother fled on private jet after trying to kidnap son, authorities say

MOO...IMO

In a ruling issued on Dec. 20, a three-member committee concluded that while Pattis was “sloppy” in the Jones case his conduct didn’t rise to the level of an ethical violation.
“We find the respondent credible that he made a mistake and had no intent to deceive the court or opposing counsel,” the panel concluded. “It is the opinion of this reviewing committee that the respondent’s practice was sloppy with regard to the execution of the affidavit and that he exercised bad judgment.”
Judge Bellis took the rare step of referring Pattis after a March 22 status conference where it was revealed that it wasn’t Jones’ signature on an affidavit Pattis submitted to the court but that an agent authorized by him had signed it for him with an attorney present.
The document is devoid of any language that an agent representing Mr. Jones signed their name instead of Mr. Jones himself,” Bellis said in court.
It is the court’s opinion that the affidavit is invalid and that it is a false affidavit,” Bellis said. “In my more than 20 years on the bench I have never sanctioned an attorney and I am not going to do so now, but I am going to refer this to the disciplinary counsel for review.”
Pattis refiled the same affidavit properly signed by Jones and referred himself to the grievance committee on April 12. Bellis made a referral on April 24.

The complaint first went to the New Haven Judicial District grievance Counsel in July, which found there was probable cause that Pattis had violated several rules of professional conduct. A three-member committee — consisting of two lawyer’s and one private citizen — conducted a hearing in October.
Chief Disciplinary Counsel Brian Staines argued that the affidavit submitted by Pattis was “objectively false” because it wasn’t subscribed before Pattis nor was it signed by Jones, according to a three-page ruling by the committee.
Instead the affidavit was signed by another attorney that Jones had authorized to be his representative in Connecticut after Pattis read Jones what the affidavit said over the phone.
The respondent acknowledged he made a mistake in connection with the execution of the affidavit. When he realized his error, he immediately corrected it," the committee ruled.

Statewide Grievance Committee dismisses complaint over false affidavit against lawyer for Alex Jones
So much for enjoying the remainder of the holiday season and year untainted by the sorry and reprehensible behaviour of Atty. P. and Pattisville....

I guess its unsurprising that this article has been 'reposted' by longtime buddy and 'patsy' Dave Altimari of the Hartford Courant.....

I do wonder if Atty. P. simply wrote the article and emailed it to Dave Altimari at the Hartford Courant? Wouldn't surprise me in the least as this article reads like a "Press Release" IMO rather than any substantive investigation into what is going on broadly with the Statewide Grievance Committee. I do wonder if its possible for readers to ask that the Hartford Courant remove the title of "Investigative Journalist" from Dave Altimari's biography and job title as I'm not at all sure that its what he actually ever seems to do ever? Maybe I'm wrong, but we certainly haven't seen anything remotely investigative from DA on the Dulos case and certainly not regarding his ole buddy Atty. P. IMO. Pathetic to even have to spend time respond to 'articles' with this absence of substance but I will take a minute to simply document what is now a clearly documented trend with regard to the 'reposting' of Dave Alimari. Such a sad state of affairs IMO.

Hugely disappointing result IMO that the Statewide Grievance Committee is effectively saying that Court Documents can be signed by someone else in the name of another individual and can be submitted to the Court with no notification of falisification?

I guess the Statewide Grievance Committee is simply saying its "OK" to sign someone else's name and file the documents with the Court IF and ONLY IF your goal is to 'help your client'? If this is true though I just wonder why have rules of professional conduct and why have rules associated with courtroom procedure?

Does this mean that any of us could take out a mortgage on someone else's property by assuming their identity and signing their name on the dotted line? Does this mean that anyone can simply sign the name of a sick relative and clean out their bank accounts? Is it ok to do all of this per the standards of Atty. P. because "its helping me or my client"?

Stunning times in CT Courts IMO and not in a positive way IMO.

A few quotes from the 'reposted' article which sadly show the state of affairs in the CT Court System IMO:

Judge Bellis correctly saying, "Hartford we have a problem" with the Atty. P. forged affidavit!

“The document is devoid of any language that an agent representing Mr. Jones signed their name instead of Mr. Jones himself,” Bellis said in court.

Mmmm. Seems like forgery to me but I guess the Statewide Grievance Committee didn't quite see it this way....

“It is the court’s opinion that the affidavit is invalid and that it is a false affidavit,” Bellis said.

Judge Bellis follows the above quote with the following mind bending statement that I am surprised she had the courage to admit aloud (even holding her to the low bar of standards IMO present in CT!):

“In my more than 20 years on the bench I have never sanctioned an attorney and I am not going to do so now [BBM], but I am going to refer this to the disciplinary counsel for review.”

My question to Judge Bellis is: WHY NOT SANCTION AN ATTORNEY? AND THEN WHY GO THE NEXT STEP TO SAY YOU NEVER WILL DO SO? If Judge's in CT aren't willing to uphold the rules of the Court and Professional Behaviour then why have laws and rules at all?

And then with this quote we all get an inside view inside the sorry and twisted mind of Atty. P. where rules seem to represent some kind of fuzzy concept along with the similarly fuzzy concepts of right and wrong. In the mind of Atty. P. and we have sadly seen it in Family Court with Judge Heller and in Civil Court with Judge Noble, no rule of Professional Responsibility or Courtroom Procedure exists that can't or won't be twist when the end goal is to 'protect my client'.

Pattis refiled the same affidavit properly signed by Jones and referred himself to the grievance committee on April 12. Bellis made a referral on April 24.

“I am grateful to the committee for understanding what actually took place," Pattis said Tuesday. "The practice of law is just that — a practice. Bar regulators and judges have the luxury of forgetting that. Bottom line? I protected my client.” [BBM]

Over and over we have seen this professional behaviour bar set by Atty. P. and Pattisville at the level of 'anything goes' so long as its done in the name of client protection?

But did Atty. P. really protect his client by filing the false affidavit? Or, was it something done by default to shortcut and save expenses associated with overnight mail because Atty. P. knew that the Statewide Grievance Committee wouldn't care and folks like Judge Bellis take great personal pride in "never sanctioning attorneys" and it was easier to simply sign someone else's name and file the document rather than waiting for someone to return from out of state or mailing a document roundtrip overnight? IMO, Lazy sure, Cynical sure, Sloppy most definitely, Cheap absolutely, Stupid absolutely, Unlawful most probably and yet sadly unpunished and unremarked by the State Grievance Committee.

Sloppy is not the word I'd use to describe the behaviour choices of Atty. P. Nope. Unethical, Unprofessional, Unlawful and a few other words beginning with "UN" are the tip of the iceberg IMO for behaviour that wouldn't be tolerated in other States but for whatever reason is tolerated in CT even when the rules on affidavits couldn't be more clear IMO.

Ongoing disappointment with State of CT Judiciary that allows practicing individuals with the professional and personal ethical guidelines of Atty. P. and his ilk continue to practice law in CT.

DISGUSTED ABSOLUTELY.

MOO

Weinstein & Dranginis, anxiously awaiting your moves here!

JMHO YMMV LRR
Absolutely with you on this Request for things to happen in 2020!

Interesting that the custody battle seems to be happening sooner rather that latter IMO.

Perhaps custody was 'on hold' pending filing of additional criminal charges but it seems that nothing will hold GF back from protection of the 5 Dulos children.

Can't say I blame GF one bit as the safety and well being of the 5 children are primary issue for her and she takes her caretaking and parenting responsibilities seriously.

My suspicion is that Fd will see his parental rights terminated in what most likely will be a long and drawn out battle in Juvenile Court (a new territory for Pattisville!).

The first line of the Pattisville memo referring to Fd as a "loving father" simply sets the stage IMO for where this sorry case will travel. It baffling why Pattisville would start their memo with a statement which is so easily disproven based on any number of court documents from the Family Court case? Baffling.

Personally I would love to see Fd and Pattisville put some 'meat' and context around the idea of what precisely being a 'loving father' means? Does it mean having your children lie on your behalf about the presence of your mistress such that said children required extensive psychological support? Does it mean not supporting your 5 children either financially or otherwise once their mother left 4Jx and being a well documented DEADBEAT DAD? Does it mean setting a behavioural example of ethical and moral behaviour as disclosed quite clearly in the Civil Case? Does it mean degrading in a totally disgraceful way the memory of their mother who loved all her children unconditionally and was THEIR PRIMARY CAREGIVER? These issues are simply the tip of a very large 'iceberg' of character defects along with moral and ethical deficiencies which JFd spent nearly 2 years consistently placing in the Family Court file.

IMO the use of "loving father" and "Fd" are incongruous on every level based on the sizeable case file in Family Court.

Fd himself IMO did an absolutely first rate job of demonstrating what kind of father he was and wasn't when he got his children to lie on his behalf about the 'truth' of his relationship with MT.

The cherry on the sundae of the Pattisville memo and probably the biggest laugh generator IMO was the reference to the "Greek Family" being unable to see the 5 Dulos children! Oh my....did Fd simply have a temper tantrum that his family travelled from Greece and he wasn't able to trot out the 5 children dressed to the nines for full display? Its all about Fd IMO all of the time and image is of primary importance too.

When was the last time the "Greek Family" actually saw ANY of the children? 2+ years ago seems likely. The youngest children might not even know who these people are most likely at this point too. The "Greek Family" is substantially older than the 5 Dulos children and Fd sister is closer in age to GF perhaps than Fd!

Entire situation IMO is a charade and the charade simply seems designed to cause pain and suffering to the 5 children that Fd claims he 'misses and loves' and sadly GF IMO.

The irony of so much of what has sadly played out in Family Court and Civil Court has been the primacy of money in the mind of Fd. But IMO its more about the absence of money when one thinks about Fd and the fact that he had no FORE business without his FIL and that for all intents and purposes he represents an example of a 'failed business person' even though its likely he appropriated substantial funds from JFd over the years and sucked FORE funds dry for years to in part support the Greek Family and hide money away in the divorce action.

The sad fact is that with no income in probably 2 years, lack of documented history of responsible parenting, questionable personal moral and ethical choices well documented in Cour files, credit card debt in substantial amounts, foreclosure actions pending, loans from friends and unsold real estate with no near terms prospects, its unlikely any Court would deem Fd a viable parent. Is Fd going to claim the now classic EU trick of 'the rich Greek Uncle dying' to suddenly materialize enough cash to be able to afford to support his 5 children?

Nothing would surprise me.

Sadly though its ALWAYs the 5 children that get the short end of the stick IMO with all these Court Actions.

Guess this all is what Fd means by, "loving his children"....

MOO

Initial reaction---OMG! Haven't had time to read and fully understand all of this, but I'm fascinated by the statement that the plaintiff has had primary physical custody since March 2018. HUH!

Also, I didn't know/remember about the probate court hearing granting GF primary custody and ending FD's parental rights. FD DID NOT attend that hearing. Now he gets on the docket in juvenile court for January 9th??? FD is due in CRIMINAL court that day.....Any legal minds out there....help, please. Where's @gitana1??
@Tink56, Probate Court is another "CT issue" that is rough for outsiders to understand as its all murky on the best of days! Someone in an earlier thread posted details about the Probate Court in CT but its set up in a very local manner (GF went to Probate Court in New Canaan which also covers next-door town Darien I believe) and doesn't have much in the way of public disclosure. So, things can happen behind closed doors in Probate Court and never see the light of day from a public disclosure standpoint.

Pattisville grasp of "truth" and "fact" such as you referenced is always convenient so it too will have to sadly be litigated.

I applaud the ingenuity of GF legal team for using the setup of the CT Court to facilitate their goals of gaining full custody of the 5 Dulos children.

It does seem inevitable that appeal of Probate Court activities would happen in this case but it was probably expected and planned for by Atty Dranginis and her team on behalf of GF.

When will all of this court battling end?

Where is the money coming from pay Pattisville?

How can someone that has no documented income for 2 years afford a battalion of attorneys in Pattisville?

The farce that has become the multiple simultaneous court actions is fuelled IMO by money from unknown sources.

Where is CT Dept of Revenue, IRS, CT Banking Authority, NYS Banking Authorities to investigate the flow of funds through Fd and FORE accounts when there is no real estate being sold, substantial tax and other bills to be paid, credit card debt, and substantial legal bills?

We have entered the Parallel Universe where someone like Fd can have no income, file no taxes in 2 years, live in a house that belongs to someone else and for which he hasn't paid a dime in nearly 18 mos. and employ a battalion of attorneys and live to fight another day!

MOO

Are fd and all his relatives here for the holidays still staying in GF’s house? If they are, are they paying rent?
IMO HIGHLY UNLIKELY!

If anyone believes rent is being paid then I've got a very big bridge to sell on the cheap! My guess is that Fd set up one of the "Greek Family" to be the beneficiary of any of the Air BNB rental income on 80 MS too! Perhaps he now has UBER licenses in place so that visiting "Greek Family" members can make a few bucks by driving local folks to the airports as taxi drivers during the holidays too! Anything for a buck seems to be the mantra of the "Greek Family" so far as we have seen. Has anyone checked Craigslist recently to see if Fd or the Greek Family might be selling more of the contents of 4Jx or are simply moving the contents off to other FORE properties such as 80 MS? Its just one big game of 'hide the ball' IMO and the extended Greek Family is enjoying one last Christmas in Farmington at 4Jx. Let's just hope that this is truly "The Last Supper" and the Greek Rear Admiral and his clan will set sail for warmer waters soon!

I do wonder though why the "Greek Family" is entering the fray in the battle for the 5 Dulos children and personally going on the attack against GF? Is it simply the money? IMO most likely. It can't be for relationship IMO as they probably haven't seen them in over 2 years at this point? I would find it hard to believe that the monthly stated retirement salary of the retired Rear Admiral of 1500 Euros is fueling this legal battle but Greek corruption being so well documented, nothing would surprise me in the least here are all.

MOO

MOO Members of the FD clan are here for the holidays egging him on because they want that money and they have a gang of attys willing to do whatever underhanded things they can come up with. Maybe the mt clan is helping too. It’s like movies of the Wild West where a gang comes in and cows the sherrif and deputies and controls them so they can take over. Are we supposed to forget that fd abused Jennifer his wife and mother of five children and then murdered her and hid her body ? If any of those ridiculous motions are accepted by the judge you might as well say goodbye to the safety of those poor children because the fake passports and ankle monitor cutter are ready and plenty of Greek relatives here to help with the escape.

I was just going to post the same thing (great minds think alike??:D) - I agree with you & think the visiting Greek family members (who apparently have no problem whatsoever settling in in GF's house) are fueling this. FD has his posse here now and he's emboldened by them.
Personally I want to puke when I read this stuff.

IMO HIGHLY UNLIKELY!
I do wonder though why the "Greek Family" is entering the fray in the battle for the 5 Dulos children and personally going on the attack against GF? Is it simply the money? IMO most likely. It can't be for relationship IMO as they probably haven't seen them in over 2 years at this point? I would find it hard to believe that the monthly stated retirement salary of the retired Rear Admiral of 1500 Euros is fueling this legal battle but Greek corruption being so well documented, nothing would surprise me in the least here are all.
MOO

It's 100% the money. If they had any (ANY!) true concern/regard/empathy for those children, they would respect and abide by the conditions placed on all of them.

It's 100% the money. If they had any (ANY!) true concern/regard/empathy for those children, they would respect and abide by the conditions placed on all of them.
Agree 100%. The Greek Grifters are enablers. They are fuel for FD. I have witnessed this sort of thing first hand. When someone like FD is not condemned for their crimes against humanity and instead lauded, the boldness is multiplied. 10 feet tall and bullet-proof. That is how they feel. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces