Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gr
I agree. FD was cornered like a rat. He had no financial means to get himself out of his hell hole of trying to sell his cookie cutter mega mansions with no imagination, accruing taxes and carrying costs everyday. He was a raging maniac because he was going to have to go to court and show his finances days after JD disappeared - brutally murdered. This was a planned act he made her suffer - I guarantee. Justice needs to be served, for JD and her family. He has to be convicted but it will not bring her back

Great post!

He obviously means “without a body.”

Dulos will be the third person ever tried for murder in Connecticut. The first case was the infamous woodchipper case where Richard Crafts was convicted. The other case is out of New London a man named George Leniart was convicted of murdering April Dawn Pennington.

Dave Altimari on Twitter

Hmm, perhaps NP didn't proof his note to Dave A before sending it. lol

@ShaynahFerreira

Norm Pattis, Fotis Dulo’s attorney holding a press conference hours after his client was arrested and charged with murder in connection to the disappearance of Jennifer Dulos.
Pattis claims the state is “driving a dagger into the heart of innocence of Mr. Dulos”.
All I hear from his pie hole is blah, blah, blah...moo

The ME spells it out in the AW. Based on the investigation and the amount of blood, JD would've died without medical intervention.

If you're wondering why there is the assumption that JD was alive when the tie wraps were put on, it's just that - an assumption. Why would you restrain a corpse?

I do have an opinion question though: There's no way JD was alive in the bed of that truck, right? Thinking from the perspective of the perp, what if she woke up? Screamed? Stood up, even if she was covered?
My opinion is JD was deceased or incapacitated to the point she was unconscious and would not come to. It does not make sense to zip tie a corpse but IMO JD is a cruel sadistic evil person. He probably did it just because he could. MOO
I have only been checking in now and then due to work being busy and I could not have been happier than when the news alert regarding FD’s arrest came across my iWatch. I actually took a lunch today because I did not want to miss anything. my thoughts and prayers are with JD’s children and mother!
Thank you to all for the informative post today, the media updates, everything!

Yeah but that’s still insane. I mean he’s a lawyer. He likely makes decent money. How could it be worth possible life in prison?

Both men were undergoing messy divorces....#2 for Mawhinney. Both were experiencing financial trouble due to divorces and business issues. Mawhinney had/has a drinking problem. Fd even went to KM's wife to ask her if she wanted to meet her husband at Fd's house for Sex. Cray-cray!

Short video about KM:
Jennifer Dulos Case: Who is Attorney Kent Mawhinney?

Suggest taking a listen to the Atty. P. comments in the video clip.

Atty. P. is STILL claiming that KM is a key component of the Fd defense.

KM attorney is bringing the 'truth to court tomorrow'? Really?

What is up with these defense atty's?

MOO
It seems Pattis is implying the state trumped up the charges in order to keep KM from testifying for the defense!

I hope the Greek Grifters are reading here tonight and realize how evil and stupid their family member is. Remember where WS went thru that period with all the odd posters defending FD/MT? That hasn't happened in a long time now. Guess we ran them off!

There was some mutual favor between the two. KM also had FD doing his bidding with KM's wife. Allegedly, KM also wanted his wife dead.

Mawhinney had previously been charged with violating a protective order in his own divorce. He was accused of having Fotis Dulos contact his estranged wife on his behalf, according to an arrest warrant from last year.

Realizing this after more reading! Crazy town.

Here is SA article that summarises the 'low points' of the KM divorce action.

Former Fotis Dulos attorney accused of spousal rape, wanting his wife ‘dead’

Quotes from article:
Mawhinney and his wife have also been involved in a bitter divorce.

South Windsor police charged Mawhinney in January with sexual assault in a spousal or cohabiting relationship, second-degree unlawful restraint and disorderly conduct, according to online state judicial records.

He has pleaded not guilty to those charges, which are pending in Hartford Superior Court.

Mawhinney’s wife told police about Fotis Dulos’ contact with her on June 26. She said Fotis Dulos initially contacted her May 16 and “had stated that Mawhinney told him that he wanted (the victim) back and that he loved her.”

Fotis Dulos acted as an intermediary over the next several days trying to iron out the couple’s marital problems, according to the warrant.

She told police she went with a friend to Max’s Oyster Bar in West Hartford May 19 planning to have Fotis Dulos “coordinate a FaceTime meeting with her and Mawhinney,” the warrant said.

At the restaurant, Fotis Dulos showed her a letter Mawhinney had written bemoaning the difficulties in his marriage, according to the warrant. Fotis Dulos also invited the woman and her friend to his Farmington home, but they declined, the warrant said.

Mawhinney’s wife said she told Fotis Dulos she would not meet Mawhinney unless both of their lawyers were present, according to the warrant.

“She stated that when she told Dulos this, he paid the bill and left the bar abruptly,” the warrant says.

The woman told police Fotis Dulos contacted her again the next day, saying Mawhinney was willing to meet with both of their lawyers present. But the warrant says Fotis Dulos called again a day later, saying Mawhinney was angry she had used a credit card and was considering filing charges, so the woman told him to forget the meeting.

The woman told police “that she was in fear for her safety,” the warrant says.

“She reported that she believed it was suspicious that Dulos had such a sudden vested interested in her relationship with Mawhinney,” the warrant says. “She stated that she felt she was being ‘baited’ and was uncomfortable with the fact that Dulos kept inviting her back to his residence.”

She suspected Fotis Dulos was indebted to Mawhinney and “she believed Dulos was working on behalf of Mawhinney to get rid of her.”

“She stated that she believed that Mawhinney wanted her dead,” the warrant said.

Fotis Dulos has not been charged in connection with the case. A message was left with his attorney Norm Pattis seeking comment Thursday.

This is a wow! Can't believe the delusion of these people.

Honestly , I had a huge feeling that KM was a part of this . So glad LE took their time to piece it together . IMO I think Coangelo has his proverbial $hit together. His office has been extremely tight lipped with minimal to zero leaks . As much as I was begging for more info ..... it was worth the wait . AND .... I’m sure he hasn’t shown NP his entire hand . I don’t think they have JD but I do think they have more than they’ve said ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3