Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to catch up here and read the AW's . While I was at work I learned he has finally been arrested. No surprise about the other two either. FD thought he committed the perfect crime. And he's still smirking. My lord - JD was restrained? Evil truly exists. That poor, sweet woman. Justice has finally arrived! MOO

MT arrest warrant is IMO stunning...she seems unable to tell the truth or even repeat the same story twice.

The MT comments posted in the AW3 make for some stunning reading IMO. No remorse or concern ever expressed by MT.

Here are 2 examples - she was 'just cleaning'.....:

View attachment 224431

Unbelievable.

Oddly enough Atty Bowman interviewed shortly ago in Bridgeport said that, "MT has always been very cooperative".....

MOO
Jeez, I keep coming back more and more to my original dismemberment theory.

Clear ponchos with blood and MT's cleaning the bathroom and WINDOWS? :eek:

MT told cops FD said to her “sometimes I wish she would just disappear”

I read it to mean they had a package of zip ties and the unused ones had JD DNA on them from FD reaching in to get ties?
636577D2-CACF-4785-BF93-8CDA17C160D9.jpeg

I read it to mean the recovered zip ties came in contact with J- and 36” long is a long zip tie IMO

Last edited:
Fotis Dulos, the estranged husband of missing Connecticut mom Jennifer Dulos, was charged Tuesday with her murder, according to a source familiar with the case and his defense attorney.

Fotis Dulos' girlfriend, Michelle Troconis, is also charged with murder.

An attorney, Kent Mahwinney, is charged with conspiracy to commit murder.

Fotis Dulos and girlfriend arrested for murder in case of missing Connecticut mom Jennifer Dulos
He’s the guy who tried to kill his wife, right?
Fd is going to Suffield overnight for holding until arraignment in Stamford CT tomorrow

View attachment 224421

per NBC CT:
Does anyone think he’ll come up with the 6 million dollar bail?

View attachment 224444

I read it to mean the recovered zip ties came in contact with J- and 36” long is a long zip tie IMO
This. The wording says "the Zip Ties were used to secure and incapacitate Jennifer...". That would make me think they are saying the zip ties they recovered were used, not that they think this style of zip tie was used (if that makes sense).

And 36"! Idk if I've even SEEN zip ties that long.

Jennifer Dulos Case: Michelle Troconis Arrested on New Murder-Related Charge

KM - conspiracy to commit murder with $2 million bond! Wonder if he was in NC with Fd?

Presser is live - investigation ongoing but no questions will be answered due to gag order.
So crazy what we are learning from the AW3. I feel vindicated in a way with the bicycle information. It’s also quite clear that unless there is someone else not named involved in FD and JD were present when the crimes occurred in her garage. Only FD. KM was busy being a fake alibi at FDs home and same for MT. MT was at the house to be able to answer FD phone and see KM. She never would have told the truth UNLESS LE hadn’t called her bluff and lies and shown her proof FD was not at the house.
The whole clueless act she’s got going with LE tells me she Knows a lot and she knew stuff would happen and helped a lot in the aftermath and knew exactly what she was helping FD do after the fact.
All the financial information! Wow!

Dear Attorneys:

Is it likely that LE is still holding back some evidence for the trial, and haven't spilled all they know yet, but instead gave just enough info to get them arrested?
Yeah they do that all the time. I'm surprised they put so much on the affidavit, you should read how other agencies put on affidavit. Look at Aniah Blanchard they barely wrote anything.

This. The wording says "the Zip Ties were used to secure and incapacitate Jennifer...". That would make me think they are saying the zip ties they recovered were used, not that they think this style of zip tie was used (if that makes sense).

And 36"! Idk if I've even SEEN zip ties that long.

found this.....

The warrant describes Jennifer Dulos being tied up with zip ties at one point during the alleged attack.

Four ties were used, according to the report, and two were found with Jennifer Dulos’ blood.

Honestly, I can't believe anything she said as she changed her stories so much.

Atty Bowman must be dying a series of small deaths with each section of MT AW3.

He said outside Troop G today that, "MT was cooperating"....

Was he perhaps speaking of another one of his clients?????

I just did a quick read through of MT AW3 and I don't see any evidence of cooperation from MT.

I just hope that her daughter is not present to witness what will no doubt be coming down the pike for MT.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member