Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know if FD was in the process of building or just finishing up one of his homes around the time of JD’s disappearance? I only ask because what better place to hide a body (or parts of) then in cement? And with KW being FD’s friend and his “building inspector”, perhaps they covered something up.

I doubt the bike or the "corpus delicti" will be ever be found, these don't amount to a lot of weight. Precedent will dictate the course of the trial likely, evidence of all types; financial records would show a lot. My special forces friend thinks MT will flip. Check mate for FD. I have heard people say that just one day in prison can be horrific.
Isn’t it too late for MT to flip? I certainly hope so, as she had her chance, many times.

Do we know that the bike is missing?

I'm curious to know what made him think, last minute, to dispose of the logo? He apparently didn't think ahead of time to doctor it, like he did with the license plates. Who did he think saw him, and might be able to identify the bike? Is there another accidental witness out there?

As for JD's Suburban, I want to know how long it was in that location before it was discovered. Surely there would've been bus footage from the afternoon.

Did FD leave it, as it was discovered, hoping/expecting an unsuspecting opportunist would steal it? Missing woman, missing phone, missing vehicle? Gone girl....

The level of planning, the level of stupidity, staggering, just staggering.

All my opinions.
That's been puzzling me, too.

I thought it was described as a "decal" . I see a couple of label-like decals on the tubes of the bike frame in a representative photo supplied a bit back. But they would be stuck to the metal and 40+ years old. It's very difficult to remove an old paper or plastic decal that has dried out and such. You' d either have to scrape it off or use a solvent. And there are a couple, so did he try to remove all of them?

Or is there a metal badge like decal - say attached between the handlebars?

This is such an oddly specific thing to remove, yet ultimately massively important.

I'm personally confused about the bail as well. We had a recent case where someone was arrested for unrelated charges after a murder (arrested on a violation of felony/weapon vio), and their bond had the stipulation that, even if they paid the bond, they were NOT to be released without the permission of a judge. Why isn't the same applied here???
Bail - I am confused why it is available due to seriousness of charges too. Perhaps it is intentional to see who comes forward and source of funds ...

How did FD know JD would return to her house that nothing?

Gives me terrorbumps to think he was already there at her house, watching, when she took the children TO school.

I'm thinking FD knew their routines. Stalking. (It was fine for HIM to move in a mistress IMO, but he'd likely have LOVED to catch JD with a suitor so he could be personally outraged. Narcissists INVENTED the double standard.) Anyway.... I wonder if JD always took the children to school or if this was a fluke (no nanny, up anyway for her doctor appt, etc, etc. ) Could it be that FD was waiting for the nanny to leave so he could slide in? Found his plan buckled when ther was no nanny, only JD, so he waited to see if she'd return? Which also threw off his entire timeline?

I wonder if we'll learn about surveillance images of dry runs in prior days.

The depth of evil here is shocking.

MOO

MOO MOO
Based on my interpretation of the AW, JD didn’t finalize her plans for that morning until the night before. I cannot imagine how he could have known what her plans were. I think he was just expecting it to be a regular day and got “lucky” in that she was home, took the kids to school that morning etc rather than just heading into the city and having the nanny take the kids.

Do we know if FD was in the process of building or just finishing up one of his homes around the time of JD’s disappearance? I only ask because what better place to hide a body (or parts of) then in cement? And with KW being FD’s friend and his “building inspector”, perhaps they covered something up.
He was finishing work at 61 Sturbridge Hill when she went missing. I'm unsure what the progress of his Farmington properties at Sky View or Olcott Way was.

Apparently there was a permit he got to pour cement at one of the properties he owns around that time as well, LE searched it.

Isn’t it too late for MT to flip? I certainly hope so, as she had her chance, many times.
We've been told several times here that a defendant can "flip" at any time prior to trial.
But the state may not offer any incentives to flip, IF they believe they have enough evidence to get a conviction on the perps.

Did anyone do up a timeline of FD's movements on the 24th (day Jennifer disappeared) from the arrest warrants?

Some notes that I have-

11AM- leaves New Canaan after murder, where Jennifer lived.

He is next seen in the 80 Mountain Spring Road in Farmington at 12:20PM in the Tacoma with the bike (and body?). The timeline suggest he drove straight there. He is in this area of Mountain Spring Road and his home 3 miles away at 4 Jefferson Crossing from 12:20PM-5:28PM.

Later he is located in East Hartford at 7PM near Albany Avenue for the dump run.

IMO, the dump run is done after the body has been disposed of. There is a period from 2:24PM - 3:55PM where the Jeep was away from 80 Mountain Spring Road. I would guess that this is when the body was disposed of. And since he likely was planning a burial at the gun club, his plan may have not been much different here. Since it would take time to fill in the grave, this might have JD's body within 30 minutes of Farmington.

This spot would be familiar, like the gun club. Wondering what areas JD was familiar with...

I am hoping the LE checked all cameras/videos in and around gun club at all those dates before and after May 24th. Gun club should be very helpful to LE, they don't look good giving access to a non-member of private club access with no member present. He was a guest, most clubs require guests to pay a fee and be accompanied by a member. That member should be concerned.....

I can’t think of many uses a normal person would have to keep lye around the house. I mean, if you are a soap maker or a baker of certain kinds of breads/pastries, you may have some in your house (I do)-but it isn’t even all that easy to come by without there being a record of it, like if you buy it online, because I’ve never seen it in stores, unless you are buying Draino, and using that as your lye source. I don’t think he used lye in any form, though. But not because he didn’t think of it.

I'm sure that he'd come up with a reason to use lye in his contracting/building business.

That's been puzzling me, too.

I thought it was described as a "decal" . I see a couple of label-like decals on the tubes of the bike frame in a representative photo supplied a bit back. But they would be stuck to the metal and 40+ years old. It's very difficult to remove an old paper or plastic decal that has dried out and such. You' d either have to scrape it off or use a solvent. And there are a couple, so did he try to remove all of them?

Or is there a metal badge like decal - say attached between the handlebars?

This is such an oddly specific thing to remove, yet ultimately massively important.

I would think so too.

Based on my interpretation of the AW, JD didn’t finalize her plans for that morning until the night before. I cannot imagine how he could have known what her plans were. I think he was just expecting it to be a regular day and got “lucky” in that she was home, took the kids to school that morning etc rather than just heading into the city and having the nanny take the kids.

Yep, I think he rolled the dice, and found her there. Actually, I wonder if he made this trip before 5/24, and found that she wasn’t home. I mean, the AW did say that PG regularly left the red truck in Farmingdale, so Fd had access to that truck before. Here is what I still don’t understand...why did these two rocket scientists bring their cell phones with them to ditch the evidence in Hartford? If they’d left the phones at home, I really doubt that the police would have all of the evidence; at most, they’d have the small amount of Fd’s DNA that was found at Jennifer’s house. Why did they both think they needed those phones? Can it be possible that they don’t understand they can be tracked that way? No, that isn’t it, because Fd deliberately left his phone at home on 5/24. So why bring it that night?

Last edited:
He was finishing work at 61 Sturbridge Hill when she went missing. I'm unsure what the progress of his Farmington properties at Sky View or Olcott Way was.

Apparently there was a permit he got to pour cement at one of the properties he owns around that time as well, LE searched it.
Well by “searching it”, I hope that means they jackhammered through it.

Jmoose- we know Fd called KM while on or around Albany Ave. Were they arranging burying or covering up the body somewhere?
Some things must have been left hanging from
earlier in the day and he needed his phone to touch base with others (helpers ?). IMO.

Remember early on some sleuthers thought he may have dissolved her body using chemicals from the farrier (?) business ? I’m wondering if the banging heard Saturday morning at the other empty house will come into play - we discussed that for weeks
IMO
Yes, that banging had to be involved in the disposal process, someone must be able to figure that out??? Where is Dr Lee? with all this forensic evidence, he should be consulted, maybe he has been????

Multiple Choice:
(a) GAL Michael 'Maserati' Meehan
(b) Judge Heller / Judge Noble
(c) Atty Pyetranker (facilitated Fd financial games in Family Court IMO)
(d) Atty. P. and S
(e) Atty BM
(f) Atty KM
(g) Atty Riccio and Fd prior atty's in Family Court

Pick one or pick 'em all IMO!

MOO
Wanted to amend my list here to include Atty Midler (JFd atty) as I still can't get over his submitting a motion to Court to get paid and not doing anything previously to safeguard the marital assets that it appears from AW3 that Fd squandered. Unconscionable IMO. MOO MOO MOO

Multiple Choice:
(a) GAL Michael 'Maserati' Meehan
(b) Judge Heller / Judge Noble
(c) Atty Pyetranker (facilitated Fd financial games in Family Court IMO)
(d) Atty. P. and S
(e) Atty BM
(f) Atty KM
(g) Atty Riccio and Fd prior atty's in Family Court
(h) Atty Midler (atty for JFd in Family Court)

Pick one or pick 'em all IMO!

PS. I vote a straight ticket on this one a-h!!!!!!!!!

Yes, that banging had to be involved in the disposal process, someone must be able to figure that out??? Where is Dr Lee? with all this forensic evidence, he should be consulted, maybe he has been????
Dr. Lee retired and has been hard at work to rehab his reputation after some issues with prior cases. But, I believe FOX61 interviewed him yesterday so you might be able to find the clip of the interview on their website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nurse4home