Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #36

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually the concussion and fall discussion from KM in AW3, having followed his antics for quite awhile now was probably the most believable aspect of his testimony detailed in AW3!

KM has a long and well documented alcohol abuse issue (refer to the Court documents on his thread here on WS).

I'm not sure if you have ever seen a 'fall down' drunken episode? Or, maybe heard the terms 'blackout drunk'? I can absolutely picture a KM drunken binge where he didn't know where he was, what he was doing and simply fell down a flight of steps in his own house and woke up in a pool of vomit and urine.

Final stage alchoholic's IMO experience blackouts and all kinds of physical falls and accidents and to me the description by KM of his fall and concussion made perfect sense. Little else KM said in AW3 made much sense but the fall and accident did make some sense but I'm sure States Atty Colangelo is hard at work on figuring out the enigma that is KM!

MOO
Well, I'm sure he's capable, and I agree about blackouts. But no, I'm pretty sure he didn't happen to fall down the stairs that PARTICULAR night.
  • He was needed in FD's plan that day! He was in on the whole thing
  • If he had a concussion from falling down the stairs, he would have gone to the hospital to confirm that, and had visible bruises/bumps, on other parts of his body as well, if not broken bones; there would be a hospital or walk-in clinic record of this
  • If he cracked his phone screen (according to AW) he would have gotten a new screen - no need to replace entire phone - anyone with teens knows that the phone will still work with a cracked screen (and that it happens!)
  • If he did indeed need to replace the entire phone (not just due to a cracked screen), he could have easily had the old phone backed up and the previous phone's info put on the new phone
  • Any lawyer would have enough savvy to back his info into the cloud and download it onto the new phone.
Sorry, not buying that whole story - thought it is, interestingly, the same exact story told about FD's mother: that she fell down the steps and had a concussion....

Last edited:
I’ve done the cold turkey withdrawal from anti depressants and can confirm, and would NEVER do it again (I wasn’t in jail, though). But I think MT might have some other sort of drug problem
I did it too. I went on Effexor after my mother died. I flushed them after a year and the withdrawal was not pleasant. It affects your central nervous system with a vengeance.

Actually, depending on the bicycle that's reversed. Frames are strong, the wheels are aluminum & essentially more flimsy. Now IDK about that wow-factor imported first-rate vintage Mercier model that Fd used as his True Crime Cruiser.

Small amount of Google-fu indicates the frame is likely steel:

Mercier Classic Bicycle 1970s

JMHO YMMV LRR but use bleach for all drains!
Wow! Had no idea of the collectible aspect of some of these bikes!

Love the phrase "True Crime Cuiser".

I'm surprised that Fd didn't have a more current mountain bike and it makes me curious about which bike people might have seen him riding in Waveny, as there have been reports of him there with his bike even after JFd went missing.

I wouldn't think the old heavy Mercier could have been used on the trails of Farmington either. Wonder what kind of other bikes he might have?

MOO

No one who knows him is safe. Why do not the ones close to him - lover, attorney friend, attorneys, and even sister, not realize this? If he can do this to JF, he can do it to anyone else.
I agree. What’s his defense to these people? How does he justify to them every thing we know so far? Are they really going to be shocked when he’s found guilty! I’m sorry, but when there’s smoke, there’s fire.

No one who knows him is safe. Why do not the ones close to him - lover, attorney friend, attorneys, and even sister, not realize this? If he can do this to JF, he can do it to anyone else.

This I cannot understand except to maybe say (having experienced DV myself--all I will ever say on that subject and never again in any other post) that people wear different masks for different people. They have uses for different people. They treat people differently. That is my best true guess. I don't even really understand it myself. How they could be so ugly to one person and then not to another. I do not know.

I will never understand MT ever. Not ever. She was so brazen about being FD lover. So very brazen. I am still not convinced that she is completely over/separated from etc...FD. She may not be talking or texting or living with him but she definitely was and likely still is "into him." I think that she was thrilled that he killed JD.

At first I thought, well FD is scaring MT and has a ton over her or is threatening MT and her daughter and she went along with all this because of the threat of being killed or something. And then I saw multiple instances in the interviews with LE where they gave her multiple lead ins to push her in exactly that direction. When they mentioned that FD had got her in trouble (the clean up and Hartford trashbin odyssey of stupidity) instead of crying or saying OMG or he made me do it....anything like that she said she was cleaning the house and not Jennifer and when they say it looks really bad for her she said, "That's like even worse. I hate him because of that." OKEEDOKEE. This is not the answer I had hoped to hear because I had thought or at least hoped she was being intimidated by him, etc...this is not the answer of such a person, JMO. Again, I could be 100% wrong but she was righteously ticked off and not at all anything else.

She is definitely different. Not saying there is not a chance that FD wasn't abusive to her, etc...what I am saying is she was in deep, yeah he had some stuff on her but it wasn't the same fear and anxiety and desperation that JD felt.

Is there a link we should be looking for?
Oh, I like it, looks like 1940 in there! Fortunately no one painted the woodwork. (Probably Fd ordered it all painted except the floors. Sigh. Don't wanna visit his website to see.)

Yes, recently rotated off the local Historical Society board, love those era-typical buildings.

Yes. It is definitely a lot to ponder. How did FD enter the home? Did JD come into the home and was assaulted inside the laundry room area and drug to the garage leaving the home? Did she never make it into the home from the garage? Those are good questions and obviously ones that are important.

So according to AW3 of FD: Section for Lauren Almeidi (full-time nanny of JD hired by JD in 2013):
1. Mudroom Door: LA states that on 5/22 when she was preparing with JD for FD visit which was to take place outside the house in the rear yard that the food had been placed on rear patio table and the mudroom door locked to prevent FD from entering the kitchen. (Earlier LittleBitty confused the mudroom as being near the garage. It is not. Separate from the garage/laundry room entry). LA was at the JD residence on two separate times during the lunch time hours of 5/24. On the second visit (at 12:43 pm) where she had picked up the four kids (one child went directly to a friend's house) and fed them in the kitchen she noticed that the rear mudroom door (leading to the outside yard--which is always locked unless the kids are playing in the yard) is unlocked. LA locks it and at this point sends a text to JD at 1:10pm that they are leaving for NY (LA and kids) and will arrive around 2:30.
2. The purse: LA first arrives at 69 Welles Lane at 11:30 am and opens the center garage bay with a keypad (as usual) and notices that the Chevy Suburban is gone but that the Range Rover which JD had told her the night before JD would take to NY because it was smaller and easier to park is in the garage. She notices JD's handbag is on the floor between the Mudroom and the Kitchen.
3. Granola bar and Mug of Tea: When LA arrived at 11:30 am she noticed an unopened granola bar and a mug of tea on the kitchen counter. LA washed the mug of tea in the kitchen sink and noticed that the paper towel roll near sink needed to be replaced and goes to pantry and finds that of the 12 paper towel rolls she had placed in the pantry only the night before there are only 2 left.
After the first visit LA leaves to go pick up the four kids at their school. The fifth child went directly to a friend's house. After the pick up LA arrives back at 69 Welles Lane and feeds the kids in the kitchen.

Sorry I am a detail girl. Possible explanation for mug of tea and unopened granola bar. JD may have been sitting in the kitchen waiting on the kiddos and started the tea but never had a chance to open the granola bar. Because all the kids were ready. Since JD intended to come back to her home after dropping them off...this seems to be the easiest explanation for me anyway.
It is possible that she made it into the house after dropping off the kiddos and was preparing a quick snack before heading to NY and was startled by someone in the side yard and went to investigate...but I just struggle with this.
Possible explanation for the purse being on the floor between the mudroom and kitchen area....FD placed it there. Perhaps in part because he was in a hurry and not thinking OR he wanted it to appear suspicious? Hence, he also unlocked the mudroom door as well?

I admit I have no clue what FD may have been thinking if he indeed placed the purse and unlocked the mudroom door *his dna is found on that same door near the lock plate* so maybe he did it at the last moment at the end of the cleanup? Or maybe he thought he'd make it look like someone attacked JD (remember he thought he was in the clear with leaving his phone behind at 4Jax and KM for a meeting alibi and using the Toyota Tacoma and parking it where there are no cameras *except ones on the bus he had no clue about which caught the Toyota's parking spot* and using the bicycle and hoodie disguise to approach JD property) and kidnapped her. He knew he would have to take JD suburban but as he was doing this all alone (if he had had help from another party for the killing aspect of all this someone could have driven the suburban well far away from that Waveny location and made it like less easy to find?) maybe he panicked? Maybe he wanted it to look like someone attacked JD in the home and stole her car and kidnapped her?
I have no clue. Like I said. These are all extremely good questions.
I just think honestly that FD wanted NO PART of JD purse whatsoever. JMO. So he left it there. Now whether he placed it there is a far different matter but I tend to believe that the struggle didn't take place in the home. JMO.

MOO the blood loss in the garage seem to indicate that was the place she died.

I'm surprised we haven't heard about computer evidence, but maybe they are saving it for trial. There must be some incriminating internet searches on FD or MT's phones or computers that could be recovered even if they tried to delete them.

This I cannot understand except to maybe say (having experienced DV myself--all I will ever say on that subject and never again in any other post) that people wear different masks for different people. They have uses for different people. They treat people differently. That is my best true guess. I don't even really understand it myself. How they could be so ugly to one person and then not to another. I do not know.

I will never understand MT ever. Not ever. She was so brazen about being FD lover. So very brazen. I am still not convinced that she is completely over/separated from etc...FD. She may not be talking or texting or living with him but she definitely was and likely still is "into him." I think that she was thrilled that he killed JD.

At first I thought, well FD is scaring MT and has a ton over her or is threatening MT and her daughter and she went along with all this because of the threat of being killed or something. And then I saw multiple instances in the interviews with LE where they gave her multiple lead ins to push her in exactly that direction. When they mentioned that FD had got her in trouble (the clean up and Hartford trashbin odyssey of stupidity) instead of crying or saying OMG or he made me do it....anything like that she said she was cleaning the house and not Jennifer and when they say it looks really bad for her she said, "That's like even worse. I hate him because of that." OKEEDOKEE. This is not the answer I had hoped to hear because I had thought or at least hoped she was being intimidated by him, etc...this is not the answer of such a person, JMO. Again, I could be 100% wrong but she was righteously ticked off and not at all anything else.

She is definitely different. Not saying there is not a chance that FD wasn't abusive to her, etc...what I am saying is she was in deep, yeah he had some stuff on her but it wasn't the same fear and anxiety and desperation that JD felt.
::::::::hugs::::::::

MOO the blood loss in the garage seem to indicate that was the place she died.

I believe so also. That is what I have felt from the beginning. Once she was in the Suburban she was dead. JMO as always. I have always thought that. Unless there is some forensic evidence to the contrary or actual testimony to the contrary that's what I think as well.

1000% with you on this.

The ongoing defense of the "Greek Family" of Fd here is beyond baffling to me. My guess at least for his 'sister' and her husband 'the Rear Admiral' that the motivation has and always will be $$$$ and/or pure stubbornness. If I recall, the Greek Rear Admiral stated that his retirement pension was EU1500/month and how he was upset and appalled by the amounts spent on the Dulos divorce. IMO it was odd to mention the money first as his concern in the divorce as I would have thought that the emotional well being of the children would have had a higher value or priority? But, perhaps that is not the "Greek Way" where money and not people are what really matters? IDK, but I found the comments of Greek Rear Admiral and his wife oddly out of sync with anything having to do with the safety and well being of the children. But given their relationship to Fd, perhaps I shouldn't have been very surprised!

I do very much wonder how much $$$$ Rena helped Fd 'suck' out of FORE over the years? The Fd niece who was interviewed on Dateline was someone that also surprised me a bit as they seemed like a patsy and setup for the narrative that Fd and his sister and Pattisville were peddling at the time. Wonder if she has read the Family Court file and understood the situation with the 5 Dulos children? I doubt it. Sad situation as I wonder if ANY ONE of these "Greek Grifters" has spent the time to actually read the court files in Family Court or Civil Court?

I read the latest Atty Rochlin motion filed regarding Fd protesting the Probate Court custody award to GF and yet again wondered if any of the "Greek Family" had looked at the documents in Family Court. I have to say that the narrative associated with the mental health of Fd's son was one of the most profoundly heartbreaking reports about a child experiencing divorce that I have ever read (and I've read quite a few files!). The idea that Fd could know of his childs emotional state and STILL then CHOOSE to not be part of that childs life leads me to believe strongly that Fd SHOULD NEVER BE EXPOSED TO CHILDREN and in particular his own children. I know that sometimes families are the last to be aware of domestic situations but I would hope that at some point the "Greek Family" takes the time and reads the Family Court file as IMO its heartbreaking and also tragic the impact the circumstances of the divorce had on the children who were absolute victims in this sad tale.

MOO

Theories on the clothing

(warning: graphic)

1) They were cut off so that they wouldn't be identified with a buried body that had a chemical put on it. (Question: Would the chemical dissolve a body faster than it would dissolve the clothing? - @joypath? @Alkali13 ? )

2) They were cut off to make dissection easier

3) ... to make MIRA's processing prevent identification, in case it would process clothing differently

4) Before a sexual assault (yes, he is capable and had time)

5) Far less likely, but another possibility: They were cut off in order to put jogging clothing on her, then leave her body somewhere -- somewhere that has not yet been found -- to further the 'abduction-while-jogging' scenario

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member