Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #36

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The dual wife murdering scheme just seems so ridiculous to me, but, of course, stranger things have happened. IMO
Wasn’t that a Columbo episode? Two men helping each other get rid of their wives. One was the mastermind (except Fd is not a mastermind) and the other basically a puppet?
Looking at the timing it seems very possible. Fd tried to get KM’s STBX to his house in May and Jennifer goes missing in the same month. Sounds
line a rather convenient coincidence. MOO

Are you able to post a screen shot here for the Mudroom? Zillow's number 11 picture is of the office. Below is picture 10 of the Butler's Pantry facing the kitchen and the Mudroom entrance is just to the right Between the Pantry and the Kitchen. I do not see a picture of the actual mudroom. Did they take the picture down?

IMO.

Okay, I see my mistake. I looked up 71 Welles Lane and I should have looked up it's previous number of 69.

Yes. The below picture shows the Mudroom. The door on the right is coming from the garage and the glass door leads to the backyard. The kitchen access is on the left just before the shelving.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-01-11 at 8.45.53 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-01-11 at 8.45.53 PM.png
    295.8 KB · Views: 60
Wasn’t that a Columbo episode? Two men helping each other get rid of their wives. One was the mastermind (except Fd is not a mastermind) and the other basically a puppet?
Looking at the timing it seems very possible. Fd tried to get KM’s STBX to his house in May and Jennifer goes missing in the same month. Sounds
line a rather convenient coincidence. MOO
the evil police Commissioner and his idiot neighbor

So there's the question: how many bags left Welles and how many bags were filled later?

If they have her clothes (and they do), then they know a lot. From blood spatter and saturation as well as tears, cuts, etc. If there are cuts, there's a wealth of information there. They know what cut it.

I wish somebody'd offer Fudge an unsellable mcmansion and some cash if he can track that knife down. Home Goods special? Kitchen knife from home, replaced with Home Goods knife? Beloved Greek knife from childhood? Is it too much to wish for its recovery and for it to have an ivory handle with FD's initial carved into?

I am sickened to think FD stripped beautiful JDf, and with the same level of detachment as he de-logo-ed his vintage bicycle. And probably for the same reason. And worse.

With his early exposure to taxidermy, I'm horrified to consider what else he can do, detached. We've seen, just in his interviews, how heartless and sick he is.

KM needs to roll. Even he has to be repulsed by what happened on May 24th. He's bad but he's no FD.

JMO
Did anyone ever actually track this Fudge guy down? Or identify him? DA from the HC claimed to have interviews the DD (dumpster diver) after he was released from a little stint in jail ( terrible article IMO btw-full of timing inconsistencies IIRC), but I don’t recall another article identifying Fudge.

What is really really upsetting and scary to me was FD's behavior on the evening of 5/22. What he did (not sure if it was reported to the court) was a violation of the rules.

He was allowed as of early this year three visitations with the children. All needed to be supervised. The Wednesday visits were always to take place from 4:30pm until 7:30pm. This was acknowledged by FD and established. He was not unaware.

LA states that at 4:00pm she and JD were preparing for FD visitation at JD house. Normally, this was not something JD would have agreed to. She only agreed because she Dennis Puebla (the 3rd party observer) had a designee SS, who would be there to monitor FD at all times. The reason given for why it needed to be held at her house was because FD had planned to take the children for his visitation time to Grace Farms in New Canaan for a picnic. He "realized" (cough cough) that Grace Farms was closed at 6:00pm and GAINED permission from JD to have the visitation at 69 Welles Lane to picnic OUTSIDE with the children in the rear yard.

FD was AWARE he was not allowed to enter the property. This includes the driveway leading up to JD's house/garage UNTIL after the 3rd party observer or the 3rd party observer designee entered the property FIRST.

LA said that both she and JD took steps to ensure that FD couldn't/didn't enter the residence while he was there with the kids. They had already placed the food for the picnic on the rear patio table and locked the rear mudroom door to prevent FD from entering the kitchen.

Despite all I just typed above, LA states that 30 minutes before FD was scheduled to arrive (4:30pm) JD came flying down the stairs saying that FD was already there. By the time JD had contacted FD (I take this to mean calling him or texting him via cell phone) FD was ALREADY up the DRIVEWAY and near the garage bays. He claimed "confusion" as to the time of the visit which had already been discussed and confirmed and established WELL in ADVANCE.

I'm not certain if JD reported this violation. I'm not certain what would have happened to FD had she done so. In no way shape or form am I blaming JD, the true victim, for anything at all. What scares me is how much of an illustration of who FD is, how he operates and the terror and frustration that JD had to deal with ever since he obtained visitation earlier this year.

This was just a tiny precursor to the events that followed and I think we all know that FD had his reasons for wanting the visitation at JD house. He needed to be there for his own nefarious reasons. Which we have all speculated and thought about ad nauseum.

Just so terrifying. It gives you a real glimpse into who this guy is and how he ticks. However much he felt he'd been provoked with the lawsuits etc...he was absolutely letting the court and JD know the rules meant nothing. Something we know he'd done in the past to lose visitation with the kids.

LA knew all too well. When she didn't hear from JD all day on the 24th. Finally, when the 4:00 pm call from LA to JD went straight to voicemail she told police in AW3 of FD, "My stomach sank. Feeling like something was wrong. Never in 7 years have I had a hard time reaching Jennifer and never had an issue with her phone being off." When Jennifer is a no show for the children's orthodontics appointment, once leaving, LA told LE she went over multiple scenarios in her mind and said, "Fotis did something." After contacting GF and various friends of JD, she learns no one has heard from her. When she returns to GF apartment, she and JD friend, LW call NCPD to report that JD is missing.

LA was JD's nanny since 2013. She'd been hired by JD and saw goodness only knows what in the years before JD left FD in June of 2017 and goodness knows what in the years afterwords.

Her testimony will be extremely powerful and impactful for a jury as is her knowledge of JD's habits and such.

I am so sorry for JD. FD has shown everyone who he is by murdering and kidnapping his wife. In many ways FD has shown us. The picture that will be painted for the jury will be heartwrenching.

Here is the actual mudroom
Are you able to post a screen shot here for the Mudroom? Zillow's number 11 picture is of the office. Below is picture 10 of the Butler's Pantry facing the kitchen and the Mudroom entrance is just to the right Between the Pantry and the Kitchen. I do not see a picture of the actual mudroom. Did they take the picture down?

IMO.
First picture you can see into the mud room through the kitchen. This would be where purse was left, on floor in that doorway.
Second one you can see the mud room itself. This is the view into the mud room from the kitchen.

Attachments

• F8F90F1C-F6A9-43C9-BAF5-4560AF6F720C.jpeg
    F8F90F1C-F6A9-43C9-BAF5-4560AF6F720C.jpeg
    81.6 KB · Views: 146
  • 9D28C032-DEE8-49FF-B602-77F60C747873.jpeg
    9D28C032-DEE8-49FF-B602-77F60C747873.jpeg
    96.5 KB · Views: 124
Thanks. It does appear that the mudroom had a door to the outside and also a door to the garage plus a back staircase.

JMO
Thanks. It does appear that the mudroom had a door to the outside and also a door to the garage plus a back staircase.

JMO
Geez, the “mud room” is about the size of my entire kitchen!;)

I completely agree. Why remove her clothing? There is a reason and IMO it relates to how he disposed of Jennifer's body. This particular evidence is why I have thought that Dulos did in fact dismember her in some fashion. That whole "I wasn't cleaning Jennifer" statement by MT would also seem to indicate Dulos did something to Jennifer's body at the Mountain Springs residence.

I keep thinking her body was not intact when Dulos left that residence that day, which is why I have thought that perhaps it did end up at MIRA. I know of 2 cases in one town in less than a year where this was the method of disposal used and in neither case has the body been found. Both defendants have been charged with murder; no body necessary given the other evidence in those (and this) case.

Ding Ding Ding! This is it! Clothing removal means something-and it’s not sexual in nature (IMO)

Anti-Depressant withdrawals can be really awful for some people. The withdrawals have made some people experience psychosis. MOO

I’ve done the cold turkey withdrawal from anti depressants and can confirm, and would NEVER do it again (I wasn’t in jail, though). But I think MT might have some other sort of drug problem

Did anyone ever actually track this Fudge guy down? Or identify him? DA from the HC claimed to have interviews the DD (dumpster diver) after he was released from a little stint in jail ( terrible article IMO btw-full of timing inconsistencies IIRC), but I don’t recall another article identifying Fudge.

In an interview with the Hartford Courant, a homeless man identified only as “Fudge” said police tracked him down and grilled him about the blade after Jennifer went missing May 24 amid a bitter child custody battle with her estranged husband Fotis Dulos.
Hunting switchblade eyed as possible murder weapon in case of missing Conn. mom: report

And, wasn't it after AW2 when Bowman gave the rather odd and emotional comments to the press: "Michelle should be considered innocent.l.long emotional pause...and she should be." And, it was the next, later that month, hearing in which her father most of the time giving Attorney Colangelo the "stink eye."

Interestingly, she did not 'officially' move out of 4JX until late October or November, right.

September 5th after AW2 Attorney Bowman
“We have a judicial system in this country, which is the foundation of our democracy. The most important parts of that system are the presumption of innocence and trial by jury, so I’d like you to remember that Michelle is presumed innocent and she should be,” Bowman said Thursday. “We are prepared to let judgement rest in a jury’s hands.”
Girlfriend of Estranged Husband of Missing Mom Jennifer Dulos Turns Herself in to Police

Court hearing September 18
NORWALK — Michelle Troconis clung to her father, burying her tear-streaked face into his shoulder, moments before entering the courtroom for her arraignment Wednesday morning.
Jennifer Dulos case: ‘Lying lover’ Troconis emotional in court

Differing reports but during October and November MT moves her belongings out of 4 JX.....
Michelle Troconis Reportedly Moves Items Out Of Fotis Dulos' Home

After AW2 NP referred to MT as the "Lying Lover," but quickly changed it to a line about the extreme pressure MT was facing from the State. I imagine FD was worried about angering MT and wanted her to stick to parts of the alibi scripts. Then, NP started to use the line, "MT and KM, I'm sure, will tell the truth in court." MOO
BBM. This sounds like something a little girl would do. How old is she anyway?

. Maybe I'm alone in this but when I have something I absolutely can't forget to take with me, I intentionally park it in my path. I propose that JDf, without her nanny, got up with the kids, shuttled them out the door, took them to school in the Suburban, fully expecting to return home, shower and dress for her appointment, and take her purse. Maybe she wasn't in the habit of bringing a purse. Knew she was switching vehicles (from the big Suburban to the smaller one, for parking ease). I don't think JDf ever made it back inside the house. As for FD, the purse was of no value to him. Likely he never even acknowledged it. Unless he grabbed medical forms out of it. I believe there was a reason JDf didn't want to forget her purse.... and FD may have capitalized on it.

It's eerie that the nanny arrived so close to FD's escape. One imagines the scent of death....

I hope JDf's soul is at rest, knowing her children are safe with her mother.

Just my thoughts.

What is really really upsetting and scary to me was FD's behavior on the evening of 5/22. What he did (not sure if it was reported to the court) was a violation of the rules.

He was allowed as of early this year three visitations with the children. All needed to be supervised. The Wednesday visits were always to take place from 4:30pm until 7:30pm. This was acknowledged by FD and established. He was not unaware.

LA states that at 4:00pm she and JD were preparing for FD visitation at JD house. Normally, this was not something JD would have agreed to. She only agreed because she Dennis Puebla (the 3rd party observer) had a designee SS, who would be there to monitor FD at all times. The reason given for why it needed to be held at her house was because FD had planned to take the children for his visitation time to Grace Farms in New Canaan for a picnic. He "realized" (cough cough) that Grace Farms was closed at 6:00pm and GAINED permission from JD to have the visitation at 69 Welles Lane to picnic OUTSIDE with the children in the rear yard.

FD was AWARE he was not allowed to enter the property. This includes the driveway leading up to JD's house/garage UNTIL after the 3rd party observer or the 3rd party observer designee entered the property FIRST.

LA said that both she and JD took steps to ensure that FD couldn't/didn't enter the residence while he was there with the kids. They had already placed the food for the picnic on the rear patio table and locked the rear mudroom door to prevent FD from entering the kitchen.

Despite all I just typed above, LA states that 30 minutes before FD was scheduled to arrive (4:30pm) JD came flying down the stairs saying that FD was already there. By the time JD had contacted FD (I take this to mean calling him or texting him via cell phone) FD was ALREADY up the DRIVEWAY and near the garage bays. He claimed "confusion" as to the time of the visit which had already been discussed and confirmed and established WELL in ADVANCE.

I'm not certain if JD reported this violation. I'm not certain what would have happened to FD had she done so. In no way shape or form am I blaming JD, the true victim, for anything at all. What scares me is how much of an illustration of who FD is, how he operates and the terror and frustration that JD had to deal with ever since he obtained visitation earlier this year.

This was just a tiny precursor to the events that followed and I think we all know that FD had his reasons for wanting the visitation at JD house. He needed to be there for his own nefarious reasons. Which we have all speculated and thought about ad nauseum.

Just so terrifying. It gives you a real glimpse into who this guy is and how he ticks. However much he felt he'd been provoked with the lawsuits etc...he was absolutely letting the court and JD know the rules meant nothing. Something we know he'd done in the past to lose visitation with the kids.

LA knew all too well. When she didn't hear from JD all day on the 24th. Finally, when the 4:00 pm call from LA to JD went straight to voicemail she told police in AW3 of FD, "My stomach sank. Feeling like something was wrong. Never in 7 years have I had a hard time reaching Jennifer and never had an issue with her phone being off." When Jennifer is a no show for the children's orthodontics appointment, once leaving, LA told LE she went over multiple scenarios in her mind and said, "Fotis did something." After contacting GF and various friends of JD, she learns no one has heard from her. When she returns to GF apartment, she and JD friend, LW call NCPD to report that JD is missing.

LA was JD's nanny since 2013. She'd been hired by JD and saw goodness only knows what in the years before JD left FD in June of 2017 and goodness knows what in the years afterwords.

Her testimony will be extremely powerful and impactful for a jury as is her knowledge of JD's habits and such.

I am so sorry for JD. FD has shown everyone who he is by murdering and kidnapping his wife. In many ways FD has shown us. The picture that will be painted for the jury will be heartwrenching.
Excellent. And I hope LA is taking measures to protect herself from FD or anyone else who may be associated with him.

BBM. This sounds like something a little girl would do. How old is she anyway?

Exactly. I said the very same, the day of that Court appearance.

Poor little MT needs her Daddy to feel sorry for her.

That was the Only time she behaved that way. No chance MamaA was going to elicit that response from MT.

Only Daddy can do that.

She hung all over him as well. What is she, 6?

Daddy, That man in the black cape was so mean to me. I don't like him Daddy. Do I have to see him again?

YES MT, You DO Have To See The Judge Again and Don't You Forget It.

IMO.

Here is a view of the exterior mud room door from the backyard, circled in red.
First picture you can see into the mud room through the kitchen. This would be where purse was left, on floor in that doorway.
Second one you can see the mud room itself. This is the view into the mud room from the kitchen.

The Zillow for 71 Welles shows a photo from the backyard. The mudroom is the first door (indented) to the right of the garage. The file is too big for me to upload here, sorry.

He is white, but not attractive, and I am p[REDACTED]d that these a-hat LEs were photographed yukking it up with LE. #doyourjob
I kind of feel like poor Jennifer doesn't have a proper advocate as her mother has to be overwhelmed with the task of protecting the children, and is 85 years old. Not to negate the efforts of her family, as I can only imaging what they must be living through.

I just see good old boy Fotis, laughing and smiling with law enforcement and my blood boils. This crime is so *advertiser censored* foul and yet he is out on bail. For shame! This man should never have had the option of bail, and I do think money and the fact that he is attractive, white etc is why he is out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3