Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
correct me if I’m wrong but MT KM and FD are in the discovery phase now since their arrests, which means LE has to provide them with all evidence they have against them, no? The upcoming court dates for the three stooges will be very interesting to say the least.
Where have I seen an estamated trial date of September? Pattis?

correct me if I’m wrong but MT KM and FD are in the discovery phase now since their arrests, which means LE has to provide them with all evidence they have against them, no? The upcoming court dates for the three stooges will be very interesting to say the least.
Where have I seen an estimated trial date of September? Pattis? Is that a possibility ?

I agree.

Anyways, I would seriously question what kind of a witness wishy washy MT would make. She has told so many stories that she would probably get confused on the stand...and the defense would have a field day with her on cross.

MOO
Would still love to know why MT was seen at hospital, after her recent lock up.
Hi - ok so Avon Old Farms is a very reputable boys’ prep school. It has both boarders and day students. Its massive property (gorgeous!) sits in the valley at the border of Avon and Farmington, at the base of Avon Mountain. The Fisher Meadows pond that divers searched abuts the school property. While it encompasses many wooded areas, it is a boys’ school and the boys are allowed to roam the lands, run the trails, hike, fish etc. What I’m getting at is it’s way too populated to comfortably hide a body - same as Waveny Park. There are lots of other secluded places that would be better - I don’t know the quarry you mentioned but Granby and Windsor both have tons of just land land land. The West Hartford reservoir is a very popular running and biking area as well - I’ve run there multiple times. You have to go in a gate and the roads are paved and I believe it’s closed at night. Fotis would be crazy to put her here. Either he planned very, very carefully and she is well hidden somewhere not too close to his properties, or he had an accomplice who took her away and hid her for him.
I know nothing about the dinner party - I no longer live in Avon (although I do chat with my friends there who follow the whole thing). One of my friends, L, ran into FD and MT at an Avon restaurant a few
Months before JD vanished, and FD insisted on telling L about his split with JFD and how it was because she was so “crazy” and mental and a pill popper. L felt very much that he was trying to control the narrative and paint his ex as an unstable, unfit mom. FD also asked L, my friend, if she would introduce MT to some of Ls woman friends, as MT didn’t know that many people/was
newer to the area. L did not like MT at this chance encounter and needless to say did not invite her out.
Nice insight, thanks!

I agree.

Anyways, I would seriously question what kind of a witness wishy washy MT would make. She has told so many stories that she would probably get confused on the stand...and the defense would have a field day with her on cross.

MOO
Would still love to know why MT was seen at hospital, after her recent lock up.
Hi - ok so Avon Old Farms is a very reputable boys’ prep school. It has both boarders and day students. Its massive property (gorgeous!) sits in the valley at the border of Avon and Farmington, at the base of Avon Mountain. The Fisher Meadows pond that divers searched abuts the school property. While it encompasses many wooded areas, it is a boys’ school and the boys are allowed to roam the lands, run the trails, hike, fish etc. What I’m getting at is it’s way too populated to comfortably hide a body - same as Waveny Park. There are lots of other secluded places that would be better - I don’t know the quarry you mentioned but Granby and Windsor both have tons of just land land land. The West Hartford reservoir is a very popular running and biking area as well - I’ve run there multiple times. You have to go in a gate and the roads are paved and I believe it’s closed at night. Fotis would be crazy to put her here. Either he planned very, very carefully and she is well hidden somewhere not too close to his properties, or he had an accomplice who took her away and hid her for him.
I know nothing about the dinner party - I no longer live in Avon (although I do chat with my friends there who follow the whole thing). One of my friends, L, ran into FD and MT at an Avon restaurant a few
Months before JD vanished, and FD insisted on telling L about his split with JFD and how it was because she was so “crazy” and mental and a pill popper. L felt very much that he was trying to control the narrative and paint his ex as an unstable, unfit mom. FD also asked L, my friend, if she would introduce MT to some of Ls woman friends, as MT didn’t know that many people/was
newer to the area. L did not like MT at this chance encounter and needless to say did not invite her out.
Nice insight, thanks!

It was noticed when he was booked into the jail, as was his shaved head. Plus, there was a body search warrant-I had forgotten that warrant!

The rash was definitely on his arms, but I do not know if it was discovered elsewhere on his body. Even if there had been no warrant, the folks in booking would have noted distinguishing features like tattoos, birthmarks, piercing, etc., as this kind of information comes in very handy to LE.

FD is obviously allergic to poison ivy. Those rashes are fairly distinguishable, because they cause blisters and skin weeping, etc. I suspect we are going to see pictures of Dulos' rash , and it will be interesting to see how Coangelo ties it to Dulos' activities on the day he murdered Jennnifer.

I hope those blisters made his life miserable, and every time he scratched them he was reminded what a cold-blooded murderer he is.

I will add that sometimes people who do not respond to poison ivy at first but have exposed their body- might suddenly respond dramatically. Lotion and time will not do- massive doses of antihistamines and prednisone are needed, and the rash spreads all over- not just where the exposure occurred. (For males, the scrotum will be itchy, if that gives anybody a tiny bit of satisfaction. If the murder and preparation occurred with underpants on, it would not have protected the underpants area from nasty poison ivy.)

As people have already noted, poison ivy is everywhere. It really wouldn’t prove anybody was anywhere in particular. Fotis’ replies about it, however, and his explanation why he made the decision not to get treated, if he had made that decision, would be interesting.

Was anyone in LE qualified to diagnose poison ivy? Did they call in a dermatologist to determine if it could be some other kind of skin irritation? Did anyone at the barbecue FD attended with MT before their arrest notice the rash?
I'm allergic to poison Ivy and it has a very easily identifiable presentation to it, when on your skin. I even just got over an episode with it. I got it from petting a beagle here in the counrty. The oil was on his coat, and it's the winter!

There is a LOT of poison ivy around here, especially in the spring. It would be hard to go into any stretch of wood in the Farmington Valley and not get poison ivy, TBH. (MOO)
Ditto for NC....this year it was all over and very prolific. If you look off the paths at Waveny the poison ivy was clearly present and ditto for Irwin Park (although not as heavy as Waveny this year IMO).

You really think her mother is involved in that capacity? Not that her Mother gets to wear a moral victory sash, surely her mother knows the difference between her charges, and her daughter MT?
No, I don't, as I have seen no evidence of her involvement, nor does it appear she was even in CT when Dulos murdered Jennifer. She may be a bad mom, and even a fraudster, but I think Dulos kept his circle tight, and mama wasn't in it.

Well just to clarify, L was not a stranger. She was FD and JFDs former neighbor from their Avon house. They’d been to parties at her place and FD called her to complain about another neighbor on the regular.
Ok, gotta love neighbours that call around to complain.

If Fd is looking to raise some money then perhaps an ebook inspired by his life work perhaps titled: "How to not win friends and influence people"!

Was anyone in LE qualified to diagnose poison ivy? Did they call in a dermatologist to determine if it could be some other kind of skin irritation? Did anyone at the barbecue FD attended with MT before their arrest notice the rash?

Is that when attorney Pattis put his head in his hands at the trial?
Yes, this was the 'bombshell' where Atty. P. bowed his head!

I just have to wonder if Fd has been truthful about anything with Atty. P.?

I mean at this point IMO Atty. P. has little to no credibility on much of anything given the 'alibi script' nightmare that Fd spouted for months and which Atty. P. parroted to anyone in the press that had a pulse, including the Greek Press!

It really is as if the story of Pinocchio is playing out in real life here and its become so obvious and clear that when a 'story' is put out by Atty. P. such as we saw with the 'home invader', that the initial reaction is to simply dismiss it out of hand as a stunt and fabrication.

Sad but true. IMO Atty. P. is a bit like the MT ongoing lying to LE, except on steroids because Atty. P. reaches multiple press platforms. The damage that Atty. P. has inflicted on his personal credibility IMO is severe and its also impacted IMO his ability to represent Fd effectively.

Its all quite sad and unfortunate to say nothing of totally unproductive.

MOO

IMO, the only way the defense can deal with the mountain of forensic evidence is to do what the OJ Dream Team did....to have it tossed out or to question the chain of custody. Seems that could be a tactic with trash evidence. Show the DNA forensic lab was somehow tainted, or that someone planted the evidence to implicate FD. What are other methods to deal with this huge amount of forensic evidence?

I think this is exactly what they're going to try to do. Do you guys remember attorney Weinstein's deposition with LA where FD's attorney WM started asking her seemingly odd, off topic questions which RW kept telling her not to answer? I haven't had time to go back and re-read the deposition but I think there were questions about whether she knew a specific guy (maybe it was her bf?) and if she knew he worked in a hospital lab where blood was handled as part of his job. I think he also was fishing about whether she knew of any relationships JF had with men before and after leaving FD and also some questions about JF's bodyguards and if any were from Albania. I remember thinking at the time they're going to try to make up a scenario where either LA/someone close to her killed Jennifer, then doctored the evidence to frame FD or blame it on one of the Albanian bodyguards or other men JF might have had a relationship with. Who knows. Anything to distract from the mountain of evidence pointing directly at FD and create doubt (reasonable or otherwise). MOO.

When this modern-day Greek tragedy plays out in court, I think we'll see that JF got sucked into somebody else's broken story. It's like FD is some kind of poison ivy, he's toxic to everyone he touches. He's all about image, status, wealth, even if it's false, falsified, stolen, ill-gotten, illegal, dirty. Blood money. Worse, he's in it for distance. How long did he plot JF's end? As far back as the beginning? His own mother's death is sketchy for sure, but it occurred to me this morning that, until he doesn't, FD demonstrates amazing patience. He laid in wait for JF on the morning of May 24th, but he probably started laying in wait when she packed up and left him. And actually, it looks like he may have been laying in wait, prior to their "chance encounters" at the airport, his moving deliberately into her orbit.

I've wondered about his end game, what was he planning? Get JF gone, keep the children... he had to know creditors are breathing down his neck. I wonder if there wasn't one more murder on his mind. Then he might have (in his small mind) direct access to the family trust... it's something to consider....

FD wants money. It very well might be the only thing that's ever meant anything to him.
What's really sad though, even if he were given all the money in the world, he'd still be an angry soul. It's what he is.

JMO

I think this is exactly what they're going to try to do. Do you guys remember attorney Weinstein's deposition with LA where FD's attorney WM started asking her seemingly odd, off topic questions which RW kept telling her not to answer? I haven't had time to go back and re-read the deposition but I think there were questions about whether she knew a specific guy (maybe it was her bf?) and if she knew he worked in a hospital lab where blood was handled as part of his job. I think he also was fishing about whether she knew of any relationships JF had with men before and after leaving FD and also some questions about JF's bodyguards and if any were from Albania. I remember thinking at the time they're going to try to make up a scenario where either LA/someone close to her killed Jennifer, then doctored the evidence to frame FD or blame it on one of the Albanian bodyguards or other men JF might have had a relationship with. Who knows. Anything to distract from the mountain of evidence pointing directly at FD and create doubt (reasonable or otherwise). MOO.
Geeze I must have missed this.

You really think her mother is involved in that capacity? Not that her Mother gets to wear a moral victory sash, surely her mother knows the difference between her charges, and her daughter MT?
I don't think her Mother is involved in JDs murder but I do think she helped MT hide Fore Group assets.
Since she defrauded the Federal Government I can't see her having a problem defrauding FD's FIL.

T
The problem with that theory is there is no motive!

I haven’t completely caught up on all posts (this may have been discussed). Is there any chance that the FB names that were shamelessly called-out during the hearing connected to the ‘home intruder’ story?
It appears that there might be a connection between the person (believed to be a male) that was part of the FB group (looks like he might have left the group and allegedly said he did so because he didn't want to be found out by Atty. P. and PI) and the alleged 'home invasion'.

The person that was the alleged 'home invader' was at one time part of the FB Group where Atty. P. read out peoples names in Court.

I would encourage anyone here that is part of one of these FB Groups and was as outraged as I was that Atty. P. was reading peoples names and comments out in Court, to please send an email to Atty Colangelo and/or Judge Blawie.

Atty. P. did not have to read the comments and the names out in Court and IMO the 'public outing' of people falls into the broad category of 'doxxing' which I believe is now widely recognised to be a felony. Atty. P. IMO didn't just read names out in Court, he went one step further in his remarks outside of Court when he told the 'home invader' we know who you are and we are watching you! The further implication to me of the threat made to the 'home invader' was that anyone online can be found by Pattisville and that they will find you if need be! Chilling threat was issued here IMO and its all absolutely wrong and shouldn't be left unremarked by people who are active online (and this IMO includes WS folks!).

To me, the threatening message that Atty. P. made to the 'home invader' was equally made as a threat to any/all folks online that are asserting their 1st amendment right to free speech and simply chatting away in FB Groups.

I continue to be stunned with the absolute hypocrisy of Pattisville as it relates to the 1st Amendment. It seems that Atty. P. believes that the 1st amendment is for himself and his client only. The second someone expresses a view that differs or contradicts or criticises that of Pattisville then WATCH OUT and WE ARE COMING AFTER YOU!

I found the remarks of Atty. P. chilling, threatening, unprofessional and potentially criminal as well as I believe he danced around the charge of 'doxxing' very gingerly per usual.

I don't think Atty Colangelo jumped on the issue of the Atty. P. remarks about the FB Groups at all but the Judge realised what was going on and shut it down quickly. I was very disappointed in Atty Colangelo as doxxing is a crime and its a huge issue in the online world IMO.

https://www.jud.ct.gov/directory/JudDir.pdf

StamfordNorwalk States Attorney

MOO

Where have I seen an estamated trial date of September? Pattis?
Yes, IMO it was just his latest 4.20 moment....

Investigation is ongoing, KM situation is evolving and Greek friend named in AW3 might just be the tip of the Greek iceberg!

We will have to wait and see but September is IMO highly optimistic but fits with Atty. P. 'latest' narrative that speed is his friend. I kinda see speed being the 'friend' of Atty. P. and Fd here as the more investigative work that happens the deeper Fd and Pattisville sinks into the quicksand that they are in at the moment.

I'm reminded of that very old commercial, "I've fallen and I can't get up".... seems like where Fd and Atty. P. are now. The optics of the memorial dismantling were simply horrific IMO for the defense and frankly it was all made so much worse by the Atty. P. comments dismissing the actions and not recognising it for the violation it was, to say nothing of the deep disrespect it showed from Fd too.

What is so incredible is that Fd inability to control himself for the 5 mins it probably took to dismantle the memorial removed completely any consideration people might have previously given to his comments made in the Dateline, Sarah Wallace and Greek interviews about holding no ill will towards JFd and the total whopper about how they 'never really fought'!

Poof!!!!!!!!!!!!! Up in a cloud of smoke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fd had a temper tantrum and it showed everyone what those who have been here from the beginning and know the Family Court file inside and out know to be true about Fd!

Watch me and I will show you who I am! Fd when he violated his conditions of release to dismantle the memorial showed the world precisely who and what he is and ditto for Atty. P. Atty. P. IMO tried weakly to backtrack in court from his prior comments made to the Press, but the damage was already done. Personal restraint and discretion seem to be in short supply in Pattisville and I truly believe it will be their absolute downfall.

Yep, it was a bad day for the defense last week but frankly they worked very hard to achieve it IMO and the result was also IMO absolutely deserved. It also resulted in what will no doubt be a growing memorial to JFd not only in Farmington but in other places around the State.

Great work Atty. P., you all scored a total 'own goal' this week!

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member