Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, IMO it was just his latest 4.20 moment....

Investigation is ongoing, KM situation is evolving and Greek friend named in AW3 might just be the tip of the Greek iceberg!

We will have to wait and see but September is IMO highly optimistic but fits with Atty. P. 'latest' narrative that speed is his friend. I kinda see speed being the 'friend' of Atty. P. and Fd here as the more investigative work that happens the deeper Fd and Pattisville sinks into the quicksand that they are in at the moment.

I'm reminded of that very old commercial, "I've fallen and I can't get up".... seems like where Fd and Atty. P. are now. The optics of the memorial dismantling were simply horrific IMO for the defense and frankly it was all made so much worse by the Atty. P. comments dismissing the actions and not recognising it for the violation it was, to say nothing of the deep disrespect it showed from Fd too.

What is so incredible is that Fd inability to control himself for the 5 mins it probably took to dismantle the memorial removed completely any consideration people might have previously given to his comments made in the Dateline, Sarah Wallace and Greek interviews about holding no ill will towards JFd and the total whopper about how they 'never really fought'!

Poof!!!!!!!!!!!!! Up in a cloud of smoke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fd had a temper tantrum and it showed everyone what those who have been here from the beginning and know the Family Court file inside and out know to be true about Fd!

Watch me and I will show you who I am! Fd when he violated his conditions of release to dismantle the memorial showed the world precisely who and what he is and ditto for Atty. P. Atty. P. IMO tried weakly to backtrack in court from his prior comments made to the Press, but the damage was already done. Personal restraint and discretion seem to be in short supply in Pattisville and I truly believe it will be their absolute downfall.

Yep, it was a bad day for the defense last week but frankly they worked very hard to achieve it IMO and the result was also IMO absolutely deserved. It also resulted in what will no doubt be a growing memorial to JFd not only in Farmington but in other places around the State.

Great work Atty. P., you all scored a total 'own goal' this week!

MOO
Not only does he show a lack of regard for Jennifer, he shows no empathy or regard for his children.
Despite her loving relatives and friends soothing, nurturing, protecting them he is a fool to think they won't know about his words and actions.
MOO.

Do you think there will be an arrest warrant for D. Markowitz for the fraudulent work we think he may have done on FD’s behalf?

Yes, that would be a nice break in the case. Perhaps Attorney Markowitz can help explain AW#3 if KM can't. How does Attorney Phufas in NY fit in?

From AW#3 #37 Dulos' Financials pages 31 to 33:

"Information has been provided pursuant to a court ordered Sharing Agreement with our Law Enforcement Partners pertaining to the apparent financial standing of Fotis Dulos and his business accounts, a portion of which is summarized below:"

My summary (IMO):

Fore Group Inc. Business Checking Account at Peoples
For the period 04/01/2018 to 05/31/2019 (estimated)

Beg. Bal. $ 277,000
Deposits (see pie chart) $ 3,500,000
Check payable to Fotis Dulos $ (1,800,000) IRS yoo-hoo!
Other withdrawals???
$ (1,900,000)
End. Bal. $ 77,000

Deposits (see pie chart)
Savings Bank of Danbury $ 1,660,570
People's Advances $ 532,238
Insurance Joint w. JD $ 143,610
Cash Advance Snap April 2019 $ 149,500
Other Deposits??? $ 1,019,441 Could be 3 Jefferson Crossing sold May 21, 2019 for $1,675,000.
Total Deposits (see pie chart) $ 3,505,360

MOO. MOO. Completely speculative.

Incarceritis, with all that that implies (of course, in naturally gracious manner).

This is acute illness contracted by previously healthy individual who has been placed under arrest.

A last ditch attempt to avoid being taken to jail.

Symptoms normally relieve spontaneously upon being placed in an ambulance or ED room.

Would still love to know why MT was seen at hospital, after her recent lock up.

Nice insight, thanks!

It was noticed when he was booked into the jail, as was his shaved head. Plus, there was a body search warrant-I had forgotten that warrant!

The rash was definitely on his arms, but I do not know if it was discovered elsewhere on his body. Even if there had been no warrant, the folks in booking would have noted distinguishing features like tattoos, birthmarks, piercing, etc., as this kind of information comes in very handy to LE.

FD is obviously allergic to poison ivy. Those rashes are fairly distinguishable, because they cause blisters and skin weeping, etc. I suspect we are going to see pictures of Dulos' rash , and it will be interesting to see how Coangelo ties it to Dulos' activities on the day he murdered Jennnifer.

I hope those blisters made his life miserable, and every time he scratched them he was reminded what a cold-blooded murderer he is.

I couldn't see any sign of it on his arms in the on-line photos of him at his first court appearance after his first arrest --wearing the orange jumpsuit (when still represented by Riccio)

Refresh my memory.
Where exactly was their Avon house?
It was in Charlotte Court. Literally right off West Avon Road, take High Gate and it was right off High Gate. Near Avon High School and the library. The Duloses lived in the lovely White House on the 4 home cul de sac. My friends L and S lived on either side. Fotis originally installed his mom Kleopatra in the house across from them, before he gave her 585 Deercliff. According to L, Kleopatra was super sweet and lovely.
I don’t know why my phone capitalizes “White house” ‍♀️

Last edited:
What was your friend L's take on their marriage? On FD and Jennifer as people?
She said that Jennifer seemed kind of lonely and sad. She would reach out on occasion but generally was super busy managing all her kids and nannies. And she was very involved at Renbrook, the kids’ school. She mentioned to a mutual friend of Ls and hers that she did not think FD was faithful. Fotis was a hothead and would absolutely scream at and berate the other neighbor I know, who hates him and called the cops on him numerous times - for violating noise ordinances, operating business out of home etc. He confronted her in her driveway and threatened her. He hated her and she hated him and they both would complain to L about each other. His company built all four homes in the cul de sac and that was a problem BC there were various violations of wiring code, gas line digging etc. that losses off the neighbor.

Poison Ivy:
MOO two possibilities.
1. He got it moving or going through foliage.
2. He rubbed it on scratches to disguise them.

I was thinking No. 2. I've never had poison ivy but looked at images of cases online-- ghastly. Would think there would've been some sign of it on FD bare arms at his first court appearance (in orange jumpsuit). See clear forearms in photo with state trooper bringing him in. I think there would've still been signs of redness and blisters even 10 days later when he bonded out. Didn't notice anything when he wore short sleeved shirt and shorts to jog. So if he got scratches or abrasions on himself from Jennifer or otherwise in the assault, he could scratch himself more, cause redness, rash, to explain the other scratches.

Wasn’t the memorial put up by his house in Farmington? Not that I oppose that at all! I suppose he believes that’s why it’s taunting. Is there a memorial anywhere else?

Yes it was a bit down the road from his house. The former marital house. The house that Jennifer’s parents financed. The people who put up the memorial were probably neighbors of Jennifer before she moved to NC. They may have been friends. MOO JMO

Last edited:
It was in Charlotte Court. Literally right off West Avon Road, take High Gate and it was right off High Gate. Near Avon High School and the library. The Duloses lived in the lovely White House on the 4 home cul de sac. My friends L and S lived on either side. Fotis originally installed his mom Kleopatra in the house across from them, before he gave her 585 Deercliff. According to L, Kleopatra was super sweet and lovely.
I don’t know why my phone capitalizes “White house” ‍♀️
Thank you.
Goodbye, Charlotte Court

Okay, so now I'm officially a weepy loony. While giving Clea-Noelle her last nighttime bottle at 5 Charlotte Court, I played for her, for me, the Miranda Lambert video of "The House that Built Me." I got misty. Okay — I cried. I thought of how every memory of hers, or for me of her, is associated deeply with this (temporary!) house. And I finally got sad.

She said that Jennifer seemed kind of lonely and sad. She would reach out on occasion but generally was super busy managing all her kids and nannies. And she was very involved at Renbrook, the kids’ school. She mentioned to a mutual friend of Ls and hers that she did not think FD was faithful. Fotis was a hothead and would absolutely scream at and berate the other neighbor I know, who hates him and called the cops on him numerous times - for violating noise ordinances, operating business out of home etc. He confronted her in her driveway and threatened her. He hated her and she hated him and they both would complain to L about each other. His company built all four homes in the cul de sac and that was a problem BC there were various violations of wiring code, gas line digging etc. that losses off the neighbor.
Wow. Code violations?
And she said he was unfaithful?
What year was this, if you know?
MOO.

Wasn’t the memorial put up by his house in Farmington? Not that I oppose that at all! I suppose he believes that’s why it’s taunting. Is there a memorial anywhere else?

BBM.
That would be, his and JDs house, where JD lived for 5 years, with the 5 kids, with the mortgage paid by her mother GF since JD moved out due to FD moving his paramour in, the house where FD threatened JD and kept an unregistered gun, and wouldn’t let JD have a bathroom of her own despite the 7 bathrooms in the house.

So um, maybe the memorial was placed there because people who live in the area knew JD and the kids, and feel sad about the tragedy that’s befallen the family, and want to remember their neighbor and the toll that domestic violence takes even in picture perfect wealthy CT neighborhoods like theirs.

Maybe it doesn’t matter if/that FD killed JD (but of course he did) to the memorial since it’s a memorial to a former neighbor and mother who has been missing for 8 months now and people want to keep her memory alive.

“Taunting”would seem and odd reaction to such a memorial from a man who is innocent of killing his missing wife and mother of his 5 children.

Incarceritis, with all that that implies (of course, in naturally gracious manner).

This is acute illness contracted by previously healthy individual who has been placed under arrest.

A last ditch attempt to avoid being taken to jail.

Symptoms normally relieve spontaneously upon being placed in an ambulance or ED room.
Sounds like outbreak may spread!

(read about Solomon Dweck if you want a primer on a mortgage ponzi scheme.)
wonder if JD and her family's credit was a consideration in the bank's isuance
of loans.
Acutename,, so many times in reading about the financial dealings in this case, I thought Solomon Dwek! The embarrassment of Monmouth County NJ, specifically Ocean Township. Sounds just like him!

What a great person to add to the discussion of this case @Laughing!

Would love her view on the puzzling and frustrating experience I had finding information about Ioannis/Yannis Toutziaridis and Andreas Toutziaridis.

One day the there were multiple of articles in the Greek press about their Pot and Pan catering business and the Greek refugee crisis, then I was unable to repeat the search and received "strange" messages from Google that I had accessed the address too many times, then the articles seem to have vanished. All in the space of 12-24 hours. Amazing. Seems the Touts were accused of overcharging the EU for meals delivered to the refugees. It was no small amount. The accusations made included millions of dollars.

This caused me to wonder about the Touts sending money to the U.S. through HF account to FD. Wonder if the money was taking a bath???

MOO...IMO
Did KM have any Legal involvement since he worked immigration law?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1