Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe that they were able to call his TOD without a coroner being on site. I would think that he went to the hospital and would be called there if he had a pulse but not conscious or was brain dead and had an advanced directive.
Also- first of kin should be notified first. He might be alive, I suppose. More likely he's "alive" until the sister arrives.

If it is carbon monoxide poisoning in the garage (they pulled him out and started CPR outside--leading to thought that it is CM poisoning), the length of time he was in that environment is probably long enough that he has severe brain damage. The monitoring company would know how long he was in the garage I would think based on GPS info they have.
I agree... it seems like an old school easier way of committing suicide to me, just 'go to sleep' sitting in your car in the garage.

And I think he timed it 'just so' so that he could stumble out right before they were coming to pick him up for Court at noon.

For full dramatic effect. He swooned!

I agree... it seems like an old school easier way of committing suicide to me, just 'go to sleep' sitting in your car in the garage.

And I think he timed it 'just so' so that he could stumble out right before they were coming to pick him up for Court at noon.

For full dramatic effect. He swooned!
I wonder how we was going to get to the courthouse. Drive himself? I guess so. Otherwise, he would've been found sooner. They were waiting for him at court, right?

Was media outside his house while he was in the garage??

jmo

https://twitter.com/MattCaronTV

@MattCaronTV

As we continue to follow this breaking news involving Fotis Dulos...These painted rocks remain in downtown New Canaan as a reminder of #JusticeForJennifer
EPY95CoWsAMBqPl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member