Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, what helicopter? Glad it's not getting legs like the "pulse" stuff that Norm keeps getting quoted on.

There has only been a police helicopter above live feed the entire time. Whack-a mole on helicopter?
That is probably the helicopter the poster saw and just assumed he was being transported in it.

We still don't know if he is alive or dead, do we? His sister apparently is claiming that he did have a pulse and they are trying to save him, so that part may be true.

Also, Pattis first reported that he was dead and then after there were reports that he had a pulse he changed his statement.

Imo

Last edited:
It was incredible to watch this unfold live as it seemed that all the sudden the white car burst from the garage, the doors flew open and then the body was on the ground and CPR started immediately.

It looks like LE opened the doors to the garage on both sides and let in air and then the driver side door was opened and the body brought to fresh air outside. But it all happened in what appeared to be a matter of seconds. It will be interesting to see the video replay as I'm just going from memory here of watching it live.

MOO

Fox news reported early on that NP insisted Dulos "still had a pulse" even though LE said he was dead.

I'm reading it may be CO poisoning. Would he really have gone to jail today? What did he do to violate his terms?
FD was not in violation -- the special bond hearing was called for by his surety that was questioning the collateral backing the $6 million bond.

RoosterRock, thank you for changing my perspective on FD's suicide...I'm not so pissed off anymore. You're right. Jennifer just wanted peace and if she was still here, she would want peace for her children. They didn't need to see their father be put on trial and see/hear all those gory details down the line. The AWs already show all that. Though NP will never admit this, FD killing himself was an admission of guilt. Justice for Jennifer. May her body be found so that she can be put to rest. PEACE OUT.

Agree, my heart goes out to those children as this will be with them forever.

It was incredible to watch this unfold live as it seemed that all the sudden the white car burst from the garage, the doors flew open and then the body was on the ground and CPR started immediately.

It looks like LE opened the doors to the garage on both sides and let in air and then the driver side door was opened and the body brought to fresh air outside.

MOO

Hoping the news will replay this, and if not, that someone on FB DVR'd it and does an upload.

Yes I heard there was some concern that his bond could have been revoked. I guess if he can’t handle a few nights in jail he wasn’t gonna like life+100 years or whatever he was gonna get!!
And THAT is why he killed himself (or attempted). It wasn't because of Jennifer or even because of jail. It's because he had no money.

jmo

And THAT is why he killed himself (or attempted). It wasn't because of Jennifer or even because of jail. It's because he had no money.

jmo[/QUOTE

Yes, his collateral was not enough to cover the bond. He was going to have to go to jail because cash ran out, that was going to be his life from now on, behind bars broke. That was too much for him to handle.....IMO...

I love the post that said "hell just vomitted" when he was pronounced alive agin with a pulse by NP.

Fox news reported early on that NP insisted Dulos "still had a pulse" even though LE said he was dead.

I'm reading it may be CO poisoning. Would he really have gone to jail today? What did he do to violate his terms?

It’s been reported that NP provided a statement that said “I am told Mr. Dulos is en route to the hospital with a pulse. Our thoughts and prayers are with him.”

That doesn’t sound like he’s insisting anything. Presumably what he was told came from a family member or a local source.

But of course—as everyone should know by now—early reports about almost any type of event naturally often contain inaccuracies due to confusion, mistakes, the whisper down the lane effect, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3