Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be a relief to her family, imo, if he were successful today. The kids could close the door on him. I do hope that her family will get the answers of where Jennifer is but I don't think that's going to happen.

I don't even think it was the issue of jail (though I'm sure he didn't want to go), but the public knowledge that he had no money and couldn't get more money.

I think he couldn't pay his legal team, bondsman, etc...and that's when he lost hope and his worth as a man. Never mind he killed his wife, implicated others in his crime, hurt his children dreadfully, ripped off his inlaws.....none of that bothered him as long as he could find funding. But that funding was gone.

My opinion only.

ITA It was always about the money. All of it, the divorce, the forceful push for financial disclosure, JD, the trust, the kids and their inheritance. FD was in desperation and a financial free fall. JMO

Dunno if the GPS is that sensitive as to feet, but the computer on board with the vehicle (if new model) would show when the car was turned on. MOO

Question for y'all. While vehicle / model / year is the one shown pulled out?

That is a vehicle which entered his driveway through a fancy archway that is open on either side, after all of the drama started

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico