Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really to Bridgeport for hyperbaric chamber therapy!!! WT[REDACTED]!!! He will be nothing but a drain to taxpayers and the system for years to come either with medical care or in prison. Let him go.

I would rather have him alive and convicted rather than dead and presumed to be the murderer. I want no Aaron Hernandez situation where he died and was presumed innocent because he was appealing.

Really to Bridgeport for hyperbaric chamber therapy!!! WT[REDACTED]!!! He will be nothing but a drain to taxpayers and the system for years to come either with medical care or in prison. Let him go.

Seriously, we in CT are paying for this!!! Would a homeless man off the street be life starred to a hyperbaric chamber, this is insane!

He apparently pulled over and removed items from a memorial near his home on January 17.

It resulted in further restrictions to his bond.

Thank you, MassGuy. It's a good time to also thank you for all your contributions across so many threads.

I didn't hear about the bond restrictions. He really has impulse control issues (understatement of the year?) It's interesting how, even in his legally restricted circumstances and facing life in prison, he can't keep from acting out.

Rumor has it he left a note claiming his innocence. Moo
I absolutely believe this. I speculated earlier that if he did leave a note, it would be completely self serving.

I recall one case I followed where a man killed his wife, hung himself, but left a note directing law enforcement to the body.

That was a crime of passion, and the suspect was clearly remorseful.

This was a premeditated murder by a narcissistic sociopath. Any letter would be nothing less than completely self serving.

No remorse. Not ever.

Thank you @carbuff

You are an amazing, valuable resource. Yeah, Mercedes seems right for this ***

@carbuff...here is the car pic from last week. Looks like a BMW sedan to me, possibly 5 series? IDK.

View attachment 228439

Thanks. Yes, BMW X5, I'd say. Possibly 2018 model, could be newer.

Wish I could afford one of those :p I wouldn't get it, but I wish I could afford it.

eta: M3 has also been suggested, but I don't think the M3 is an SUV/CUV profile?

Last edited:
How is hyperbaric oxygen therapy used to treat carbon monoxide poisoning?

Hyperbaric-oxygen therapy is often recommended for patients with acute carbon monoxide poisoning, especially if they have lost consciousness or have severe poisoning. Advantages of treatment with hyperbaric oxygen include increased dissolved-oxygen content in blood10 and accelerated elimination of carbon monoxide.

———————

I want him to stand trial and be found guilty by a jury of his peers. I’m still ticked off that all of this is happening. FD. Should. Not. Have. Been. Out. On. Bond.

Okay good! I can see him laying there, playing possum...but if they used needles - once would involuntary flinch...I am not in medical, I have no idea!

I have no idea if they used needles or not. Real, quality CPR provided by first responders is quite violent. I'd also imagine the police officers had an AED which could potentially detect a shockable rhythm. Even without needles, there is an infinitesimal chance that he could fake it through all that.

Pattis later learned that Fotis had a “weak pulse.”

Subsequent reporting about a hospital transfer makes it clear that FD is in fact still alive.

Hopefully, he's lying in the "in-between" and JD is there, hovering like an angel and he is tortured. I'm still in shock about this course of events. NP will sure milk it - making him a victim. This is just so very sad for JD's family and children. MOO.

Who choppers a destitute man anywhere...GIVE ME A BREAK!!!! Would a homeless bum off the streets be life starred to a new hospital, NOOO...

Actually they would. Every hospital I have ever worked in would transfer patients to the best hospital for their care. 99% of my time working in a non-trauma center nurses were able to do any and everything to save a person without ever knowing their insurance or payment status. I've seen patients transferred where we only knew what was on their Driver's License.

Thank you, MassGuy. It's a good time to also thank you for all your contributions across so many threads.

I didn't hear about the bond restrictions. He really has impulse control issues (understatement of the year?) It's interesting how, even in his legally restricted circumstances and facing life in prison, he can't keep from acting out.

Thanks!

Rules don’t apply to him, and he is the center of his own universe.

Arrogance, entitlement; you name it.

NP's office just told a reporter for Ch 3 that FD will be flown to a Bridgeport Hospital that has
a Hyperbaric Chamber. These procedures are very, very expensive . It's where they pressurize
a small room and try to force oxygen into the body. We do it in the horse world but only for
very valuable horses.
Surprised there's not one closer than Bridgeport.
We have several around Ocala for horses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jayrider129