Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really think they knew from day one that she was deceased, and her body would not be found in tact. Today is the first time that I've entertained that she could somehow be at Fotis home and I very highly doubt it but who really knows? imo

I mean intact!

Some one forgot to call the monitoring company? What kind of excuse is that? As posted, he could have had a huge head start. Which, frankly, I don’t understand why he didn’t take the risk. In today’s world, I really doubt a phone call is the method used to track court changes, hearings, or anything else. I would think computer notification at the monitoring company would be on auto alert for anything concerning a person with monitoring devices attached to their ankle.
IF the company was NOT notified, the only solace is that the monitoring company saw no movement. And because they didn’t know better, had no reason to report him staying at home where he belonged.

What if they HAD been notified? They dropped the ball. FD crossed over into NY, as I recall. It was WAY later everyone learned about his detour even though the company knew right when he had crossed over the state line. The biggest DV case in recent history, and this company can’t get it right.
@midwesternmom2019, we need you to take on the issue of the monitoring of bracelets for the State of CT as it appears the right and left don't communicate very well.

Entire situation with the bracelets appears IMO to take a word from Atty. P., "DIRE".

Yesterday I think was a call for any/all in CT wearing these bracelets to simply pick up and FLEE.

My guess is that MT saw what was going on and caught the next flight to Cuba and was in Caracas as Fd was hitting the oxygen chamber at Jacobi. My guess is that Judge Blawie will shortly receive a picture of MT in a bikini on the beach taking it easy in Venezuela with a short note attached about how terrible it is that there is no extradition treaty in place with the US!

Fd could have fled yesterday IMO. I'm actually surprised he chose to not do an 'OJ' rather than suicide but given what I know about the finances I kinda understand if it he might have felt he could never raise bond again.

Atty. P. having the 'famous bondsman to the Stars' at the hearing today I believe is something I don't get as what can that bondsman do if the collateral simply doesn't exist? Seemed like a gimmick today or perhaps there really is a 'Greek Benefactor' willing to cover the bond? I somehow doubt it.

I also wonder if we will see the infamous "Greek Benefactor" that has supposedly being paying Pattisville for months. My guess is that the small man behind the curtain of the "Greek Benefactor" legend is none other than the Petite Prince Fd himself and Atty. P. knows this quite well. The games are ongoing with Atty. P. by all accounts and the health situation of Fd must have been critical to allow the leeway granted today IMO. I hope the State wasn't hoodwinked.

MOO

Not sure that happens though if you are brain dead.

Completely brain dead? Nope, he's not hearing anything.

But judging from the fact that he was no longer receiving compressions during his journey to the oxygen chamber, he isn't completely brain dead. Had he been completely neurologically non-responsive, I don't think they'd have taken him for further treatment.

Did I miss something or does it seem like there was a pretty big lag time before the ambulance arrived at 4 JX?
Yes, you are correct. I do wonder if its because they originally thought he was dead? UCONN Health ambulance I would think could be at 4jx in a matter of minutes. I wonder also if they were in communication with the hospital and were working to stabilise him, thought they lost him, eventually found a pulse and so then requested ambulance. IMO the entire situation was chaotic and I wish we had all the scanner chatter to see what exactly was being said when as the timeline is a bit atypical as you would have expected the ambulances to be on site almost immediately.

I can’t really believe this is the actual hyperbaric chamber at Jacobi

This must be a similar model someplace where she is being allowed to play around in it and touch the mask and tubing. Extremely unprofessional'of her
The post of mine you attached related to alleged new GF of Fd and not the hyperbaric chamber.

Here is link to the Jacobi walk in chamber. I believe they also have another setup with hyperbaric that looks more like a large room where beds can be wheeled in.

Hyperbaric Chamber Location - Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Treatment in New York City

Depends on whether the coroner determines an autopsy has to be done. Which is highly likely in this case, IMHO

Where I live, the coroner wouldn't have a choice, really. Fotis was not under a doctor's care for an illness that could be fatal. Suicide attempts are a criminal offense, ergo - automatic autopsy.

You can't just die from a toxin (a poison) and not have an autopsy in California. Is Connecticut different? truly curious. Because here, if someone has died from CO, there's either foul play, self-harm or liability.

I really think they knew from day one that she was deceased, and her body would not be found in tact. Today is the first time that I've entertained that she could somehow be at Fotis home and I very highly doubt it but who really knows? imo
I have always thought she was not intact what with all that blood in the garbage bags that were found plus what was found at her home - I would be thrilled if this was not the case and he did offer her dignity in death by burying her IMO
The suicide attempt - he messed that up just like he did regarding the disposal of the garbage bags in Albany - but based on my personal observations of the vigorous CPR administered (brought back from death IMO) I believe they are keeping him alive for his family - a dignity he didn’t allow Jennifer but I suppose he will have this honor for his family and that makes me angry
JMO

Marissa Alter‏Verified account @MarissaAlter
An overview from Hearst Connecticut Media on how and why so many of us reported Fotis Dulos dead yesterday.

Dulos misinformation: How the wrong news spread so fast

4:40 PM - 29 Jan 2020
'By 12:30 p.m., news organizations, including Hearst Connecticut Media, were reporting that verified sources close to Dulos stated he had died, while adding police had not officially confirmed the news.'

The "verified source close to Dulos" who stated he had died was none other than his own lawyer.

If you are brain dead can they still donate your brain to science? (I feel brain dead asking this question).

I'm not saying they are or will be donating his brain, just curious.

Absolutely. That's how we study stages of death and causes of death in the brain. That's how we get slides of various types for teaching!

All brains are dead when donated, by the way, and it's the pathway to death that is truly interesting to study (if you're an anatomy or pathology ghoul of course). In this case, the effects of carbon monoxide could be studied as well as the brain could be looked at for CBI which, I'm betting at least a donut, would be the case with Fotis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InvestinTest