Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #42

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MT is deeply involved along with KM. They all have JD blood on their hands.
Fd I convicted with out a trial! Mt I will have to wait and see the trial and the verdict. I know there is a mountain of evidence we’ve seen to support a guilty verdict by most and that’s ok.Fd was a bad person and very manipulative for that reason I have some doubt about Mt involvement.moo

@davealtimari

Norm Pattis has filed a motion asking the court to continue the criminal case. Here’s some quotes from the 3 page motion.

Mr. Dulos professed his innocence to the grave, and it was his final wish and the wish of his estate that he be speedily tried before a jury of his peers to establish his innocence.

The public at large has convicted Mr. Dulos without due process. Mr. Dulos’ right to confront these charges band to assert his innocence does not die with him. The court should afford his estate an opportunity to clear his name.

It appears Norm has no choice.
Fotis stated in his suicide note that he was innocent and his attorney will prove it.
Norm is on the hook.
IMO, Fotis has called for this from his grave.
Sacrosanct, IMO.
How can Norm not honor his client's wishes?
He could but will he?
Fotis has him, IMO.
MOO.

OK. Where are our lawyers on board. So they want to to try an estate of a man to clear his name. Ever seen this?? I have seen retrials of wrongfully accused, but to proceed against a defendant whom has died? Hubris.... Rena and the Admiral I am sure have had no sleep in a few days. The two lawyers of Pattis and Smith basically took the day off. I just think they are not thinking clearly. CT still has to try MT and KM. They can’t consider allowing a dead person to defend himself. No way!

Bob Bianchi TV Host; Head NJ Co. Prosecutor/DA frm‏ @RBianchiEsq 27m27 minutes ago
Bob Bianchi TV Host; Head NJ Co. Prosecutor/DA frm Retweeted Fox & Friends First

##FotisDulos lawyer still wanting a *criminal trial despite his client’s death either doesn’t know law, or looking for his 15! He will lose that motion!

The remedy to “vindicate” your client is 42USC1983 for false arrest and malicious prosecution.
@FoxNews @LawCrimeNetwork

@GovNedLamont
·
Congratulations to Richard J. Colangelo, Jr on being selected by the Criminal Justice Commission to serve as CT's new Chief State's Attorney. I look forward to working with him on efforts that bring about our unified goals of increasing the safety of every community in our state.

So, is the family of FoDo taking his body back to Greece to bury/cremate?
What is the state of CT going to do to MT and KM now there are 2 stooges?

Ok, NP innocent people do not commit suicide. What they do is get good and angry and fight back. They take the stand and fight for justice.
So, FD hot enough for ya!?!

yea! He’s still hot.

@GovNedLamont
·
Congratulations to Richard J. Colangelo, Jr on being selected by the Criminal Justice Commission to serve as CT's new Chief State's Attorney. I look forward to working with him on efforts that bring about our unified goals of increasing the safety of every community in our state.

Congrats to Attorney Colangelo...Hmmmmm....So, who is NP going to be fighting with in Stamford Court??????

There may never be justice for Jennifer, but there should be peace. That's all she asked for.

With less evil in the world, may there be more peace for Jennifer's children and family....

JMO

This evening -- really, throughout the coming weekend, as information is shared with the five Dulos children (can't even wrap one's mind around such difficult conversations) -- may we be keeping them in our thoughts and prayers. After 8+ months of sheer evil, and such trauma inflicted upon them and their young lives, they will definitely be needing prayers for comfort and for great healing of soul... All such prayers are offered on their behalf by the *many* who have followed this tragic case, and who feel the greatest of compassion for these five young people and their futures.

May unimaginable good bless their lives in the days and years to come, despite the unthinkable evil that has occurred in the past year. May each one of them find creative ways to express their profound sadness and loss, and may each one have several trustworthy and wise adults in his/her life who will be an inspiration and a light shining hopefulness along their life pathways...

May GF, their beloved grandmother, be granted continuing wisdom, understanding, and great comfort, as she herself is still grieving the untimely passing of her own dear daughter/Jennifer.

Last edited:
For Jennifer’s children

giphy.gif

I do think FD must have had a very interesting story he wanted to tell (for a future book titled "If I didn't do it"?) that NP teased we would have to wait until the trial to hear. I'm guessing he tested this out on his Greek family and AC - and it might have been somewhat compelling and they bought it; otherwise I can't wrap my head around why any professional adult with the capacity to do a quick google search would risk their savings and reputation to be such a supportive friend. IMO MOO

ITA, he should have focused on condolences for his family and especially his children!!! Court filings and such could have waited for another day. And how can FD have any money in an estate when he was living off other peoples money??
So sorry for Jennifer, her children, her Mom and sister. Next for me is to see what MT and KM are going to do!

Well, we know how MT feels.
She participated in a murder with her lover, and was replaced very quickly.
FD certainly fooled her.

Wanting to see her next step, but I guess whatever it may be, she also has lost regarding a happy future.
MT gave all for FD, and now is left with memories of being conned.
Great.:D
MOO.

Yeah, that’s where I started, but not where I ended up. I was actually rooting for him to pull through, until I looked at the bigger picture.

Jennifer’s mom would have fought FD until the end of his life. The civil trial. The criminal trial. Years of appeals.

It’s not over, but it completely changes things.

For the better.
I agree...and god forsake.....what if if they had 1 juror to free him... I'm praying the other 2 get what they deserve.

Should states make suicide or attempted suicide (as forever will be the case with FD) illegal/criminal for people accused of violent crimes ? Is that a political question? IDK and if so don't answer, report me or don't respond. It was just a thought my daughter and I were discussing as she was outraged that FD didn't have to answer in court to the charges against him. Maybe there is no point making it criminal if the person accused is intent on committing suicide.
Sorry for the rambling
carry on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members