Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very eloquent and I’m sad that she may not get dignity at the end but he will - wrong on so many levels Imo

My hope is that the blood from Jennifer and any other tiny bit of her found will be gathered and buried with a proper service.

Actually, I'd pay good money for her to pop up at FD's funeral with the author of Gone Girl and say, "Just kidding!"

Last edited:
This is a recent research paper(Can carbon monoxide-poisoned victims be organ donors?) on the emerging donation changes with CO poisoning. It seems that historically the organs were dismissed but the need for organs and study of the organ damage/lack of damage has shifted the thinking. I do wonder if that was a secondary impetus behind doing the hyperbaric chamber and waiting as the CO decreases in the tissue over time.

Eow. Human guinea pig. I don’t think so. Unethical medical testing of a live comatose human being.

Eow. Human guinea pig. I don’t think so. Unethical medical testing of a live comatose human being.
How so? Giving him treatment that could potentially improve his condition while having the secondary effect of hopefully removing quantities of carbon monoxide from organs to be donated in a worst case scenario?

Organ retrieval is done before the complete post is performed @ the OCME.

Yes the organs can be retrieved for donation specifically for scientific study to a specific agency/ies, this function can/might/probably will be done @ the OCME
Moo,Ime

TY. For some reason I have the th0ught in my head the patient has to be on life support so organs are viable for harvesting.

Wh

IMO because the public had striped him away from his fundamental right if presumed innocent until proven guilty and if he really believed he didn’t do it then he should be allowed to use his freedom of speech to clarify his name during these very public accusations. Why were we so scared of hearing him say anything? It was his right if he had messed up then tv could have replayed those videos! Don’t show us a movie and cut the climax simply because the villian, protagonist, side actor died. Release the movie start the trial! Right now! Honor the dead to clear both of their names. Put our speculations to rest! Prove it state!

The public WANTED to hear Fotis talk. It was very telling. Remember the first interview where FD said, "I know what I've done and I know what I haven't done"? He never played the role of an innocent ex husband because he wasn't one. NP chose to use their freedom of speech to slander Jennifer instead of to clear FDs name with evidence. The court enforcing a gag order on the case HELPED FD, IMO.

Norm first says in a June 2019 interview that despite Jennifer's bloody clothing found in bags, "murder requires opportunity and FD could not have been anywhere near NC that morning".
Then in court (June '19) , NP says they can account for FD's time on 5/24: He woke up with MT, had a meeting with an attorney (KM), and a phone call from Greece all in Farmington.

We now see from arrest warrants that Kent Mahwinney never saw Fotis for the 8:15 meeting, and that according to MT, Kent urged her to answer the 17 second call from Greece on Fotis' cellphone. MT said in a later interview she can not account for FD until 12pm that day. Why do phone records show his alarm going off at 4:20 am when MT initially said they woke up together at 6? And then traveling through Hartford at night, lining up with video surveillance and bags of bloody evidence with DNA matching both FD and JD? Finally, why the sudden rush to get his employee's truck detailed without their consent or knowledge?

FD's own attorney claimed Fotis was home all morning and it's been proven that he wasn't. So what's the real story if he had nothing to do with the disappearance, and why wouldn't he tell it first time around?
Do not forget about the employee's Tacoma left at FD's house which was tracked on video surveillance (had unique damage and employee was able to ID it as his car) traveling to New Canaan on 5/24. FD also paid in cash to have the car detailed, putting false information on the carwash sign in sheet. Do these sound like the actions of an innocent man? FD pressured the employee to change his car seats, and eventually those seats tested positive for Jennifer's DNA.

I would genuinely enjoy hearing your explanation on these topics if you believe FD is "innocent".

I’m not sure they could use too many of his organs since they were damaged with the CO.... hmmm

a debate is ongoing....so just because Norm said this is what was to be done with organs does not mean it was done

Patients who have succumbed to carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning, a common cause of toxicological mortality, are usually rejected as organ donors. ... Basic research and literature review data suggest that patients with brain death caused by CO poisoning should be considered appropriate organ donors.Jul 31, 2014
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov › pmc › articles › PMC4121619

Can carbon monoxide-poisoned victims be organ ... - NCBI

https://www.researchgate.net/public...bon_monoxide-poisoned_victims_be_organ_donors

The increasing demand for organ allografts to treat end-stage organ failure has driven changes in traditional donor criteria. Patients who have succumbed to carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning, a common cause of toxicological mortality, are usually rejected as organ donors. To fulfill the increasing demand, selection criteria must be expanded to include CO-poisoned donors. However, the use of allografts exposed to high CO concentrations is still under debate. Basic research and literature review data suggest that patients with brain death caused by CO poisoning should be considered appropriate organ donors. Accepting organs from CO-poisoned victims could increase the number of potential donors and lower the death rate of patients on the waiting lists. This review and reported cases may increase awareness among emergency department physicians, as well as transplant teams, that patients dying of CO exposure may be acceptable organ donors.

“Pattis said it a difficult day for Dulos' family filled with medical tests and decisions. One of those decisions is to donate Dulos' organs.

"So that he will live on in some form and the assistance that he can provide to others in their own individual struggles," said Pattis.”

It sounds like the intent was to donate the organs directly to people versus for scientific research. ETA: I don’t believe it actually went to people. It probably went to medical research.

It is too bad he didn't have a conscience to donate.

The public WANTED to hear Fotis talk. It was very telling. Remember the first interview where FD said, "I know what I've done and I know what I haven't done"? He never played the role of an innocent ex husband because he wasn't one. NP chose to use their freedom of speech to slander Jennifer instead of to clear FDs name with evidence. The court enforcing a gag order on the case HELPED FD, IMO.

Norm first says in a June 2019 interview that despite Jennifer's bloody clothing found in bags, "murder requires opportunity and FD could not have been anywhere near NC that morning".
Then in court (June '19) , NP says they can account for FD's time on 5/24: He woke up with MT, had a meeting with an attorney (KM), and a phone call from Greece all in Farmington.

We now see from arrest warrants that Kent Mahwinney never saw Fotis for the 8:15 meeting, and that according to MT, Kent urged her to answer the 17 second call from Greece on Fotis' cellphone. MT said in a later interview she can not account for FD until 12pm that day. Why do phone records show his alarm going off at 4:20 am when MT initially said they woke up together at 6? And then traveling through Hartford at night, lining up with video surveillance and bags of bloody evidence with DNA matching both FD and JD? Finally, why the sudden rush to get his employee's truck detailed without their consent or knowledge?

FD's own attorney claimed Fotis was home all morning and it's been proven that he wasn't. So what's the real story if he had nothing to do with the disappearance, and why wouldn't he tell it first time around?
Do not forget about the employee's Tacoma left at FD's house which was tracked on video surveillance (had unique damage and employee was able to ID it as his car) traveling to New Canaan on 5/24. FD also paid in cash to have the car detailed, putting false information on the carwash sign in sheet. Do these sound like the actions of an innocent man? FD pressured the employee to change his car seats, and eventually those seats tested positive for Jennifer's DNA.

I would genuinely enjoy hearing your explanation on these topics if you believe FD is "innocent".
Terrific recap - well done

LOCAL DEFENSE ATTORNEYS REACT: Here are some quotes:

Attorney Matthew Maddox: "This is Norm Barnum trying to keep the Greatest Show on Earth going. It's never been done before, and it won't be done. No one can write a clean slate chapter in order to sanitize Mr Dulos' history for posterity."

Attorney Phil Russell: "Under our law a person charged with a crime is presumed innocent, and that presumption clears his name. Had he been convicted then even his death would not have stopped a procedural effort to clear his name. But since he has not been convicted of an offense, there is not procedural remedy."

Attorney Lindy Urso: "As much as I would love to hear Fotis’ ‘estate’ explain why he was dumping his wife’s bloody clothes in Hartford the night she disappeared, it’s a fantasy. Maybe the state can substitute whomever receives Fotis’ organs. As in life, Fotis Dulos took the coward’s way out."

a debate is ongoing....so just because Norm said this is what was to be done with organs does not mean it was done

Patients who have succumbed to carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning, a common cause of toxicological mortality, are usually rejected as organ donors. ... Basic research and literature review data suggest that patients with brain death caused by CO poisoning should be considered appropriate organ donors.Jul 31, 2014
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov › pmc › articles › PMC4121619

Can carbon monoxide-poisoned victims be organ ... - NCBI

https://www.researchgate.net/public...bon_monoxide-poisoned_victims_be_organ_donors

The increasing demand for organ allografts to treat end-stage organ failure has driven changes in traditional donor criteria. Patients who have succumbed to carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning, a common cause of toxicological mortality, are usually rejected as organ donors. To fulfill the increasing demand, selection criteria must be expanded to include CO-poisoned donors. However, the use of allografts exposed to high CO concentrations is still under debate. Basic research and literature review data suggest that patients with brain death caused by CO poisoning should be considered appropriate organ donors. Accepting organs from CO-poisoned victims could increase the number of potential donors and lower the death rate of patients on the waiting lists. This review and reported cases may increase awareness among emergency department physicians, as well as transplant teams, that patients dying of CO exposure may be acceptable organ donors.
And because of the secrecy surrounding donation we will never know in all likelihood
JMO

How so? Giving him treatment that could potentially improve his condition while having the secondary effect of hopefully removing quantities of carbon monoxide from organs to be donated in a worst case scenario?

I’m ok with your scenario. It was posted that they were prepping him at UConn for harvest. Or that’s what I understood. Anyway. If they were trying to revitalize him, which I really thought would happen, and this was a big stall, sure. Put him in the chamber. But I think it’d be unethical if they had decided to pull life support before the chamber. In effect, cleaning his organs while he was still alive. Just seems off. Really.
Ok. Enough medicine for me. I’m getting squeemy. Gotta stop.

all about how much money he can make....
It’s the money for sure, but I think his primary motivation is fame.

His ego may even be larger than that of his deceased client. He went into this intent on milking it for all it was worth.

I doubt he’s upset his client is dead, as much as he bemoans what that means going forward.

A dimming spotlight.

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

My hope is that MT or the lawyer know what happened to JFD and she can either be buried or the MIRA site can have a blessing jMO
I'm pretty sure that KW knows where JD was buried or disposed of but not sure how much MT knows.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve never seen star wars so can’t speak on behalf of that.

IMO To me Guilty or non guilty burden is now on state to prove. There’s a dead person here and a supposed missing woman who might be dead too according to prosecutor. Why don’t you want the court to proceed and prove? I mean was your motive just to get rid of FD and if he’s dead by whatever then case closed? No! It doesn’t and shouldn’t work like that because he will be known in the history 20 yrs from now as presumed innocent until proven guilty when the emotions die down. The gag order, unheard bail of 6 million in CT to 12 million would be considered bias power move to intimidate the defendant. Public’s bias and several litigation would be considered the reason for his death. He would never have a title of convicted. So state must prove it and convict him legally in a court room not in your opinion or my opinion as we do not have the evidence state has.
Are you actually familiar with our legal system and the presumption of innocence IN A COURT OF LAW?? He’s dead, there is nothing for the state to prove. Smh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1