Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This may bring NP down a peg or two. His grandstanding gave his client false bravado, fueled his delusion he could beat these charges. It was his job to make sure FD's rights were being protected. He took it upon himself to speak ill of the victim, to skirt gag orders, to orate and pontificate and make light of a real tragedy -- regardless of who commit the crime -- a mother of five is missing and was the victim of a violent, nonsurvivable assault. That is no time to hold self-serving court on the courthouse steps. And now we have proof it didn't serve his client at all. NP looks a little shaken up. Good. These are real lives caught in the balance. It's not a theatre.

JMO

One would hope he takes a moment or two of reflection but I suspect he will blame the public for presumption of guilt against his client.

Hartford Courant
@hartfordcourant

Police who searched the Farmington home of Fotis Dulos did not find any suicide notes or other evidence that would lead them closer to finding the body of Jennifer Farber Dulos, according to law enforcement sources

Wow-what a waste of time, but I didn’t think they’d find anything.

Police who searched the Farmington home of Fotis Dulos found a note claiming his innocence but did not find other evidence that would lead them closer to finding the body of Jennifer Farber Dulos, according to law enforcement sources.

Sources: Police find note claiming innocence but no other evidence leading to the whereabouts of Jennifer Farber Dulos during search of Fotis Dulos’ home
I figured if he left a note it would be one claiming his innocence.

He probably lamented on how hard and unfair this has been for him with a world of judgement on him and how hard it was to be without his children.

I wonder what evidence it is that he claims the lawyers have.

Imo

The majority of suicides are not accompanied by a note. Statistics say ~1/3 of all suicides have a note, and that's considered a generous estimate.

FD had a limited time frame in which to complete the act. I'm sure leaving a note wasn't on the forefront of his mind.
The HC article above stated there was a note left, declaring his innocence as we suspected Tuesday and stating his attorneys had proof. That was why they needed a “taint team”. I would call that a suicide note but the suppose it would depend on when it was written. I do agree notes are rare. JMO

Don't ask bc I don’t remember where I read it. But both MT and KM are trying to flip, but per sources, too late. Been reading Twit and msm news sources from there. I’ll try to remember where I read any more tidbits from now on. Maybe Oviedo has that msm timeline on her media thread. And/ or send her tidbits for her media thread like that so she’s prepared.
I also saw this on Twitter and don’t think it is legitimate. Poster also said that suicide note revealed location of JD remains, which is contrary to MSM news reporting at this time (and what we would be led to expect from FD- instead proclaimed his innocence).
There’s going to be a lot of misinformation floating around so we need to be careful to substantiate with sources.

This may bring NP down a peg or two. His grandstanding gave his client false bravado, fueled his delusion he could beat these charges. It was his job to make sure FD's rights were being protected. He took it upon himself to speak ill of the victim, to skirt gag orders, to orate and pontificate and make light of a real tragedy -- regardless of who commit the crime -- a mother of five is missing and was the victim of a violent, nonsurvivable assault. That is no time to hold self-serving court on the courthouse steps. And now we have proof it didn't serve his client at all. NP looks a little shaken up. Good. These are real lives caught in the balance. It's not a theatre.

JMO

Maybe he’s worried Dulos family will sue him for exactly the reasons you posted. That HE is the proximate cause of the suicide. “Shame on you, NP. You sucked our FD dry, caused him to flip, never was suicidal in the past, now we want our money back.”
Karma is a witch.

I also saw this on Twitter and don’t think it is legitimate. Poster also said that suicide note revealed location of JD remains, which is contrary to MSM news reporting at this time (and what we would be led to expect from FD- instead proclaimed his innocence).
There’s going to be a lot of misinformation floating around so we need to be careful to substantiate with sources.
I've seen they're flipping, and I've seen they're not talking.

We have no idea what is going on behind the scenes. I agree that we need to be citing legit sources. There's been enough misinformation already floating around this week.

The HC article above stated there was a note left, declaring his innocence as we suspected Tuesday and stating his attorneys had proof. That was why they needed a “taint team”. I would call that a suicide note but the suppose it would depend on when it was written. I do agree notes are rare. JMO
I would call it a suicide note as well as his way of having the last word.

Imo

I figured if he left a note it would be one claiming his innocence.

He probably lamented on how hard and unfair this has been for him with a world of judgement on him and how hard it was to be without his children.

I wonder what evidence it is that he claims the lawyers have.

Imo

He screwed his kids over, first and foremost

Then he screwed MT and the lawyer, he knows they will most likely still be prosecuted

Now would be the perfect time for them to spill the beans on him, he could wake up, lol

He screwed his kids over, first and foremost

Then he screwed MT and the lawyer, he knows they will most likely still be prosecuted

Now would be the perfect time for them to spill the beans on him, he could wake up, lol

He left them holding the bag. But it remains to be seen whether his (presumed impending) death will hurt or help MT and KM defense. Don’t have time to think it through with ideas. But will ponder over this throughout the day.
Please feel free to add here. Fresh ideas, lead to insight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman