Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

doodles1211

Reaction score
New Canaan Police are looking for a missing woman Saturday, May 25.

Jennifer Dulos, 50, was reported missing around 7:30 p.m. Friday, May 24. A sliver alert has been issued.

New Canaan Police with the assistance of the Connecticut State Police initiated a search and an investigation both of which are ongoing as of 8:45 am. Saturday..

Anyone with information related to Dulos’s whereabouts should contact Sgt. Joseph Farenga at 203-505-1332.

920x920.jpg

New Canaan Police search for missing woman

Media thread:
CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, Media, Maps, Timeline *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10 Thread #11 Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14
Thread #15[/B] Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #15 *ARRESTS*
Thread #16 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #16
Thread #17 Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #17
Thread #18 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #18
Thread #19 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #19
Thread #20 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #20
Thread #21 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #21
Thread #22 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #22
Thread #23 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #23
Thread #24 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #24
Thread #25 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #25
Thread #26 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #26
Thread #27 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #27
Thread #28 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #28
Thread #29 Thread #30 Thread #31 Thread #32 Thread #33 Thread #34 Thread #35 Thread #36 Thread #37 Thread #38 Thread #39 Thread #40 Thread #41 Thread #42

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok back to the real matter at hand IMO

what is next?
The trial for the other defendants should proceed
In my state the divorce matter drops however we are looking at a potential post divorce clarification of a dead respondent -
So who knows how CT law works ?

the civil matter can be amended to include his estate

what will the indomitable GF and her team of savvy lawyers choose ? I can’t wait to see what happens next
JMO
Wouldn’t it be awesome if the divorce court awarded JFd the divorce and everything posthumously? We don’t have her body, we do have his. I don’t think it would happen but it would be sweet karma. Jmo

I would still like to see the actual death certificate, all his passports secured and his ankle bracelet remain monitored.

We don't really have any proof FD is deceased. MOO
ITA.

FD's face hasn't been seen since he "attempted suicide" on Monday (photos/footage + proof).

He could very well be a "gone (greek) guy" for all we know.

He claimed she staged her disappearance, so why not him?

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

MOO

Dave Altimari‏ @davealtimari
Ended up doing a separate story on Pattis’ motion to keep the criminal case alive. Story includes great quote from the estimable William F. Dow.

Fotis Dulos has died, but his lawyer wants to proceed with his murder trial anyway. Is that possible?

6:47 PM - 30 Jan 2020
Awesome quote:

New Haven attorney William F. Dow was no less surprised by the move.

“Norm is an extremely creative attorney, without argument, but not all of his creations are substantial and worth pursuing,” Dow said. “It opens the door to much uncharted territory with very slender precedent, with due respect to Joan of Arc."

Video interview at link below. Seems Fiedler had his first encounter with a narc -- he met the fraud.

Fotis Dulos’ life story written a year before Jennifer’s disappearance

Jan 30, 2020

AVON - A photojournalist shared a project of his, one that he has held on for quite some time all because it is based on Fotis Dulos' success.

Two years ago, Michael Fiedler said he met Dulos and Michelle Troconis at the Jefferson Crossing home for a photo book project he was working on.

It was portraits of people and their life stories called "Working Journal."

Fiedler was about to publish the book with Dulos in it until the news of Jennifer Dulos' disappearance were released.

That is when he decided to public the book without Dulos in it.

"It was like photographing a guy from GQ magazine," said Fiedler.

Fiedler said the home was one to remember.

"Luxurious, everything was done perfectly, his office was immaculate, he was very well spoken, he seemed liked a great guy," added Fiedler.

This evening -- really, throughout the coming weekend, as information is shared with the five Dulos children (can't even wrap one's mind around such difficult conversations) -- may we be keeping them in our thoughts and prayers. After 8+ months of sheer evil, and such trauma inflicted upon them and their young lives, they will definitely be needing prayers for comfort and for great healing of soul... All such prayers are offered on their behalf by the *many* who have followed this tragic case, and who feel the greatest of compassion for these five young people and their futures.

May unimaginable good bless their lives in the days and years to come, despite the unthinkable evil that has occurred in the past year. May each one of them find creative ways to express their profound sadness and loss, and may each one have several trustworthy and wise adults in his/her life who will be an inspiration and a light shining hopefulness along their life pathways...

May GF, their beloved grandmother, be granted continuing wisdom, understanding, and great comfort, as she herself is still grieving the untimely passing of her own dear daughter/Jennifer.

AMEN...As the evening is ending for many of us, these are the real victims of this horrible tragedy. Thank you @TigerStripes for eloquently stating the need for group wishes to the children who must navigate the rest of their lives with the reality of life with no birth parents within an eight month period. (If you haven't read her post, please do.)

Only good thoughts, prayers, and karma to enrich their life experiences and help them find positive directions and the best of each parent within them, so that they experience peace and happiness guided by strong surrogates to lead them into adulthood. GF and Jennifer's sister and her many loyal friends who are present for the children need our thoughts of peace, comfort, patience, and wisdom to help guide the children on their journey, also. These victims need to remain paramount in our thoughts, IMO...MOO.

Yes, in a way, he did them all a favor...they’re free from him.

There are probably many here who, like me and my family, breathed a huge sigh of relief when your own personal Malignant Narcissist/black cloud left this earth.

Even when ours moved to another state, we always expected him to pop up with a load of misery. Only when we knew he was dead could we completely relax.
(It took my mother's discount lawyer in Bessemer, Alabama pulling a gun on him to accomplish the divorce and a restraining order to keep him away from the house but he was finally gone.)

Jennifer's family can now breathe and I pray their home is full of laughter and great peace. (The Greeks may try to get their hands on some Farber money but I don't think they'll get too far.)

The world never got to hear his story, he made sure of that !

Fotis Dulos pronounced dead; Attorney Norm Pattis says his death was ‘not an admission of guilt’

“To those who contend that Mr. Dulos’ death reflects a consciousness of guilt, we say no.

We say it was more a conscience overborne with the weight of a world that was too busy to listen and that wanted a story more than it wanted the truth.”

Fotis Dulos pronounced dead; Attorney Norm Pattis says his death was ‘not an admission of guilt’
'Ole Atty. P. has had quite a day and some of his quotes today IMO have been shocking IMO.

We first heard him say that "Fd was executed". Fact Check: Not true. Fd chose death by suicide. We don't know why and can only speculate.

Then we heard this whopper:

“To those who contend that Mr. Dulos’ death reflects a consciousness of guilt, we say no. We say it was more a conscience overborne with the weight of a world that was too busy to listen and that wanted a story more than it wanted the truth.” [BBM]

The beginning of the bolded sentence is factually incorrect. There were people all around the world following this case with varying levels of intensity and they were absolutely listening. People IMO were listening and worked hard like the folks here to gather up information and review the information in 3 AWs. People were hungry for information and so searched it out from alternative sources and court documents. People were horrified that in a safe place like New Canaan that someone can be brutally murdered after dropping off her children at school.

Fd worked very hard over many years to create a huge volume of court records that told the public IMO so so much about him. IMO Atty. P. did zero to tell the public why his client might have been different from the court documents which told IMO a very compelling story.

Atty. P. instead chose to viciously attack the victim and the mother of his clients 5 children. Atty. P. chose to leak a stolen confidential and discredited psych report to the Press and then later claimed this report 'would save his client'. Atty. P. chose to repeat the 'alibi script' lies of his client for over 2 months and absolutely confused the public dialog on the case. Did Atty. P. do no diligence on the substance of the 'alibi scripts' in advance of hearing they were lies created by his client as disclosed in AW2? The irony of having the lies spouted by an attorney and his minion in the Press is sublime and done with no retractions no less.

The State Prosecutor in this case to my knowledge has not once made a statement or had a press conference about this case (there was a very short 'no comment' issued months ago outside Atty Bowmans office if I recall to the Press). The State let the AWs and the SWs tell a story here and people read them and the press wrote about them. Atty Colangelo hasn't said anything but via the AWs IMO sought to take apart the public dialog of Pattisville piece by piece in a very effective manner and Atty. P. had zero comeback ever. No wonder his client looked to be out of sorts at the recent emergency hearing regarding the memorial dismantling and decision to violate the terms of his release.

So, who did the worldwide press audience largely listen to in this case since 5/19? We heard 2x from Fd in press interviews (Sarah Wallace and Dateline) and then 7+ months of Atty. P. and the rest of Pattisville attorneys. Atty. P. had a worldwide audience in the palms of his hands and what did he choose to do? He chose to spend most of his time throwing out random theories (6 in particular) that were only loosely connected to facts relevant to the case and he then combined this with putting the missing (murdered) JFd on trial in a long, disrespectful and largely factually incorrect series of soundbites and 'daily exclusives'. IMO it was a shameful display that did neither his client nor Atty. P. any credit, but that is just how he rolls and rolls and rolls.

BUT, Atty. P., representing Fd, undertook a very broad and very far reaching media campaign to NOT speak about his client, alternative theories or frankly much of anything of substance related to Fd. Alternative theory. Nope. Alibi. Nope, 2 of those at least down the drain and so it didn't happen. Atty. P. did zero IMO to further positive dialog about his client.

Instead the worldwide public was treated to a shame and blame the victim campaign that was unprecedented, deeply upsetting to many and absolutely disrespectful to the friends, family and children of JFd IMO. JFd in the eyes of many was a longstanding victim of DV and yet when her late husband removed a memorial near his house (the purple ribbons were reported to have been particularly offensive to Fd), Atty. P. couldn't see why this situation was seen as being so offensive to so many people that care about justice for JFd and so he dismissed the claims and said instead that his client was being 'taunted' by detractors and Jennifer supporters.

The situation with the entire Atty. P. legal strategy became, using his own word here "DIRE", that Judge Blawie issued a very well crafted IMO 'gag order' to make sure that Fd got a fair trial in CT. IMO the gag order from Judge Blawie did more to assist the Fd defense than virtually anything presented by Atty. P. I'm ok with this because it protected Fd from what his counsel was doing on rinse and repeat over a long period of time. So, thank you for this Judge Blawie!

I wish I had tracked the press column inches and press hours that Atty. P. used to undertake this vicious and IMO largely unproductive campaign in support of his client. But, a quick google search will show the huge press impact that Atty. P. and Pattisville created. But, what did it get him and his client? IMO about zero and it resulted in a possibly despondent client that felt he had no other option than to end his life by gassing himself.

But, did the Atty. P. campaign have the results intended to create reasonable doubt for their client Fd?

I would argue that the Atty. P. campaign was probably one of the most ineffective and certainly cost inefficient defences seen in quite awhile in a major case. We saw this campaign consume Atty. P. and on and off 4 other attorneys, and things aren't done yet. I do wonder if Atty. P. has the capacity to look at his choices made over the last 7 months and see whether he served his client and did his victim shame/blame on rinse and repeat day after day accomplish anything other than significant billable hours?

IMO there are many tragedies here from the loss of JFd, the impacted families and yes the loss of Fd, who should IMO have had his day in Court for the crimes alleged against him. Fd won't get that experience because he chose to take his own life and yes in my mind this is a tragedy too. The premature loss of Fd might be a blessing for the Farber family and the 5 children but its an odd feeling sort of justice that I'm not sure sits well with many.

Experts have difficulty predicting suicide risk but I cannot help but think that the most significant person and group of people that surrounded Fd these past 7 months were his legal team led by Atty. P. and IMO something happened in/around the time of the bond revocation hearing that drastically changed his outlook on his future to the point of not believing a future of his liking existed. IMO the only person that perhaps knows the answer to this is also the same person that is now asking the State of CT to try a dead person, which in my mind is yet another tragedy in a long series of tragedies which oddly enough all are tied to a single person who made a series of decisions as to how best to represent his client. But did he? IDK.

I don't think I've ever written a post about a defense strategy like this one before. Probably won't again, but I felt that what we saw play out here was in so many respects not serving the defendant well at all. I wanted Fd to have his day in court to defend himself and a vigorous defense on his behalf but oddly we never saw that on his behalf IMO.

MOO

Dulos search warrant sealed; Lawyers move to appoint receiver for Farmington home as Dulos remains in critical condition in New York

Jan 30, 2020

FARMINGTON — State police said Thursday that the search warrant they executed at the home of Fotis Dulos has been sealed.

Also Thursday, Lawyers for Jennifer Dulos’ mother have moved to appoint a receiver for Dulos’ home in Farmington.

[..]

Police had secured a search warrant Wednesday to search the home.

State Police issued a statement on Thursday, saying:

“had executed a search warrant at 4 Jefferson Drive, Farmington, as it relates to the on-going murder investigation of Jennifer Farber
Dulos. Farmington Police detectives were also on-hand in the furtherance of their separate investigation. The aforementioned search warrant has been sealed by court.

The Connecticut State Police would like to take this opportunity to remind the media and the public that the court-issued gag order is still in effect, which prevents us from commenting on the specifics of our investigation.
[..]

Richard Weinstein, an attorney for Gloria Farber, the mother of Jennifer Farber-Dulos, has filed a motion with Hartford Superior Court asking for an emergency order to appoint a West Hartford real estate agency as receiver to secure the property at Jefferson Crossing in Farmington, due to Fotis Dulos’ medical situation.

Weinstein says the house is currently “unattended” and mentions that the plaintiff has a mortgage on the house of $2.3 million and property taxes due for $21,000.

The attorneys believe is the utilities may be not paid and there is concern over “vandalism, looters and preserving the mechanicals of the home” since Dulos is not currently living in the home and may not be able to return.

The attorneys are asking that Robert M. Giuffria, Jr, of Tea Leaf Realty – the original listing agent, be appointed receiver since he is familiar with the property.

There was also a similar order issued about 61 Sturbridge Hill Road in New Canaan, the home that Farber-Dulos lived in.

Friends of Farber-Dulos said, “It would not be appropriate for us to comment at this time.”

Wants to try the case...

Marissa Alter‏Verified account @MarissaAlter
This motion specifically points to a note found in Dulos' car "in which he declared his innocence of the infamous and heinous crimes that the State has accused him of and claimed his lawyers have the evidence to prove it." @News12CT

2:25 PM - 30 Jan 2020

Marissa Alter‏Verified account @MarissaAlter
UPDATE: motion from Dulos defense team asking all evidence found during search of Dulos’ home be preserved. That includes a note in Dulos’ car proclaiming his innocence. ⁦@News12CT

EPj8QHhXkAAPIJL.jpg

EPj8QgMWkAAyTGV.jpg

2:06 PM - 30 Jan 2020

Silly rabbit! Trix are for kids!

Awesome quote:

New Haven attorney William F. Dow was no less surprised by the move.

“Norm is an extremely creative attorney, without argument, but not all of his creations are substantial and worth pursuing,” Dow said. “It opens the door to much uncharted territory with very slender precedent, with due respect to Joan of Arc."
Furthermore, Joans trial was within the Catholic Church and her acquittal was for the purpose of voiding her excommunication which later lead to her cause for sainthood. Her “crime” was apostasy and violating her promise- not murder. JMO but I did take an entire graduate reading course on Joan.

eta - there is no reasonable correlation between St Joan and FD to consider it a precedent. And typo fix. Jmo

MOO a conviction is from the prosecutor for the people in a court of law with the power to incarcerate and operating on a criminal code.
MOO public opinion is that he is guilty, yes, the evidence says yes, he did it. If there is exonerating evidence it will come out in the trial of MT and KM co-conspirators.

If there was exonerating evidence NP would’ve been shouting it from the rooftops at every hearing and holding press conferences, etc. He’d use it every chance he got.

Dulos search warrant sealed; Lawyers move to appoint receiver for Farmington home as Dulos remains in critical condition in New York

Jan 30, 2020

FARMINGTON — State police said Thursday that the search warrant they executed at the home of Fotis Dulos has been sealed.

Also Thursday, Lawyers for Jennifer Dulos’ mother have moved to appoint a receiver for Dulos’ home in Farmington.

[..]

Police had secured a search warrant Wednesday to search the home.

State Police issued a statement on Thursday, saying:

“had executed a search warrant at 4 Jefferson Drive, Farmington, as it relates to the on-going murder investigation of Jennifer Farber
Dulos. Farmington Police detectives were also on-hand in the furtherance of their separate investigation. The aforementioned search warrant has been sealed by court.

The Connecticut State Police would like to take this opportunity to remind the media and the public that the court-issued gag order is still in effect, which prevents us from commenting on the specifics of our investigation.
[..]

Richard Weinstein, an attorney for Gloria Farber, the mother of Jennifer Farber-Dulos, has filed a motion with Hartford Superior Court asking for an emergency order to appoint a West Hartford real estate agency as receiver to secure the property at Jefferson Crossing in Farmington, due to Fotis Dulos’ medical situation.

Weinstein says the house is currently “unattended” and mentions that the plaintiff has a mortgage on the house of $2.3 million and property taxes due for $21,000.

The attorneys believe is the utilities may be not paid and there is concern over “vandalism, looters and preserving the mechanicals of the home” since Dulos is not currently living in the home and may not be able to return.

The attorneys are asking that Robert M. Giuffria, Jr, of Tea Leaf Realty – the original listing agent, be appointed receiver since he is familiar with the property.

There was also a similar order issued about 61 Sturbridge Hill Road in New Canaan, the home that Farber-Dulos lived in.

Friends of Farber-Dulos said, “It would not be appropriate for us to comment at this time.”

BBM.

And yet weirdly, we have people screaming that the gag order was tailored to NP and only applies to him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member