Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We should be grateful he didn't take anyone else with him, as so often happens with these sorts/cases - his kids, in particular.
I agree. It’s a horrible situation but I’m so grateful he didn’t take his children’s lives along with his own - as we have seen way too many times. Thank God GF got a hold of them right away.

Based on the wording here, I'd say that AC's $147k contribution was applied to his bondman's fee/ surety premium which would not be refundable. MOO

Who is Anna Curry?

Jan 30, 2020

THE BRONX — As Fotis Dulos’s attorney announced his death, a new person of interest has surfaced in the story.

Bond records, obtained by FOX61 through a Freedom of Information Request, revealed that a woman from North Carolina, Anna Curry, paid $147,000 to help Dulos post his $6 million bond earlier this month.

Curry was listed on the bond documents as Dulos’ “best friend.” She also agreed to paying $18,000 a month to the Palmetto Surety Corporation.

Of that $148,000, Dulos payed $1,000 by check.

Furthermore, Joans trial was within the Catholic Church and her acquittal was for the purpose of voiding her excommunication which later lead to her cause for sainthood. Her “crime” was apostasy and violating her promise- not murder. JMO by I did take an entire graduate reading course on Joan.
Apparently Joan features heavily in law school classes as well. At least the ones Norm took. Wonder what citation format he’ll use for her case in his pleading.

BRONX, NY (WFSB) - Fotis Dulos has been declared dead, according to his attorney, two days after attempting to commit suicide.

Dulos, accused of killing his estranged wife, had been in critical condition at Jacobi Medical Center in the Bronx.

Attorney Norm Pattis said his family had flew in from Greece to see if they could harvest his organs.

Attorney: Fotis Dulos declared dead after suicide attempt

They are probably looking to get some cash for them.

Based on the wording here, I'd say that AC's $147k contribution was applied to his bondman's fee/ surety premium which would not be refundable. MOO

Who is Anna Curry?

Jan 30, 2020

THE BRONX — As Fotis Dulos’s attorney announced his death, a new person of interest has surfaced in the story.

Bond records, obtained by FOX61 through a Freedom of Information Request, revealed that a woman from North Carolina, Anna Curry, paid $147,000 to help Dulos post his $6 million bond earlier this month.

Curry was listed on the bond documents as Dulos’ “best friend.” She also agreed to paying $18,000 a month to the Palmetto Surety Corporation.

Of that $148,000, Dulos payed $1,000 by check.

It always amazes me what crazy things people are duped into. 18k a month?!

Anyone medical who knows if this sounds like an organ transplant situation?

View attachment 228907

Farmington CT Police on Twitter
Ah. Never mind. So he’s been declared dead.

I’m relieved for so many people threatened by that murderer.

Yes, I agree with you. He threatened more people then we ever will know and possible physically hurt more people then we know. I still worry that his family may try and kidnap the kids. I just don’t trust FD’s family or friends at all. I feel Grandma is taking precautions and will until the kids are adults.

I hope one rolls on the other. But trial is going forward unless they teach a plea deal.
Thanks so much!

I wonder now with him dead if it makes it harder to prove their cases

For all we know he could have rolled and blamed them

That suicide note may be full of surprises, lol we can wish!

Can he legall

Can he legally? now that his client is dead? Does he still have to uphold the gag order? State got ‘em good. You are either guilty or guilty.

Can he legally what?

As to the gag order it applied to all even though NP had been the only one running his mouth nonstop. He used every opportunity to grandstand and try to influence a potential jury with nonsense.

And since NP thinks a corpse is still his client and continues to file motions he is not supposed to talk yet.

But I don’t want to hear any nonsense about that prejudicing his creepy client’s case. He had plenty of time to talk before the order. He did nothing but smirk and let his attorney pretend Jennifer was an evil “gone girl” fraud.

Thanks so much!

I wonder now with him dead if it makes it harder to prove their cases

For all we know he could have rolled and blamed them

That suicide note may be full of surprises, lol we can wish!
What will be interesting to me is how much evidence against FD will now be considered admissible for the other cases. JMO

ITA.

FD's face hasn't been seen since he "attempted suicide" on Monday (photos/footage + proof).

He could very well be a "gone (greek) guy" for all we know.

MOO
These news articles are poorly edited.
A "suicide attempt" if successful, is simply a suicide.

Also, it's interesting to note the language used over the past two days; "dire", "perilous", and "grim". I think it's a way of preparing us - like the old joke, "the cat's on the roof, and we can't get her down".

@davealtimari

Norm Pattis has filed a motion asking the court to continue the criminal case. Here’s some quotes from the 3 page motion.

Mr. Dulos professed his innocence to the grave, and it was his final wish and the wish of his estate that he be speedily tried before a jury of his peers to establish his innocence.

The public at large has convicted Mr. Dulos without due process. Mr. Dulos’ right to confront these charges band to assert his innocence does not die with him. The court should afford his estate an opportunity to clear his name.
He forfeited that right when he offed himself.

Can he legall

Can he legally? now that his client is dead? Does he still have to uphold the gag order? State got ‘em good. You are either guilty or guilty.
Yes. The order is not subject to the life or death of the client but pertains to everyone involved in the case until the case is resolved and/or the presiding judge removes it.
<ModSnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
All together now Norm, let's repeat:

"The dead have no rights. The dead have no rights."

Apparently Joan features heavily in law school classes as well. At least the ones Norm took. Wonder what citation format he’ll use for her case in his pleading.

Yeah, I think it's a little much expecting us to go back to the Magna Charta... :po_O:rolleyes:

NP uses these cases broadly.
NP was using Lizzie Borden who was acquitted because "no murder weapon." Similar to "no body."

Now MOO he has switched to Joan of Arc simply because it was a case tried (in the church) after her death.

Right, why was he in possession of his wife's bloody clothes on 5/24?

Now now, don’t worry about that! He wasn’t cross examined! (I guess we need a reminder about the fifth amendment right against self incrimination. Or is someone actually suggesting a defendant can’t be found guilty unless they choose to testify?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akoyaqueen