Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s pure theater. There are a lot of criminal defendants who LOVE that stuff.

He's a trip during depos...trying to challenge scientific opinion with "big words" & quoting Dr. Xyz from name any Ivy school!
Loves to recite research "stuff" & the # of papers presented but chokes when one testifies to published peer-reviewed research! Will attack academic background & professional experience by elevating/announcing that of his "not yet hired/procured experts".
Yeah a real picnic to "interact" legally with him!

MOO/IME

All of it. If it would’ve been admissible in the murder case it is admissible in the conspiracy cases and tampering, etc., because it’s relevant to showing what the underlying crime was.
For the DNA and fingerprints I can see. I was thinking more along the lines of FDs motive and financials that were only contained in his AW3, items that do not appear in KMs or MTs AW but might be considered admissible once allowed and used in a conviction for FD as a matter of record. Do you see what I mean?

edit for typo

What happens to Fo’s Gucci loafers,
velvet blazer, skinny jeans,
black turtleneck, Fore Vehicles, water ski’s, one left handed black glove,
broom ...

Is his sister allowed into the house ?
Do items belong to next of kin ,
Belong to Missing Jennifer ,
Belong to GF ?

Who would even facilitate This ..
Bank, Lawyers?
Yeesh ,what a debacle .
I believe Atty Weinstein on behalf of GF/Estate of JFd filed to have a receiver appointed for 4Jx (Tea Tree Realty).

Appears that Atty Weinstein will be dealing with the Greek Family on personal effects at 4Jx.

It will be interesting to see when the Estate of Fotis Dulos materialises as a participant in any of the existing litigation or pursues future litigation and who will be in charge of it.

Now, we have the Civil Litigation with GF (waiting for Judge Noble decision), Foreclosures of Sturbridge and 4Jx, federal taxes unfiled for 2 years, state taxes unfiled for 2 years, trade liens/claims, Peoples Bank loans, sizeable credit card debt with multiple creditors, local property taxes-multiple, unsold property and houses, 4 friend loans on multiple properties, current situation with last existing bail bond which used 6 Fd properties (2 of which were in Foreclosure), and an interesting claim from GAL Michael (Maserti) Meehan for around $60,000 which I believe supersedes almost all the creditors.

I am sure there are many more claims against the Estate as I am fairly sure there will be more property and hidden assets too. My suspicion is that KM knows a great deal about the overall financial picture as he no doubt assisted in its creation and ditto for the Fd friends.

In short, its a messy situation for whomever takes over the Fd Estate.

MOO

For the DNA and fingerprints I can see. I was thinking more along the lines of FDs motive and financials that were only contained in his AW3, items that do not appear in KMs or MTs AW but might be considered admissible once allowed and used in a conviction for FD as a matter of record. Do you see what I mean?

edit for typo

Ahh. I get ya. I still think it could come in because it relates to the underlying crime. But maybe not as much detail of that kind of stuff.

Awesome quote:

New Haven attorney William F. Dow was no less surprised by the move.

“Norm is an extremely creative attorney, without argument, but not all of his creations are substantial and worth pursuing,” Dow said. “It opens the door to much uncharted territory with very slender precedent, with due respect to Joan of Arc."

Sleezy grandstanding. NP doesn’t want to risk losing a trial when he doesn’t even have a client anymore. But by bringing the motion pretending he wants to try it, the public is left thinking “Wow, FD must be innocent or there isn’t much evidence against FD since his lawyer is literally Begging for the case to proceed which he wouldn’t do if there was bad evidence against FD”. That is NP’s intention. And nobody can retort and say “Hey there is a ton of evidence, like this and that” because of the gag order. NP knows his motion will be denied and that is why he made it.

It all sucks. All the manipulation, not being able to find JD, FD is dead so will not be able to disclose where he put JD, the search today of his house yielded nothing and NP is grandstanding and the People of the State of Connecticut are unable to do anything about it bc if the gag order. Sucks

Thinking of Jennifer and her loved ones <3

Feeling sadness. as always, that she's not here. where she lived with her children and family. less than a year ago.

Putting out love and healing thoughts for her and her loved ones.

ETA: I think no matter what, it's a 'hard rain gonna fall' for JFd's family

Last edited:
I believe Atty Weinstein on behalf of GF/Estate of JFd filed to have a receiver appointed for 4Jx (Tea Tree Realty).

Appears that Atty Weinstein will be dealing with the Greek Family on personal effects at 4Jx.

It will be interesting to see when the Estate of Fotis Dulos materialises as a participant in any of the existing litigation or pursues future litigation and who will be in charge of it.

Now, we have the Civil Litigation with GF (waiting for Judge Noble decision), Foreclosures of Sturbridge and 4Jx, federal taxes unfiled for 2 years, state taxes unfiled for 2 years, trade liens/claims, Peoples Bank loans, sizeable credit card debt with multiple creditors, local property taxes-multiple, unsold property and houses, 4 friend loans on multiple properties, current situation with last existing bail bond which used 6 Fd properties (2 of which were in Foreclosure), and an interesting claim from GAL Michael (Maserti) Meehan for around $60,000 which I believe supersedes almost all the creditors.

I am sure there are many more claims against the Estate as I am fairly sure there will be more property and hidden assets too. My suspicion is that KM knows a great deal about the overall financial picture as he no doubt assisted in its creation and ditto for the Fd friends.

MOO
Great summary and I agree it’s gonna be messy. Jmo

So... what do you think: did FD leave letters for his kids? MT? And might as well add AC! :eek:
I'm thinking the AC angle here is interesting and why did she immediately engage Atty. P.? Is it for criminal representation or other 'services' of Pattisville? Might bear some looking into, just saying. Nothing IMO about the last bond deal made much sense and AC signed on the dotted line for $3.0 million I believe. Are we looking at yet more fraud here from both the late Fd and AC? Very curious situation with that bond IMO.

I do wonder if she was shelling out her own cash or cash that she might have 'invested' on behalf of Fd which he was potentially at the time actively hiding from JFd in the divorce? Wonder if Atty Weinstein ever looked into her situation as I don't recall her name on any of the depositions in the Civil Case.

Doesn't seem like Fd left his 'friends' well situated financially either as the 2 friend loans (assuming their were ever funded of course) on Sturbridge will be wiped out by the mortgage and taxes IMO. Ditto for friend loans on other properties due to prior claims and taxes (state and federal).

AC shelled out cash for the latest bond and was suckered into paying $20,000 or so monthly until 2021 I believe on the bond. Will the circumstances of this bond agreement be litigated and that is why AC needs Atty. P. for criminal representation?

Its a big fat greek mess left by Fd.

MOO

Last edited:
So... what do you think: did FD leave letters for his kids? MT? And might as well add AC! :eek:
I think he mentioned his kids in those letters, at the very least.

This man was obsessed with his image in life, and that would extend to his legacy in death.

He’d want to be remembered as a loving father, and an innocent man.

He was neither.

I'm thinking the AC angle here is interesting and why did she immediately engage Atty. P.?

I do wonder if she was shelling out her own cash or cash that she might have 'invested' on behalf of Fd which he was potentially at the time actively hiding from JFd in the divorce?

Doesn't seem like Fd left his 'friends' well situated financially either as the 2 friend loans (assuming their were ever funded of course) on Sturbridge will be wiped out by the mortgage and taxes. Ditto for friend loans on other properties.

AC shelled out cash for the latest bond and was suckered into paying $20,000 or so monthly until 2021 I believe on the bond.

Its a big fat greek mess left by Fd.

MOO
Very good point -- I agree that FD was most likely sheltering funds with AC -- probably as soon as his father-in-law was on his death bed -- and when JD was very distracted.

I'd like to hear more about this from you. Where do these black market surgeries take place? How are the transplants coordinated? Who provides the anti-rejection medications and testing that are required for a successful transplant?

there is a black market for organs, which are often procured from unsuspecting victims. The transplants are done by regular surgeons. Everybody has their price.
China Illegal Organ Harvesting: Fifteen Science Papers Retracted | National Review

Organ Harvesting, Human Trafficking, and the Black Market - Decoded Science

MOO

MOO FDs family will be shocked that all his assets are gone or liened.
MOO NP will make sure GF is blamed, thereby ensuring the wounds will never get sorted out for the children.

This seems to confirm my earlier speculation. Perhaps AC hired NP to assist in challenging her debt:

Documents show North Carolina woman helped Dulos post bond

[..]

One check was from Dulos for $1,000.

The remaining two checks are from a woman named Anna Curry, who is identified as a “best friend” to Fotis Dulos on the bond documents. She paid $147,000 owed an additional $272,150. It appears a monthly payment plan was set up that would be in effect until next April.

[..]

Another bail bondsman said if Dulos passes away, Curry will still need to pay the remainder of that money. bbm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member