Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a theory why NP is representing AC. Because tonight we found out that AC is the one who showing screenshots of that group that NP BRought up at court where he named specific people. I don’t think I can post the evidence here. Please let me know if that against the rules

I have a theory why NP is representing AC. Because tonight we found out that AC is the one who showing screenshots of that group that NP BRought up at court where he named specific people. I don’t think I can post the evidence here. Please let me know if that against the rules

I'd say not until the allegations of somebody associating and/or entering FD's home under false pretense (if this is what you're referencing) hits MSM. MOO

I'd say not until the allegations of somebody associating and/or entering FD's home under false pretense (if this is what you're referencing) hits MSM. MOO
No that’s not what I’m referring to. Remember at the bond hearing due to FD making the stop and throwing away JD memorial? Then Np started reading things with peoples names on it from a private FB group? I have evidence that AC was in that group and the one supplying screenshots to FD and NP. it gets you thinking. Those 7k large groups are nowhere for an accused murderer to be in and NP needs to take responsibility for that. This is why I think he and smith loook and feel guilty. Unless they’re great actors then they should go into acting. JMO

No that’s not what I’m referring to. Remember at the bond hearing due to FD making the stop and throwing away JD memorial? Then Np started reading things with peoples names on it from a private FB group? I have evidence that AC was in that group and the one supplying screenshots to FD and NP. it gets you thinking. Those 7k large groups are nowhere for an accused murderer to be in and NP needs to take responsibility for that. This is why I think he and smith loook and feel guilty. Unless they’re great actors then they should go into acting. JMO

I too was appalled when NP appeared to be reading directly from the posts in court but this is also my question: I'm not on FB but I understand that whatever you post is for public consumption -- ignoring the privacy features selected since FB doesn't guarantee your privacy. I don't even think there's recourse if your photos are stolen from your FB page and distributed.

(I'm reminded of college admissions and potential employers using applicants social media to screen without recourse). :eek:

I agree that Gloria Farber is much safer now with FD gone. It bothers me he will get a proper burial while JD body hasn’t been found. I pray the police will be able to find a clue that can lead them to JD so she will be able to be laid to rest with the respect, love and dignity she deserves.

It really bothers me. He didn't even give that to his mother or his wife the woman who is the mother of the children he claimed to love. He deserves a trip down Albany lane with his final cremation at MIRA. Not one bit more of respect than he showed the 2 women who should have mattered more than life itself to him.

What does this mean "taxpayer money wasted on JD" ?

A few months ago I could swear I either read ir saw a report that the investigation into JD had cost 600 thousand. I am sure that it has gone up. I am also sure GF would happily pay that 10x over to find her daughter. I doubt the tax payers have an issue with that either. Not that she should but I bet she would. At this point between the courts, medical care and jail time Fotis has cost more than that to the taxpayers. Idk if we could ever even begin to think how much Farber money has been wasted on him. Fighting his endless motions, the loans, legal fees, and now the devaluation of 4JX. Plus all the kids expenses that he as a father should have contributed too. What a loser.

Why they wouldn’t want to try it:

Because you can’t punish a dead guy.

Lack of legal precedent.

The incredible cost to the taxpayer.

The pain and suffering inflicted on the victim’s family.

The fact that it would be a charade, and serve absolutely no purpose.

Other than those things, I think it’s a lovely idea.
He obviously didn’t want a trial or he wouldn’t of killed himself.end of story,moo.

What the heck is he even defending her for:
Arriving late from the store ?
Writing checks?

When did she retain his services and for what????

I cant blame her for retaining an atty but if it were me I sure would not have gone with NoPa. It just looks like you know something. Which I am sure the CSP have many questions for her about anything she may have seen or heard.

Not saying she does but I cant help but wonder if she had any role in this. If I were LE I would want to know her whereabouts on May 24th. We have all speculated that Fo could have an accomplice in NC that morning. It seems that MT and KM pretty much have there whereabouts accounted for in the time frame of the initial attack and trip to the park.

none of my business, but she is rather pretty, except when she isn't

This case is the very definition of beauty only being skin deep. Aside from the attorneys including KM, this entire saga is filled with good looking people. And aside from Jennifer, GF, and the children, this case is showing that outwardly beautiful people can truly be the ugliest on the inside. Personally, I would rather be beautiful on the inside.

ITA.

FD's face hasn't been seen since he "attempted suicide" on Monday (photos/footage + proof).

He could very well be a "gone (greek) guy" for all we know.

He claimed she staged her disappearance, so why not him?

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

MOO

Or he could be "in hiding" in an attempt to lure JFD out of hiding. We can toss out all kinds of wild speculation and off the wall theories also.

IMO that’s not true at all! A person whose dying words (suicide note) were that he’s innocent. He maintained that throughout last 9 months. He faced a very hostile and biased public who believed before the trial that he was a murderer without ever seeing the discovery and cross examining him during trial. His charachter was strategically assassinated and was forced to play by the gag order to never be able to clear his name or explain what happened publicly during those very public accusations. Gag order did not result in fair trial and would have never because the public had made up their mind from the information that was leaked to the public. Whenever there is a diluted public opinion it doesn’t result in fair trial. I’ve read many times on multiple platforms that ppl wanted to lie just to get selected on to the jury so they could just Convict him during the trial. When you have people like these and know that there’s a good chance you won’t find open minded ppl then suicide is what occurs. The gag order was strategically only applied towards the defendant And it successfully got defense where they are now. His kids, his career, his right of free speech was taken away from him, a never before heard gag order, 6million bail that the judge wanted to double to 12 million was never heard of in CT for a serial killer let alone for someone who was accused of killing someone whose body hasn’t Even been found. I am a strong believer of sanctioning media from cases so accused could be presumed innocent until proven guilty in the courtroom and walk the earth without being hounded by media or people.
The trial must go on! What does his death have to do with the trial? Unless the trial was only to put someone under so much pressure that they simply eliminate themselves fully knowing that state and public has not even granted him his basic right of meeting his children and of free speech:

A life has been lost today, one was lost 9 months ago. if the accusations aren’t simply accusations then the state must prove themselves in the court of law that he murdered her BEYOND reasonable doubt! Change the law! If the state can arrest someone (and use our tax $$) for a missing person (they claim is dead) without a body in this particular case then I bet they can make exceptions to try it without a defendant. Yes we pay enough to our state to try both cases! No special treatment should be given to one party as it’s been for 9 months.
I’m sure they can make an exception like they did by applying gag order.

Im sure they can make an exception like they made an exception for a never before heard bond of 6 million.

If they can arrest his attorney for a shallow grave (of limes) where a human body has never been placed and attorneys wife is still alive then

we all deserve to know beyond reasonable doubt what exactly happened because NONE of this makes sense unless you have bias opinion. You can’t play the whole movie on tv and then turn it off right before the climax simply because the alleged villian died without explaining what really happened?

HARTFORD, Conn. (WTNH) — Following the death of Fotis Dulos, one question remains – What happens to Michelle Troconis, Fotis Dulos’ one-time girlfriend, and his former attorney Kent Mawhinney who are both charged in the case?

Both Michelle Troconis and former attorney Kent Mawhinney are facing conspiracy to commit murder charges. Mawhinney is due in court on Friday for violation of a protective order charge against his ex-wife and for a pre-trial hearing for disorderly conduct, unlawful restraint and sexual assault on a spouse.

Legal experts say the state is expected to drop the prosecution against Dulos now that he’s dead, but they may still proceed with the charges against Troconis and Mawhinney.

“I’ve believed and still believe the reason the other two were charged was to exert some pressure on them to cooperate against Fotis Dulos, whom the state I believe thinks is the principal bad actor,” E. Gregory Cerritelli, attorney and legal expert. “The state will need to re-evaluate how they are going to proceed against Troconis and Mahwinney as well.”
Troconis also faces evidence tampering and hindering prosecution charges. Earlier this week, we learned that Mawhinney also had his legal license suspended.

Future uncertain for Troconis, Mawhinney following the death of Fotis Dulos

Yes! I mean not the public trial. I mean the REAL trial that occurs in the court where Prosecutor presents his findings. IF the “allegations” were TRUE then we need proof BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT that he killed Jennifer dulos. I mean why wouldn’t they want to try it? The various factors of case were abetment of suicide so it must be tried to PROVE it!
What evidence in the AWs are you disputing?

'Ole Atty. P. has had quite a day and some of his quotes today IMO have been shocking IMO.

We first heard him say that "Fd was executed". Fact Check: Not true. Fd chose death by suicide. We don't know why and can only speculate.

Then we heard this whopper:

“To those who contend that Mr. Dulos’ death reflects a consciousness of guilt, we say no. We say it was more a conscience overborne with the weight of a world that was too busy to listen and that wanted a story more than it wanted the truth.” [BBM]

The beginning of the bolded sentence is factually incorrect. There were people all around the world following this case with varying levels of intensity and they were absolutely listening. People IMO were listening and worked hard like the folks here to gather up information and review the information in 3 AWs. People were hungry for information and so searched it out from alternative sources and court documents. People were horrified that in a safe place like New Canaan that someone can be brutally murdered after dropping off her children at school.

Fd worked very hard over many years to create a huge volume of court records that told the public IMO so so much about him. IMO Atty. P. did zero to tell the public why his client might have been different from the court documents which told IMO a very compelling story.

Atty. P. instead chose to viciously attack the victim and the mother of his clients 5 children. Atty. P. chose to leak a stolen confidential and discredited psych report to the Press and then later claimed this report 'would save his client'. Atty. P. chose to repeat the 'alibi script' lies of his client for over 2 months and absolutely confused the public dialog on the case. Did Atty. P. do no diligence on the substance of the 'alibi scripts' in advance of hearing they were lies created by his client as disclosed in AW2? The irony of having the lies spouted by an attorney and his minion in the Press is sublime and done with no retractions no less.

The State Prosecutor in this case to my knowledge has not once made a statement or had a press conference about this case (there was a very short 'no comment' issued months ago outside Atty Bowmans office if I recall to the Press). The State let the AWs and the SWs tell a story here and people read them and the press wrote about them. Atty Colangelo hasn't said anything but via the AWs IMO sought to take apart the public dialog of Pattisville piece by piece in a very effective manner and Atty. P. had zero comeback ever. No wonder his client looked to be out of sorts at the recent emergency hearing regarding the memorial dismantling and decision to violate the terms of his release.

So, who did the worldwide press audience largely listen to in this case since 5/19? We heard 2x from Fd in press interviews (Sarah Wallace and Dateline) and then 7+ months of Atty. P. and the rest of Pattisville attorneys. Atty. P. had a worldwide audience in the palms of his hands and what did he choose to do? He chose to spend most of his time throwing out random theories (6 in particular) that were only loosely connected to facts relevant to the case and he then combined this with putting the missing (murdered) JFd on trial in a long, disrespectful and largely factually incorrect series of soundbites and 'daily exclusives'. IMO it was a shameful display that did neither his client nor Atty. P. any credit, but that is just how he rolls and rolls and rolls.

BUT, Atty. P., representing Fd, undertook a very broad and very far reaching media campaign to NOT speak about his client, alternative theories or frankly much of anything of substance related to Fd. Alternative theory. Nope. Alibi. Nope, 2 of those at least down the drain and so it didn't happen. Atty. P. did zero IMO to further positive dialog about his client.

Instead the worldwide public was treated to a shame and blame the victim campaign that was unprecedented, deeply upsetting to many and absolutely disrespectful to the friends, family and children of JFd IMO. JFd in the eyes of many was a longstanding victim of DV and yet when her late husband removed a memorial near his house (the purple ribbons were reported to have been particularly offensive to Fd), Atty. P. couldn't see why this situation was seen as being so offensive to so many people that care about justice for JFd and so he dismissed the claims and said instead that his client was being 'taunted' by detractors and Jennifer supporters.

The situation with the entire Atty. P. legal strategy became, using his own word here "DIRE", that Judge Blawie issued a very well crafted IMO 'gag order' to make sure that Fd got a fair trial in CT. IMO the gag order from Judge Blawie did more to assist the Fd defense than virtually anything presented by Atty. P. I'm ok with this because it protected Fd from what his counsel was doing on rinse and repeat over a long period of time. So, thank you for this Judge Blawie!

I wish I had tracked the press column inches and press hours that Atty. P. used to undertake this vicious and IMO largely unproductive campaign in support of his client. But, a quick google search will show the huge press impact that Atty. P. and Pattisville created. But, what did it get him and his client? IMO about zero and it resulted in a possibly despondent client that felt he had no other option than to end his life by gassing himself.

But, did the Atty. P. campaign have the results intended to create reasonable doubt for their client Fd?

I would argue that the Atty. P. campaign was probably one of the most ineffective and certainly cost inefficient defences seen in quite awhile in a major case. We saw this campaign consume Atty. P. and on and off 4 other attorneys, and things aren't done yet. I do wonder if Atty. P. has the capacity to look at his choices made over the last 7 months and see whether he served his client and did his victim shame/blame on rinse and repeat day after day accomplish anything other than significant billable hours?

IMO there are many tragedies here from the loss of JFd, the impacted families and yes the loss of Fd, who should IMO have had his day in Court for the crimes alleged against him. Fd won't get that experience because he chose to take his own life and yes in my mind this is a tragedy too. The premature loss of Fd might be a blessing for the Farber family and the 5 children but its an odd feeling sort of justice that I'm not sure sits well with many.

Experts have difficulty predicting suicide risk but I cannot help but think that the most significant person and group of people that surrounded Fd these past 7 months were his legal team led by Atty. P. and IMO something happened in/around the time of the bond revocation hearing that drastically changed his outlook on his future to the point of not believing a future of his liking existed. IMO the only person that perhaps knows the answer to this is also the same person that is now asking the State of CT to try a dead person, which in my mind is yet another tragedy in a long series of tragedies which oddly enough all are tied to a single person who made a series of decisions as to how best to represent his client. But did he? IDK.

I don't think I've ever written a post about a defense strategy like this one before. Probably won't again, but I felt that what we saw play out here was in so many respects not serving the defendant well at all. I wanted Fd to have his day in court to defend himself and a vigorous defense on his behalf but oddly we never saw that on his behalf IMO.

MOO

I love how you put exactly everything I think into words.

I agree this whole thing has been tragedy from all POV but for NoPa. If anyone is the winner here it is him because he will keep taking in $ and publicity. I am sure he will write a book at the very least.

This may be harsh but I blame him for FDs demise. If he had never put out those ridiculous theories and ran to the press with them then the majority of the public would not have heard anything about the case. Yes FDs image was tarnished by his own doing but NP sure did add to it.

NP was never interested in defending FD for the sake of an innocent man accused. He knew in his heart and head Fo did take Jennifer's life. But he saw a ticket to the big time hoping he would be catapulted into the superstar lawyer he wants to be.

I dk if it was even about getting paid by Fo it was more about what Fo could do for him than what he could do for Fo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum