Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MT must badly need psychological help. I mean, she probably needed it for years, but increasingly so since got involved with the murder and now with the latest developments.

Despite her psychologist mother’s advice probably being ‘on the house’, she understandably may not want to open up to her mother.

So, is she basically not able to access this sort of therapy in any meaningful way, as unburdening herself of the truth to a licensed practitioner would then obligate the therapist to pass that info to LE?

Not wishing her all the best or anything, just wondering how she is holding up.

What do you suppose that moment is like, when you conspire with your lover to kill his wife, cover up the crime, only to find out he used you, had another side piece lined up even as he was playing the Tacoma hockey pokey with you?

Sorry, not sorry.

JMO
that's just the way these dudes roll. If only all the dumb females would stop and think for a moment or two, they are just a number on his phone to come into play when he needs bolstering.
He, like his atty., is a total user. The world is full of 'em.

MT must badly need psychological help. I mean, she probably needed it for years, but increasingly so since got involved with the murder and now with the latest developments.

Despite her psychologist mother’s advice probably being ‘on the house’, she understandably may not want to open up to her mother.

So, is she basically not able to access this sort of therapy in any meaningful way, as unburdening herself of the truth to a licensed practitioner would then obligate the therapist to pass that info to LE?

Not wishing her all the best or anything, just wondering how she is holding up.
...don't think she or her mother is smart enough to unravel all this. People like her go
through life with things just happening to them.
They don't take life by the horns and make the things happen, they ALLOW things to happen.
mT was just another pawn that FD used, abused then threw away like he did with most
women.

AC is still on the hook for $18,000/ month through April 2021. Her ‘best friend’ left her holding the bag, I can’t feel sorry for her in the slightest tho. Just goes to show that FD and others like him will destroy everything they touch. MOO

This still blows my mind. I wonder if she knew of his plans for suicide and he promised her she would get the money back once he was gone.

ETA: she was a certified financial planner. I mean......

Last edited:
I know I'm way behind, but I just heard the news about FD's death.

The thought process that ran through my mind this morning was a long one but ended with me thinking, "Thank goodness for grandma and nanny!"

jmo

I'm not sure if this has been discussed yet.. the picture of GF was taken as she entered a NY hotel... what hotel? How close is it to Jacobi? And why was she at a hotel? Not in any way sleuthing GF. I believe she has done a phenomenal job handling everything that has been thrown at her all while she herself is grieving. I just found the hotel information interesting.

perhaps she was meeting someone for lunch or has a friend who is staying there, etc.

AC is still on the hook for $18,000/ month through April 2021. Her ‘best friend’ left her holding the bag, I can’t feel sorry for her in the slightest tho. Just goes to show that FD and others like him will destroy everything they touch. MOO
THIS!

He knew she would be on the hook financially. No loyalty or protection to any of the women in his life.

jmo

I love how you put exactly everything I think into words.

I agree this whole thing has been tragedy from all POV but for NoPa. If anyone is the winner here it is him because he will keep taking in $ and publicity. I am sure he will write a book at the very least.

This may be harsh but I blame him for FDs demise. If he had never put out those ridiculous theories and ran to the press with them then the majority of the public would not have heard anything about the case. Yes FDs image was tarnished by his own doing but NP sure did add to it.

NP was never interested in defending FD for the sake of an innocent man accused. He knew in his heart and head Fo did take Jennifer's life. But he saw a ticket to the big time hoping he would be catapulted into the superstar lawyer he wants to be.

I dk if it was even about getting paid by Fo it was more about what Fo could do for him than what he could do for Fo.

Exactly. NP’s still milking his brief representation of the “Soccer Mom Madam” for publicity, though what was the outcome? She was let go from Rikers after she pleaded guilty. To my memory that deal was on the table with the prosecutor before she hired Pattis—after he angled for the case by writing volumes on what his defense strategies would be and posting them on the internet, hoping she’d take notice. His idea was a high-publicity trial, possibility of revealing her list of clients, some of them in high places. That fizzled out with her guilty plea, which I don’t think he anticipated, judging by his unhappy look as he left the courthouse. Now his chance to strut at the Dulos trial has also fizzled, but he can’t let go. Who does he expect to pay his fees going forward? Who paid his fees and expenses before FD’s death? It'll be interesting to see if he files a claim with FD’s estate as a creditor. And if PI PMcK will too. MOO

What do you suppose that moment is like, when you conspire with your lover to kill his wife, cover up the crime, only to find out he used you, had another side piece lined up even as he was playing the Tacoma hokey pokey with you?

Sorry, not sorry.

JMO
I would hope the moment would be a catalyst to say to LE, "I know where Jennifer is."

jmo

If there was exonerating evidence NP would’ve been shouting it from the rooftops at every hearing and holding press conferences, etc. He’d use it every chance he got.

BBM.

And yet weirdly, we have people screaming that the gag order was tailored to NP and only applies to him.

Also, if there was exonerating evidence, he should not have been arrested at all, but if he was, he could have retained a less media churning attorney.

Exactly. NP’s still milking his brief representation of the “Soccer Mom Madam” for publicity, though what was the outcome? She was let go from Rikers after she pleaded guilty. To my memory that deal was on the table with the prosecutor before she hired Pattis—after he angled for the case by writing volumes on what his defense strategies would be and posting them on the internet, hoping she’d take notice. His idea was a high-publicity trial, possibility of revealing her list of clients, some of them in high places. That fizzled out with her guilty plea, which I don’t think he anticipated, judging by his unhappy look as he left the courthouse. Now his chance to strut at the Dulos trial has also fizzled, but he can’t let go. Who does he expect to pay his fees going forward? Who paid his fees and expenses before FD’s death? It'll be interesting to see if he files a claim with FD’s estate as a creditor. And if PI PMcK will too. MOO
great questions-
I think NP already schmoozed Rena and the Rear Admiral to clean up the Dulos name
and absolve their deceased family member of all wrong doing. Sorta like we saint up all
dead people.
Did Rena agree to foot the bill going forward?
Will NP fizzle out when the green is gone?
See, if he plays this right, some other person
will see this in the news and think " Now that's the kind of fighter I need for my case". It's all an orchestrated plan to rake in new clients.

There are probably many here who, like me and my family, breathed a huge sigh of relief when your own personal Malignant Narcissist/black cloud left this earth.

Even when ours moved to another state, we always expected him to pop up with a load of misery. Only when we knew he was dead could we completely relax.
(It took my mother's discount lawyer in Bessemer, Alabama pulling a gun on him to accomplish the divorce and a restraining order to keep him away from the house but he was finally gone.)

Jennifer's family can now breathe and I pray their home is full of laughter and great peace. (The Greeks may try to get their hands on some Farber money but I don't think they'll get too far.)

That "Discount" attorney sounds like a hero to me.

I might be wrong about this and please correct me if I am... but isnt our only source of what this note contains from Norm? If so, why are we believing him now when we have seen him stand in front of microphones and cameras multiple times and spew bs? Has CSP or really anyone else confirmed the contents of this note?
Before last thread was closed, a copy of the note was posted. FD signed it thus:
Fotis Dulos
Father, Builder, Skier
Pretty pathetic.

'Fotis was tried in the public and now he has been executed': Dulos' lawyer insists the suspected wife killer is innocent and demands his name be cleared after he died in hospital

The NP lawyer language in print may look sympathetic to FD but WS Translate for sleazy attorneys to English says he is saying:

“I feel like there is still money to be made here. We have reason to believe that there are women that will pay to be associated with FD even after death. Until we have exhausted all avenues of exploitation of those individuals, and we are extending that to family members as well, I will not let this rest.”

IMO

great questions-
I think NP already schmoozed Rena and the Rear Admiral to clean up the Dulos name
and absolve their deceased family member of all wrong doing. Sorta like we saint up all
dead people.
will see this in the news and think " Now that's the kind of fighter I need for my case". It's all an orchestrated plan to rake in new clients.
I agree and shame on him. You don't ask a grieving family to make big decisions (beyond the big ones dealing with the death). You give them space, unless you are using them for your own benefit, which is what it looks like he is doing. They are in a vulnerable position right now, and the kindest thing to say is, "The decisions about the case will be made later."

jmo

great questions-
dead people.

When NP appeared on Chaz & AJ (day before FD died?) and one of the guys asked him if he got paid yet, there was a moment of silence, then NP got testy about it and refused to answer, saying the question was "over the line".

NP's known for angling for high-profile clients. Other lawyers have alluded to it online. Would-be clients who are not high-profile should beware though--unlikely you'll get the same attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme