Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When NP appeared on Chaz & AJ (day before FD died?) and one of the guys asked him if he got paid yet, there was a moment of silence, then NP got testy about it and refused to answer, saying the question was "over the line".

NP's known for angling for high-profile clients. Other lawyers have alluded to it online. Would-be clients who are not high-profile should beware though--unlikely you'll get the same attention.
That was over the line? You mean besmirching Jennifer's reputation is within the line?

When NP appeared on Chaz & AJ (day before FD died?) and one of the guys asked him if he got paid yet, there was a moment of silence, then NP got testy about it and refused to answer, saying the question was "over the line".

NP's known for angling for high-profile clients. Other lawyers have alluded to it online. Would-be clients who are not high-profile should beware though--unlikely you'll get the same attention.
not surprised he didn't answer. MOO, that
NP had given FD his speech on Tuesday morning about no pay, no more services.
FD was totally gutted hearing this from his
"big brother" atty. This contributed to FD's
wanting to end it all IMO. He was out of options
and had run through all kinds of people for $$.

The well had run dry.

As if FD didn't do enough destruction, leaving five young children orphaned and carrying that weight, he also managed to desecrate the last three homes they've lived in -- Deercliff, 4 JC and 69 W -- forever tangling any happy memories of better times in those places with decay (as in Deercliff) and death, all three.

Who does that to a child?

Posthumously LL ought to re-investigate the horse barn fire now that we know, beyond all doubt, that FD reveled in life in destroying what those closest to him valued.

JMO

Last edited:
125.00 01/31/2020 D OBJECTION TO MOTION
Document.gif
newred.gif

http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=18619902
Limited Objection to Plaintiff's Emergency Motion for Appointment of Receiver

Defendants Respectfully REQUEST the appointment of STEFFEN REICH of Pinnacle Real Estate Group, Coldwell Banker
Residential Brokerage, 200 W. Main Street, Avon, CT 06001, as receiver.

Document.gif
newred.gif

http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=18619902

Defendants Respectfully REQUEST the appointment of STEFFEN REICH of Pinnacle Real Estate Group, Coldwell Banker

Do the defendants have a leg to stand on in this decision? Shouldn’t the decision on who the receiver should be, come from the holder of the mortgage (GF)? And, isn’t there someone less sleazy than those two, to choose from?

Last edited:
I know for me, in my experience with my mother's suicide, I needed to see her because I literally refused to believe she had died. It was my brains way of protecting my sanity by believing there must be a mistake. And even to this day, 14 years later, I sometimes have to remind myself that I did in fact see her after she died and I cant make up fantasy stories to tell myself she is still alive somewhere and somehow... JMO & JME YMMV

Yes, the same in my experience with the death of my mother and father. However, I didn't see my brother after he passed and still to this day, almost 4 years later, I wake up from a dream where I've convinced myself that he's not really gone, they ID 'd the wrong person, etc. and regrets of not seeing him.

Do the defendants have a leg to stand on in this decision? Shouldn’t the decision on who the receiver should be, come from the holder of the mortgage (GF)? And, isn’t there someone less sleepy than those two, to choose from?

Sounds like relatives want the house and somewhere to stay where they don’t pay for anything!

Document.gif
newred.gif

I highly doubt the judge will award the receivership to someone so closely tied to FD.

Document.gif
newred.gif

I highly doubt the judge will award the receivership to someone so closely tied to FD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000