Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
125.00 01/31/2020 D OBJECTION TO MOTION
Document.gif
newred.gif

http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=18619902
Limited Objection to Plaintiff's Emergency Motion for Appointment of Receiver

Defendants Respectfully REQUEST the appointment of STEFFEN REICH of Pinnacle Real Estate Group, Coldwell Banker
Residential Brokerage, 200 W. Main Street, Avon, CT 06001, as receiver.

Wow- It looks like the argument starts with "this is an extreme action," as if if it were going to protest on those grounds. Then pivots - "we are on board with the extreme action but we want a different agency appointed to take it. " The cherry on top is to recommend an agency with experience, perhaps, with the exact property. But virtually no success to show for the time spent.

I am not a lawyer- so I would love to hear a qualified commenter tell me if I am reading this correctly. Is it as absurd as it seems?

Before last thread was closed, a copy of the note was posted. FD signed it thus:
Fotis Dulos
Father, Builder, Skier
Pretty pathetic.

No that wasnt the suicide note, that was an unused excerpt from a photographer that photographed and interviewed FD & MT for a photography book he intended to publish. After JFD went missing, he decided not to includ FD in the book.

Just a wild conspiracy BUT what if FD’s alibi for the morning of May 24th was/is he was with AC !?!? Maybe that’s why she’s retaining an attorney. MOO

OMG...OOH...wouldn't that be something? As unbelievable as it sounds, it's totally believable. This case has shocked every step of the way. It has kept us guessing since day one.

I think he mentioned his kids in those letters, at the very least.

This man was obsessed with his image in life, and that would extend to his legacy in death.

He’d want to be remembered as a loving father, and an innocent man.

He was neither.

IMO

Note:

Mich did it. I only helped because she threatened my children who I love very much.

As a gentleman and a scholar I was obligated to carry on with the disposal and cover up only to find that it is just NP and a couple other adulterers and con artists that understand my suffertude.

To the press I enjoyed and appreciated the attention so much even though the lesser ponytail was not up to the task.

I leave you with my final dramacpocalypse which I timed for your convenience when you already had the forces out to meet with me on my arrival and departure from court.

Signed,

Everyone is really exaggerating and making a big deal out of this whole murdered my wife deal

IMO

AC is still on the hook for $18,000/ month through April 2021. Her ‘best friend’ left her holding the bag, I can’t feel sorry for her in the slightest tho. Just goes to show that FD and others like him will destroy everything they touch. MOO
Maybe, AC hired squirrel tail to devise a witches brew with :
Motions to Dismiss,
Motions to fight the Bond Amount ,
Motions claiming she was coerced,
Motions saying she threatened by Fo with the Glock, Axe To get a pen and write
checks to the Bail Bondsmen.

Norm can then Stir up his mispeled
(get it) concoction and File this gibblegobbery next week.
Moo

Last edited:
AC is still on the hook for $18,000/ month through April 2021. Her ‘best friend’ left her holding the bag, I can’t feel sorry for her in the slightest tho. Just goes to show that FD and others like him will destroy everything they touch. MOO

I think $18K a month is not a huge amount of money for AC.

I have to think she would have been a FD target a long time ago, as he would have quickly sussed out her wealthy friend connections and family money.

Perhaps getting rid of Jennifer was a stairstep to "courting" AC.

It's clear AC didn't have scruples about consorting with the "alleged" murderer, and likely AC would have known JD. MOO

Do the defendants have a leg to stand on in this decision? Shouldn’t the decision on who the receiver should be, come from the holder of the mortgage (GF)? And, isn’t there someone less sleepy than those two, to choose from?
Receiver is supposed to be neutral, works for the court, and neither the mortgager nor mortgagee is supposed to be allowed to get preferential treatment when a property is in receivership.

Yes, the same in my experience with the death of my mother and father. However, I didn't see my brother after he passed and still to this day, almost 4 years later, I wake up from a dream where I've convinced myself that he's not really gone, they ID 'd the wrong person, etc. and regrets of not seeing him.

I'm so sorry for your multiple losses. I fully understand the dreams and the guilt even with having seen my mother I still suffer them as well. I pray you find a way to heal. It is a hard road to walk and I'm sorry that you also received membership in this club.

I have to think she would have been a FD target a long time ago, as he would have quickly sussed out her wealthy friend connections and family money.

It's clear AC didn't have scruples about consorting with the "alleged" murderer, and likely AC would have known JD. MOO
I agree no scruples, and look at her now — paying the bondsman fees for her deceased grifting ‘friend’ , anyone who saw the AWs or even the newspapers accounts of the evidence should have been running the other way. MOO

I agree no scruples, and look at her now — paying the bondsman fees for her deceased grifting ‘friend’ , anyone who saw the AWs or even the newspapers accounts of the evidence should have been running the other way. MOO

If she's known FD for 20 years, it's certainly enough time for his psychopathology to have become apparent.

I just think there is something very off about her involvement with him. She has very famous and wealthy friends. She has a degree from Duke University. She seems more like a socialite than the financial planners I know .

There's just something off about her

Sometime ago I posted some things I had heard about MT and it was removed because it was third person. So let's just say they were about her strength, abilities, conscience. I have always wondered somewhere in the back of my mind if she was the real aggressor (hence the red Converse and them being changed between photos). This also would have worked with the storyline of AC becoming his alibi. I can see it now "I didn't want Mischi to know I was cheating on her so I couldn't say this before but I was with AC all day. Mischi snapped, killed JD, and I wasn't aware of what happened until I got. I was stuck and had to help her dispose of the evidence because, after all, I was enamored by her." MOO but it gives you something to think about.

Sometime ago I posted some things I had heard about MT and it was removed because it was third person. So let's just say they were about her strength, abilities, conscience. I have always wondered somewhere in the back of my mind if she was the real aggressor (hence the red Converse and them being changed between photos). This also would have worked with the storyline of AC becoming his alibi. I can see it now "I didn't want Mischi to know I was cheating on her so I couldn't say this before but I was with AC all day. Mischi snapped, killed JD, and I wasn't aware of what happened until I got. I was stuck and had to help her dispose of the evidence because, after all, I was enamored by her." MOO but it gives you something to think about.

High probability that he had AC on a promise for the future, and had already put the sums in a spreadsheet.

If she was that into him, why didn’t she fill JFd’s shoes a few years ago? Because, IMO, he was saving her for when he was divorced so he could marry her (money).

Despite AC apparently being susceptible to the charm of the narcissist, he knew she wouldn’t stoop as low as MT did. He needed No Boundaries MT for those wild years. Hopefully we’ll find out more about what she did for him.

All MOO

No matter the skill of any receiver for 4JX or their knowledge of the mechanicals, the actions of Fd has rendered the property undesirable. He took his life there. He allegedly abused his wife there. He allegedly planned her murder there. We have no idea where she is buried/disposed of. He left that home and was seen on video disposing of her bloodied garments. They can change the number on the property and talk about the mechanicals but there is no way in hell a wealthy buyer is going to pay at or near market price to buy a place with bad juju and history. It will most likely be a fire sale. The house isn't even in an area where there are lots of wealthy buyers to get interested.

And, the people who keep trying to keep him and his properties in the news are just devaluing it more. Give it to the person who holds the mortgage and let them figure out a way to make it palatable to someone, for goodness sakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member