Arizona girl, 2, left in car by father on 109-degree day and is found dead

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes. I can start my car with my fob or an app on my phone. However, in both instances, the car will only stay running for 10 minutes.
It all depends on the brand. I used to have a Viper remote start security system and I could program how long my car would run before shutting off, my fob would beep when it was about to turn off, and I could prevent that by resetting the timer. I can’t remember but I’m almost sure there was also a feature to leave the car running after you’ve been driving, without the keys in it, for instances where you would want to leave a dog or a person in the car while you (the driver) runs into a store, etc. This was an after market system I had installed at a local car stereo shop.
I still would have never left my son in my car running for hours when he was a baby. I just wanted to mention this because I kept seeing people post about how the car could’ve been stolen with the child inside. Most remote start systems have some type of measure in place to prevent that IME.

If the wife was aware of him doing this previously, WHY is she so forgiving now? I don't get it. It's a 'mistake' if it happens once. But it's a bad habit if it was an ongoing pattern of child abuse---which is what that is---child abuse to leave a baby in a car on a 109 degree day.
Mom is easily forgiving because she likely left her in the car as well, and is thinking about the burden of taking care of 2 children (whom she rarely saw) all on her own.

I know DFCS/DSS has got to be involved.This calls for immediate removal of the other children! They are in danger being this was a normal thing for both parents to do.

I wonder if this exact same scenario happened to a family from a lower socioeconomic level, if the father would have been released without a bond.

All MOO.

That was interesting. Mom was so calm and professional. Maybe her medical background. Dad, only while she was speaking, looked like he was having convulsions.
Mom is an anesthesiologist according to one of the posted articles. She knows exactly what to take, in what quantity to get her through the day. Many of the stronger mood drugs can give a flat/emotionless affect. That would be my guess as to how she was able to talk on her husband’s behalf about this tragedy without breaking down. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back