Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AMEN...As the evening is ending for many of us, these are the real victims of this horrible tragedy. Thank you @TigerStripes for eloquently stating the need for group wishes to the children who must navigate the rest of their lives with the reality of life with no birth parents within an eight month period. (If you haven't read her post, please do.)

Only good thoughts, prayers, and karma to enrich their life experiences and help them find positive directions and the best of each parent within them, so that they experience peace and happiness guided by strong surrogates to lead them into adulthood. GF and Jennifer's sister and her many loyal friends who are present for the children need our thoughts of peace, comfort, patience, and wisdom to help guide the children on their journey, also. These victims need to remain paramount in our thoughts, IMO...MOO.

RBBM

And they will.

Last edited:
Video interview at link below. Seems Fiedler had his first encounter with a narc -- he met the fraud.

Fotis Dulos’ life story written a year before Jennifer’s disappearance

Jan 30, 2020

AVON - A photojournalist shared a project of his, one that he has held on for quite some time all because it is based on Fotis Dulos' success.

<RSBMFF>

"Luxurious, everything was done perfectly, his office was immaculate, he was very well spoken, he seemed liked a great guy," added Fiedler.

Pass the barf bag . . .

sickToStomachEmoji_1.png

JMVHO.

Last edited:
Did they claim he donated organs?

Norm claimed this and media reported it Did not hear from LE or medical. Only NP, from his mouth only.

FD’s organs could have been donated to other the humans, such as study groups, especially those studying carbon monoxide issues. That is still a donation. His brain could have been sent for a study to see if he had some brain injury....any organ could have gone anywhere or nowhere.

There is a debate about donating organs of people that die by carbon monoxide. These are just two of many articles. It is an on going study and debate.

I personally do not believe much from Norm....a man that does not follow laws and rules set by the court...like Gag Order, reports his client dead when he had a faint pulse, and has thrown other statements out for the media.....

first article

Patients who have succumbed to carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning, a common cause of toxicological mortality, are usually rejected as organ donors. ... Basic research and literature review data suggest that patients with brain death caused by CO poisoning should be considered appropriate organ donors.Jul 31, 2014
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov › pmc › articles › PMC4121619

Can carbon monoxide-poisoned victims be organ donors?

Second article

Can carbon monoxide-poisoned victims be organ donors? - PubMed - NCBI

Fujisaki N1, Nakao A1, Osako T1, Nishimura T1, Yamada T1, Kohama K1, Sakata H1, Ishikawa-Aoyama M1, Kotani J1.
Author information
Abstract

The increasing demand for organ allografts to treat end-stage organ failure has driven changes in traditional donor criteria. Patients who have succumbed to carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning, a common cause of toxicological mortality, are usually rejected as organ donors. To fulfill the increasing demand, selection criteria must be expanded to include CO-poisoned donors. However, the use of allografts exposed to high CO concentrations is still under debate. Basic research and literature review data suggest that patients with brain death caused by CO poisoning should be considered appropriate organ donors. Accepting organs from CO-poisoned victims could increase the number of potential donors and lower the death rate of patients on the waiting lists. This review and reported cases may increase awareness among emergency department physicians, as well as transplant teams, that patients dying of CO exposure may be acceptable organ donors.

PMID

Thank you. :)

Sorry I didn't present my question clearly. Acknowledging that JD was still murdered regardless of FD death, I was speaking to how there is now no underlying murder charge against anyone including FD.

Also, if FD was a fugitive, the murder charge would not be dismissed. There would always be hope for as long as he was alive that he would be prosecuted.

MOO

That's okay. Conspiracy charges can still go forward because it’s conspiracy to commit a crime. Even if the crime didn’t actually happen as long as an overt act of some sort in furtherance of the crime occurred, the element of conspiracy is present.

But regardless, the conspiracy charge is not dependent on the ability to charge someone with the underlying offense.

Norm.....here is a question for you....

You claim your client Fd was tried and convicted by media and the public. Well whose mouth, whose words did the majority of the information come from, even with a Gag Order in place? Who violated the Gag Order? Now the Farber Family and Friends, not the Prosecution, not LE.....no, we heard most of it from your mouth or somehow in motions....so disgusting.

Besides the ridiculous notion in the first place, FD doesn't even have an estate so how does NP think he's going to replace FD with zilch, ...unless his velvet jacket and socks count.
Not as far as money or even personal property, but the “estate “ will have to resolve all of the pending legal cases - criminal and civil. Dispose of any assets (even if it means foreclosure), deciding the order of priority for claims against the estate, etc. there is a lot of paperwork involved. Jmo/jme

Norm claimed this and media reported it Did not hear from LE or medical. Only NP, from his mouth only.

FD’s organs could have been donated to other the humans, such as study groups, especially those studying carbon monoxide issues. That is still a donation. His brain could have been sent for a study to see if he had some brain injury....any organ could have gone anywhere or nowhere.

There is a debate about donating organs of people that die by carbon monoxide. These are just two of many articles. It is an on going study and debate.

I personally do not believe much from Norm....a man that does not follow laws and rules set by the court...like Gag Order, reports his client dead when he had a faint pulse, and has thrown other statements out for the media.....

first article

Patients who have succumbed to carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning, a common cause of toxicological mortality, are usually rejected as organ donors. ... Basic research and literature review data suggest that patients with brain death caused by CO poisoning should be considered appropriate organ donors.Jul 31, 2014
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov › pmc › articles › PMC4121619

Second article

Can carbon monoxide-poisoned victims be organ donors? - PubMed - NCBI

Fujisaki N1, Nakao A1, Osako T1, Nishimura T1, Yamada T1, Kohama K1, Sakata H1, Ishikawa-Aoyama M1, Kotani J1.
Author information
Abstract

The increasing demand for organ allografts to treat end-stage organ failure has driven changes in traditional donor criteria. Patients who have succumbed to carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning, a common cause of toxicological mortality, are usually rejected as organ donors. To fulfill the increasing demand, selection criteria must be expanded to include CO-poisoned donors. However, the use of allografts exposed to high CO concentrations is still under debate. Basic research and literature review data suggest that patients with brain death caused by CO poisoning should be considered appropriate organ donors. Accepting organs from CO-poisoned victims could increase the number of potential donors and lower the death rate of patients on the waiting lists. This review and reported cases may increase awareness among emergency department physicians, as well as transplant teams, that patients dying of CO exposure may be acceptable organ donors.

PMID

I've a coworker who has been a list forever, waiting for a kidney transplant. I suspect she'd consider one of FD's kidneys, if it was a close match.

JMVHO.

My husband is an organ transplant nurse. He coordinates the receipt of the organs and transplant surgery and then follows the patient after surgery. So, I asked him about this. He said it's possible that FD could be listed on the transplant list. There are many, many organs that can be transplanted and each one is considered individually by recipient surgeons. What one surgeon may reject another surgeon may take. The CO poisoning would certainly be a factor in making that decision. Interestingly, his short jail stay while waiting to bond out may make him higher risk than the CO poisoning. Many times organs go unused after being offered to MANY different surgeons/patients. So, it's also possible that he was listed and the organs weren't taken. My money is on the last one.

I'd like to hear more about this from you. Where do these black market surgeries take place? How are the transplants coordinated? Who provides the anti-rejection medications and testing that are required for a successful transplant?
Black market trade in organs is a global issue I believe. Google search will bring up many articles and studies by various govt's around the world.

'A look inside the murky world of the illegal organ trade'

Do U.S. Hospitals Push Organ Black Market?

First case of organ trafficking in U.S.?

What happens to Fo’s Gucci loafers,
velvet blazer, skinny jeans,
black turtleneck, Fore Vehicles, water ski’s, one left handed black glove,
broom ...

Is his sister allowed into the house ?
Do items belong to next of kin ,
Belong to Missing Jennifer ,
Belong to GF ?

Who would even facilitate This ..
Bank, Lawyers?
Yeesh ,what a debacle .

Last edited:
The public WANTED to hear Fotis talk. It was very telling. Remember the first interview where FD said, "I know what I've done and I know what I haven't done"? He never played the role of an innocent ex husband because he wasn't one. NP chose to use their freedom of speech to slander Jennifer instead of to clear FDs name with evidence. The court enforcing a gag order on the case HELPED FD, IMO.

Norm first says in a June 2019 interview that despite Jennifer's bloody clothing found in bags, "murder requires opportunity and FD could not have been anywhere near NC that morning".
Then in court (June '19) , NP says they can account for FD's time on 5/24: He woke up with MT, had a meeting with an attorney (KM), and a phone call from Greece all in Farmington.

We now see from arrest warrants that Kent Mahwinney never saw Fotis for the 8:15 meeting, and that according to MT, Kent urged her to answer the 17 second call from Greece on Fotis' cellphone. MT said in a later interview she can not account for FD until 12pm that day. Why do phone records show his alarm going off at 4:20 am when MT initially said they woke up together at 6? And then traveling through Hartford at night, lining up with video surveillance and bags of bloody evidence with DNA matching both FD and JD? Finally, why the sudden rush to get his employee's truck detailed without their consent or knowledge?

FD's own attorney claimed Fotis was home all morning and it's been proven that he wasn't. So what's the real story if he had nothing to do with the disappearance, and why wouldn't he tell it first time around?
Do not forget about the employee's Tacoma left at FD's house which was tracked on video surveillance (had unique damage and employee was able to ID it as his car) traveling to New Canaan on 5/24. FD also paid in cash to have the car detailed, putting false information on the carwash sign in sheet. Do these sound like the actions of an innocent man? FD pressured the employee to change his car seats, and eventually those seats tested positive for Jennifer's DNA.

I would genuinely enjoy hearing your explanation on these topics if you believe FD is "innocent".

Very logical and well thought out explanation of the damning evidence in this case and how his own attorney’s statements ultimately helped implicate him once more of that evidence came out.

Based on the wording here, I'd say that AC's $147k contribution was applied to his bondman's fee/ surety premium which would not be refundable. MOO

Who is Anna Curry?

Jan 30, 2020

THE BRONX — As Fotis Dulos’s attorney announced his death, a new person of interest has surfaced in the story.

Bond records, obtained by FOX61 through a Freedom of Information Request, revealed that a woman from North Carolina, Anna Curry, paid $147,000 to help Dulos post his $6 million bond earlier this month.

Curry was listed on the bond documents as Dulos’ “best friend.” She also agreed to paying $18,000 a month to the Palmetto Surety Corporation.

Of that $148,000, Dulos payed $1,000 by check.

Anna Curry, Fotis Dulos’ Friend: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Jan 30, 2020

Fotis Dulos was on house arrest after posting bond. According to the Courant, Curry paid $147,000 in cash to 24/7 Bail Bonds LLC to help free her friend from prison. She also promised to pay an additional $272,000 divided over monthly payments until April 2021.

[..]

Norm Pattis told reporters that he is representing Curry, but it is not clear why she hired an attorney.

According to the Hartford Courant, along with providing cash for Fotis Dulos’ bail package, Anna Curry also signed a $3 million promissory note to the Palmetto Surety Corporation, the company that initially insured his bond.

The Courant reports about the cash she provided to the bail company, “It is unclear if Curry will ever get her money back.”

This ugly plot thickens... first, it's pretty obvious that FD misrepresented his bond application with Palmetto Surety Corp when he failed to disclose his real estate collateral was in foreclosure and overstated the real estate value.

Reportedly, another bail bond company contacted the State Insurance fraud hotline and suggested that something was wrong with Dulos bond.

I suspect that FD probably had some idea before Monday that his bond was under scrutiny (he knew he lied) and I think it's likely that AC was already his back-up plan-- whether she knew it or not.

I think AC attempted to smooth things over with the Surety FD lied to, and also shored up the defective collateral with a $3M promissory note. (Ultimately, I think after being contacted by the State Insurance regulators --Palmetto Surety wanted nothing to do with FD and motioned to pull their bond).

In the event that FD failed to appear in court and ordered to forfeit his collateral, AC would likely have had to perfect the $3M bond collateral on demand.

At this time - I still think she's more than likely lost the $147k and probably $272k installment agreement believed to be the nonrefundable fee paid to "24/7 Bail Bonds." MOO

Last edited:
Based on the wording here, I'd say that AC's $147k contribution was applied to his bondman's fee/ surety premium which would not be refundable. MOO

Who is Anna Curry?

Jan 30, 2020

THE BRONX — As Fotis Dulos’s attorney announced his death, a new person of interest has surfaced in the story.

Bond records, obtained by FOX61 through a Freedom of Information Request, revealed that a woman from North Carolina, Anna Curry, paid $147,000 to help Dulos post his $6 million bond earlier this month.

Curry was listed on the bond documents as Dulos’ “best friend.” She also agreed to paying $18,000 a month to the Palmetto Surety Corporation.

Of that $148,000, Dulos payed $1,000 by check.

That last sentence made me laugh. What a prize that guy was.

Thanks so much!

I wonder now with him dead if it makes it harder to prove their cases

For all we know he could have rolled and blamed them

That suicide note may be full of surprises, lol we can wish!

I think the only ones who the state would agree to give a deal in exchange for evidence are the ones still alive. They wouldn’t listen to him. He’s the only one with real motive to want his ex dead. They wouldn’t believe a word he said.

ETA Sorry for the constant typos! I originally wrote “few” in exchange for evidence instead of deal. Happens a lot to me because I write fast and often don’t have a chance to edit.

Last edited:
What will be interesting to me is how much evidence against FD will now be considered admissible for the other cases. JMO

All of it. If it would’ve been admissible in the murder case it is admissible in the conspiracy cases and tampering, etc., because it’s relevant to showing what the underlying crime was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthEnd